23 minutes ago, dognut said:

Yes, I use the LOOT and it did nothing, it just put the "RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp" right below the "Better Vampires.esp"

And this is wrong and why LOOT shouldn't be treated as infallible.

RaceCompabilityUKSPOverride should be before any vampire mods. What it does is it reverts the unofficial patch's PlayerVampireQuest changes which means it also overrides any vampire mod PlayerVampireQuest changes and those are vital for vampirism to work.

If you have already started a game, rearranging your load order isn't going to work since PlayerVampireQuest has already started. Fix your LO and start a new game.

8 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

RaceCompabilityUKSPOverride should be before any vampire mods. What it does is it reverts the unofficial patch's PlayerVampireQuest changes which means it also overrides any vampire mod PlayerVampireQuest changes and those are vital for vampirism to work.

That's why I google this problem and find out the best way is just put that right below the esm files instead of keep resorting my load order with LOOT XwX

51 minutes ago, dognut said:

That's why I google this problem and find out the best way is just put that right below the esm files instead of keep resorting my load order with LOOT XwX

You can set a rule in LOOT by click the 3 squares on the edge of the Better Vampires.esp line, and choose "Edit Metadata". From there, select the Load After tab, and hit the plus to add a rule for the plugin, and type in the RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp filename(it should start listing loaded plugins and you can select it from the list or type it in full. Then just hit the floppy disk save icon, and sort your mods again. The rule existing means that, if LOOT finds both plugins, it always will sort the BV plugin after RC's. If it finds one or the other, the rule doesn't throw errors, it just doesn't do anything.

11 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

You can set a rule in LOOT by click the 3 squares on the edge of the Better Vampires.esp line, and choose "Edit Metadata". From there, select the Load After tab, and hit the plus to add a rule for the plugin, and type in the RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp filename(it should start listing loaded plugins and you can select it from the list or type it in full. Then just hit the floppy disk save icon, and sort your mods again. The rule existing means that, if LOOT finds both plugins, it always will sort the BV plugin after RC's. If it finds one or the other, the rule doesn't throw errors, it just doesn't do anything.

Oh, thx for the tip :D 

I tried opening this mod in the CK, but I get an Assertion error (line 2871) that I've never gotten in the past. I've tried editing my SkyrimEditor.ini file, but it already has all the lines I read it needs. I've also tried extracting all my script files. It gives me the error at Dawnguard 98%, but other Dawnguard reliant mods (such as Snow Elf mods) don't cause CK to crash.

I can't run this mod in the game either... I've loaded all the listed requirements, then YA itself with no other mods, sorted my load order, and I get a CTD before I even get to the menu (usually indicative of a missing master, right? But M.O. mentions no issues). I've triple checked the requirements... Not sure why it's doing this.

Currently, my load order is:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

RaceCompatibility.esm

SkyUI.esp

YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp

(Just like MO, LOOT gives no errors)

I'm not using anything but the core mod... I also installed the prerequisites that have no esps, like SKSE, RCAE, PapyrusUtil, and everything else listed as a prerequisite in the opening post.

EDIT: Okay so I quadruple checked, and it looks like even though I meant to install race compatibility, apparently my aim was off; the box never got ticked, lol. It works fine now; thanks! :)

On 10/12/2019 at 2:28 PM, Valehyena said:

Does anyone have a saved .ESP for special edition yet? I keep trying to save it in CK but it crashes nearly half way through each time.

I used Cathedral Assets Optimizer, then opened it in CK, changed one field and back again, saved, and it worked fine for me.  Took a bit of time, but it finally completed.  Maybe it is because I have quite a bit of RAM in this machine.

I did this for all of the YiffyAge mods, and am running it now in SSE.  Haven't had any crashes...but I'm guessing that cock animations won't work due to no RCAE for SSE (haven't tried any sexytime stuff yet), but at least they all have sheath's. :)

I do miss HDT tails.

I see that others are having luck with Cathedral Assets Optimizer, but I've been having trouble with it. For example, the argonian erect schlong (slit_p1_1.nif and *_0.nif) get messed up. (The mesh slides down relative to the bones.) I've been using the NIF Optimizer on everything and it's been working.

@Babushka234 others have said there's some issue with the statues, maybe just the statue collisions. See anything like that?

9 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I see that others are having luck with Cathedral Assets Optimizer, but I've been having trouble with it. For example, the argonian erect schlong (slit_p1_1.nif and *_0.nif) get messed up. (The mesh slides down relative to the bones.) I've been using the NIF Optimizer on everything and it's been working.

