5 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

I also tried to mostly keep it to the Inns, because i dunno, in my imagination i imagine those places sort of advertising that their INN is a place where all are welcomed to come fuck. 

Yeah, one of my possible mod ideas is to add some dialog to most of the bigger inns that allows for some action with either the owner, or the bar maid(Saadia, etc), even if a few places aren't exactly setup like that. Though then again, Bethesda might have heavily based some of Skyrim on A Song Of Ice and Fire or Game of Thrones, but a lot they just shied away from. A brothel in Skyrim? Bah. Probably the "Sexual Themes" mentioned on the box are down to some suggestive outfits(the mentioned wench outfit or the fur/bandit armor, etc), or something else I'm not sure of.

Anyway, reposting my last, just in case it was missed. If not, apologies.

-There was a mod(I say was in the sense that is mod is still visible if you've downloaded or likely tracked it, but the page is gone - no idea why, as the modder is still active) that changed both the Fjori and Holgeir NPC variants(their ghostly/spectral and Draugr appearances), to be more consistent. As in, both variants wore Draugr/Ancient Nord armor, and both of a higher tier as well. Not sure if it changed their stats at all.

-I think it was mentioned already, but what I'd suggest for the Hyenas would be a texture option like this, chunie(obviously referring to the genital area). Could easily work for the Reachmen too, given the stripped fur in the image. Though the idea of making that race playable(and hopefully able to access ASLAL's Forsworn start), might just be a thought on more than just my mind.

-One of my current thoughts with YA 7 would be a Redguard/Hyena Necromancer(probably based on, demicoeur, as much as I can get it - not sure if an outfit like that exists for a male though).  I think this was somewhat mentioned already(as a possible resource for Furryifed Draugr), but any chance for a patch to make YA work with Necromancy -- Undead FX? Well, I know it generally works, but it does mean that the Skeleton/Draugr forms underlayed within resurrected NPCs will be still human shaped. 

21 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

-One of my current thoughts with YA 7 would be a Redguard/Hyena Necromancer(probably based on, demicoeur, as much as I can get it - not sure if an outfit like that exists for a male though).  I think this was somewhat mentioned already(as a possible resource for Furryifed Draugr), but any chance for a patch to make YA work with Necromancy -- Undead FX? Well, I know it generally works, but it does mean that the Skeleton/Draugr forms underlayed within resurrected NPCs will be still human shaped. 

If some one can make me a .Nif file for just a canine anthro body, one that has it's head/hands/feet attached into one nif, then I could easily do a draugr replacement, textures/sk/S/msn can doa  lot of wonders for the look of undead, I for some reason just cant find the time to figure figure it all out on my own, but im working on it. 

Also I was doing some messing around with Drragon Fall castle making a bit more furry/hyena/whatever a lil silly

anyways here are some pics, and Im going to mess around it for some more, if anyone is interested I could try to throw it into an ESP for a patch on it.

Spoiler

20191231170420_1.jpg.b9e8feb4dcc90c8707c1c71ed08e0d48.jpg20191231170531_1.jpg.d988572e8f0d5196db26b61cd74e2c70.jpg20191231170554_1.jpg.9ec6db0418c0db474c66eab0152c5e6d.jpg20191231170334_1.jpg.23195a8c51bce6919fb72e7f3b9780f7.jpg20191231170719_1.jpg.cd224abd33c6a07d31a8d34b385e6de6.jpg20191231170408_1.jpg.116e9cdc8796f2f10bc150289b659042.jpg

Oh Btw @Bad Dog I never knew Karthspire could be so much fun with that reachman mod >;) thanks for that. 

17 hours ago, Valehyena said:

if anyone has any ideas for signs in solitude, let me know!

After checking out Solitude ingame again to see if I could find any other signs that may be worth replacing, I now have one more suggestion to add to my "anthro skeever tavern wench" one above.

For Radiant Raiment, replace the sign with a pic of a female cheetah ('cause High Elves won't steep so low as to use any other race as a paragon of beauty) wearing some fancy-yet-somewhat-skimpy outfit/underwear like for example the ones from R18Pn's Inner Wear set, as seen here:

Optionally add a male cheetah alongside her with a male version of her outfit (or a similar one) and have them back-to-back or in a similar pose.

2 hours ago, Valehyena said:

Your wish is my command!

Hey, just sharing my thoughts, is all. Glad you liked the suggestion, though. :classic_shy:

1 hour ago, Valehyena said:

Can anyone point me into the right direction as to making a NIF of just a lykaios whole body? Head attached with feet, it looks like draugr use just one single nif for their whole bodies.

