1 hour ago, nappilydeestruction said:

giphy.gif

P.S.   I have a question tho.  Baka recommends that we should use BHUNP Advanced instead of BHUNP, can I still apply the tutorial with that as well?

Yes

1 hour ago, Jay1646 said:

Does anyone happen to have the Shino School Uniform 3bbb on them by any chance??

The one on google drive has it's daily limit exceeded...

It can be simply bypassed with a few clicks.

First, you should have a Google ID.

My native language is not English.
So the spelling of what needs to be clicked may be different.

1.Add to my drive

2.In my drive, make copy to file

3.Download Copied File

The downloaded file may also have a "duplicate" or "사본" appended to it after the extension name of the file.

Erase them all and leave only (modname).7z or (modname).zip

2 hours ago, Acro748 said:

It can be simply bypassed with a few clicks.

First, you should have a Google ID.

My native language is not English.
So the spelling of what needs to be clicked may be different.

1.Add to my drive

2.In my drive, make copy to file

3.Download Copied File

The downloaded file may also have a "duplicate" or "사본" appended to it after the extension name of the file.

Erase them all and leave only (modname).7z or (modname).zip

Ahh that did it, thank you!

6 hours ago, no_way said:

This makes no sense.  You're building the UNP special body, not the BHUNP.

let's learn the basics first...so we'll discuss

5 hours ago, Kokan said:

Kokan, I hope you will discuss.  I have been attempting to follow the instructions found here

No success yet in achieving the results you have on display in your video samples.  I also grabbed Gromilla’s CosioHD 3bbb, and have been unable to locate how that works in conjunction with the instructions presented.  I’ve seen many others also attempting to get clear instructions on how to get your results.  Some more directions would be greatly appreciated.  And yes, I attempted following your most recent video tutorial ending with no positive result.

p.s. Thanks to all the awesome modders and posters for showing what is possible!

5 minutes ago, darkworkz said:

Kokan, I hope you will discuss.  I have been attempting to follow the instructions found here

No success yet in achieving the results you have on display in your video samples.  I also grabbed Gromilla’s CosioHD 3bbb, and have been unable to locate how that works in conjunction with the instructions presented.  I’ve seen many others also attempting to get clear instructions on how to get your results.  Some more directions would be greatly appreciated.  And yes, I attempted following your most recent video tutorial ending with no positive result.

p.s. Thanks to all the awesome modders and posters for showing what is possible!

what result did you get? modlist?

modlist.txt loadorder.txt.2019_11_02_11_47_03

6 hours ago, Kokan said:

Well unless I'm seriously missing something, the basics of Bodyslide2 is that when you select two shapedatas that are going to generate the same mesh (eg: BHUNP and UNP Special both generate femalebody.nif), then when you batch build and select both, it asks you which one you actually want to build cause you cant build both.  And you picked Special, so you got Special not BHUNP.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:10 AM, Kokan said:

finally CBBE SE realistic physics  (TBD skin)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30896

I'm attempting to use the Realistic SMP config with 3BBB Advanced and I'm getting weird floating breast issue that I'm sure isn't right. I'm running the latest version of Aers' HDT 2.5, 1.3.5 CBPC and XP32 4.71. Does your configs not work correctly with the 3BBB Advanced body?

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

I'm attempting to use the Realistic SMP config with 3BBB Advanced and I'm getting weird floating breast issue that I'm sure isn't right. I'm running the latest version of Aers' HDT 2.5, 1.3.5 CBPC and XP32 4.71. Does your configs not work correctly with the 3BBB Advanced body?

SkyrimSE 2020-01-02 22-04-53-06.bmpUnavailable

SkyrimSE 2020-01-02 22-04-53-06.bmpUnavailable

3BBB Advanced  it has its physics in the SKSE folder, which is probably in conflict with mine, I solved with BHUNP by deleting the SKSE folder from mod

On 1/2/2020 at 5:09 AM, Kokan said:

Hey, Kokan. Sorry for the delay in response. RL interruptions on important matters like getting my skyrim modded! Attached are my loadorder and modlist.  Also, assistance or where I should look to get similar results with Groomilla’s labia mod would also be appreciated.

Just so you know, I'm using this limited mod list to only get the steps correct and have not built out my game.

loadorder.txt modlist.txt

7 minutes ago, darkworkz said:

Hey, Kokan. Sorry for the delay in response. RL interruptions on important matters like getting my skyrim modded! Attached are my loadorder and modlist.  Also, assistance or where I should look to get similar results with Groomilla’s labia mod would also be appreciated.

Just so you know, I'm using this limited mod list to only get the steps correct and have not built out my game.

loadorder.txt 1.13 kB · 0 downloads modlist.txt 2.86 kB · 0 downloads

"XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended" to the bottom