15 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Thanks for searching! I completely missed that site in my google search. But, to make good reloading motion; musket stock, loading rod and whole body also needed. I'm sorry to make you do it again. And, anyone has or can make whole musket?

and there are mount and Blade have musket mod and Uniform but it locked with brf file format. anyone knows opener program for this -except Duxbury Braille translator which need to buy-? There are some 3D file musket for in it.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Wut.

Check the OP.

New V7 is up, fixes transparencies on the heads. But it means all the patches have to be facegenned again.

Good Work! and thanks for adding my first Half-mod(not-full) in Y.A mod patch list.

I know there is medium issue of New Legion Helmet mod-little miss match helmet with furries; But first of all, I will concentrate on wolf musketeer mod and getting good musket model-sadly original project Flintlock are outdated, need new musket model for correct loading animation-. I'm Newbie on modding It will take time.

But, at least I have modder's duty. If you have problem with New Legion furry helmet or want fix all problem -> Please tell me. I'll fix.

To question at Bad Dog when SE version Update?

On 12/24/2019 at 3:39 AM, Kardienlupus said:

You lost me there with the whole semen thing, I uh....was just drawing kind of having fun, not really giving too much thought into it.

@bad dog am currently working on the female textures! and will make a texture pack, I will also pack the signs into one pack, and yes I can give the paintings as a patch sorry I dont know why i uploaded the whole BSA xD 

So yeah i should have that stuff done real soon.

2 hours ago, Valehyena said:

You lost me there with the whole semen thing, I uh....was just drawing kind of having fun, not really giving too much thought into it.

@bad dog am currently working on the female textures! and will make a texture pack, I will also pack the signs into one pack, and yes I can give the paintings as a patch sorry I dont know why i uploaded the whole BSA xD 

So yeah i should have that stuff done real soon.

Good cuz I just separated out a whole Reachman race but it's not good without the girlz.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:10 PM, Bad Dog said:

Turns out khajiit heads have a special alpha setting that makes them opaque above a current setting and transparent or translucent below, which is how the fur ruff works.

That's the thing i was telling you about waaaaay back when.

Musketeer Wolf mod Request.

I got 2 of low quality musket from web. Still can't open 3ds file-They said higher version or 3D Max needed- and don't know open brf file format. But, it seems I'm ready to improve basic crude reloading motion. But to do that I need to merge new bone with certain musket parts. Gun's trigger, Hammer and Frizzen are these part.

You can me call me a fool or give epic face palm and head banging in chair. I'm really special fool of modding. but, since I'm fool I need to ask favor.

I need to put 2 bones-1 line- in these three individual parts but other wise musket not fully working. However how to put a new bone and merge already existed mesh parts? I searched YouTube tutorials but, Fool like me didn't get it.

Here is picture of major parts I need to put one line of bones in it because they need to move.

447550576_ThepartsIneedaddbone.png.868bfc31eafe6d4a529e5e873ee679fc.png

FlintlockMechanism.jpg.199ffa1c081c63a287bd04377eef03c8.jpg

And It should works like below video.

With my poor understanding. can any one help me how to put bones in existed mesh parts?

I think I need better take lesson from 3d modeling Academy but I don't know I can support cost.

yea...your going a bit into the unknown there, i've never worked on the (animated) weapon meshes before.

it looks sort of like AnimObject/loadscreen work for the weapon mesh, but i don't know how the game controls it's animation, load & fire seems to be a all in one animation that the game somehow pauses in the middle.

also i don't know if the nif is the actual animation, eg: the book nif files have animations in them but the animation used in game comes from hkx files.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

yea...your going a bit into the unknown there, i've never worked on the (animated) weapon meshes before.

it looks sort of like AnimObject/loadscreen work for the weapon mesh, but i don't know how the game controls it's animation, load & fire seems to be a all in one animation that the game somehow pauses in the middle.

also i don't know if the nif is the actual animation, eg: the book nif files have animations in them but the animation used in game comes from hkx files.

Thanks for great reply. I'll try AnimObject/loadscreen(which none of tutorial I saw it teach). But, In Monday when my local civil-service center open, I will go to search if government have Public education program for 3d modeling. The learning modding feeling like Trench Warfare World War I. I'm eager but it's going deeper and deeper into trench.

+ S.Korea Time 12:24 P.M

Tutorial says AnimObject/loadscreen means using already existed bone. If i understand correctly. I don't get a way to attach bone to boneless exited mesh parts(musket meshs I got have zero bone, it just chunk of mesh). otherwise It could mean; built weapon part with bone in beginning.

Please tell me if I correct or wrong as fool.

Thanks you.

Yiffy Age of Skyrim Mod Idea Suggestion.

