On 9/20/2019 at 4:08 PM, Bad Dog said:

You guys need to post screenshots of your presets for the rest of us.

On 9/17/2019 at 4:21 AM, Ginzored said:

Balerra1.jpg.e268cde00a425bd21248dacfe8a8eec1.jpg

On 9/17/2019 at 9:00 AM, Xiresied said:

2.jpg.2a5590cbfcb3cf8fa44ad0d8972ae69e.jpg

On 9/19/2019 at 7:35 AM, ithinkicould.idontknow said:

1.jpg.0adf985976e85e29b6237d5da32a8e84.jpg

On 9/20/2019 at 3:04 AM, Firerune999 said:

I'm glad it is working after all! Her head does look light in your screenshot, my bet would be the light source or your enb being the culprit as you said, but have you seen if she has a neck seam? If that's the case, the skin tone probably got messed up (in my game she looks fine), but if this is a persistent issue, you can easily fix it with a tool like gimp

Anyway, the lykaios texture has some parts lighter than others (at least her body textures) so if you use an armor that shows only her head and arms, the contrast between those parts will be more evident

Yeah, I can't seem to get the right skintone. Would you mind posting either the HVA value or screenshot of racemenu skintone?

On 9/22/2019 at 2:43 PM, ASlySpyDuo said:

Yeah, I can't seem to get the right skintone. Would you mind posting either the HVA value or screenshot of racemenu skintone?

Sorry for the late response. Here's a screenshot of the values:

Spoiler

20190923155332_1.jpg.0e262ec37a4b7f809efc00228b98b943.jpg

Naked screenshot as a bonus (for comparison purpose of course):

Spoiler

20190923161448_1.jpg.ff364a3bae73dab1f9093986f49c9d4d.jpg

If the head really has a color mismatch, try adding one more skintone to the race in the ck (i only put one for her) and alternate between them to see if the issue go away (this has already happened to me with other character). Other than that, I would tone down the texture brightness in gimp or PS

Edit: I opened the race's preset in the ck and noticed that the head has a purpleish shader on it, like it's missing the _sk.dds map. The odd part is that there IS a _sk.dds in the head texture set, i'm a bit clueless there but i believe that this is the issue

11 hours ago, Firerune999 said:

screenshot of the values

Yeah, I have the same value but I have a lot more noticeable neck seam. I'll try to fiddle around with it a bit more.

Also the initial screenshots gave me impression she was supposed to be more brown, your ENB threw me off there. Rudy?

11 hours ago, Firerune999 said:

Edit: I opened the race's preset in the ck and noticed that the head has a purpleish shader on it, like it's missing the _sk.dds map. The odd part is that there IS a _sk.dds in the head texture set, i'm a bit clueless there but i believe that this is the issue

That's probably because the mesh itself has wrong texture paths. Don't ask me when the game uses the ones set on mesh and when the ones set on plugin because I wouldn't know, I fixed the texture paths in the meshes itself this morning though but haven't tested yet due to work.

(this is also why the hair didn't have texture, the mesh itself pointed to different texture than the plugin, same with tail)

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I matched the neck seam, so that's where you'd see a problem.

Yeah, I'm suspecting the body _SK texture here, I fixed it in the mesh but haven't tried yet.

7 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Yeah, I have the same value but I have a lot more noticeable neck seam. I'll try to fiddle around with it a bit more.

Also the initial screenshots gave me impression she was supposed to be more brown, your ENB threw me off there. Rudy?

She was originally supposed to have gray fur and hair, but the lighting usually breaks it making the color look different. Idk if this only happens in my enb (suki's enb), since i haven't changed my preset for a looong time.

7 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

That's probably because the mesh itself has wrong texture paths. Don't ask me when the game uses the ones set on mesh and when the ones set on plugin because I wouldn't know, I fixed the texture paths in the meshes itself this morning though but haven't tested yet due to work.

Well, that's skyrim we're talking about, it will never stop surprising us with new issues. I thought that just by adding the texture set in ck things would be sorted... Sorry about the hair and tail issues, i didn't even think about fixing the texture paths in nifskope before uploading the mod here. Anyway, i hope you can fix the head issue

43 minutes ago, Firerune999 said:

Idk if this only happens in my enb (suki's enb), since i haven't changed my preset for a looong time.

Suki is based on Rudy so I was in the ballpark at least, Rudy is very brown which is why I guessed it first.