I haven't actually checked the mod yet so I don't know for sure, but if it uses draugr/skeleton meshes to load "under" the "normal" skin and flesh with that weird FX thingy, wouldn't it be possible to simply replace the human skeletons with Bad Dog's edited dog-skull-headed ones? Much better than just retextured non-undead meshes, I'd say.

In any case, quickest way to get several character/outfit meshes in the same nif is to load them all into Outfit Studio (using the "Keep Current Shapes" checkbox on each import) and then save it as a nif.

BTW, I'll try to look into fixing the seams on the striped hyena textures soon, just have to download the Reachmen addon and fire up Mudbox whenever I get some free time.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Hey, just sharing my thoughts, is all. Glad you liked the suggestion, though. :classic_shy:

I haven't actually checked the mod yet so I don't know for sure, but if it uses draugr/skeleton meshes to load "under" the "normal" skin and flesh with that weird FX thingy, wouldn't it be possible to simply replace the human skeletons with Bad Dog's edited dog-skull-headed ones? Much better than just retextured non-undead meshes, I'd say.

In any case, quickest way to get several character/outfit meshes in the same nif is to load them all into Outfit Studio (using the "Keep Current Shapes" checkbox on each import) and then save it as a nif.

BTW, I'll try to look into fixing the seams on the striped hyena textures soon, just have to download the Reachmen addon and fire up Mudbox whenever I get some free time.

Oh the draugr thing, i guess we could do that, but damn me if I dont wanna try out these decaying flesh/bone revealing textures and normal maps I made x3, But yeah I think maybe you are correct on the skull thingie.

And oh clever on the outfit studio thing, I haven't messed around with it much. 

And thanks on the seams!

6 hours ago, Valehyena said:

anyways here are some pics, and Im going to mess around it for some more, if anyone is interested I could try to throw it into an ESP for a patch on it.

Okay some of those are silly but I love the wolf head on the tabards and cloak, and I love whats-his-name with the axe as wall art. Also the dragon skull as gargoyle.

Reachmen head textures could use some work on the back of the skulls, just to blend the dark coloring more. I'll give them hair tho, so it won't matter so much. 

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Okay some of those are silly

What you dont mean the talos wolf statue/fountain do you? >;p

I was using the dragons as Gargoyle's  and ended up creating a giant fountain that leads to a creek, that leads to a river. Just having fun in CK, but also realizing when does it stop making sense over it being pretty. (not the silly talos statue thing something else =p ) 

But i can easily throw up those armor/banners/ect textures for dragonfall 

18 hours ago, Rockat said:

I've already cleared it myself - I've had to do it in the past due to drama with the CK.

Well that'd also cause the game to crash as you need these installed:

seems like there was something wrong with my papyrus ( I think when I tried to convert to vortes and back it messed something up) but reinstalling it has fixed the issue. ? just strange YA6 worked but not YA7 

8 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Reachmen head textures could use some work on the back of the skulls, just to blend the dark coloring more. I'll give them hair tho, so it won't matter so much.

I can probably take care of that as well once I get down to fixing the seams (which should happen soon-ish).

Also the amount of grey and black on those means it's probably best if they are left uncompressed, or else the dreaded DXT1 artefacts will show up and we'll get green and purple splotches all over the body plus an overall tone shift. Downside is the file size will go through the roof, but I can always downscale the diffuse back to 2k to mitigate it and I'd rather have a small performance impact than ugly-ass artefacted textures.

Boy, how I wish we had BC7 support in Skyrim, that's one of the few thinks FO4 did right.

Current WIP for my striped hyena texture seam blending + tweaking:

Spoiler

StripedHyena_1.pngStripedHyena_2.png

StripedHyena_3.png

StripedHyena_4.png

I tried to match the male version's bare belly (for the sake of consistency even though I'm not exactly a fan of it) while leaving the fur on the normal for a "shorter fuzz" look, but I think I went too far and it looks too human. Next up I'll try desaturating the belly even further (so it looks white/light instead of just like human skin) and sharpening the belly fur detail on the normal map to see if I can actually get that look right.

I also started from scratch with UNP textures and added the tweaks to it instead of using the CBBE-ported-to-UNP textures, as I'm not a fan of the result of going CBBE->UNP (the other way around looks alright to me most of the time, though).

The seam blending should also work for the originals in case these are not chosen for the final Reachman addon, as the neck, wrist and ankle regions should be the same across original and edited; just pasting those areas from my edit over the original ones and using my head, hand and feet textures should be enough to fix the seams while keeping the original look for the body.

Also any suggestions for further edits to the texture are welcome, though do keep in mind my skills are limited so it's not like I can do magic here.