I'm the furry who want Yiffy Age known wider among Furry Fandom and attract More support for Bad Dog. I suggest How about make Yiffy Age of Skyrim Trailer On YouTube.

Just like this.

It will bring more attention and Y.A community will grow, healthy and live long.

The furry Modder like AslyspyDuo can make animation and others are also talented why don't we do that? let's do this. :)  

3 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

Tutorial says AnimObject/loadscreen means using already existed bone. If i understand correctly. I don't get a way to attach bone to boneless exited mesh parts(musket meshs I got have zero bone, it just chunk of mesh). otherwise It could mean; built weapon part with bone in beginning.

Please tell me if I correct or wrong as fool.

it depends on the situation, Eg: with my animated loadscreens i can do whatever the fuck i want and have any nodes i want, but with in game NPC animations i am limited to whatever nodes are in the "skeleton.hkx" files.

unfortunately i looked at the dawnguard.bsa and it looks like the animations are indeed hkx based, so if you edit them you will need to replace all crossbows with flintlocks...that or make a new skeleton hkx & nif with extra nodes so you can make new animation files that contains animations for both weapons (but i have no clue what to do for the player/npc part of the animation, i think you would need to have some sort of FNIS alt animation setup).

weight panting/skinning the mesh will be the easy part, but the skeleton.nif would need to be made first before doing anything else.

12 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

it depends on the situation, Eg: with my animated loadscreens i can do whatever the fuck i want and have any nodes i want, but with in game NPC animations i am limited to whatever nodes are in the "skeleton.hkx" files.

unfortunately i looked at the dawnguard.bsa and it looks like the animations are indeed hkx based, so if you edit them you will need to replace all crossbows with flintlocks...that or make a new skeleton hkx & nif with extra nodes so you can make new animation files that contains animations for both weapons (but i have no clue what to do for the player/npc part of the animation, i think you would need to have some sort of FNIS alt animation setup).

weight panting/skinning the mesh will be the easy part, but the skeleton.nif would need to be made first before doing anything else.

Thanks you for teach me more knowledge, but no luck on making bone included musket model?

8 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

Thanks you for teach me more knowledge, but no luck on making bone included musket model?

you can add/make nodes with nifskope and then import it, move the nodes to where they need to be, then export. after that re-import (to make sure the nodes stayed in the right spot) and weight pant the mesh as needed.

as far as i can tell you should only need 3-5 nodes and i think they can all just be linked to the crossbow skeleton's root node since there is no mesh bending needed (most of the parts just rotate):

trigger: rotate

hammer: rotate

frizzen: rotate

ramrod: free float

and maybe a powder horn?: free float or part of the npc animation? not sure how to make that one work, maybe replace the quiver and somehow animate it?

edit also this mod exists:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26653/

you just need to fix the animations.

Aloha. I first want to say This mode is excellent, as one that is tired of elves in everything having big cats and a whole world of furs really brought life back into Skyrim for me.

Everything works almost flawless, however I've come across an odd problem. SOS randomly just adjust my hyena to having no equipment. It works on a new game holds for a while but after a save, so sometimes changing cells her junk just goes poof, when I check the MCM, it shows that it changed it automatically to something else. I change it back and it changes it back.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, Reiku Yin said:

Aloha. I first want to say This mode is excellent, as one that is tired of elves in everything having big cats and a whole world of furs really brought life back into Skyrim for me.

Everything works almost flawless, however I've come across an odd problem. SOS randomly just adjust my hyena to having no equipment. It works on a new game holds for a while but after a save, so sometimes changing cells her junk just goes poof, when I check the MCM, it shows that it changed it automatically to something else. I change it back and it changes it back.

I'm not expert. But Do you know Program called Loot? Let me explain some. Problem might be caused unorganized mods. For example Y.A 7.2 and it's Mod patchs most will work in condition when they are bottom low of Mod-list. And, Open city of Skyrim should be placed more below than Y.A 7.2. The Program called loot sort out mods in best low of order. In prevent many Error and CTD.

Download loot and lunch then sorting mod and apply it. Then place Y.A and some Mods in Bottom low of Nexus Mod Manger or Mod Organizer.

Here is link https://loot.github.io/ There will be YouTube Video How to using Loot. It's little bit hard to explain in word. Follow Video Tutorial at there.

And, If that don't work or If you already using loot. paste your Mod load Order in This thread. Unless what low mods installed, Furry Experts in here can't figure it out your problem. Just show US what mod and it low of order you are using. Text File or JPG, PNG are fine.

Mod integrity Issue Between LE and SE Y.A 7.2 Version.

