19 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I don't know about it much. Also i never seen Jack or just not sight my eye on him. Also when i try to hit one time Jack in play, it's end with Fallout 4 CTD with Visual c++ runtime error) My Fallout 4 not so stable. But in next time when i do, i can't kill Jack - it's essential. Anyway depend on scripts (i study it lot to fix bugs with Jack and without it, probably when quest started randomly respawn Jack to place where it need be. No will be problem if Jack is killed outside of quest. Also when quest start it's not check, if Jack is alive or not. Quest just started. Anyway at worse part will be that in place where Jack need be there is empty place or this lay here dead.  After quest end Jack must despawn by mod, but later in game i found a few Jacks after complete this quest many times. For me also i modified last Jack dialogue to be more similar to Jack's character as in original mod. If you know what is inside mod, mod starts be so boring) You are ready to avoid bad variants of mod work, like with belt. But this thing i found in game when accidentally Jack quest start before i free from some DCW chastity belt trap) 

18 hours ago, Elsidia said:

About Jack. I play first DCW on Fallout 4 and later Skyrim SE with DCL.

Both have Jack.

Skyrim DCL is a lot better that DCW. But Jack quest in  Fallout 4 is much more friendly as in Skyrim. In my opinion Jack the Belter in Skyrim is much more annoying and simple quest.  I prefer not trigger this quest in DCL no more. When in Fallout 4 i like it.

If i understand correct from gameplay (not from mod text) in DCL Jack travels from place to place. And if Jack is in city 1 and you are in city 2 at the same time after fast travel to city 1 (as time passed), jack travels too  on other city. And you don't have marker where Jack is. You must find it in blind. I was lucky. After combat surrender i was teleport to inn where i found Jack) And as reward i got boring dialogue and belt off without any new restraints on. Any other DCL quest in Skyrim was more interesting as it's.

All things considered, you still seem to have a lot of fun with the DCW.

Just as I. Only that I still have to learn a lot about it.
So, thanks a lot for your additional thoughts an input!

And you made me curious to go back to Skyrim that I only played vanilla so far :)

1 hour ago, jjoe0 said:

will the mod ever get a update so ot can be used with the MCM

There's a mod that adds an MCM menu for DCW and Devious Devices.
It contains most of the important settings as far as I can tell and it works without hickups (for me and my messy load-order)
You only need to install the MCM.ini file manually, because it mostly doesn't work when using a mod-organizer.
But it's explained in the surport-thread how that's done.

Here's where you can find it:

20 hours ago, darkon74slayer said:

I was wondering is there a certain keyword needed on outfits for the slave collar to identify them for shocking purpose.

I deleted previous post because i answer for Skyrim... lol

Now i answer for Fallout4 - choose any of it:

_ClothesTypeArmor_Slot33

_ClothesTypeClothing_Slot33

_ClothesTypeUnderarmor_Slot33

_ClothesTypeBiosuit_Slot33

from AWKCR mod those keywords.

• 3 weeks later...

so my vibrators broke again and now the player.cf "actor.RemoveKeyword" "DD_kw_Event_IsVibrating"

doesnt fix anything??? it was fine last night and working when i save and quit...reload the save and now its broken....is it cuz bethesda added stuff the the creation club??

Hello, i am running right now this mod and have additionally Harassments and MCG. One of them seems to overwrite your mod in that someone unlocked the device when i asked them. I know the dialog and i am sure it was not from this mod.

Are there some mods you should not run while running this mod?

p.s. i think it is Harassments. Not sure if its enough to disable the DD in that mod. Testing.

Edited by wutpickel
16 hours ago, darkon74slayer said:

cause the only device I get automatically put on is the slave collar.

I got many devices on. Also latex dresses not put on because those are bugged into DD, doesn't have inventory device dummy armor. If you add those addon into xedit and save dd it's start put on dresses too. if you not trigger a traps then maybe you are under °Belted!, Alise or Jack the belter quest.

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Latest version of harrasment have ability to unlock dd items with willpower.

I was trying now to disable as much in Harassment as i can in regards of DD in the hopes it will not "accidentally" unlock the unlockable.

So, after many hours of trying to set up a challenge scenario, I conclude that DD/DCW items won't work if summoned through console, and I will have to wander around picking at random containers, until I chance upon the items I want. Is this correct?

35 minutes ago, IamTooth said:

So, after many hours of trying to set up a challenge scenario, I conclude that DD/DCW items won't work if summoned through console, and I will have to wander around picking at random containers, until I chance upon the items I want. Is this correct?

You can craft them at the Restraints workbench, found in Raider>>Slavery.

You need the Inventory item not the rendered item when using the console.

Edited by izzyknows
26 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

You can craft them at the Restraints workbench, found in Raider>>Slavery.

You need the Inventory item not the rendered item when using the console.

Thank you!

