7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Hey, no need to do so (unless you do want to), just sharing my thoughts on it because Bad Dog asked.

I don't know what a hyena belly actually looks like IRL so for all I know what you went for there could even be more accurate than generic "belly fuzz" as I suggested. It's just that to me those darker areas look too much like human body hair (especially the ones on the chest and the armpits). I mean, I obviously want my anthros to have humanoid-ish features by virtue of being anthropomorphic, but IMO there's a difference between keeping their fur coat (however thick or thin depending on the area) and having human-like skin with body hair. I strongly prefer the former over the latter, is all.

For example (or for reference), this is also the reason why I'm not a huge fan of Kritta's werewolf retextures even though her work on Lykaios was amazing; the fur-covered areas on the WWs are great, but it also has plenty of fur-less skin, and that's a bit too human-like for my taste.

Understandable, I guess I like a wide range of anthro looks, I like what you are into as well, but also gay enough to loove thicker or body hair like fur in certain areas on the anthro body, but hey I am super into doing alternatives, I think it's cool people can customize their game to what they want/are into - fyi though hyenas are not dogs/canines, they actually have no sheath, or knot. They do indeed my have dark skin, and their junk is typically fur-less due to hot climates they live, much like human temperature regulators. 

Im going to do a version that is more accurate to them, with thicker fur in those areas >;) found a new brush that'll work, I'll make a few alts see what people think.

Maybe I just got a thing for body fur (hair) ? 

1 hour ago, Kardienlupus said:

About converting Khx to kf. I get some advice for it. but now I got this result with no kf file outcomes.

21327802_Noanimationsfound.png.9483443beed8338093cf21e599a360b8.png

No, I'm total newbie. a fool can create whole foolish world. but, I want learn even if it take long time.

Hey yo, if you posted the error here, then i'll see it no need to hammer me with PMs ? I know you are excited though. I have yet to work on animations for skyrim, so you'd have better luck talking with people here who have, anyways I wish ya luck. 

About hkx to kf export. I don' know how I can do but I somehow got one crossbow_reload kf file. however never convert skeletonfirst.hkx I install nif tools for loading kf to 3dmax but I got this message "improper file format". anyone know how to reload kf file into 3dmax?

Also when I open 3dmax it says there are plugin error.

2 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

you most likely have the wrong plugin for the version of 3dsmax your using.

your batch cmd give only convert crocssbow_load and don't convert skeletonfirst khx.

And where is 3dmax 2013 64bit plugin-I try to find right plugin but, I spent hours can't get it- /and install mean put plugin file to 3dmax plugin folder? am I right?

P.S Thanks for current help.

9 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

your batch cmd give only convert crocssbow_load and don't convert skeletonfirst khx.

And where is 3dmax 2013 64bit plugin-I try to find right plugin but, I spent hours can't get it- /and install mean put plugin file to 3dmax plugin folder? am I right?

P.S Thanks for current help.

you don't need to convert skeletonfirst.hkx, you need to get "meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\skeleton.nif" from "Skyrim - Meshes.bsa" and import it into max.

22 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

And where is 3dmax 2013 64bit plugin-I try to find right plugin but, I spent hours can't get it

i don't know, i would assume you need "havok content tools 2013" and a nif plugin that has support for 2013.

this is why most of us use max 2010 or 2012.

32 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

and install mean put plugin file to 3dmax plugin folder? am I right?

most of the time yes, but read the readme.

Thanks a lot!. Old blender are hard to get, I will probably contact Local Computer Technician-In south Korea here is 5:14 A.M- or can anyone give file or link of blender 2012 and crack? I doubt company give old version-I asked about it Local Computer Technician. He said company only have 2016 above version-.

P.S add in 5.53 A.M S.Korea. Even local Technician spend took hours in my home to get 2013. I bet 2012 will be more hard.

p.s  Even after install 2012 3d max, anyone know where is nif plugin for 2012 or 2010?

Edit in 5:49 S.korea Time/ I found this but installing https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5622/?tab=description This with 3D Max 2013 64bits still don't works.

20 hours ago, Valehyena said:

--Striped Hyenas for Redguards with Dark sheath--

Well I finally managed to get the hands and the sheath to work for the Kygarra (Redguards) to work! This is different from the one I posted earlier which changes the nords to striped hyenas, this one changes the spotted hyenas to stripped.

made an account just say THANNKKKK YOU!! really love these hyena textures! (a friend shared them with me) 100% hot shit right thar :B

okay now that I look like an idiot I'll poof! Wasn't too impressed with the older textures (they were fine just dated) this is making me re-download all my mods!