28 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Hide contents

StripedHyena_4.png

I tried to match the male version's bare belly (for the sake of consistency even though I'm not exactly a fan of it) while leaving the fur on the normal for a "shorter fuzz" look, but I think I went too far and it looks too human. Next up I'll try desaturating the belly even further (so it looks white/light instead of just like human skin) and sharpening the belly fur detail on the normal map to see if I can actually get that look right.

I also started from scratch with UNP textures and added the tweaks to it instead of using the CBBE-ported-to-UNP textures, as I'm not a fan of the result of going CBBE->UNP (the other way around looks alright to me most of the time, though).

The seam blending should also work for the originals in case these are not chosen for the final Reachman addon, as the neck, wrist and ankle regions should be the same across original and edited; just pasting those areas from my edit over the original ones and using my head, hand and feet textures should be enough to fix the seams while keeping the original look for the body.

Also any suggestions for further edits to the texture are welcome, though do keep in mind my skills are limited so it's not like I can do magic here.

Nice work :classic_smile:

White chest (fine short fur) and dark nipples would be great.:classic_tongue:

PS: If I could help with something, just say.

46 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I tried to match the male version's bare belly (for the sake of consistency even though I'm not exactly a fan of it) while leaving the fur on the normal for a "shorter fuzz" look, but I think I went too far and it looks too human.

I think it actually looks fine and gives the reachmen very unique look compared to others. They are supposed to be weird after all, what with they hagraven and Hircine worship, bone weapons etc.. Makes them look very distinct from redguards too, I certainly wouldn't mind giving that look a spin.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Reveal hidden contents

StripedHyena_1.pngStripedHyena_2.png

StripedHyena_3.png

StripedHyena_4.png

Does Hyena Female have pseudo Penis and Testis? Oh, sorry. It's your work but not the whole race. Sorry again.

14 hours ago, Valehyena said:

I was using the dragons as Gargoyle's  and ended up creating a giant fountain that leads to a creek, that leads to a river. Just having fun in CK, but also realizing when does it stop making sense over it being pretty. (not the silly talos statue thing something else =p ) 

There's also respect for the original author. Furrifying the mod is one thing, but extending it in unrecognizable ways is another. E.g. for Kaiden I thought it was important to maintain the wounds/scars textures because that was something the author had clearly put a lot of effort into. Here, it's fine to extend the mod if you want but I'd keep extensions for fun separate from a furrfied castle that stays close to the author's idea.

Fixed up females look good! I will be fixing the transmogrifier to give them hair, and I'll also be fixing the briarhearts.

On 12/28/2019 at 10:48 PM, MadMansGun said:

you can add/make nodes with nifskope and then import it, move the nodes to where they need to be, then export. after that re-import (to make sure the nodes stayed in the right spot) and weight pant the mesh as needed.

as far as i can tell you should only need 3-5 nodes and i think they can all just be linked to the crossbow skeleton's root node since there is no mesh bending needed (most of the parts just rotate):

trigger: rotate

hammer: rotate

frizzen: rotate

ramrod: free float

and maybe a powder horn?: free float or part of the npc animation? not sure how to make that one work, maybe replace the quiver and somehow animate it?

edit also this mod exists:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26653/

you just need to fix the animations.

Wolf Musketeer Mod Progress.

I spent busy time at end of year, barely restart modding today. And I think I solve problem I suffer.

To proper reloading animation each musket parts must move correctly. That way I need 3DS Max bone attached into musket parts to control loading firing function of animation.

FlintlockMechanism.jpg.8fd529c62619e78622792bb9112ada72.jpg

I learned How to attach bone into boneless mesh with This Tutorial really helped. Link : 

But to make good animation still problem remain. I'm real fool with 3D Max Modeling. Can't do modeling myself with current skill. The Skyrim Mod like Project flintlock other asset I found web are lacked Key components or make part are pure decorative(Ex) mesh mangled unnecessary parts) / trigger: rotate, hammer: rotate, frizzen: rotate and ramrod: free float.

I searched long time. But not good things founded. Is there any one help to find good model of musket of make one?

@Blaze69 Holy huff! those girls look hot as fuck, good work.

@Bad Dog I know what you mean with respect, but honestly I was just messing around with things, plus they pretty much state on their stuff you can do what you please as long as credit is given.  I sort of wish Dragonfall had more aspects like LC's castles.  Im using it as a platform to learn rather than just like taking it over or releasing stuff, just trying to learn things for future ideas. 

@Kardienlupus No, -only- spotted hyenas in the real world have the fake dick thing, Brown/striped/Aardwolf all just have normal junk 

3 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

@Blaze69 Holy huff! those girls look hot as fuck, good work.

@Bad Dog I know what you mean with respect, but honestly I was just messing around with things, plus they pretty much state on their stuff you can do what you please as long as credit is given.  I sort of wish Dragonfall had more aspects like LC's castles.  Im using it as a platform to learn rather than just like taking it over or releasing stuff, just trying to learn things for future ideas. 

