What's on your mind?

Call me crazy, but from videos I've been watching and just general observations, it seems like there are women out there trying to take away or hide any woman who has boobs bigger than a C cup.  Almost as if they are trying to outlaw big boobs.  And the second you try to push back against those women, you get called "gross: for "liking boobs".  Seriously, What the fuck is this crap?

7 hours ago, Dio_Wolf49 said:

Call me crazy, but from videos I've been watching and just general observations, it seems like there are women out there trying to take away or hide any woman who has boobs bigger than a C cup.  Almost as if they are trying to outlaw big boobs.  And the second you try to push back against those women, you get called "gross: for "liking boobs".  Seriously, What the fuck is this crap?

Start liking just "women," then. Find out what happens, then.

16 hours ago, Dio_Wolf49 said:

Are the Karens complaining again?

2 minutes ago, branmakmuffin said:

Which category has fewer members in the U.S., those who read for pleasure or those who know how to drive a car with a manual transmission?

Being a member of both aforementioned classes it might be that the percentage of both is higher in another class of which I am a member - geriatric.

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Being a member of both aforementioned classes it might be that the percentage of both is higher in another class of which I am a member - geriatric.

I guess we have at least three things in common.

> Warmer days are coming and I can't wait to sleep with my luvs on the balcony enjoying birds' singing early in the morning. :classic_smile: Later on, one can hardly hear them because of the traffic noise, seagulls' screeching, and dogs' barking. :classic_sad:

> This saying is very good, but only in theory because only a few people would appreciate your (re)trying while the majority will judge you according to your failure and we are mostly surrounded by the majority. That's why I am afraid of my failures more than new tries.

9ccdb7c8606c6d6a278549db35bb23fb.jpg.e187722f8498b66c1dc30fb0cb61d4d2.jpg

55 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> This saying is very good, but only in theory because only a few people would appreciate your (re)trying while the majority will judge you according to your failure and we are mostly surrounded by the majority. That's why I am afraid of my failures more than new tries.

9ccdb7c8606c6d6a278549db35bb23fb.jpg.e187722f8498b66c1dc30fb0cb61d4d2.jpg

Looking back it seems to me that failure is the gateway to success. You learn and then understand what didn't work, change, adapt and refine your approach until you get it right (or realise the hoped for outcome isn't worth the effort).

Unfortunately (it seems to me) many people simply fall into the trap of "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" (often attributed to Einstein but there is doubt about it from a number of sources).

Another quote actually from Einstein is also appropriate here "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world", which I wholeheartedly agree with