6 hours ago, natybs said:

just wondering but if i did battle of bunker hill first on another playthrough would that cause problems with the alice quest?

Nope. That's the best way/order to play through.

Once Battle for Bunker Hill is complete, all the vanilla quest stages and scripts have been triggered.

But, I would suggest killing everything in there before leaving. RR, BOS & Synths. No survivors, like Desdemona tells you to do. And no it doesn't make any of the factions angry with you.

57 minutes ago, nunyabee said:

ive completed all the prerequisites for the Alice in Wasteland quest but it wont start for me, how can i start the quest? 

Kill Kellogg and it should start.

or

setstage dcw_alicequest 10

1 hour ago, nunyabee said:

there is no note on his body

If you completed belted! quest then it will be. After loot Kellogg you need take all items from him then wait a 20 sec. and reenter in Kellogg's corpse - then note must be show up.

If not then something not completed. Anyway if nothing helps you can spawn Alice's note. Later if nothing help i can say how.

UPD: i just look on script and if you haven't note of Alice's and not loot in Kellogg's body this note can randomly spawn in any new container (corpses too) Just you need loot some item from container and reenter in it.

UPD2: Also if you level 25 and higher it's randomly spawns note in any container even if Kellogg's quest not completed.

UPD3: also you can check your current status. Open console and type:

sqv dcw_belted -> press enter. Result must look like red rectangle:

Spoiler

ScreenShot15.jpg.9b57e8b22aa36e3e6bba61ea37189bfb.jpg

Also after sqv dcw_alicequest result must be current stage: 0

If it bigger you have already activated alice quest and it's running.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you completed belted! quest then it will be. After loot Kellogg you need take all items from him then wait a 20 sec. and reenter in Kellogg's corpse - then note must be show up.

If not then something not completed. Anyway if nothing helps you can spawn Alice's note. Later if nothing help i can say how.

UPD: i just look on script and if you haven't note of Alice's and not loot in Kellogg's body this note can randomly spawn in any new container (corpses too) Just you need loot some item from container and reenter in it.

UPD2: Also if you level 25 and higher it's randomly spawns note in any container even if Kellogg's quest not completed.

Reveal hidden contents

is there a way i can just spawn his note, because everything looks right but it wont spawn

like a command or something?

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Reveal hidden contents

alright i managed to trigger the quest, however when you have to talk to the raider boss i can actually continure because of the gag, is there a fix for that?

1 hour ago, natybs said:

i have a question. i got locked in the slave collar and the lock jammed. i keep trying to fix it and its not working. is it just bad RNG or do i have to do something specific to unjam this lock?

The RNG can at times suck molerat balls. Sometimes you can cut the restraints off with a combat knife. Unless it's the Slave Collar that shocks you... that one is different. Can't say I've ever had that one jam.

12 hours ago, izzyknows said:

The RNG can at times suck molerat balls. Sometimes you can cut the restraints off with a combat knife. Unless it's the Slave Collar that shocks you... that one is different. Can't say I've ever had that one jam.

should i see Kimmy in memory den? not sure if in skyrim dollmaker would unjam locks for fee i think mabey she will

is there a console command i can use to remove it? or a way to unjam the lock? it really wont come off lol. mabey its bugged?

15 hours ago, natybs said:

should i see Kimmy in memory den? not sure if in skyrim dollmaker would unjam locks for fee i think mabey she will

No Kimy not Dollmaker she doesn't does anything. Remove collar by console is complicated.

After remove still collar effect will be left.

Remove jammed lock can only by repair it.

If you don't know how to remove from dd made list slave collar form id by keyword.

Or write own script what removes collar form id from player jammed lock list.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

No Kimy not Dollmaker she doesn't does anything. Remove collar by console is complicated.

After remove still collar effect will be left.

Remove jammed lock can only by repair it.

If you don't know how to remove from dd made list slave collar form id by keyword.

Or write own script what removes collar form id from player jammed lock list.

the examine option for the slave collar says it can be lockpicked or struggled out  but low change. is this accurate? it seams like it bugged? 

1 hour ago, natybs said:

the examine option for the slave collar says it can be lockpicked or struggled out  but low change. is this accurate? it seams like it bugged? 

As i remember lockpick or struggle out for me was too easy. I even disappointed in Slave collar - so easy i struggle out or lockpick.

And Slave collar needs special key to unlock. Standard keys not works.

On 4/25/2021 at 2:17 PM, natybs said:

well i got he jack quest and i cant run fast travel and so it should happen at some point durring this haha

so that is whats supposed to happen? i was wondering if it was a bug or intended lol

7 minutes ago, VTD8964 said:

Problem is I dont even know how it looks like and I couldnt find its name in bodyslide...

Select in group devious devices, check build morph, choose your default preset and do batch build of it. In screen is 1 of hobble dress.

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.b21832d7d96d7ce2ec7e8f27380b0f6d.jpg