Would anyone be willing to share their RaceMenu presets for a secret project? Your character would be a subject of some very (un)professional screenarchery and be immortalized in frame.

You can also PM me if you want to know what it is before sharing or don't want to share your preset publicly.

51 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Would anyone be willing to share their RaceMenu presets for a secret project? Your character would be a subject of some very (un)professional screenarchery and be immortalized in frame.

You can also PM me if you want to know what it is before sharing or don't want to share your preset publicly.

how does one save a preset with racemenu? also I volunteer.

23 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Is this for SE or LE? i think i have the same preset of my lykaios on both of them, but i guess you would need my custom hair and eyebrow (and maybe the eye) for it to work

On 9/15/2019 at 1:56 PM, ASlySpyDuo said:

Just select the "Presets" tab at the top of the screen and press F5, like so.

Reveal hidden contents

rm.jpg.0c81f091a971db4e52bcfde97d355f9d.jpg

ok so i made a preset but i ran into a problem........its not in the established preset location folder inside chargen. I'm in the process of trying to figure out why thats the case and find the preset.

EDIT: nvm i found it. 

Balerra khajiit.jslot

On 9/15/2019 at 12:46 PM, ASlySpyDuo said:

My Argonian

Xilrelt.jslot

7 hours ago, Xiresied said:

Thanks, very unique look!

8 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:
12 hours ago, Ginzored said:

Thanks, seems like you are using a bodypaint though, mind pointing me to the right direction which one? That data isn't saved in presets sadly, I only know it's called Celtic Leg01.

Nevermind, I figured it out. It's from The Coenaculi.

On 9/15/2019 at 4:46 PM, ASlySpyDuo said:

My lykaios preset below.

Also a small mod i made that transforms my lykaios in a custom race if you want her to look exactly like she looks in my game

pics of her in my game:

Spoiler

20190918171833_1.jpg.87ab8f7c9610b65536190d634eacdb32.jpg20190625221511_1.jpg.0a430e797d2b7cd4a69234e4f791faef.jpg20190704033247_1.jpg.329d4098ef8480486a42e8fd9666ea70.jpg

Anne.jslot

Lykaios Anne.zip

8 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

That's a lot of masters, any chance you could clean it up a bit?

image.png.a3fad1f3a02bbeb3bc7068744f3fcfb7.png

Thanks!

I forgot to remove the masters before uploading, i'm sorry! I used a messy mod of mine to duplicate the lykaios race and make thr mod, so it resulted in all those masters. Even though, I think it's safe to remove ALL of them. When i get home i'll do that

1 hour ago, Firerune999 said:

Done! I removed all the masters but Skyrim.esm and Update.esm, so now it should work

I had to point the tail meshes to the right textures since they were trying to find standalone Lykaios textures which I don't have and clean up the tail race records but I think I got it in working order now.

test.jpg.d1e207016cb0fe9da86053c36c98fde0.jpg

I'm concerned how light her head looks here compared to your screenshots. Might be just a simple matter of ENB (and lighting, this cell has very cold lighting) since that's all I can think of.

6 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

I had to point the tail meshes to the right textures since they were trying to find standalone Lykaios textures which I don't have and clean up the tail race records but I think I got it in working order now.

test.jpg.d1e207016cb0fe9da86053c36c98fde0.jpg

I'm concerned how light her head looks here compared to your screenshots. Might be just a simple matter of ENB (and lighting, this cell has very cold lighting) since that's all I can think of.

I'm glad it is working after all! Her head does look light in your screenshot, my bet would be the light source or your enb being the culprit as you said, but have you seen if she has a neck seam? If that's the case, the skin tone probably got messed up (in my game she looks fine), but if this is a persistent issue, you can easily fix it with a tool like gimp

Anyway, the lykaios texture has some parts lighter than others (at least her body textures) so if you use an armor that shows only her head and arms, the contrast between those parts will be more evident

2 hours ago, JayBird14 said:

I've tried looking into it but i can't seam to figure out what is wrong

From the description (aka RTFM) :

Q: WTF all my characters have animal heads but body is human plz help!!

A: Something is overwriting Yiffy Age's changes. Make sure that nothing overwrites its files and race changes. Make sure the ESP loads as late as possible [...]

Doesn't need to be "all" characters, even if it's just one or two races that have the issue, it still applies.

@Bad Dog

Not sure if anyone else has reported this problem or not. I'm getting freezes in certain areas of the game with the latest version of Yiffy Age. The cause of the freezes is unclear, but I have done some testing to make sure it was the latest version of this mod and not just the mod itself, nor is it caused by any other mod. I did a clean install of skyrim and a new game deleting everything including all my saves. In the places I was having trouble I did not have any freezes, just to make sure it was not the game itself either. I then installed all the requirement mods to run yiffy age one at a time and still no problems with these certain areas were it was freezing before. Then installed your mod with the latest version and instantly froze.

I remember not having any issues with version 5.12. So I then uninstalled and reinstalled skyrim again following the exact steps I had already done with the newer version. I installed 5.12 instead and have no issues with the areas that I froze at before. These problem areas are The Bee and The Barb in riften, Driftshade Refuge during the companions quest Purity of Revenge, and Angeline's Aromatics in solitude. These are the only ones I have found so far since I was starting completely fresh for each test of each problem area.

All in all, guess I have to stick with Yiffy Age version 5.12 for now, since the latest version is causing these cells in the game to freeze.

P.S. Thanks for this awesome mod anyways, you made my dream come true!