What's on your mind?

11 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Pig blood is very similar to human blood. When the humans are gone, the next best thing to do is drinking pig blood.

@Darkpig gets betrayed, no matter what. Sorry, piggy.

That is just politics in a nutshell.

> Disney's "Tomorrowland" isn't a bad movie. You'd surely notice what that movie studio has been forcing for the last decade or two. (I am very tempted to give you a spoiler, but will not do it). Anyhow, if you like SC-FI movies, you might like this movie for kids and adults.

It's on my mind and a rant... 

I'm having an intense hatred for Steam. Any program that literally does nothing on its own but is over 1.2 GB in size with over 6,500 files and 350 folders is bloatware.

I only have one game from Steam, and that's Starfield. The only reason I'm using Steam is that I unfortunately didn't read the small print that they were the download site to get it from when I purchased it on Amazon.

I've played it for less than 10 hours total when Steam decided to update it. Even though I set every setting option they have to NEVER update, they ignore my wishes and have managed to corrupt it so completely that it literally cannot be fixed. I now have go to their site and deal with their crappy servers that run at their very best in the low single digit Mbps range yet again, wasting a minimum of 10 hours redownloading the entire game yet again. Bethesda really needs to find another outlet for their new releases.

Every time they decide to try update something they manage to turn it into a shitstorm.

EDIT... I vastly overrated Steams server quality, 17+ hours and they've managed to give me 50% of the files. How the fuck do they stay in business?

Edited by ---nikoli

> I am known as the most talkative person in the family and my Fran is the second after me. My Ivy doesn't have even half of my capability of speaking.:classic_happy: Anyway, my Prince made us all laugh during a family coffee gathering this morning when he interrupted me and said:

- Honey, sorry, but stop talking. I can't listen as much as you can talk. My brain hurts. (I am not sure I translated that well. In our language it goes like this: Dušo, ja ne mogu toliko slušati, koliko ti možeš pričati).

:classic_biggrin:

> I haven't resent him at all, since I know I could be very annoying when talking too much and that is quite often.:classic_rolleyes:

Edited by Evaloves4