3bbb worked but the physics disapeared in every sex animation... the collision disapeared and the jiggle was gone. (did not check if the naked body was without physics)

i am running tbd and cbbe + 3bbb and the physics i have cbpc-cbp and hdt-smp enabled. - i give it one more try with 3bbb as i probably activated the wrong body to overwrite. i must say the simple tbd worked fine with the physics as i had it installed but u seduced me with these fancy jiggle clips xd

9 hours ago, BazsiHUN said:

I can see all of it.My one is visible, or it is also black?

7 hours ago, Rynnes Master said:

I am able to view them, they render correctly for me.

5 hours ago, nappilydeestruction said:

I can see the videos as well.

Thank you all for confirming that whatever the issue(s) is/are, they're apparently on my end... Although it's odd that I can see BazsiHun's and Kokan's just fine- as far as I can tell, zeliar's are uploaded to LL just like the other 2 users...

Here is what zeliar's post looks like to me:

LoversLabMissingVideos.png.61275d89dd0448890b904052b301da28.png

32 minutes ago, nappilydeestruction said:

Nah, cbbe is still gonna be around just like the old days.  There will always be cbbe or unp users or both at once. ?

i rather quit as i did with oldrim than seeing a buggy body mod becoming relevant once more...

fuck this shit, LE had enough with thousands of fucking bodies ano one know what the fuck to do.

Just keep one, CBBESE is there, there is TBD too that no one uses it.

1 hour ago, zechosen said:

i rather quit as i did with oldrim than seeing a buggy body mod becoming relevant once more...

fuck this shit, LE had enough with thousands of fucking bodies ano one know what the fuck to do.

Just keep one, CBBESE is there, there is TBD too that no one uses it.

I mostly use UNP/UUNP/ and now BHUNP, but I occasionally use Cosio and TMBE(unp based). 

And UUNP has not been buggy to me at all in oldrim and SSE.  I had alot of help in tutorials and guides.  Plus I'm not really into cbbe that much, Cosio (cbbe based) is the one I like.  The reason why there are people still making some configs and guides for uunp because done of those people including myself still love uunp more than cbbe.  That's just how it is.  Even when new bodies come out, people still prefer uunp(and the family) or cbbe just because there are alot of content out there for those bodies.

all bodies can work together, I see no reason to insist on one type of body.

what bothers me the most is that all npc get a body that has a player,

i would love to create a mod that will assign everyone different body types, mass, height ...

There is a mod that kinda does that, its BOSSE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21029

But it mostly supports Cbbe SE because of the bodyslide support. 

As us UUNP users know thats not the truth because we still have uunp content going around even in SE.

It works for all bodies.  The process can be complicated at times but once you get the hang of the mod, you can assign any body shape you want to any npc character and pc player.

There is another mod that has certain racial heights as well called Racial Body Morphs https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20684

What I don't like about the mod is that the skeleton is kinda unisex meaning that when an orc skeleton is super muscular, so is the female.  Kinda like how the vanilla animations have the same idle stances.

Yes i do agree there needs to be a mod that has all of those accommodations and more.

29 minutes ago, nappilydeestruction said:

There is a mod that kinda does that, its BOSSE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21029

But it mostly supports Cbbe SE because of the bodyslide support. 

As us UUNP users know thats not the truth because we still have uunp content going around even in SE.

It works for all bodies.  The process can be complicated at times but once you get the hang of the mod, you can assign any body shape you want to any npc character and pc player.

There is another mod that has certain racial heights as well called Racial Body Morphs https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20684

What I don't like about the mod is that the skeleton is kinda unisex meaning that when an orc skeleton is super muscular, so is the female.  Kinda like how the vanilla animations have the same idle stances.

Yes i do agree there needs to be a mod that has all of those accommodations and more.

i know about that mod, it just can't put in CBBE, TBD, Cosio, BHUNP ... follovers are the only solution

i even have an idea, to make standalone folders with all the mesh, textures from which npc would pull bodies.

but I don't know how to do it

On 12/23/2019 at 9:51 PM, nappilydeestruction said:

I had that happen to me a few times, usually I just need to refresh the page.  I'm not sure what's going on, on your end.

I managed to capture this screenshot in the 1/2 second that it flashed on my screen after refreshing the page:

2036701679_LoversLabVideoFormat.png.d893577cf910d673a34602b774e61fa8.png

It may be one of those error messages that probably means something different than what it actually says. I'm going to go Google around and see if I can find out wtf it actually means since there are obviously videos there that you guys can see, and I have up-to-date players for every conceivable video format.

14 hours ago, zechosen said:

Great, the UNP mafia is going to kill CBBE again and force ousinius to leave modding as caliente...

Especially after everybody sees the new hi-poly UUNP 3bbb body, based on the Baka body I think, full working vagina and anus too...