5 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Yeah. Ditch Vortex and use Mod Organizer instead. Crash at main menu usually points to missing masters, MO would tell you what you are missing.

This, Mod organizer can take time to set up, but once you get it going, it's really nice to be able to quickly troubleshoot mod conflicts and missing masters. The number of times the problem is that the master changed the name for the esp, and no one likes that...

9 hours ago, ithinkicould.idontknow said:

I noticed that there are a lot of different SOS meshes in the latest version of yiffy age but a lot of them don't get registered by SOS, like female anthro, slit spiky and such, are the meshes there for one to replace manually, haven't been fully implemented or its a error on my side?

None of the above. Since I use Hoodies in a number of mods but don't want to make it an additional prereq for people, I just copy it into other mods. In Hoodies, most of the variants are used--in particular, all the basic variants work on all races thanks to another modder and there's a full set of female schlongs. But there are fewer race variants in the vanilla game than in YA and I never got them all hooked up.

The slit schlong has a few different variants to suit your preferences. I'm not sure my favorite isn't still the basic one I did first, tho MMG's is a much better mesh.

On 8/15/2019 at 6:47 PM, Blaze69 said:

You still have some other mod loading after YA and editing children. Make sure to move YA and its patches to the very bottom of your load order and try again. If it still doesn't work, post your load order so we can look into it.

I reinstall all YA mods that i have, but it now working.

Here all mods what i use:

Leyenda skin, pure water, 360 walk run, additemmenu, alsl body, alternative start, alternative skill books, beast skeletons, beasts of tamriel, bodyslide and outfit studio, bounce and jiggles, CBBE, clothing and clutter fixes, colorfullightsnoshadows, crash fixes, dead body collision, devourment male and female enabled, devourment nature, display enemt level, Dynamic dungeon loot, elemental destruction magic, ENBoost, finally real boats, floating damage, FNIS, FNIS sexy moves, fus ro doh, HDT breast and butt physics, HDT physics extension, here there monster (plus cthulhu and cipalcti), hialgo boost, immersive armor, immersive armor cbbe, immersive weapons, imperios-races of skyrim, inigo, inigomcm, interior and fog dungeon remover, joy of perspective knapsack backpacks, low res particles and flora, modern brawl fix, monster mod, more interesting loot, netlmmerse override, new animation for magic, nvidia and intel version, onetweak, open cities, papyrusutil, pilotable boats beta, race compatility, race menu, real flying, real ugrids solutions and more, reanimate, remodeled armor for cbbe bodyslide hdt,  remove underwater grass and other stuff, resurrect, safery load, skse, skyrim immersive creatures, skyrim performance plus, skyrim project optimization, skyrim recycling, skyrim swimming enemies for skymomod sic and enemy ai overhaul, skyui, sperg, ssme, superious standing stones, uiextension, unique loot, unofficial skyrim patch, wm flora, xpmse, YA mod and some patches for some of this mods.

28 minutes ago, TinTan said:

I reinstall all YA mods that i have, but it now working.

If everything works now, there's no point in checking your mod list. Just be glad it works and carry on.

And BTW, if you post your "load order" as a huge mess of a wall of text, nobody is going to bother reading it, myself included (one of the reasons being we don't even know that's really the order they are loading in). Mod managers have options to export the load order in text format that is properly ordered and shows which mods are really active and all that; try using that the next time you post your LO.

And in the name of all that is holy, post it inside a spoiler tab, like this:

Spoiler

Text

Posting it in the open only serves to clutter the mod thread.

Couple quick question about the HDT Tails, not really a huge issue more a quality of life thing but...is it possible to make them collide with the ground?

Gave my Argonian a rather long tail but it clips through the ground a little. Looked into HDT a little and a thread I read (while in bed, with lead...on a mattress of dread) mentioned SMP supports floor collisions so I switched to that from PE but my tail is still clipping through the floor.

Admittedly I don't really know much about HDT beyond it uses xml files for the collision data. I've tried looking at a couple guides to try and do it myself but it's just....beyond me. There is a floor.xml but that could be for something entirely unrelated as far as I can tell.

So, are these tails supposed to collide with the floor? Is this even possible?

Thanks in advance.

*Edit* Oh btw, Bad Dog I don't think I ever thanked you for making the paws a little bigger, I think they look a lot better now so, thank you!!

