Can someone PLEASE help me. I've been trying to make this hdt-smp to work for the whole day.

I am using the latest version for everything. Game. Skse. Hdt files.
PLEASE. I need a full tutorial to make it work. I watched almost every tutorial in youtube and did exactly what they said, ingame the pyschics are buggy and stretched, not even moving.

6 hours ago, R3xxion said:

Can someone PLEASE help me. I've been trying to make this hdt-smp to work for the whole day.

I am using the latest version for everything. Game. Skse. Hdt files.
PLEASE. I need a full tutorial to make it work. I watched almost every tutorial in youtube and did exactly what they said, ingame the pyschics are buggy and stretched, not even moving.

missing skeleton

@srea thank you very much for keeping hdt-smp updated and including some fixes for it. Just seen right now a new beta on nexus, will test it this weekend and make a small comparision between the normal v2.2 and the beta one. So far, i only tested the older one with the PCB Patch and it was working great (i used it without the automatic PCB Command tool which i was requiring before) but still if im in big cities with lot of npcs and dont go to interior cell fps was dropping a bit. Will check this new one if it helps with it a bit.

Again, thanks mate !!!

Thank you for improvements in SMP, aers.

SSE version of plugin is almost on par with oldrim version already!

There is one thing that still worry me - physics of cloth resets, when "TFC 1" is entered in console and then console closed, making cloth immediately fall down as if TFC console command was never entered. Could this issue be tracked down too?

1 hour ago, full_inu said:

Thank you for improvements in SMP, aers.

SSE version of plugin is almost on par with oldrim version already!

There is one thing that still worry me - physics of cloth resets, when "TFC 1" is entered in console and then console closed, making cloth immediately fall down as if TFC console command was never entered. Could this issue be tracked down too?

i fixed this earlier today, just haven't released it yet. https://github.com/aers/hdtSMP64/commit/420aed412d88ee67eefb49248a171f0f1341504d

8 hours ago, srea said:

i fixed this earlier today, just haven't released it yet. https://github.com/aers/hdtSMP64/commit/420aed412d88ee67eefb49248a171f0f1341504d

Fine, thanks!

I am using beta version now, and discovered a bug. I probably will wait for next release version before reporting with gifs, however I might describe it:
- chain of cloth bones, attached to lead kinematic Skyrim parent bone, now much more volatile in back axis, either it looks like it does not respect/process "angularLowerLimit  z" value as Oldrim plugin does. Regular version from 19 December does not have this issue.

P.S. Oh, and I just remember there is a weird bug with SMP while riding on a horse, when VirtualGround mesh is present in NIF and is declared in config XML.
How it looks (and it's still here in SSE plugin):

Spoiler

72850_20190928234642_1.jpg.3ef180577d24fb356bd957c21bebc393.jpg

btw I am not a great horse rider in Skyrim ?

On 12/21/2019 at 2:40 PM, srea said:

Probably when you're on a horse the node VirtualGround is attached to gets moved all the way up there causing that issue

I've been wondering about that for awhile. How would you fix that? It's probably pretty hard to have the mesh change while in use. I guess it would have to be an SMP side fix that removes collisions with virtual ground when riding horses? That's the reason I gave up on using virtual grounds in meshes. I wish there was a way to like detect the ground sort of like how the feet work in skyrim to set the "ground level" for the node. Since I assume making the entire ground an SMP collision object would be insanely expensive.

1 hour ago, cminnow said:

I've been wondering about that for awhile. How would you fix that? It's probably pretty hard to have the mesh change while in use. I guess it would have to be an SMP side fix that removes collisions with virtual ground when riding horses? That's the reason I gave up on using virtual grounds in meshes. I wish there was a way to like detect the ground sort of like how the feet work in skyrim to set the "ground level" for the node. Since I assume making the entire ground an SMP collision object would be insanely expensive.

Back in time I tried to import horse riding animations into 3DS MAX to see, where exactly that node is shifting, but the whole scene was broken so hard I doubt it was still belonging to human skeleton only anymore.

12 minutes ago, srea said:

You need to collide with the horse model instead of the ground while riding a horse i suppose

Not really.

The only purpose of VirtualGround, which is usually skinned to NPC Root [Root], is to prevent parts of cloth falling under the ground.

I think (if it's possible) - filtering out meshes skinned to this node completely while riding will be the best workaround.

Of course, someone else might have another opinion, but I think that horse riding does not need collide with ground or... horse.

1 hour ago, srea said:

You need to collide with the horse model instead of the ground while riding a horse i suppose

Oh, I never thought of that. That's actually a fun idea. Maybe a little expensive but would look nice. Maybe I need to make a virtual horse mesh..... Virtual floors always disappoint anyway and the constant resource drain when something falls on it sucks.

1 hour ago, cminnow said:

Oh, I never thought of that. That's actually a fun idea. Maybe a little expensive but would look nice. Maybe I need to make a virtual horse mesh..... Virtual floors always disappoint anyway and the constant resource drain when something falls on it sucks.

I wonder how you both think it'll look like.

A terrible idea, sorry. Properly configured outfit does not need this, because it is already contained virtual body it's gonna collide with.
In this example the cost of cloak, falling through the horse, is nothing compared to what it will look (and perfoms!) like if you try to force colliding all things with horse.

Spoiler

72850_20191223091357_1.png.b5deb8a27a389be4d5e02822eaa6dd38.png72850_20191223091407_1.png.5876569228c97fbbc0ca298763b5966d.png

7 hours ago, srea said:

Yeah it's possible to do that in the future

Firstly, thank you very much for continuing to work on physics.

In the new version, collisions with genitals work worse and are compared with version 1.5.80→1.5.97 convert.

It is such a sensibility that sensitivity has become less.

First two video 1.5.80→1.5.97 convert

Second two video new 2.3

4 hours ago, zeliar said:

First two video 1.5.80→1.5.97 convert

Second two video new 2.3

Both videos are completely blank (blacked out, matching the forum background color) - I can hear sounds as they play, but no visuals at all. Can anyone else see them?