What's on your mind?

20 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

The real problem is not so much that people are trying to sell something as it is that other people are willing to not only buy it but also do so at the price they're asked for. Then again this applies to any situation where one may wonder "how the hell is this thing for sale/at this price?".

If I could take a literal shit on a platter and then sell it for 15 bucks a piece, you bet your ass I would do so. Can't completely blame someone else for simply doing so when they get the chance somehow.

Putting actual work in and getting paid is fine. Monetization of half assery and thirst trawling is not.

10 minutes ago, endgame † addiction said:

He makes a strong point.

While the list would actually be much longer by a factor of 1000 or more, mainstream sources would give one the impression that the list given in response would be shorter if one asked "Who have we not offended today?"

CDPR joined Bethesda and the team of companies that virtue signal shit because muh pride month but only in countries that wont get mad at them for doing that.

Sic transit gloria.

Oh and fucking Disney pulling the bullshit "muh diversity is strength".... Fucking Disney, the "We will remove a black guy from a movie poster aimed at Chinese market because Winnie the Pooh gets mad reminding black people exist" Disney.. 

1 hour ago, Canaris said:

CDPR joined Bethesda and the team of companies that virtue signal shit because muh pride month but only in countries that wont get mad at them for doing that.

Sic transit gloria.

Oh and fucking Disney pulling the bullshit "muh diversity is strength".... Fucking Disney, the "We will remove a black guy from a movie poster aimed at Chinese market because Winnie the Pooh gets mad reminding black people exist" Disney.. 

Why are you expecting integrity from corporations of all things? Most people on some level already know that companies always jump on whatever cultural phenomenon has any traction in order to increase their sales/revenue, this isn't a new concept and i certainly see no point in throwing all your marbles at the wall over it every year. Expecting integrity from corporations is a fool's errand.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Why are you expecting integrity from corporations of all things? Most people on some level already know that companies always jump on whatever cultural phenomenon has any traction in order to increase their sales/revenue, this isn't a new concept and i certainly see no point in throwing all your marbles at the wall over it every year. Expecting integrity from corporations is a fool's errand.

It is certainly no different than a corporation sending out seasons greetings at Christmas despite many of the people working for the corporations of old worshipping no deity other than Mammon. If Anti-Christmas becomes a thing, then they will feign celebration of that as well. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

I dont expect anything to be honest, im just sick as fuck of the hypocrisy and double standards..

On 5/29/2021 at 6:55 PM, Canaris said:

right against the wall while the father holds the rifle and does the deed

Revenge, is a dick best uh no, it's best served by big rifled no, it's against the walls, but not, like, against the wall, there's a distance, between the rifle and daddy, but it's not his rifle, he borrowed it, and he does the deed, against the wall, but from a distance, while holding his rifle

• 2 weeks later...

Because of a number of recent posts, I'm guessing that types of censorship have reached LoversLab obtusely.

Copy/Pasting a reply I just made in another forum section:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I found a post recently in the Sims 4 section concerning this type of content (Beastiality) with references to Skyrim and Fallout still having those types of animations available to download, but nothing anymore for the Sims 4.

I added a reply to the post that those types of animations for the Sims 3 have been removed from public availability as well.

Due to my experience with Adult Visual Novels and certain references to 'incest' in the stories, I learned Patreon is not only targeting creators whom have certain content on their Patreon page, but also if they can be linked to other sites with this censored content.

Since most animators now keep an active Patreon page to receive 'donations' for their SIMS game animation packages, it would appear (best guess) that they have also removed any 'supported' posts containing downloads of this censored content.

Taking a wild swing at another pitch - I'd say this is why L666's Patreon was closed as well since there were animations listed using the work RAPE. While L666 closed their LoversLab account shortly after (explaining why it now says GUEST) I can't say if that creator was able to start a new patreon account, reopen the old one(?), or just gave up on the whole debacle.

This is another example of the 'dangers' of censorship, the removal of certain 'freedoms of speech', and how the digital age of the internet can slowly tighten the vice on peoples activities.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really wish I was wrong about this, but all the evidence points to the realization that activities at websites are now under scrutiny by the gatekeepers of other websites if the gatekeepers can link the members. I hope I made this hypothesis clear in my rambling.

7 hours ago, landess said:

old news, they have been doing this for years now.

they have mostly been attacking furrys & comic book artists and demanding that they delete anything with Beastiality, rape, vore, hypnotism and a bunch of other odd random things.....and banning anything that looks like manga.

as for here they even tried to force billyy to delete his slal pack (he rightly told them to go fuck themselves and then switched to a different service)

and i'm sure he was targeted because he used a japanese style cartoon at a profile pic.

59 minutes ago, landess said:

I've never felt a normal person can do this.

Can happen to anyone. Their mind is broken and they lose the will to go on, believing that death is the only escape or that it would be better for everyone. My uncle calls it "The Death Spiral".

On 6/11/2021 at 1:37 PM, landess said:

I really wish I was wrong about this, but all the evidence points to the realization that activities at websites are now under scrutiny by the gatekeepers of other websites if the gatekeepers can link the members. I hope I made this hypothesis clear in my rambling.

It has been happening forever.   Risk takers and pioneers leave a morally bankrupt situation, move out and make something profitable, then come the biz types to make profit, then come along the people to make it morally bankrupt in order to "save them from their wickedness".   There is a new religion sweeping most of the West

Spoiler

He was banned for the same reason arthmoor was; being a narcissistic twat unable to take the slightest criticism any other way other than personally.

Reddit being a screechbeast echo chamber is an entirely separate issue.

