15 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

Modding teaching needed! is there anyone helping reshape helmet to fit for furries in blender. I search blender guide but it's really hard to understand.

My Aim is turn New Legion Helmet to furry, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100264?tab=files. there are guides but I can't still configure it. I need 1:1 lesson or at least just watch others to do. Is anyone help me?

Plenty of Youtube videos on it. 

Lots of books/articles/guides ect. You arent going to figure it out quick, it'll take a few weeks, armor nifs can be a bitch too, so it'll take even more time to learn that, I'd just start with the basics. 

I'd invest time into looking for online courses if you wanna speed it up, I am gonna guess itll be hard for anyone on here to dedicate the time to teach you considering it would probably take a very long.

Not discouraging, just last year i had 0 knowledge on blender, I spent a whole summer and fall learning it, and I am still learning stuff, so dont get discouraged if something is confusing (blender often is) and keep researching/reading advice and knowledge. 

2 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

Plenty of Youtube videos on it. 

Lots of books/articles/guides ect. You arent going to figure it out quick, it'll take a few weeks, armor nifs can be a bitch too, so it'll take even more time to learn that, I'd just start with the basics. 

I'd invest time into looking for online courses if you wanna speed it up, I am gonna guess itll be hard for anyone on here to dedicate the time to teach you considering it would probably take a very long.

Not discouraging, just last year i had 0 knowledge on blender, I spent a whole summer and fall learning it, and I am still learning stuff, so dont get discouraged if something is confusing (blender often is) and keep researching/reading advice and knowledge. 

calm down calm down. long road a head. Let's breath, breath. can I put request about change New Legion helmet to furry version? while I learn about stuff I should have.

27 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

Modding teaching needed! is there anyone helping reshape helmet to fit for furries in blender. I search blender guide but it's really hard to understand.

My Aim is turn New Legion Helmet to furry, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100264?tab=files. there are guides but I can't still configure it. I need 1:1 lesson or at least just watch others to do. Is anyone help me?

You can shape helmet easily in OtfitStudio :classic_wink:

6 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

calm down calm down. long road a head. Let's breath, breath. can I put request about change New Legion helmet to furry version? while I learn about stuff I should have.

o.O not sure what you are saying exactly. but good luck.

1 minute ago, poblivion said:

You can shape helmet easily in OtfitStudio :classic_wink:

Indeed outfit studio can change the size of helmets pretty easily. 

Furry version New Legion More Roman Style Armor are UP. Who loves more Roman heavy style Imperial Legion. And boots are appears.

1950619653_NewLegionY.png.4e26b9eef9015b9eaec1e3d93a0e831b.png

How to install mod.

1. download base File from here I up load file. Then install it.

Y.A Version of File : Base-100264-1-0-1574192304.7z

2. download New Legion texture mods(there are two kind textures) from Link : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100264?tab=files&file_id=1000309019 install after mod file I upload here. Then install it.

3. Done.

Please if any error of Bug comes tell me. I will fix right away. :)

I have request. Modder Bad Dog Can I ask to upload this for his Y.A Version mod list?

I say thanks for everyone who help me make first mod. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Shadowscale said:

Do you think its possible to make a preset for my fursona using the fox race?

Quite literally impossible to say since you didn't provide visual reference on what you are looking for.

multiple tails

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58165/

markings

On 12/11/2019 at 9:20 AM, ASlySpyDuo said:

have you considered of making RaceMenu overlays? In theory it should be as simple as making edits on another layer, saving only the edits in texture with alpha channel and making an overlay plugin. Don't even have to touch scripts or CK if you use this.

9 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Quite literally impossible to say since you didn't provide visual reference on what you are looking for.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58165/

Sorry was in a hurry last night.

50 minutes ago, Shadowscale said:

Sorry was in a hurry last night.

I don't see anything that would be impossible as long as you make/get someone to make overlays for markings. Not even the tail is that far fetched, seeing as how we already have a big ninetail with physics in KDA Ahri set, though it's blocky and transparent since it's supposed to be a hologram. At worst you can settle for one of the five tails in the earlier tail pack I linked and recolor it.

Just a word of warning though, getting right colors in RaceMenu is pain in the ass because the sliders are presented in HVA, the value in RGB and the data stored as arbitrary number.

17 hours ago, Shadowscale said:

Hmm, I'm curious. Do you think its possible to make a preset for my fursona using the fox race? I don't mean the multiple tails. I'd settle for the one, but the markings though is something I'm meaning.

If you want me to link an example I can.

If you ask nicely maybe i could do it pretty quick for ya ;)

Editing textures is pretty easy.

8 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

is anyone know how to make first and 3 person musket loading animation? for furry wolf musketeer Follower mod? I failed all of internet search or don't know what is right starts guide.

I'm using blender now but consider buy 3D Max too.

to vale I'm still on telegram.

My telegram is out there for anyone to use, but Im barely on it! sorry. 

And Im not 100% on what you are asking.

1 minute ago, Shadowscale said:

Would you please do it? I would be most grateful.

Sure! why not I can make the textures for ya! I definitely don't mind! but making the overlays i'll leave up to you, but i can provide the textures!

That goes for any canine/hyena/felines I can do custom textures for your sona's if anyone wants em, but be patient with me!

2 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

My telegram is out there for anyone to use, but Im barely on it! sorry. 

And Im not 100% on what you are asking.

I mean making first person and 3person animation. But, can't found it google and still confused what program I should use. can you give advice to make animation. all my attempt failed.

and Please come back on talegram.

This should be more of a PSA since this could concern anyone interested in animating for Beth games, but since you mentioned it, I'll just reply here.

7 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

I'm using blender now but consider buy 3D Max too.

Don't buy Max. IIRC the only version of Max that can still make animations for Bethesda games (Skyrim and Fallout 4) is Max 2013, and Autodesk doesn't sell that one anymore.

In fact, supposedly if you contact the Autodesk people to ask them about buying older/not-for-sale-anymore versions of Max including the 2013 one, they just tell you they don't sell those versions anymore at all and that if you want them you are free to pirate them. So if even Autodesk tells you it's alright to pirate it, I don't think there would be any problem with that, lol. :classic_huh:

The Havok Content Tools package required to make animations for Beth games isn't available anymore either, but chances are if you contact anyone that is still making animations for Skyrim or FO4 and ask nicely, they'll hook you up with a copy.

11 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

This should be more of a PSA since this could concern anyone interested in animating for Beth games, but since you mentioned it, I'll just reply here.

Don't buy Max. IIRC the only version of Max that can still make animations for Bethesda games (Skyrim and Fallout 4) is Max 2013, and Autodesk doesn't sell that one anymore.

2010 or 2012 work best for skyrim, and it's much easier to find the havok tool for them.

3 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

I found Havoc but, How to turn Hkx file into fk editable file. and where is skyrim first person and 3th person animation bsa?

Havoc is a plugin for 3ds max, and i already told you how to convert hkx to kf in your pm.

the crossbow animations are in dawnguard.bsa

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

2010 or 2012 work best for skyrim, and it's much easier to find the havok tool for them.

Havoc is a plugin for 3ds max, and i already told you how to convert hkx to kf in your pm.

the crossbow animations are in dawnguard.bsa

I'm fool can't convert after all things you teach me. In my computer the thing you teach simply don't works. I don't know why this happening. sorry, sorry again.

I'll contact to company in the mean while does anyone have 3D Max? edit still no luck.

Pirate download are bed it comes with adware and no install.