When I test and apply LE Mods On SE I found a some certain rule of problem. Even If mod are LE but as long as version is new; That mod seems work on SE too without conversion. EX) New Vilja Patch.

Recent Y.A update focused on Face-gen and texture of Furries. That make The Patch have old texture and face-gen are broken on SE even in conversion. Kind of outdated version Problem. If I guess correct is there are Mod fit for New Y.A 7.2. I probably work on SE too.

On 12/28/2019 at 10:48 PM, MadMansGun said:

you can add/make nodes with nifskope and then import it, move the nodes to where they need to be, then export. after that re-import (to make sure the nodes stayed in the right spot) and weight pant the mesh as needed.

as far as i can tell you should only need 3-5 nodes and i think they can all just be linked to the crossbow skeleton's root node since there is no mesh bending needed (most of the parts just rotate):

trigger: rotate

hammer: rotate

frizzen: rotate

ramrod: free float

and maybe a powder horn?: free float or part of the npc animation? not sure how to make that one work, maybe replace the quiver and somehow animate it?

edit also this mod exists:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26653/

you just need to fix the animations.

No, as I said first. My Musket modding is based On Project Flint Lock Musket. But, Problem is Modder Ghosu who create Mod never intended Making actual animation. Many part are there are decorative. There is hole on mesh-it's not completed-: and Trigger, loading Ramrod are decorative. That Why I'm searching new musket with stock and proper parts.

3 hours ago, Reiku Yin said:

First rule of getting support for mod issues is to post your load order. It may be a small issue or it could be a huge issue causing your problem but load order is were we start. Also there are mods out there that will do exactly what you are describing.

2 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

I'm not expert. But Do you know Program called Loot? Let me explain some. Problem might be caused unorganized mods. For example Y.A 7.2 and it's Mod patchs most will work in condition when they are bottom low of Mod-list. And, Open city of Skyrim should be placed more below than Y.A 7.2. The Program called loot sort out mods in best low of order. In prevent many Error and CTD.

Download loot and lunch then sorting mod and apply it. Then place Y.A and some Mods in Bottom low of Nexus Mod Manger or Mod Organizer.

Here is link https://loot.github.io/ There will be YouTube Video How to using Loot. It's little bit hard to explain in word. Follow Video Tutorial at there.

And, If that don't work or If you already using loot. paste your Mod load Order in This thread. Unless what low mods installed, Furry Experts in here can't figure it out your problem. Just show US what mod and it low of order you are using. Text File or JPG, PNG are fine.

I know Loot, I've been modding this game from when it came out more or less on and off. Loot is also is TERRIBLE for sorting if the mods are unregistered to it manifest list. I usually have to play around with the load order after.

1 hour ago, Ginzored said:

First rule of getting support for mod issues is to post your load order. It may be a small issue or it could be a huge issue causing your problem but load order is were we start. Also there are mods out there that will do exactly what you are describing.

