On 12/13/2019 at 4:23 AM, Kokan said:

Kokan, can you tell us where those cool hoop earrings come from that show up in a bunch of your videos? I searched through the previous pages to see if anyone asked, and only Vyxenne got some direction to the earrings, but it was just a nexus link to XML files for hair and cloaks. Are they available somewhere or are they a private mod of your own?

22 minutes ago, icanglqueen said:

Kokan, can you tell us where those cool hoop earrings come from that show up in a bunch of your videos? I searched through the previous pages to see if anyone asked, and only Vyxenne got some direction to the earrings, but it was just a nexus link to XML files for hair and cloaks. Are they available somewhere or are they a private mod of your own?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/azmdajqabyc9w3a/GFB_Jewelry.7z/file

21 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Why not say NO ?? .. we searched and let them search. And what a freebie is now legalized? everyone has become just "give-give-give" consumers.....

i feel bad if i don't help...

I need some help, i did not found any solution...

After my char turns back from werewolf to human form, body physics stops working, it works only if i restart the game.

Im using HDT for clothes and cbpc for body with cbbe 3bbb body.

Anyone else have this issue before? Any solution?

Thank you!

Edit: It is a known problem, because transform change the skeleton, restart the game solve it.

8 hours ago, srea said:

Posted an update with some bugfixes.. please read the last line of the changelog, it's probably important to some of you.

I tested version 2.1 and noticed that while it is more stable, an unfortunate drawback seems to be that creature collisions stopped working, especially when used with Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE, unless I am missing something. However, using version 1.1 creature collisions work fine as before.

14 hours ago, linemore said:

I tested version 2.1 and noticed that while it is more stable, an unfortunate drawback seems to be that creature collisions stopped working, especially when used with Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE, unless I am missing something. However, using version 1.1 creature collisions work fine as before.

This is my fault. I completely forgot creature collisions were a thing and filtered out beast skeletons when filtering out the Lurker skeleton. I'll fix it tonight.

..does anyone need the Lurker to work with SMP?

6 minutes ago, srea said:

This is my fault. I completely forgot creature collisions were a thing and filtered out beast skeletons when filtering out the Lurker skeleton. I'll fix it tonight.

..does anyone need the Lurker to work with SMP?

@factoryclose have a desire to fix Lurker creatures by fixing their skeleton. I think, you both might cooperate somehow to solvethe only problem together.