2 minutes ago, natybs said:

it just doesnt work right now is what you are saying? does kimmy know it is bugged?

No i think you have 4 arms mod installed. No. As i show you it's work fine with jackets on screenshot. Something is in your side in installation, if you have only 2 arms.

On 4/1/2021 at 5:01 PM, Elsidia said:

No i think you have 4 arms mod installed. No. As i show you it's work fine with jackets on screenshot. Something is in your side in installation, if you have only 2 arms.

i will look at the bodyslide files this weekend it must have been borked. eaher that of AAF framework might be messed up the AAF has done some weird thing i got it originally because i thought it was like devious cursed loot for skyrim where sexlab was a requirement and AAF i thought was the "sexlab" for fallout 4. 

17 hours ago, Elsidia said:

AAF not requirement for DD or DCW, but i use AAF without problems.

Screenshot key is PrtSc - Print Screen)

what does AAF actually do? it keep giveing mer an error pop up saying it could not fine the FO$ script extender but i know in installed the script extender correctly and it shows the version and runtime from my main menu setting window. 

could that problem have caused the arms not going into the straightjacket sleeves? i am not sure if it really was 4 arms or just my arms didnt go into the sleeve but the sleeves are crossed and bound so it looks like 4 arms. aldo is the vault 111 straightjacket dress a special bodyslide file i could only fine the regular jacketdress and no arms extra on that one. 

i am going to try to use fo4 edit to fix the jacket but i can find the item under the dcw mod in fo4edit but how would i actually change the script for the arms movement? i cant seam to find it. 

2 hours ago, natybs said:

what does AAF actually do? it keep giveing mer an error pop up saying it could not fine the FO$ script extender but i know in installed the script extender correctly and it shows the version and runtime from my main menu setting window. 

could that problem have caused the arms not going into the straightjacket sleeves? i am not sure if it really was 4 arms or just my arms didnt go into the sleeve but the sleeves are crossed and bound so it looks like 4 arms. aldo is the vault 111 straightjacket dress a special bodyslide file i could only fine the regular jacketdress and no arms extra on that one. 

i am going to try to use fo4 edit to fix the jacket but i can find the item under the dcw mod in fo4edit but how would i actually change the script for the arms movement? i cant seam to find it. 

Before you try to fix anything, ya need to learn how it works first. ;)

You can't "fix" the straitjacket with xEdit. That's not how it works. And DCW does NOT contain any outfits.

Install the attached file.... choose Yes to overwrite all. And see if the arms go away. 

You have to install F4SE manually. Just extract the entire 7z to your Fallout4 root folder... not just parts of it. Then launch the game with f4se_loader.exe.
But if you're seeing this, then you already are.

1397061080_Fallout4Screenshot2021_04_04-02_01_20_89.png.ca60aa3c6897cc5633ff4e63167884e8.png

As for AAF, this might help.

DD Reference Mesh Fix.zip

5 hours ago, natybs said:

what does AAF actually do? it keep giveing mer an error pop up saying it could not fine the FO$ script extender

I answer too then. DD and DCW not need FO4SE - it's works without it fine. As for AAF is need FO4SE and if AAF prompts errors that means then FO4SE or AAf isn't installed correctly.

AAF is mod what allows to you add sex animations to game and noway it can interfere with DD or DCW. And not give new 2 arms in jacket. DCW uses meshes from DD that means only DD bodyslide is necessary.

Also AAF itself does nothing. After install AAF you need install animations packet and themes packet to allows play animations from this packet.

37 minutes ago, koutsokou said:

First I want to say great mod but ...

Is there a way to fix the "extra body" / "4 arm" straightjacket and chastity belt?

I tried many things but nothing worked, the only thing I received back was disappointment.

Scroll up.. DD Reference Mesh Fix.

1 hour ago, koutsokou said:

Yea I downloaded it, but doesnt work for me.

I use MO2, do I have to do something to make it work?

It's NOT a mod. Manually overwrite the current files.