@Kardienlupus No, -only- spotted hyenas in the real world have the fake dick thing, Brown/striped/Aardwolf all just have normal junk 

Thanks for Knowledge!

3 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

I think it actually looks fine and gives the reachmen very unique look compared to others. They are supposed to be weird after all, what with they hagraven and Hircine worship, bone weapons etc.. Makes them look very distinct from redguards too, I certainly wouldn't mind giving that look a spin.

After doing some quick browsing on E6 and also checking references of real spotted hyenas, I'd say a white (or at least very light cream) belly is a better fit for them than the current human-like skin (and also I like it better anyway), so I think I'll still try to work on the white belly and see how it turns out.

I do have backups of the current texture set, though, so I could send them your way if you want to play around with them.

3 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

Does Hyena Female have pseudo Penis and Testis?

Striped hyenas (Hyaena hyaena, the ones we're working on right now) are a completely different species from Spotted hyenas (Crocuta crocuta, the ones available in YA replacing Redguards), and it's only the latter that have pseudopenises.

So it wouldn't really make sense to give them schlongs by default; it could be added as an option too just like for the non-hyena races in the Female Sheath addon, but I haven't created any sheath textures to match the body so that would be up to Bad Dog (or anyone else that would want to give it a shot).

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Fixed up females look good! I will be fixing the transmogrifier to give them hair, and I'll also be fixing the briarhearts.

I think part of the issue with the Furryfier and the hairs may be due to the race not being listed in all the proper HeadPartsX lists from YA, so no hairs or scars are available and the only eyes were the Kygarra ones (but the generic/Lykaios ones didn't show up). I added them to the same lists as Redguards and now they seem to the same customization options as them, at least for the player (no idea if that will fix the script execution or you will actually have to edit the code itself, though).

Seems like you also forgot to add the RaceCompatibility quest even though you did create a vampire variant, so I used some xEdit voodoo to reuse one of the existing race controller scripts (I think Dremora? Doesn't really matter, though) for them and give them vampirism/lycanthropy support just like Dremora and Snow Elves have it, for anyone that may want to play as a Reachman/Spotted Hyena. I mention the "xEdit voodoo" thing because since I reused the existing script with different properties, no script needs to be packed in the Reachmen file ('cause it's already in the base YA download), but the quest itself still works as intended.

Speaking of which, if you can wait for a bit longer for me to be done with the textures, I can send you my complete edited Reachman file so you can use it as a base and simply fix up the NPCs there and whatever other tweaks you may want to do. Otherwise, I can simply backport your NPC edits to mine once you're done and then post that file, but in that case I would have to re-export FaceGen for my file after yours (I've changed some head texture paths), so I'd rather you wait so I don't have to go through the hassle of doing FaceGen, lol. :classic_wacko:

29 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Striped hyenas (Hyaena hyaena, the ones we're working on right now) are a completely different species from Spotted hyenas (Crocuta crocuta, the ones available in YA replacing Redguards), and it's only the latter that have pseudopenises.

So it wouldn't really make sense to give them schlongs by default; it could be added as an option too just like for the non-hyena races in the Female Sheath addon, but I haven't created any sheath textures to match the body so that would be up to Bad Dog (or anyone else that would want to give it a shot).

Thanks for Knowledge. And, perhaps Reachman can be Manedwolf? They aren't fox but close enough with Vupine family.

1196966499_Manedwolf.jpg.eabcf11936749e5619940b3dcdc25ff5.jpg

@Bad Dog So I figured out why the masters file for the Populated Patch didn't have the same name.
I was using the Legendary version of the Populated Mod even though there's a Reborn one which is newer, and has some fixes to the abandoned legendary one. Installing the Reborn version turns out to have the same .esp as your patch asks for, so I think you don't need to edit it for that specific aspect actually, since the Reborn version is better anyhow. Might help to add a remark to the patch description to make sure people use the Reborn version.

At least I think that's the one (the reborn version) you've been releasing the 7.2 patch for?

Thanks for your work on the mod so far as well, forgot to say that the last time!

Second attempt at the hyena texture, now with a light belly and short fuzz that lets you see the muscle underneath:

Spoiler

StripedHyenaV2_1.png

StripedHyenaV2_2.png

...or alternatively the smooth skin underneath, if that particular hyena ain't much of an athlete (aka if using an alternate non-muscled normal map):

Spoiler

StripedHyenaV2_Alt.png

I'd say I'm happy with how these turned out, so if there's no more suggestions or comments on it and Bad Dog is up for it, I'll do a second pass on my edited Reachman plugin/package and send it his way.