What's on your mind?

15 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> It is not always easy to deal with differences and varieties. Sometimes it is very overwhelming.

Like picking bread at the supermarket.ย 

ย 

waiting for a text from the SO who sent him to pick up some bread.

image.jpeg.6e4eb872c75584977390dce25abc5e21.jpeg

> I have fourlemma: I am not sure if I am ignored by those who can fix my posting problem, or nobody cares, or nobody reads my posts about it or it simply isn't on the list of fixing priorities. Would like to know which one(s) is actual.

giphy.gif?cid=36b14facise54m0pih7576zf53bcu4hducz1pqjgoybbmbbh&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
Edited by Evaloves4
7 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> I have fourlemma: I am not sure if I am ignored by those who can fix my posting problem, or nobody cares, or nobody reads my posts about it or it simply isn't on the list of fixing priorities. Would like to know which one(s) is actual.

giphy.gif?cid=36b14facise54m0pih7576zf53bcu4hducz1pqjgoybbmbbh&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Does love4 mean by any chance that you love having a fourlemma?ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‡

ย 

Status update?

Spoiler

sadgirl.jpg.be76d5ecd37e98aa24d7c5e96bbca817.jpg

dectruction.jpg.6c871fb0842844084ccacdc6bfb30dbe.jpg

ย 

& what else is on my mind? How wonderful freshly baked bread smells and tastes.

"Women . . . are dependent, not upon strength, but upon craft; hence their instinctive capacity for cunning, and their ineradicable tendency to say what is not true. . . . Nature has equipped woman, for her defense and protection, with the arts of dissimulation; and all the power which nature has conferred upon man in the shape of physical strength and reason has been bestowed upon woman in this form. Hence dissimulation is innate in woman, and almost as much a quality of the stupid as of the clever." -Arthur Schopenhauer

ย 

Why are men like this often proved correct in their observations?

ย 

Not much really, just more grief from some of the women I work with. I am slowly learning that I should stop trusting them entirely. I'm not saying I should be cruel, I don't have to be cruel to have a complete lack of trust in someone, but it might make me a bit more cold. For this latest scheme a younger woman, the cousin of another female coworker who thinks I'm obsessed, I guess, because I have admired her a few times, and on rare occasions I have attempted to talk to her about stuff in general (how dare I), comes up to me and starts acting like she's interested, she tells me "I'm going to dress up sexy tomorrow", and then does so, stands next to me all day while equipment in her area is repaired, and then does all the things you would expect from a woman who is interested. They've played this game before, I know what it is, shit from the same pile crammed into a different burning bag, so I sort of play along. My logical brain is telling me not to trust, that it's just another act of cruelty, and I listen, but of course my lizard brain is pumping me full of happiness and excitement chemicals, fortunately this is not the first time I have had to deal with this, and I'm somewhat acclimated to the sensation, and I have a much easier time maintaining control (I have ADHD so that can be hard for me at times), but there is still a sort of crash afterwords, which kind of sucks. I don't know what's wrong with simply being nice, I have shown interest in other women I work with, and yet I still maintain a decent working relationship with them, they don't do stuff like this to me because I guess they aren't cruel.

ย 

For the record I do kind of like this girl, she is kind of cute, but at the end of the day she is out of my mind. I do not spend any time thinking about her when I come home from work (this would be an exception). I have found that fantasizing about people you have no chance with is a very good way to develop an unhealthy obsession or interest in that person, so I don't fantasize, at least not anymore. Besides, I have the internet for that sort of thing, so I don't really need to.

ย 

I guess the healthier way to look at this, is like a set of weights to train with. If I'm not putting resistance on those parts of my mind, then they stay weak. It doesn't make it any less depressing though, it's like "oh yes, let's torment the guy who is often burdened by loneliness with the mirage of a possible relationship, then laugh amongst ourselves at the result, tee hee...".

ย 

Thanks wall, that was a good talk...

Edited by Z0mBieP00Nani
28 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

"Women . . . are dependent, not upon strength, but upon craft; hence their instinctive capacity for cunning, and their ineradicable tendency to say what is not true. . . . Nature has equipped woman, for her defense and protection, with the arts of dissimulation; and all the power which nature has conferred upon man in the shape of physical strength and reason has been bestowed upon woman in this form. Hence dissimulation is innate in woman, and almost as much a quality of the stupid as of the clever." -Arthur Schopenhauer

ย 

Why are men like this often proved correct in their observations?