I don't use MO2.. so no support on that mess from me. LOL

Personally, I'd uninstall DD, extract DD to a folder, overwrite the files with the fix, pack it back up and install. It's a fix that needs to be permanent.

12 hours ago, izzyknows said:

It's NOT a mod. Manually overwrite the current files.

I don't use MO2.. so no support on that mess from me. LOL

Personally, I'd uninstall DD, extract DD to a folder, overwrite the files with the fix, pack it back up and install. It's a fix that needs to be permanent.

What do you mean by overwrite, do you mean combine? 

Screenshot 2021-04-10 134648.png

so some playing around with bodyslide files and it seams like its not 4 arms just the deafualt cbbe body not conforming to the straighjacket. happenes on all the jackets i looked at as files in bodyslide. i will post a screenshot tommarow i am too tired right now. 

10 minutes ago, natybs said:

so some playing around with bodyslide files and it seams like its not 4 arms just the deafualt cbbe body not conforming to the straighjacket. happenes on all the jackets i looked at as files in bodyslide. i will post a screenshot tommarow i am too tired right now. 

That's because it has the reference body (cbbe in green) which shouldn't be included.

14 hours ago, izzyknows said:

That's because it has the reference body (cbbe in green) which shouldn't be included.

yes but when i load the straightjacket bodys the arms are not green just flesh covered even in the outfit studio

i can deselect the body in bodyslide but it still has arms sticking ouyt in the game i guess its a script or animation problem then. 

2 hours ago, natybs said:

yes but when i load the straightjacket bodys the arms are not green just flesh covered even in the outfit studio

i can deselect the body in bodyslide but it still has arms sticking ouyt in the game i guess its a script or animation problem then. 

Did you use the file I posted above? That should fix the issue.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

You need to open them in Outfit Studio. Right side you'll see 2 CBBE, 1 will be listed in green. Delete it, export to nif, overwrite the file.

i tred to do this and yes the body deletes in outfit studio but then i go save as .nif and there are no files to replace. the files i load into outfit studio re not .nif files so idk how i would overwrite them with the changes? tried it with several items and its still the same way in game. how do i save an outfit studio file so it actually is used in game. i tryed save as both .nif and save as .nif with references. i think the nif saved because ic an see the file but i dont know how to get it into the game? how do i do this?

also i noticed the gags do not have a facemesh in devious devices so i downloaded and installed a facemesh mod for them. i used this mod last week and it worked fine but now that i did a fresh vortex install the gag facemeshes wont work. character simply wont open her mouth for the gag. any item how to fix this? 

disregard the gags thing i forgot the morphs mod requiers AAF my bad. it is working now. i just need help how to properly save the outfit studio files as .nif. i know this is a stupid question but i am new to outfit studio and just going file-export as .nif is not working as they don. not change in game. 

i did a lot of  google searching about this and it says i need eather a program called nifscope or a program called blender? i have never heard of either of these. is there anyway to just get the modified outfit .nif files from outfit studio into the game?

54 minutes ago, natybs said:

i did a lot of  google searching about this and it says i need eather a program called nifscope or a program called blender? i have never heard of either of these. is there anyway to just get the modified outfit .nif files from outfit studio into the game?

LOL.. no you don't.

Install this and see if it fixes the issue.

DD Reference Mesh Fix.zip

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

LOL.. no you don't.

Install this and see if it fixes the issue.

DD Reference Mesh Fix.zip 9.56 MB · 1 download

thank you! i kept looking around for mods to fix the issue but nothing came up. just for some clarity people on this fourm have said cursed loot traps and finding restraints in loot wont work untill the belted and alice quests are completed but i got a cursed trap looting the dead raiders in concord?  how does the traps work in relation to belted quest? i was in power armor at the time the trap hit me so i thought it was kind of weird. 

are the traps supposed to work in between belted! and the alice quest because the alice one wont start untill kellogg is killed i think but belted ends before then.