39 minutes ago, Firerune999 said:

Anyway, i hope you can fix the head issue

Some wise man once told me what I do is all smoke and mirrors in the end. ?

Lighting does effect her quite a lot due to very light skintone, as seen here.

Anne2.jpg.a94170f4efb2793df0c54ff830c1310e.jpg

Spoiler

Anne1.jpg.9e2f57eaf3348f39e4c6270ba6760cd8.jpg

Anne3.jpg.188d19d1cc20219468773266c1b3dc95.jpg

And here's my fixes to your mod. Includes some plugin cleanup, mesh fixes and adding one missing texture.

Lykaios Anne.7z

Thanks for borrowing her!

6 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Suki is based on Rudy so I was in the ballpark at least, Rudy is very brown which is why I guessed it first.

Well, i didn't know that, for me those two enbs are just so.. different... I thought suki was based on the realvision  or dahaka enb

And here's my fixes to your mod. Includes some plugin cleanup, mesh fixes and adding one missing texture.

Woah, i really left a lot of stuff to do in the mod! I appreciate that you took some time to fix it, so if other people want my lykaios in their game, it won't cause them trouble

Thanks for borrowing her!

You're welcome! I'm already enjoying your shots of her. Btw, I really liked those modern clothes and background, they look great

I'm also making an album of anne and will possibly make of other characters and plan to post somewhere.Probably will be here in LL, but i'll decide later

On 9/22/2019 at 2:01 AM, tundrawolf42 said:

@Bad Dog

Not sure if anyone else has reported this problem or not. I'm getting freezes in certain areas of the game with the latest version of Yiffy Age. The cause of the freezes is unclear, but I have done some testing to make sure it was the latest version of this mod and not just the mod itself, nor is it caused by any other mod. I did a clean install of skyrim and a new game deleting everything including all my saves. In the places I was having trouble I did not have any freezes, just to make sure it was not the game itself either. I then installed all the requirement mods to run yiffy age one at a time and still no problems with these certain areas were it was freezing before. Then installed your mod with the latest version and instantly froze.

I remember not having any issues with version 5.12. So I then uninstalled and reinstalled skyrim again following the exact steps I had already done with the newer version. I installed 5.12 instead and have no issues with the areas that I froze at before. These problem areas are The Bee and The Barb in riften, Driftshade Refuge during the companions quest Purity of Revenge, and Angeline's Aromatics in solitude. These are the only ones I have found so far since I was starting completely fresh for each test of each problem area.

All in all, guess I have to stick with Yiffy Age version 5.12 for now, since the latest version is causing these cells in the game to freeze.

P.S. Thanks for this awesome mod anyways, you made my dream come true!

@Bad Dog

I've been looking everywhere for someone having a similar problem- for me the issue is Bannered Mare in Whiterun. tundrawolf42- were you having a consistent crash there? Myself and my husband both crash there after moving around a bit/a matter of a few minutes. Uploading 3 of my Papyrus logs in case anyone can make sense of it. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I would also note- I was having no issues with this with the SE port until I decided to use RND 2.0- assuming the extra scripts threw it over the edge but after removing RND it is still happening, even on clean saves. 

((Realizing I have no idea how to attach files here.... give me a moment to figure that out.))

1 hour ago, DJShamrock said:

I know  Im talking about for oldrim with the se esp. The oldrim variant doesnt exist on the drive, and like a previous person noted, I want to fall back and try it to see if it removes the freezing

YiffyAgeConsolidated.espYiffyAgeConsolidated.esp 

ok then. the first .esp is for 5.12 LE and the second is for 5.12 SE. give me a few minutes to get the Full mod up or maybe BadDog will beat me to it.

:edit ........oooooooorrrr not? yea the website isnt going to let me post that huge thing.

4 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

Also, I can't find an install for 5.12 SE on the gdrive- can anyone point me to it for testing?

I had 5.12 Version on backup, only way I could revert back to it for testing.

4 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

@Bad Dog

I've been looking everywhere for someone having a similar problem- for me the issue is Bannered Mare in Whiterun. tundrawolf42- were you having a consistent crash there? Myself and my husband both crash there after moving around a bit/a matter of a few minutes.

I was having constant freezes at all the locations I listed. 5 consecutive freezes at each throughout all the tests I did trying to pinpoint the cause. Also ambient audio still played after each freeze.