ย 

Not much really, just more grief from some of the women I work with. I am slowly learning that I should stop trusting them entirely. I'm not saying I should be cruel, I don't have to be cruel to have a complete lack of trust in someone, but it might make me a bit more cold. For this latest scheme a younger woman, the cousin of another female coworker who thinks I'm obsessed, I guess, because I have admired her a few times, and on rare occasions I have attempted to talk to her about stuff in general (how dare I), comes up to me and starts acting like she's interested, she tells me "I'm going to dress up sexy tomorrow", and then does so, stands next to me all day while equipment in her area is repaired, and then does all the things you would expect from a woman who is interested. They've played this game before, I know what it is, shit from the same pile crammed into a different burning bag, so I sort of play along. My logical brain is telling me not to trust, that it's just another act of cruelty, and I listen, but of course my lizard brain is pumping me full of happiness and excitement chemicals, fortunately this is not the first time I have had to deal with this, and I'm somewhat acclimated to the sensation, and I have a much easier time maintaining control (I have ADHD so that can be hard for me at times), but there is still a sort of crash afterwords, which kind of sucks. I don't know what's wrong with simply being nice, I have shown interest in other women I work with, and yet I still maintain a decent working relationship with them, they don't do stuff like this to me because I guess they aren't cruel.

ย 

For the record I do kind of like this girl, she is kind of cute, but at the end of the day she is out of my mind. I do not spend any time thinking about her when I come home from work (this would be an exception). I have found that fantasizing about people you have no chance with is a very good way to develop an unhealthy obsession or interest in that person, so I don't fantasize, at least not anymore. Besides, I have the internet for that sort of thing, so I don't really need to.

ย 

I guess the healthier way to look at this, is like a set of weights to train with. If I'm not putting resistance on those parts of my mind, then they stay weak. It doesn't make it any less depressing though, it's like "oh yes, let's torment the guy who is often burdened by loneliness with the mirage of a possible relationship, then laugh amongst ourselves at the result, tee hee...".

ย 

Thanks wall, that was a good talk...

ย 

Maybe the answer to your first question is observer bias? Also, manipulating others is unfortunately commonly accepted and valued in modern society as a demonstration of power. The fact that you are aware of what those near you are at least to your best knowledge attempting to do to you is a good starting point to greater self-awareness in avoiding snares set by everyday acquaintances for whichever reasons conceivable. Solving every next situation relies upon your previous experience in training/experiencing similar events so a moderate dose of "training with weights" is better than going in unprepared. You could consider it keeping up the defense of your social immune system by exposing it consistently to a little bit of pathogens instead of going diving into the sewers once a month.

ย 

ย 

Saw some creepy AI ad examples on TV of companies using AI to mimic famous actors or clothes models to speak to me using my own name and recent activities scraped from metadata. I'm thinking AI will mostly be used to annoy people with more aggressive ads and synthetic interactions that will alienate people even more from real interactions for a time. Wasn't the intended purpose that the mundane jobs would be handled by AI and not vice versa? Who wants to see fake clothes worn by fake people as proof of what the garments on sale look like? It's just as bad as food being photoshopped for ads.

> As going to church, a pub, or a soccer match is fulfilling and meaningful to someone, our family morning coffee gatherings are fulfilling and meaningful to me. I simply can't imagine missing it and I looooove it like all our family gatherings.

giphy.gif?cid=36b14fac1jkni6pjkgc7tycvwv1clk66d1x1lr1mg19txvxl&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
Edited by Evaloves4
33 minutes ago, chooseChaos said:

the third time is the charm = The 3rd plan of the week will do the trick, I have a good feeling about it! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I can smell it, or is it the coffee? ๐Ÿ˜

Have I ever mentioned that my attention span isn't particularly long? ๐Ÿ˜

Planfortheweek3.jpg.77fb381d28f927e4bab0905425415dba.jpg

Which AI?

> I like the one I posted as latest in my "Sex hunger" thread that looks like Indian AI.

I lied through my fucking teeth. I only lasted two days. Okay to be fair I said "I should take a week off from loverslab or something." I never said I would.

ย 

Anyway I made a mod that usesย Mine Turtlesย explosions YAAAAAY!

ย 

I am slowly losing my mind...

1 hour ago, Darkpig said:

I lied through my fucking teeth. I only lasted two days. Okay to be fair I said "I should take a week off from loverslab or something." I never said I would.

ย 

ย 

ย 

> You should and you would and you could and all other 'uld.:classic_laugh:

17 hours ago, Darkpig said:

ย 

ย 

Uh, oh, Mister Darkpig sir, my very practical and absolutely targeted suggestion: To take a week off from loverslab ...

ย 

Spoiler

You could go on a space adventure for a week

Yes, I know, I'm less smart and more of an ass ... ๐Ÿ˜ย But I always try my best to help ... ๐Ÿ˜‡

ย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

ย 

A smartass trying to help? Typical human behaviour.ย ๐Ÿ™„

Be nice, and don't bother me, I'm reading ... ๐Ÿ˜›

What do I read?

Spoiler

A guide on how to deal with vampires, its written by a man named Van Helsing :

"We learn from failure, not from success."
โ€œDo not fear to think even the most not-probable.โ€
โ€œThe strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.โ€