On 12/20/2019 at 5:48 PM, MadMansGun said:

no, they are not. :bawling:

This is what I get. I might argue about how the toes are handled but I don't see any problem with the verts. This is at weight .5 so you know if there were a problem it would show. Are you sure you don't have cruft in your setup?

Spoiler

Skyrim 12_21_2019 9_14_08 PM.png

Here are the daedric boots:

Skyrim 12_21_2019 9_16_35 PM.png

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

This is what I get. I might argue about how the toes are handled but I don't see any problem with the verts. This is at weight .5 so you know if there were a problem it would show. Are you sure you don't have cruft in your setup?

your loading the wrong boot meshes there, the "merchantclothes.7z" is the bad mesh files, they need to be moved into "Data\meshes\clothes\merchantclothes"

Spoiler

Skyrim 12_22_2019 6_04_16 PM.png

In related news, I discovered a bug in the heads and now I have to facegen everything again

Turns out khajiit heads have a special alpha setting that makes them opaque above a current setting and transparent or translucent below, which is how the fur ruff works. I carried that over into the YA heads even though most of them don't have a ruff. Then I thought that was stupid and got rid of the alpha channel. Then found out about the whiskers bug. So then I put it back in but meanwhile one of the nif optimizers had decided there was no need for vertex colors if all the colors were going to be white. BUT it turns out that the particular style of alpha that the heads use depends on the vert colors and that if they're missing the heads are translucent. So now I've put the vert colors back, but I have to regen all the faces to fix all the npcs. 

When I've done that I will put it up as 7.2 and I'll update the patch files and post the patches others have made as well. Then I'll port to SE and that will be my game of choice until either I squash the freeze bug or I die trying.

I'm getting a CTD whenever I get passed the Bethesda logo.

Mod list:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
           Magicka Sabers Unique.esp
  6  6     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  7  7     RaceCompatibility.esm
  8  8     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
  9  9     hdtHighHeel.esm
 10  a     RavenrockEdit.esp
 11  b     Rubber_Resources.esp
 12  c     RavenNest.esp
 13  d     mihailchildrentoys.esp
 14  e     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
           Pussywillow.esp
 15  f     RaceMenu.esp
 16 10     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 17 11     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 18 12     XPMSE.esp
 19 13     Zipsuit.esp
 20 14     _ImoMegane.esp
 21 15     JK Crafting Breakdown - Dawnguard.esp
 22 16     JK Crafting Breakdown - Dragonborn.esp
 23 17     JK Crafting Breakdown - Hearthfire.esp
 24 18     JK Crafting Breakdown.esp
 25 19     LFox Pickpocketing Chance Caps at 100.esp
           EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
           EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
 26 1a     TrissArmorRetextured.esp
 27 1b     mihailcliffracer.esp
 28 1c     mihailcliffracersinger.esp
 29 1d     [COCO]Bikini_collection.esp
 30 1e     boomer.esp
 31 1f     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 32 20     dc-mana-tanks-000.esp
 33 21     X wing Fighter.esp
 34 22     DemonicMermaidArmor.esp
 35 23     pearlspear.esp
 36 24     GPPoses.esp
 37 25     Dwarven Modular Automaton.esp
 38 26     Visible Favorited Gear.esp
           Magicka Sabers Unique Leveled List Integration.esp
 39 27     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 40 28     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 41 29     FNIS.esp
 42 2a     KCEScytheOfDeath.esp
 43 2b     YiffyAgeDigi.esp
 44 2c     VOBS.esp
 45 2d     UIExtensions.esp
 46 2e     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 47 2f     Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
 48 30     YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
 49 31     SkyUI.esp
 50 32     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Papyrus.0.log

On 12/17/2019 at 9:19 AM, Valehyena said:

**~Beast Skull Dark Brotherhood Door~**

Decided to mod the door to the Dark Brotherhood a tad, made it more like a feline skull best I could without messing the original feel up.

