On 7/7/2020 at 6:17 PM, poblivion said:

modified cheetah female texture

Took some previews, the rest under the spoiler are nudes if anyone is brave enough to browse LL, and especially this thread, at work.

SpesSmonk.jpg

Spoiler

Spestits.jpg

Spesback.jpg

Cheetex1.jpg

Cheetex2.jpg

Cheetex3.jpg

Cheetex4.jpg

Cheetex5.jpg

26 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Took some previews, the rest under the spoiler are nudes if anyone is brave enough to browse LL, and especially this thread, at work.

SpesSmonk.jpg

Hide contents

Spestits.jpg

Spesback.jpg

Cheetex1.jpg

Cheetex2.jpg

Cheetex3.jpg

Cheetex4.jpg

Cheetex5.jpg

Amazing :love:

I really admire how can you do beautiful screenshots.

32 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I found Shavari out look different. Does anyone have the same problem?

Looks like standard grey face bug. I'll see if I can check but I don't have my Skyrim properly set up right now, gotta clean up YA and reinstall (been putting it off because I've lazy lately and have been working on FO4 stuff instead :classic_unsure:).

Wow, I haven't checked this mod for quite some time. Pretty nice to see that this great mod gets updated so frequently. Still using something around version 5.10 xD

Thanks again for this great mod!

And now: time to update I guess. (wish me luck^^)

5 hours ago, Krystal said:

Wow, I haven't checked this mod for quite some time. Pretty nice to see that this great mod gets updated so frequently. Still using something around version 5.10 xD

Thanks again for this great mod!

And now: time to update I guess. (wish me luck^^)

How about upgrade current version? There are many major Mod patches and much more new things get furrified.

Can I ask about making Yiffy Age of Skyrim Furry Companion Mod?

I'm Kardien Lupus. I had suicidal Depression. And did actually committed few times. -I once fell to river and drowned but somehow nearby people save me, Etc.-

Because of that, I take 5 months rest from Y.A Community. Despite of the pact I'm long time Yiffy Age of Skyrim member. During time of absence I tending my health and rebuild some of my mental states.

I come this thread because I want make Furry companion mod with others together. I can provide female voice of follower mod.

The reason I want to Follower mod because I help to reinforce mental state. My doctor recommended this because she thought it do social reconnect and give achievement for my mind. So I really want to do Y.A Furry Follower mod. cause I want get out of my depression. Truly.

I have will to pay for making companion mod if you want. I'm desperate at that level.

please send message to me if you interested or If you can give help a damaged and depressed Furry.

Thanks for reading this message.

Hi! I am Kus and i ask for help, guys. Maybe someone still have Inigo Patch for Yiffy Age v5.12?

I use this version because i have problem with versions 7.3(and highter), my Bretons have shadow and transparent bag with their tails.

I know the chance is small, but still.

Also would like to take this opportunity to say that this is the best mod of all! Thanks to Bad Dog and all model designers who worked on this.

On 7/13/2020 at 10:58 AM, Kardien Lupus said:

Can I ask about making Yiffy Age of Skyrim Furry Companion Mod?

I'm Kardien Lupus. I had suicidal Depression. And did actually committed few times. -I once fell to river and drowned but somehow nearby people save me, Etc.-

Because of that, I take 5 months rest from Y.A Community. Despite of the pact I'm long time Yiffy Age of Skyrim member. During time of absence I tending my health and rebuild some of my mental states.

I come this thread because I want make Furry companion mod with others together. I can provide female voice of follower mod.

The reason I want to Follower mod because I help to reinforce mental state. My doctor recommended this because she thought it do social reconnect and give achievement for my mind. So I really want to do Y.A Furry Follower mod. cause I want get out of my depression. Truly.

I have will to pay for making companion mod if you want. I'm desperate at that level.

please send message to me if you interested or If you can give help a damaged and depressed Furry.

Thanks for reading this message.

Ohh, I hope you will be doing well in the future. Hold on and Health to you, Kardien. o/

9 hours ago, theshiba said:

Gave a try at making a male fox with the Lykaios race. The head mesh was created by xSkulleh on NexusMods. The body mesh is SAM Light (KouLeifoh); although, I do plan to make the textures for the SOS body too.

20200719234649_1.thumb.jpg.95ecb47b5b0cd8a7d93dec6160fbca9e.jpg

20200719231924_1.jpg

20200719234753_1.jpg

20200719234904_1.jpg

Wonderful Wonderful!

Wonderful works!

ok so im posting as a last resort, so have a basicaly stable skyrim setup but decided i wanted some lykaios kids and there isnt a mod that just does that so i tried installing this and started a newgame, the game loads fine in the intro everything looks exactly like its supposed to, as soon as the game tries to load helgen/riverwood/whiterun(pretty much any area with alot of npcs) i get a ctd doesnt matter what i do. so i disabled this in my mo2 and suddenly everything works again and i can go into the city/towns i guess what im asking is there any reason this mod would not be compatible with jks skyrim? it the only mod i can think of that might be causing an issue witht this

2 hours ago, Spunzafoon13 said:

ok so im posting as a last resort, so have a basicaly stable skyrim setup but decided i wanted some lykaios kids and there isnt a mod that just does that so i tried installing this and started a newgame, the game loads fine in the intro everything looks exactly like its supposed to, as soon as the game tries to load helgen/riverwood/whiterun(pretty much any area with alot of npcs) i get a ctd doesnt matter what i do. so i disabled this in my mo2 and suddenly everything works again and i can go into the city/towns i guess what im asking is there any reason this mod would not be compatible with jks skyrim? it the only mod i can think of that might be causing an issue witht this

I'm sorry for your Problem. And, Y.A work on JK's Skyrim in My Case. And You might able to request Bad Dog a patch for this. I hope your Problem solve easily.

@Spunzafoon13 Please post your load order if you need help. It's crucial to know what plugins/mods you use. I personally don't think there's a problem with JK's Skyrim because that mod changes towns/cities, while Yiffy Age (YA) pretty much doesn't change anything there (only the statues afaik). Without knowing which other mods are installed I just can point you to one thing: Make sure that no other mod changes any NPC, since this mod changes pretty much every single NPC in the game. It pretty much sounds like a conflict between YA and another mod that changes NPCs.

On 7/20/2020 at 6:24 AM, theshiba said:

Gave a try at making a male fox with the Lykaios race. The head mesh was created by xSkulleh on NexusMods. The body mesh is SAM Light (KouLeifoh); although, I do plan to make the textures for the SOS body too.

20200719234649_1.thumb.jpg.95ecb47b5b0cd8a7d93dec6160fbca9e.jpg

Spoiler

20200719231924_1.jpg

Spoiler

20200719234753_1.jpg

Spoiler

20200719234904_1.jpg

Your male fox looks very good.  Do you plan to create a female fox too?

I worked on it some time ago, it's a few pages back in this thread.