21 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

You might find the folks at Bunker Hill in a cowering state as DCW uses the BunkerHill01 cell... which triggers stuff from The battle of Bunker Hill quest. (I know.. noob mistake)

To fix it run

stopquest ef21c

then leave and upon return they should be back to normal.

Oh, you might have to use console commands to advance the Bunker Hill quest because DCW kind of mucks it up.

or couldnt i just do the bunker hill quest, finish the battle. im assuming that would work?

10 minutes ago, natybs said:

or couldnt i just do the bunker hill quest, finish the battle. im assuming that would work?

No, that's the problem. The Bunker Hill triggers are tripped during the Alice quest and can't be reset. If I remember right, the synths never show up.

IF, you do the Battle of Bunker Hill quest before the Alice quest, then all is good.

The correct way to use that cell would have been to rename it and remove all the vanilla quest related stuff. Thus.. no conflicts.

17 hours ago, izzyknows said:

No, that's the problem. The Bunker Hill triggers are tripped during the Alice quest and can't be reset. If I remember right, the synths never show up.

IF, you do the Battle of Bunker Hill quest before the Alice quest, then all is good.

The correct way to use that cell would have been to rename it and remove all the vanilla quest related stuff. Thus.. no conflicts.

oh...but wait i never even went to bunker hill for the alice quest?? i would have to use console to fix bunker hill quest when i get to bunker hill battle now?

so at battle of bunker hill now i do the 

stopquest ef21c

then leave and reenter? or did i have to do this during the alice quest i finished the alice quest never went near bunker hill. unless you eman the hideout area for the raider boss you kill to free alice. she was the only npc down there no other raiders i killed her left and then talked to alice in diamond city now quest is complete. 

16 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Jack the belter?

yes jack the belter.

1 hour ago, natybs said:

oh...but wait i never even went to bunker hill for the alice ques

You entered the cell BunkerHill01 which is the cell you enter for Battle of Bunker Hill.

1 hour ago, natybs said:

i would have to use console to fix bunker hill quest when i get to bunker hill battle now?

Yes. Like I said, I don't think the synths will show up, thus breaking the quest. I also think it triggers the un killable NPC's in that cell, which further mucks things up.

stopquest ef21c will fix the cowering residents.

setstage Inst302 100 (go talk to Shaun on top of CIT)

Finding Jack... as always.... go talk to John in the Dugout Inn for a clue.

4 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You entered the cell BunkerHill01 which is the cell you enter for Battle of Bunker Hill.

Yes. Like I said, I don't think the synths will show up, thus breaking the quest. I also think it triggers the un killable NPC's in that cell, which further mucks things up.

stopquest ef21c will fix the cowering residents.

setstage Inst302 100 (go talk to Shaun on top of CIT)

Finding Jack... as always.... go talk to John in the Dugout Inn for a clue.

thanks for the info. a few npcs at bunker hill are still cowering however, like deb. might be because a brotherhood helicopter was nearby in a fight but even after it left the stayed in the cower position i did stopquest ef21c and waited around 10 minutes in real time.

i did manage to fix all the npcs by using console and doing disable/enable (with the stopquets command)

also is the setstage command the same if you do bunker hill the other way by informing on the institute to the railroad or brotherhood? i know it can be done both ways. sorry i played this game originally on xbox and it was a while ago i dont remember all the details. 

3 hours ago, natybs said:

i did manage to fix all the npcs

You go to Bunker Hill, run stopquest ef21c then leave. Far away so the cell completely unloads. Later when you return, they should be back to normal.

Bunker Hill will be available as a settlement by completing the Battle of Bunker Hill quest and returning to Kesler for a chat. Or, by getting kicked out of the Institute and completing Traffic Jam & Prep School.

It makes no difference who you "inform" about the Synths, nor what you do with them. Kill em, use the recall codes or set them free and kill the Courser... or kill everything. Other than some loot & XP, that part is pointless. The whole quest is basically just to get Bunker Hill as a settlement.

15 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You go to Bunker Hill, run stopquest ef21c then leave. Far away so the cell completely unloads. Later when you return, they should be back to normal.

Bunker Hill will be available as a settlement by completing the Battle of Bunker Hill quest and returning to Kesler for a chat. Or, by getting kicked out of the Institute and completing Traffic Jam & Prep School.