Hope you guys like whoever uses it ! I admit it still looks really close to a human skull, but i didnt want to mess up the original feel toooo much, but i'll do a canine alt tonight, it'll just take a bit more time :3

Pics:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot63.jpg.52c6b628edd6aea0994742372626aee7.jpgScreenShot65.jpg.1a737387806e0c13bee71ed7d14866be.jpg

BeastSkullDBdoor.rar 2.49 MB · 7 downloads

Hello, Vale can you make combined sign modpack file? Like Yiffy sign 1 + 2 and bit more of signs addded combined mod.

On 12/17/2019 at 5:57 AM, Valehyena said:

**~Striped Hyena Nord Replacer textures~ **

So Ive been editing the Nord textures for some time now, mostly for my own personal tastes and for fun, Earlier i released a quick version of what I use, but decided to do some work on it and release the full version I use.

It's more of a masculine lighter fur look, with smooth detailed normal maps. ( I used a lot of free resources online)

Pics here: 

Reveal hidden contents

AA1.thumb.jpg.3b57ea4d11d2cb784018be6871757ae6.jpg

StripedHyenaReplacer.rar 46.73 MB · 14 downloads

(includes darkened anthro dick)

(dark Sheath is being worked on)

**~More Yiffy Age Signs~**

Just did a few more signs, mostly in whiterun, one in Riften. Males and females.

Pics

Hide contents

AA.thumb.jpg.cc07eb09792578c498a824252e2a6ab8.jpg

YA_Signs2.rar 1.23 MB · 20 downloads

Hope you guys enjoy! (those who want to use em)  let me know if there is any trouble DL'ing or installing. 

questionable.jpg.1ac15829462b866dc33949f45ebed295.jpg

Above picture in right corner. So, Semen used as Alchemic ingredient, It contains some DNA of Furry, Protein and etc. I don't know how much liter of Semen can be extracted from Furries but assume there are enough quantity to do Alchemy experience. Then, Why use semen for ingredient? maybe because it have DNA? that replace that furries' heart item?

In Y.A World lore something happens.

My Idea going wild, Semen are thing the Necromancer can extract from subject regularly while not hurting subject. Heart are good chunk of DNA and Protein but once harvested subject will die. It will be wise to collect Semen.

Wild And Wild to go; What necromancer stuffed items on subject's prison cell to increase Semen produce? I'm afraid but The Lusty Argonian Maid book not enough. Necromancer must stuff dildo or .... uh-um. It may involved woman subject which necromancer capture?

Check out the Bestial Essence mod, there's a whole thing there about using semen as an alchemy ingredient.

ALSO: Someone pointed out that the Cat Races aren't given the Beast Race flag, which means they don't get beast unarmed attack animations. I think all the furry races should get that flag. Does anyone know of any reason not to do this?

14 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

ALSO: Someone pointed out that the Cat Races aren't given the Beast Race flag, which means they don't get beast unarmed attack animations. I think all the furry races should get that flag. Does anyone know of any reason not to do this?

AFAIK all that keyword does in the vanilla game is enable the beast unarmed anims (which are mostly the same as the human ones but with the hand open and the claws "unsheathed") and it isn't used anywhere else, so I don't see any reason not to add it.

Ya Merry Christmas!

Hey @Valehyena - Don't you want to do a female version of your striped hyenas? I've always wanted to make the reachmen distinct from the bretons and if I had male and female versions of these I might give it a try. Not quite as good lore-wise as it would be if Bretons were regular hyenas but I'm totally not up for shifting the races around again.

Also your Nord Mansion paintings seem to have the whole base mod in there--can you pull out just the paintings so it can be a patch?

Modding request.

Can anyone make Fine model of Musket? I'm still digging better reloading musket mod for wolf Musketeer companion, But Project Flintlock asset seems old to make accurate reloading motion. Can anyone make 18-early 19 century musket model in parts and screws?

I ask this because I'm still new to 3d modeling and most of modeling guide teach me sword but not musket. It could take more than months if I doing myself. So, I ask request.