-gives you kudos- ❤️

--Ebony Wolf Armor With Black Chainmail undies--

Here is some custom textures to the ebony armor ( you gotta have revealing armors installed for it to look like the pictures)

Spoiler

ScreenShot77.jpg.6f4917d5cacd52c5d902fee8c34be9c5.jpgScreenShot78.jpg.b15889f11bdbe7e6572b05cf099371a4.jpgScreenShot79.jpg.9c7bcd8e14aa5362993b277dfdde68cd.jpgScreenShot81.jpg.97371c26abbc399df3cef26ebc57c18c.jpg

The undies will shake with your booty if you are naked and have HDT extension With SOS HDT body .

if you dont want the undies ,this just replaces the typical brown ones in SOS, just dont let it override the undies when asked.

Otherwise I hope you like this! I hand drew this on the armor using a photograph as a ref!

EbonyWolfArmor.rar

On 12/12/2019 at 1:31 AM, thypentacle said:

I've also noticed that whiskers have a black outline around them with a lighter core

Probly an alpha channel issue. I'll check.

Hey, what do people think about the dark crotch area on that striped hyena? I've never done anything like that, always gone with whatever the animal species has down there. But I've gotta admit, it's hella sexy.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:43 AM, ASlySpyDuo said:

I just posted an archive of everything I have shot so far

Did I read 404MB? As in half a TB? Jeebers. And I'm always juggling disk space as it is.

On 12/14/2019 at 9:56 AM, Kardienlupus said:

I have request. Modder Bad Dog Can I ask to upload this for his Y.A Version mod list?

Sure, I'll include it when the next version goes up. Good job!

With so many people doing cool stuff on top of YA, I'm thinking to create a section of the download site especially for them. Let me know if you don't want your stuff there.

33 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

With so many people doing cool stuff on top of YA, I'm thinking to create a section of the download site especially for them. Let me know if you don't want your stuff there.

Feel free to include my stuff at least. They are scattered all over the thread by now so here's what I have done:

- Equippable and SexLab HDT physics tails

- M'rissis Tails of Troubles patch

- Aether Suite painting replacer

- Goodbye Revelers, Hello Drunken Sluts patch

I also have BHUNP compliant textures if that's of any interest.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Probly an alpha channel issue. I'll check.

[...]

I'm having a Déjà vu here. Didn't you post this exact same text back in page 268? Is LL derping out, or am I missing something here?

Happy to have my stuff uploaded here, actually. Don't think there's much, though. Maybe the Devious Devices patch, plus a new WIP edit of some of the devices not covered by the Beast Race Refits file. Also refit for the headgear from TAWOBA. Let me know if you want those and I'll send them your way so you can upload the files.

I think that's everything, but I'll have to go through my files and check if there's something else worth uploading as well.

10 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I'm having a Déjà vu here

you and me both.

i guess i should go track down all the random edits i've done.....

dicks, tails, boots....possibly more but i can't remember.

In other news, @Bad Dog I noticed there's a download for YA 7.0.0.2 in Drive that was uploaded like, yesterday. Any info on what the changes are?

I was considering going back to Skyrim a bit and starting a new playthrough (or at least trying to) now that I got the FO4 sharks posted, and I kinda have my mod setup done more or less, so it would be good to know what's changed to decide whether it's worth updating and starting over from scratch with all my tweaks and patches or I should stick to 6.x for now.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

You are welcome to add anything I've done!

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

LL offered me my post back and I thought maybe it hadn't gone up.

Guess it derped out and showed you the saved message even though you did post it. Just making sure I hadn't hallucinated the previous post or something, lol.

7.* has revised head parts in my ongoing attempt to get SE stable. No major fixes except the whiskers and eye glow.

Roger that. Think I'll stick to what I have for now, then.

14 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Help, I have completely lost control and this doesn't resemble Skyrim in any way anymore and it's getting very silly!

inb4 we get "Yiffy Age of the Commonwealth" and you end up going for Skyrim stuff in there instead. I mean, we already have the iron helmet and steel sword, so... ?

(I can totally see Ylfa decked out in SWAT K9 riot gear and one-handing a LMG though. Gods, how badly I want Lykaios in FO4 ?)

17 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Guess it derped out and showed you the saved message even though you did post it. Just making sure I hadn't hallucinated the previous post or something, lol.

Roger that. Think I'll stick to what I have for now, then.

inb4 we get "Yiffy Age of the Commonwealth" and you end up going for Skyrim stuff in there instead. I mean, we already have the iron helmet and steel sword, so... ?

(I can totally see Ylfa decked out in SWAT K9 riot gear and one-handing a LMG though. Gods, how badly I want Lykaios in FO4 ?)

Yiffy Age of Commonwealth wonderful idea!