It makes no difference who you "inform" about the Synths, nor what you do with them. Kill em, use the recall codes or set them free and kill the Courser... or kill everything. Other than some loot & XP, that part is pointless. The whole quest is basically just to get Bunker Hill as a settlement.

ok i was confused because when i did the unmodded playthrough i think i got kicke dout of the institute right after i got into it and did the first institute quest so there was no battle of bunker hill lol. 

also just a random question but if my character is in a chastity belt with plugs is she supposed to have the plugs vibrate her and get the aroused animation or was that just a feature of the skyrim devious devices?

11 hours ago, natybs said:

her and get the aroused animation or was that just a feature of the skyrim devious devices

Sometimes it's randomly plays a animation, but in Fallout 4 no aroused parameter. It's from mod Sexlab aroused for Skyrim. Also if you have a gag and got hanging up dialogue with it, then random animation stops play.

19 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Sometimes it's randomly plays a animation, but in Fallout 4 no aroused parameter. It's from mod Sexlab aroused for Skyrim. Also if you have a gag and got hanging up dialogue with it, then random animation stops play.

ok cool. i was running around with a chastity belt on with plugs and it didnt occur so i was worried it was broken somehow but might just be rng. it happened a while ago when i got bound from combat surrender. 

10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Then you probably get a DD dialogue bug. Try to speak with any NPC when not gagged listen to him and then after time random event happens again.

well i got he jack quest and i cant run fast travel and so it should happen at some point durring this haha

is there anyway to fix a follower that i put devices on? she is now allwasy respawning following me with her default outfit even when i dismiss her? is there a way to wipe to followers and reset them? i tried disable and enable in console not sure what else to do :(

37 minutes ago, natybs said:

is there anyway to fix a follower that i put devices on? she is now allwasy respawning following me with her default outfit even when i dismiss her? is there a way to wipe to followers and reset them? i tried disable and enable in console not sure what else to do :(

Remove the devices. And don't put any device on them, or settlers, that restricts movement or speech. That really buggers shite up.

51 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Remove the devices. And don't put any device on them, or settlers, that restricts movement or speech. That really buggers shite up.

i didnt have any problems with it before i got a mask and gag on marcy and she dodnt bug out just kept farming. but yeah i did remove them she got permabroken somehow. i did add a few mods but i didnt think they would effect followers. mabey it was haveing restraints on ehr for too long or doing it before the kellogg fight she kept trying to go back to dimond city when i rescued valentine. 

I have an issue that I think has been mentioned before, but no idea if it was resolved.

But basically stimpacks remove all rads, I have troubleshot what may be causing it and its defiantly this mod, but I cannot figure out why, does anyone have a fix for that or is it just a thing?

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Stimpack remove a rad? First time a hear about it. Check wikipedia what does stimpack.

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Stimpak_(Fallout_4)

Or you probably have a mod what add this to stimpack and then probably there is mod conflict.

There is a bug "somewhere" that when starting a new game the stimpaks will also heal rads, but is removed when 1 point is put into Medic. BTW, I have no mods that effect stimpaks or Medic. I never bother to look into it, I just consider it an early game perk. LOL

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

There is a bug "somewhere" that when starting a new game the stimpaks will also heal rads, but is removed when 1 point is put into Medic. BTW, I have no mods that effect stimpaks or Medic. I never bother to look into it, I just consider it an early game perk. LOL

maybe a conflict, but its only occurred to me upon starting a new game, which didn't previously happen. However when i uninstall this mod the problem goes away, taking a rank of Medic didn't work, so I'll try some other fixes that might work as I think the mod (or some one of them) has set me to essential so I have all that goes with it, because, as I found out, even on 1 HP Stimpacks heal all my health, no matter how much

2 minutes ago, DeviousGriffin said:

maybe a conflict, but its only occurred to me upon starting a new game, which didn't previously happen. However when i uninstall this mod the problem goes away, taking a rank of Medic didn't work, so I'll try some other fixes that might work as I think the mod (or some one of them) has set me to essential so I have all that goes with it, because, as I found out, even on 1 HP Stimpacks heal all my health, no matter how much

Now that's different for sure.

I have it very randomly! So that's why I never really looked into it. Being unable to reliably replicate it makes it an exercise in futility. LOL

On 4/22/2021 at 5:30 AM, izzyknows said:

You might find the folks at Bunker Hill in a cowering state as DCW uses the BunkerHill01 cell... which triggers stuff from The battle of Bunker Hill quest. (I know.. noob mistake)

To fix it run

stopquest ef21c

then leave and upon return they should be back to normal.

Oh, you might have to use console commands to advance the Bunker Hill quest because DCW kind of mucks it up.

just wondering but if i did battle of bunker hill first on another playthrough would that cause problems with the alice quest?