1 hour ago, srea said:

well, its unreleased, but yes

Super! This is so far the best news this year! and now modders will have to redo the wigs again in the hairstyles back :) It remains to solve the issue of the versatility of collisions for hairstyles and different bodies. And I still have to update to the latest versions of the game and mods. 
I want to try already! :love: 

24 minutes ago, srea said:

the bone limit is a smp thing and not a skyrim se thing?

I'm honestly not certain, it just seems a bit weird that there's no limitation for 32 bit skyrim but there is for 64 bit....which is why i assumed that it may be the smp framework....

Does anyone get this error with the latest HDT-SMP from Nexus?

"Couldn't load hdtSMP64.dll (HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)). The last error code was 1114".

Can't figure out the cause of it, and it doesn't seem to affect my game it runs fine. The only trouble I'm getting is that cloaks and capes when Artesian Cloaks is installed, don't have physics. They become stuck to the ground. Been trying to solve this for days now, even Aers was helping me for awhile.

2 hours ago, srea said:

Released beta. Please check the test file to see how to make hair part hair.

For NPC support you need to integrate hair into facegen and add xml to BSFadeNode of facegen. This part is untested but should work.

Is there still no legendary version?:O

Since some people leave their suggestions here, I will do it too)

I just checked source code for wind parameter and found traces of windeffect in hdtSkinnedMeshWorld and several more files (related terms are m_windEffect, m_windSpeed, wind-effect).

This is my own personal request - not bug fix, but enhancement and further development of effect stack of existing plugin.

This parameter was present in one of old LE builds (I never seen this in action, actually - some people say this exists) and should imitate wind fluctuation, by adding additionl non-kinematic impulse.

I believe it looks like this:

Spoiler

ezgif-5-fd6f1f15de43.gif.3d11eded14ab7a1d2e823248e70dec21.gif

6 hours ago, rb888 said:

is this part of UNP setup sliders or whole new things for it? Second video looks like breast out focus bit?

it's a port and conversion from CBBE  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67717