I'm diving into Yiffy Age long time. lost connected out world bit more time. I see a lot of mod add-on added to Yiffy age. I'm really appropriate Bad Dog's work. but there still outdated add-on out there, Beyond Skyrim bruma and Vilja mod. These two mod appear brkoen in game. Vilja don't move jaw and Burma guard helemt are broken,

2145733599_enb2019_08_0405_02_30_57.jpg.c4beb5f4616257fc389eaffeb0cbc1e4.jpg

broken vilja talk.

And What time SE version of Yiffy Age of Skyrim appear? Beyond skyrim Cyrodiil mod are upcoming but due to memory support promblem Modding team only release Next Beyond skyrim at SE.

1580644720_enb2019_08_0901_12_22_64.jpg.9444eab75dacbefa557d6b1db9467368.jpg

845388499_enb2019_08_1610_47_30_50.jpg.82a3b7d59a803b048ac532ee0b0dd4a2.jpg

here ya here ya I found human trace from loading screen.

Now I'm back to the forum. guess I need to some work.

There are mod of WERE-Skeever. I think Were-skeever will fit for falmer replacer. IN the lore of ES Snow elf not only blinded but also there DNA twisted for generation under Dwemer. Now they are dark living fitly creature. It's could fit Falmer take form of Skeever.

About Giant. There are good example of Dire Wolf in per-historical era.

7 hours ago, HairyMcBeard said:

HDT tails do definitely collide with the floor, that's what the "Floor.xml" data file is for and pretty much their main advantage compared to vanilla/non-HDT tails. If you go a few pages back, we had a discussion about it and that was also the reason a patch was made to force-equip them during SL scenes (because tail-ground clipping is usually at its worst during sex).

The original physics data was made for kritta's Lykaios tails, though, so any other tail that doesn't match the Lykaios on in length or shape may have less accurate collisions (as in your case) but it should still be there if everything is working as intended.

48 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

And What time SE version of Yiffy Age of Skyrim appear?

IIRC Bad Dog has tried to port the mod to SE a few times already, but he always came across some serious bugs that broke the whole thing; and also the work required to finish the port and fix those bugs was horribly tedious, so he couldn't go through with it. So the SE port is on hold for now.

Some people have managed to port it themselves for their personal use without game-breaking bugs (or at least so they say), so I guess that's also an option in the meantime.

7 hours ago, HairyMcBeard said:

Couple quick question about the HDT Tails, not really a huge issue more a quality of life thing but...is it possible to make them collide with the ground?

PE no, SMP yes.

You can make a local "floor" object under the player composed of a flat plane, but don't expect it to handle angles or inclines or follow terrain.

27 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

HDT tails do definitely collide with the floor, that's what the "Floor.xml" data file is for and pretty much their main advantage compared to vanilla/non-HDT tails. If you go a few pages back, we had a discussion about it and that was also the reason a patch was made to force-equip them during SL scenes (because tail-ground clipping is usually at its worst during sex).

The original physics data was made for kritta's Lykaios tails, though, so any other tail that doesn't match the Lykaios on in length or shape may have less accurate collisions (as in your case) but it should still be there if everything is working as intended.

IIRC Bad Dog has tried to port the mod to SE a few times already, but he always came across some serious bugs that broke the whole thing; and also the work required to finish the port and fix those bugs was horribly tedious, so he couldn't go through with it. So the SE port is on hold for now.

Some people have managed to port it themselves for their personal use without game-breaking bugs (or at least so they say), so I guess that's also an option in the meantime.

Can I found ported version of YA? I remembered sometime personal porting update issues appeared on thread. Blaze, do you know how to I get them?

9 hours ago, HairyMcBeard said:

Mm-hm.

Spoiler

ML2.jpg.91c73cc51c85e760df1001da4924d11a.jpg

Looked into HDT a little and a thread I read (while in bed, with lead...on a mattress of dread) mentioned SMP supports floor collisions so I switched to that from PE but my tail is still clipping through the floor.

If by "switched" you mean you just installed SMP binaries, you didn't actually do anything. You need to...

Admittedly I don't really know much about HDT beyond it uses xml files for the collision data. I've tried looking at a couple guides to try and do it myself but it's just....beyond me. There is a floor.xml but that could be for something entirely unrelated as far as I can tell.