Huh, I thought I did upload a txt with the load order in it. Must not have took. No big deal let me pop it in here now. I'm confused mostly because this has never happens before with all my mods 'until' I added YA, (rolled a perfectly fine Argonian with junk for years and years now and never have had this problem) . I trouble shot and played around with things for a while, even read through quite a lot of this forum to see if anyone else had come across the same issue.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     actorEvents.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 11  b     EFFCore.esm
 12  c     hdtHighHeel.esm
 13  d     Inn Girls Resources.esm
 14  e     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 15  f     MFVM.esm
 16 10     Vashira esm.esm
 17 11     AzarHair.esm
 18 12     RaceCompatibility.esm
 19 13     Shark Race.esp
 20 14     SexLabAroused.esm
 21 15     PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
 22 16     CreatureFramework.esm
 23 17     dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
 24 18     MoreBanditCamps.esp
 25 19     Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
 26 1a     Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
 27 1b     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 28 1c     BDIC.esp
 29 1d     BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp
 30 1e     hydra_slavegirls.esp
 31 1f     ZKG.esp
 32 20     Run For Your Lives.esp
 33 21     Shark Race - Followers.esp
 34 22     SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
 35 23     aDragonRide.esp
 36 24     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 37 25     DigitigradeKhajiit+ArgonianRaptor.esp
 38 26     SCS-Main2.esp
 39 27     Enchanting Freedom.esp
 40 28     HorsesGoneWild.esp
 41 29     HornyCreatures.esp
 42 2a     BlackMarketV2.esp
 43 2b     SexLab sx3.esp
 44 2c     MoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves.esp
 45 2d     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 46 2e     SlaveTrainer.esp
 47 2f     SpousesEnhanced.esp
 48 30     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
 49 31     ajd_morekhajiit.esp
 50 32     argonianlove.esp
 51 33     11Khajiitpart 2.esp
 52 34     more Khajiit part 3.esp
 53 35     111more Khajiit  part 4.esp
 54 36     11more Khajiit part 5.esp
 55 37     11more khajiit part 6.esp
 56 38     Animated Dragon Wings.esp
 57 39     5SecondShadowWarrior.esp
 58 3a     SexLabAnimalSex.esp
 59 3b     The Manipulator.esp
 60 3c     kahlee.esp
 61 3d     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
 62 3e     ajd_moreargonians.esp
 63 3f     AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
 64 40     SkyUI.esp
 65 41     LoversComfort.esp
 66 42     ToughArgonians.esp
 67 43     Argonian resist poison.esp
 68 44     Argonian Skill Bonuses Improved.esp
 69 45     ArgonianFins.esp
 70 46     ArgonianFix.esp
 71 47     ArgonianGags.esp
 72 48     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
 73 49     Blaze Of Eventide.esp
 74 4a     Convenient Horses.esp
 75 4b     DeadlyDragons.esp
 76 4c     display-model.esp
 77 4d     Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
 78 4e     DS_HorseMeter.esp
 79 4f     EFFDialogue.esp
 80 50     enchant7effects.esp
 81 51     ERF - Succubus.esp
 82 52     FNISSexyMove.esp
 83 53     FootIKOffSpell.esp
 84 54     FromDeepestFathoms.esp
 85 55     hornsareforever.esp
 86 56     K2SOSPiercings.esp
 87 57     Khajiit Claws - 15dmg.esp
 88 58     Khajiit_Eyes_Extended.esp
 89 59     Kopat Gat.esp
 90 5a     NoBlur.esp
 91 5b     LFox Improved Night Eye No Blur.esp
 92 5c     Masaani.esp
 93 5d     MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp
 94 5e     MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
 95 5f     more followerszamphire.esp
 96 60     More Salt Please - Dragonborn Addon.esp
 97 61     MorePP.esp
 98 62     MoreVanillaBandits.esp
 99 63     More_Saddles.esp
100 64     moveitLWT.esp
101 65     NightEye.esp
102 66     NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
103 67     no_decaps.esp
104 68     Orc Female Bandits.esp
105 69     Predator Vision.esp
106 6a     QuickKhajiitsAttackSpeed.esp
107 6b     QuickKhajiitsboth.esp
108 6c     QuickKhajiitsMovementSpeed.esp
109 6d     QuickStart3_NoHelmet.esp
110 6e     RaceMenu.esp
111 6f     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
112 70     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
113 71     Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
114 72     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
115 73     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
116 74     SCS-Athletics2.esp
117 75     SCS-Firearms3.esp
118 76     SCS-Horsemanship.esp
119 77     SCS-Horsemanship_HornCraft.esp
120 78     SCS-Unarmored2.esp
121 79     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
122 7a     SexLab Cumshot.esp
123 7b     SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp
124 7c     SexLabDefeat.esp
125 7d     SexLabMiscellaneousFeatures.esp
126 7e     SexLabStopCombat.esp
127 7f     SexLabWerewolves.esp
128 80     SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
129 81     SexualizedBlaze.esp
130 82     Shevafollower.esp
131 83     Silent khajiit night-eye improved 2.esp
132 84     SLA Monitor Widget.esp
133 85     SLALAnimObj.esp
134 86     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
135 87     SleepTight.esp
136 88     SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon (All Styles).esp
137 89     SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
138 8a     SOSGrowingPubicHair.esp
139 8b     Animal_SOS.esp
140 8c     sr_FillHerUp.esp
141 8d     Tribal Tattoo Overlays.esp
142 8e     UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
143 8f     UIExtensions.esp
144 90     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
145 91     Vashira the Crimson Flash.esp
146 92     WM Shahvee Fix.esp
147 93     FNIS.esp
148 94     AzarHair.esp
149 95     MyOwnRubee.esp
150 96     DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
151 97     Felicity.esp
152 98     FNISspells.esp
153 99     HatchlingChasesStarlight.esp
154 9a     My Home Is Your Home.esp
155 9b     SitaFollower.esp
156 9c     SLAnimLoader.esp
157 9d     EnchantingSmithingPotionDurationIncrease.esp
158 9e     Fortify Enchanting necklace.esp
159 9f     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
160 a0     SexLabTools.esp
161 a1     SOSRaceMenu.esp
162 a2     HelmetToggle.esp
163 a3     HentaiCreatures.esp
164 a4     mmkhajiithair11.esp
165 a5     XPMSE.esp
166 a6     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
167 a7     YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp

Loot sorted then adjusted after keep in mind.