11 hours ago, 27X said:

He was banned for the same reason arthmoor was; being a narcissistic twat unable to take the slightest criticism any other way other than personally.

Oh puhlease, Arthmoor is a prime grade A cunt but if plebbit banned everyone who is "narcissistic twat unable to take slightest criticism" they would lose like 99% of their users. 

21 hours ago, 27X said:

Reddit being a screechbeast echo chamber is an entirely separate issue.

It's a bit telling when the "modding" subreddit shits on most of the popular mods modders simply because they have the wrong opinions. They hate Mator, Arthmoor, Fore, Boris and Now Enai. These are literally some of the best known names in modding.

8 hours ago, Haviengar said:

It's a bit telling when the "modding" subreddit shits on most of the popular mods modders simply because they have the wrong opinions. They hate Mator, Arthmoor, Fore, Boris and Now Enai. These are literally some of the best known names in modding.

Nothing requires you to participate in drama, nothing compels you to care at all. Fore got hate because he acted like a gatekeeper. Mator never got hate and neither did Boris until people invaded their respective forums and were told to fuck off.

"and now Enai"

Enai has always considered himself the ultrachim of scripting so the part where I agree with you that he has been unfairly maligned for not worshipping the golden glowing transcended feet of alphabet soup people is never going to happen because he earned every ounce of hate he currently accrued of his own volition by describing how amazing he is at coding and how much you suck at coding by not being him and daring to question his completely stupid gameplay implementation decisions.

Then you look at his mods and while they are efficient and clean "on clean up", they're also dumb as fuck arbitrary RNG simulators for the most arbitrary conditions that only an ultra sperg lord would give a fuck about and do not enhance TES worldbuilding in any way shape or form, in addition to him acting like he invented this shit from every other RPG before TES was ever a thing in any format. So sad for him. If only people understood he's the greatest scripter that ever lived, the unmitigated brilliance of implementing locational damage and then having you hit someone in the head, which then hobbles their feet because RNG damage and arbitrary effects no one asked for ever is so next gen and ultra slick.

Yawn.

Edited by 27X
6 hours ago, 27X said:

Then you look at his mods and while they are efficient and clean "on clean up", they're also dumb as fuck arbitrary RNG simulators for the most arbitrary conditions that only an ultra sperg lord would give a fuck about and do not enhance TES worldbuilding in any way shape or form

Matter of taste really. I see his mods like Wintersun as good rp tools, just a nice added gameplay layer. Got all these gods & daedric princes and they're barely relevant in gameplay mechanics, so the dude got you covered on that. Calling it a mod for ultra sperg lord... sounds like you woke up with feline viral rhinotracheitis this morning ah ah ah ah ah ah...

Maybe he is a douche. From the super legit reddit/nexus rumors & infos sounds like it, but who cares

9 hours ago, 27X said:

Nothing requires you to participate in drama, nothing compels you to care at all. Fore got hate because he acted like a gatekeeper. Mator never got hate and neither did Boris until people invaded their respective forums and were told to fuck off.

"and now Enai"

Enai has always considered himself the ultrachim of scripting so the part where I agree with you that he has been unfairly maligned for not worshipping the golden glowing transcended feet of alphabet soup people is never going to happen because he earned every ounce of hate he currently accrued of his own volition by describing how amazing he is at coding and how much you suck at coding by not being him and daring to question his completely stupid gameplay implementation decisions.

Then you look at his mods and while they are efficient and clean "on clean up", they're also dumb as fuck arbitrary RNG simulators for the most arbitrary conditions that only an ultra sperg lord would give a fuck about and do not enhance TES worldbuilding in any way shape or form, in addition to him acting like he invented this shit from every other RPG before TES was ever a thing in any format. So sad for him. If only people understood he's the greatest scripter that ever lived, the unmitigated brilliance of implementing locational damage and then having you hit someone in the head, which then hobbles their feet because RNG damage and arbitrary effects no one asked for ever is so next gen and ultra slick.

Yawn.

I never once stated  anything about participation. I simply stated that for a modding related message board, they are quick to turn up their nose at someone who shares a different opinion, political or otherwise.

Remember appolodown and his unhinged meltdown? There wasn't remotely this much vitriol against him and what there was, was in a minority. At worst it was a bit of a meme.

As for the rest of your diatribe, I'm not sure where enai touched you inappropriately for you to get so worked up about him but you have your reasons I suppose. As for me, I enjoy his mods as do a lot of other people it seems.

Yawn indeed...

Edited by Haviengar
30 minutes ago, Haviengar said:

I never once stated  anything about participation. I simply stated that for a modding related message board, they are quick to turn up their nose at someone who shares a different opinion, political or otherwise.

Remember appolodown and his unhinged meltdown? There wasn't remotely this much vitriol against him and what there was, was in a minority. At worst it was a bit of a meme.

As for the rest of your diatribe, I'm not sure where enai touched you inappropriately for you to get so worked up about him but you have your reasons I suppose. As for me, I enjoy his mods as do a lot of other people it seems.

Yawn indeed...

yeah, that's cool except you're participating right now so that part where you try to rely on semantics to get anything accomplished in any kind of contextually appropriate argumentation isn't going to be happening in this thread. At all.

You're conflating reddit's treatment of any content they don't approve of versus enai as some amazing content provider unfairly impugned by a random angry mob, except when it was time to excoriate arthmoor, enai was right there, pitchfork in hand and it's the de facto method of reddit dealing with anything. What comes around, goes around and your opinion has yet to be any kind of factual barometer for otherwise.

Edited by 27X