...right. Well, either you get studying how to write your own controller files or you give up. As far as I know, nobody here uses SMP so nobody has written the controller files for YAS tails. Maybe @27X but

1) I don't think he's actually using YAS

2) I really doubt he would share

3) SMP doesn't look 1:1 same across all hardware configurations anyway

And for the record. the floor.xml just projects collision plane under the actor. It's the reason why tails spazz out around corpses since they project collision planes too. Which leaves me to...

Gave my Argonian a rather long tail

If this means that you gave your lizard a custom tail or scaled it some way, then the reason why it clips is because you just have a larger mesh while the PE collision object(s) remains the same. SMP can do collisions by mesh, PE needs its own invisible collision objects.

4 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

HDT tails do definitely collide with the floor, that's what the "Floor.xml" data file is for and pretty much their main advantage compared to vanilla/non-HDT tails.

Fair enough. I played around some more after making that post and noticed they do collide with the floor to some degree so it's probably working as intended. This is the first version of YAS where I've actually kept the HDT tails for longer than a few minutes and I don't check in here very often so forgive me if these questions have obvious answers or have been answered before. I do try and do my research before posting stuff like this but there's only so many walls of text and pages of forums I can read before things stop making sense.

2 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

If by "switched" you mean you just installed SMP binaries

Yeah pretty much. I'm aware that HDT itself does nothing and needs xml files in order to work. I had read somewhere that SMP "natively supports" floor collision and took that to mean that if something had collision data already then SMP would be able to apply that to the floor (and other meshes) as well. Now I realise that probably just means you don't need to use the Floor.xml workaround. It's amazing how things make sense after actually getting some sleep....

Anyway, thanks for the link I'll give that a thorough read through. And thanks to everyone who took the time to respond and sorry if these seem like inane questions, I try my best to figure things out myself but sometimes I need a little nudge in the right direction. If I actually get anywhere with this I might post the .xml's if anyone is interested.

5 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

Blaze, do you know how to I get them?

Nope, sorry. Don't use SE so I didn't pay much attention to it. If you go back in the thread a few pages you should be able to find the discussion on it, and from there you could try asking the people that were trying to get their SE ports to work for some info on whether it worked out or not.

20 minutes ago, Xayrlen said:

I have encountered today this demonic abomination, lol.

That's what happens when the author of the mod/NPC uses a custom head record that is unaffected by YA (and thus still points to human meshes) but uses vanilla head parts otherwise for brows/eyes/mouth/hair. You would have to open the mod in xEdit, check th HeadParts for that specific NPC, and delete the custom head entry (should be easy to recognize by the name).

There's still the issue of having to run the Furry Transmogrifier xEdit script and re-export FaceGen if you wanted to do it right and get the best result, but at least with that small fix you get rid of the "demonic abomination" bug and downgrade it to the "gray face but proper meshes" bug instead, which is less bad, I guess.

Also, are you sure that guy is from SD+? IIRC Deviously Cursed Loot had a "dominant follower" that was called Leon, you may be mixing up the mods. I also recall having this specific issue the last time I tried DCL, while I'm pretty sure SD+ didn't have any such problematic characters.

16 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

And for the record. the floor.xml just projects collision plane under the actor. It's the reason why tails spazz out around corpses since they project collision planes too. Which leaves me to...

That says to me that if I hacked around with some sort of dead body event I might be able to remove the floor.xml and stop the spazzing. Right?

I'll check Vilja and make sure her patch is up to date.

So the Beyond series is going to move to SE only? Fuck. One day I'll move over to SE for realsies but I'm not there yet.

Maybe for my next PC which is gonna be a bat.

Also, can I say how much I love adding mods to Skyrim? I love how they expand the story in ways that aren't available otherwise. This playthrough I included a slavery mod. Then I got to J'darr, which is a sad story in vanilla Skyrim. He's killed his brother in a skooma-induced fog and still doesn't realize it. In vanilla there's nothing  to be done but kill him. This time I enslaved him, whipped him into submission, and taught him to fight. Now he's a follower with a good set of equipment and every time he rushes in to take on some monster I think about how far he's grown since I first met him. He still hasn't asked what happened to his brother, and I suppose when he does I'll have to tell him... but I think he's strong enough to handle it now.