3 hours ago, tundrawolf42 said:

I was having constant freezes at all the locations I listed. 5 consecutive freezes at each throughout all the tests I did trying to pinpoint the cause. Also ambient audio still played after each freeze.

have you tried turning off ExpandSystemMemoryX64 and setting memory block 1 to a higher value?

I haven't looked into the places @tundrawolf42 mentioned yet, might take a peek today, but I can say that I never had any hitching or freezing at Bannered Mare and I visit that place quite often in my playthroughs.

The major difference between 5.12 and 6.0 is facemorphs which really shouldn't cause anything like that so I would look into your other mods for cause instead @DJShamrock. You do have quite script and string heavy setup with all the survival mods and LOTD.

I haven't looked into the places @tundrawolf42 mentioned yet, might take a peek today, but I can say that I never had any hitching or freezing at Bannered Mare and I visit that place quite often in my playthroughs.

The major difference between 5.12 and 6.0 is facemorphs which really shouldn't cause anything like that so I would look into your other mods for cause instead @DJShamrock. You do have quite script and string heavy setup with all the survival mods and LOTD.

My husband is using almost no mods and even he is freezing there. Upon avoiding Bannered Mare like the plague, I have had 0 freezes with 6.x SE for YA- tho I havent been to the other places mentiined by @tundrawolf42

When run with the same mod setup minus YA, Bannered Mare runs fine. I dont know what else to say about it other than that.

5 minutes ago, DJShamrock said:

My husband is using almost no mods and even he is freezing there. Upon avoiding Bannered Mare like the plague, I have had 0 freezes with 6.x SE for YA- tho I havent been to the other places mentiined by @tundrawolf42

When run with the same mod setup minus YA, Bannered Mare runs fine. I dont know what else to say about it other than that.

On 9/22/2019 at 10:01 AM, tundrawolf42 said:

I remember not having any issues with version 5.12. So I then uninstalled and reinstalled skyrim again following the exact steps I had already done with the newer version. I installed 5.12 instead and have no issues with the areas that I froze at before. These problem areas are The Bee and The Barb in riften, Driftshade Refuge during the companions quest Purity of Revenge, and Angeline's Aromatics in solitude. These are the only ones I have found so far since I was starting completely fresh for each test of each problem area.

Right, so I just tested Bannered Mare (no freezes/hitching/CTDs), The Bee and The Barb (no freezes/hitching/CTDs) and Angeline's Aromatics (no freezes/hitching/CTDs). I did cause quite a scene in all of them too just to be sure so I have to conclude YAS works perfectly fine on LE.

Both of you are on SE? Keep in mind YA is not officially on SE (yet) so if that's the case, you are on your own. Start by suspecting botched mesh conversions/start converting them with assets optimizer.

27 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Right, so I just tested Bannered Mare (no freezes/hitching/CTDs), The Bee and The Barb (no freezes/hitching/CTDs) and Angeline's Aromatics (no freezes/hitching/CTDs). I did cause quite a scene in all of them too just to be sure so I have to conclude YAS works perfectly fine on LE.

Both of you are on SE? Keep in mind YA is not officially on SE (yet) so if that's the case, you are on your own. Start by suspecting botched mesh conversions/start converting them with assets optimizer.

Sadly I think any and all attempts have resulted in application crashes thus far. We both tried niffing the meshes as a first solution but ended up crashing about 2/3 the way through as that was my first suspect but either my comp/the app cant take it for one reason or another. Hopefully we will get an official SE port someday soon.

I know this is going backwards in "furrify everything" department but since I've been in mood for trying new followers, I made a patch for M'rissi's Tails of Troubles.

Features:

- All NPCs furrified (obviously).

- HDT-PE enabled body and hands for M'rissi.

- Body textures with vagina blended in. This is based on her default look, no support for catgirl or furry textures.

- Separate tail textures so she has correct tail.

- Separate plugin that adds her to equippable and SexLab tails if you use my equippable tails addon.

Download:

YA6 M'rissi Patch.7z

Load after M'rissi and Yiffy Age. Load the tail plugin after my tail plugin.

If you don't want HDT-PE body and hands, delete or rename meshes/mrtt folder.

Spoiler

mrissi.jpg.073bbbf0029ad7f6d1303babe938ebdf.jpg

PS: I did try to replace her feet and hands with BD's ones but obviously her textures are not made for that and it looked abysmal.