I tried this, which probably confirmed what I initially thought. Mod conflict. I guess I just have to figure out what's messing it up for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so Compiling data on the belted cutter surrender glitch. The moiment you cut off the dress, the game updates and if you got hit at all by the radroaches, it triggers a surrender. Need to turn off surrender before engaging the roaches and the glitch won't trigger. Hobble bug is still active however.

46 minutes ago, Exutahl said:

Wearing discipline dress, and in 3rd person, arms are out and missing hands?

Fix for that on Devious Devices, last page.
Also, if your PC has tats, rings or doesn't hide the pipboy, you'll see those items floating.

Edited by izzyknows
4 hours ago, Exutahl said:

Hobble bug is still active however.

Fixed easily. Put back hobble dress. Exit from inventory. Hobble a little. Take off hobble dress. Animation turn back to normal walking.

This bug is because in DD engine have some errors. About combat surrender there is surrender scripts bleedout bug when player are essential.

Edited by Elsidia

Belted! quest not starting.

I am playing a female character
I have run bodyslide and put the outputs into a mod and enabled it, though all changes made with bodyslide are not applied to my character.  I have followed multiple tutorials and been unable to get it to work.

I have the DLC
I have all required mods as far as I can tell.
I am running fallout 4 script extender as my executable from mod organizer 2.
The Belted! quest is not starting, and there are no devices equipped after leaving the cryopod.
The Overseer's Chest is at the exit to the vault.
Devious items and torture devices and the belted quest show up in the console using the find command.
I have a pipboy visible on my arm.
I have disabled all but the required mods (not reflected in the older screenshot)

image.png.9210110530f19a9065907e708433603b.png

Edited by Blaank
3 hours ago, Blaank said:

Belted! quest not starting.

I am playing a female character
I have run bodyslide and put the outputs into a mod and enabled it, though all changes made with bodyslide are not applied to my character.  I have followed multiple tutorials and been unable to get it to work.

I have the DLC
I have all required mods as far as I can tell.
I am running fallout 4 script extender as my executable from mod organizer 2.
The Belted! quest is not starting, and there are no devices equipped after leaving the cryopod.
The Overseer's Chest is at the exit to the vault.
Devious items and torture devices and the belted quest show up in the console using the find command.
I have a pipboy visible on my arm.
I have disabled all but the required mods (not reflected in the older screenshot)

What is Bodyslide Output?

run the console command sqv dcw_mastercontroller
You should see something about ti being active and running.

Sorry just woke up.. neeeeeed more coffee!!

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

What is Bodyslide Output?

run the console command sqv dcw_mastercontroller
You should see something about ti being active and running.

Sorry just woke up.. neeeeeed more coffee!!

A ton of nif files are in Bodyslide output.

image.png.6b58f45ab3e4e4328b935c75ebad4eba.png

sqv dcw_mastercontroller

image.png

Edited by Blaank
6 hours ago, Blaank said:

A ton of nif files are in Bodyslide output.

Ah! I see what you did! Missed the part where you said (I have run bodyslide and put the outputs into a mod and enabled it). Need more coffee! LOL

That is your problem with the outfits not showing up. When you Batch Build the outfits in Bodyslide and it finishes.. that's it, you're done. Go play the game.

K, the controller is running, which is good. But it seems the scripts are not running.

Get the outfits fixed, then craft the arm cuffs or some arm/leg "restraint" at the Restraints Workbench. If you don't get a popup when equipping the item and don't play the restrained animation, your install is porked. Probably (just a guess mind you) F4SE got installed like a mod instead of just extracting all of it to Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Ah! I see what you did! Missed the part where you said (I have run bodyslide and put the outputs into a mod and enabled it). Need more coffee! LOL

That is your problem with the outfits not showing up. When you Batch Build the outfits in Bodyslide and it finishes.. that's it, you're done. Go play the game.

K, the controller is running, which is good. But it seems the scripts are not running.

Get the outfits fixed, then craft the arm cuffs or some arm/leg "restraint" at the Restraints Workbench. If you don't get a popup when equipping the item and don't play the restrained animation, your install is porked. Probably (just a guess mind you) F4SE got installed like a mod instead of just extracting all of it to Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4

If I batch build with bodyslide and don't change any settings, only straitjacket meshes show up in the overwrite folder, and still no bodyslide changes affect my character.  I have the default CBBE Curvy model while in game no matter what I change and batch build in bodyslide.  The belted quest does not start when I exit the cryopod.

image.png

This is the new mod setup with a new install

image.png

Bodyslide is periodically complaining about not having admin permissions.  This is a second user account on a computer.

Edited by Blaank

I have no torture devices or restraint workbench craftable in my settlements.

When I type in

dcw_enableBeltedQuest: 0
to the console, it says

"Script command "dcw_enableBeltedQuest" not found."

Found a thing I had forgotten to do with CBBE

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

in Fallout4Custom.ini

I'm getting notifications in top left that things are active and the body is changing now.

Edited by Blaank