You can expect most of the big expansion DLC mods to be more SSE focused and maybe ported to Oldrim such as Skywind, Skyblivion, etc. Not the other way around. Likely because 64-bit can handle expansion mods better. I think becoming more SSE focused by 2020 would be a good idea.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Skyblivion was already ported to SSE. So that's pretty much confirmation from both the Beyond Skyrim team, and the Rebelzize team.

21 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I'll check Vilja and make sure her patch is up to date.

So the Beyond series is going to move to SE only? Fuck. One day I'll move over to SE for realsies but I'm not there yet.

Maybe for my next PC which is gonna be a bat.

Also, can I say how much I love adding mods to Skyrim? I love how they expand the story in ways that aren't available otherwise. This playthrough I included a slavery mod. Then I got to J'darr, which is a sad story in vanilla Skyrim. He's killed his brother in a skooma-induced fog and still doesn't realize it. In vanilla there's nothing  to be done but kill him. This time I enslaved him, whipped him into submission, and taught him to fight. Now he's a follower with a good set of equipment and every time he rushes in to take on some monster I think about how far he's grown since I first met him. He still hasn't asked what happened to his brother, and I suppose when he does I'll have to tell him... but I think he's strong enough to handle it now.

Adding mods make more good game. I totally agrees.

1. I like NPC so, I don't kill them. It's the reason I so hate Dark Brotherhood. City has only few people but Dark Brotherhood reduce them. NPC adding mod like 3dnpc bring to great joy over the year. also I like realism. So I install surrender mod. now enemy in low health, they will run away or surrender to player. Some like fight to death but some smart. I finally able to accept yelled. seeing war prisoner and take of thier belonging is feeling so real. Also I love town and city expansion mod.

2.About BeyondSkyim. Korean nerd Wiki 나무Wiki(나무 mean Tree in Korean); So wiki's name is Tree of Knowledge in Fantasy Form; Korean Skyrim Modders and Experts in there found Beyond Skyrim morrowind will released 2020. It apply on Cyrodiil and Skyblivion Well. These teams made much Progress by sharing resource. For Example Skyblivion and Cyrodiil team use exact same model of zombie.

Sadly LE edition. caused many CTD and bugs despite unofficial patch. It tend to get more mess-ed in big mod. Skyrim Burma are 1.5 size of Dragon Bron DLC. Cyrodill and Morrowind will take almost same size of skyrim main land. LE are limited on memory and CPU processing. people doubt in Korea LE even can run these true expansions.

I will soon raise pateron money on our good modder Bad dog. 2020 is time to change LE to SE.

It's off-Topic. Now I got feeling for making my first mod. It's about ungraded imperial armor and stormcloak armor. In vanilla both faction armed poor. Why proper two armies only were leather and bit of chain mail?  For example imperial now start with full chain mail armor with same modeling of original one but texture change and eleven armor stat, and also wear roman style Transitional armour with stat of scale, and for imperial player there will be glass rate full roman and emperor mixed armor. And, also stormcloak do the same.

It's my first try. I need guide. But there are many tutorials and I can't choose which one with best. Can I ask good find starting guide to suit me? I don't want take much your time. so, little time of search enough not an harrshing hour.

Thanks for reading this message.

11 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Over the revs

Oh, well that's disappointing. Your the only one that can get the digi meshes in-game with your skeleton. Of course I don't mind pushing it down to plantigrade position, the normal maps just need to be made in digi form first.

11 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I've been softening up the sides of the paws so they're less vertical, more rounded.

It's not good to use front paws as a reference. Even a house cat for big cat feet, especially a bipedal one. I only used the hind leg paws of leopards and tigers. You wan't to at least cover as much feet to ground contact as half to 3/5 compared to human feet I assume for a bipedal, digitigrade, human sized cat.

The current (my first retopo made 100% in Zbrush) honestly isn't all that good on the topology side, and somehow ended up on the small side for accurate proportions that make sense. It also has some weird fusions on the toes due to uneven topology. I know this may not matter for Skyrim use case scenarios, but the toes can accurately spread apart for climbing and other types of animations.

Spoiler

Tiger standing tall royalty-free stock photoavopix-460788274.jpg

Best I could do to round it out is make the toe meshes overlap a bit by inflating the sides. But then again, if you don't want to, that's fine. I have other uses for it. Well, the shape, not the topology. If not, I'll put an indefinite halt to it and start working on new Khajiit heads made from scratch.