@Babushka234 others have said there's some issue with the statues, maybe just the statue collisions. See anything like that?

I wonder if this explains why male argonians are missing a mesh for me in SE. Its only ever when they undress.

25 minutes ago, hazelboi said:

excuse me how do i make somewhat compatible with sky rim special edition?

You can't.

Well, actually, you could. If you had bothered to read the last page of the thread (so not even going back 10+ pages or so, literally the last page of the thread until you made this post), you would have seen there's a discussion on it and someone mentioned how they got YA to work on SE. But why read when you can make another post asking a question that has been answered already, right?

P.S: If anyone ever felt like I had a bone to pick SE, yep, you were right. And this^ is why. Not that this doesn't happen with LE users, but for some reason all most SE'rs seem to be like that.

On 10/17/2019 at 10:38 PM, Bad Dog said:

Aw, be nice to him, he's just a boi.

I try to, but when you get tons of people asking the same question over and over again (not only here but also in plenty other mods), it really grinds down your patience. Plus, the info was right there in the last page. I hate it when people don't bother reading at least the last few posts in the thread. ?

I would suggest updating the description with info on the SE port... but you already did so. And it's pretty on point, so I don't really have anything else to add.

In any case, I'll try again.

FOR ANYBODY INTERESTED IN GETTING YIFFY AGE TO WORK ON SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION (SE):

• Just get the official SE version as posted by Bad Dog:

Yiffy Age of Skyrim SE

Next time anyone asks the same question again, I'll either ignore it or just drop a link to this post. This will continue until there's development on the SE side (i.e. if an official SE port is ever made).

could someone point out to me where do I find this ?

Hide contents

[Papyrus]
    fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
    fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
    fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
    bEnableLogging=0
    bEnableTrace=0
    bLoadDebugInformation=0
    iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192
    iMinMemoryPageSize=256
    iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=8388608

On 10/14/2019 at 11:03 PM, howlwind said:

I used Cathedral Assets Optimizer, then opened it in CK, changed one field and back again, saved, and it worked fine for me.  Took a bit of time, but it finally completed.  Maybe it is because I have quite a bit of RAM in this machine.

I did this for all of the YiffyAge mods, and am running it now in SSE.  Haven't had any crashes...but I'm guessing that cock animations won't work due to no RCAE for SSE (haven't tried any sexytime stuff yet), but at least they all have sheath's. :)

I do miss HDT tails.

Upload it for the noobs plsss. Or write it in a more datailed way so a dumb dumb like me can understand and do it too.

On 10/17/2019 at 5:57 PM, Blaze69 said:

I try to, but when you get tons of people asking the same question over and over again (not only here but also in plenty other mods), it really grinds down your patience. Plus, the info was right there in the last page. I hate it when people don't bother reading at least the last few posts in the thread. ?

I would suggest updating the description with info on the SE port... but you already did so. And it's pretty on point, so I don't really have anything else to add.

In any case, I'll try again.

Next time anyone asks the same question again, I'll either ignore it or just drop a link to this post. This will continue until there's development on the SE side (i.e. if an official SE port is ever made).

Did you port it yet boi?

First, really love the mod, like how all the elven races are feline, and the human ones are canine. (except the redguard, good choice for them).

Been using Yiffy age before the orcs were Saberlions.

This more likely doesn't affect anyone else, I have various issues. (this is more likely my pc not being able to handle this well) Anyway, while using the current version, (I am running the latest Ya, the SOS, and DIGIGRADE feet) I have issues around whiterun hold, (mostly entering the town, (either main or from inside) I get either long loading, freezing, or I end up ctd. this also occurs sometimes when I leave dragons reach and head down the stairs and freeze or ctd before I reach the temple of Kynerth. I also freeze in a few minutes traveling the wilds. I also get the long load from time to time from any area you load from. 

Anyway if this would help with my issue, tell me where to find it 

[Papyrus]
    fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
    fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
    fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
    bEnableLogging=0
    bEnableTrace=0
    bLoadDebugInformation=0
    iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192
    iMinMemoryPageSize=256
    iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=8388608

9 hours ago, Askaniz said:

Upload it for the noobs plsss. Or write it in a more datailed way so a dumb dumb like me can understand and do it too.

After installing all of the SSE versions of the prerequisites for YiffyAge, I did the following for all of the YiffyAge mods:

1. I followed the instructions on the Cathedral Assets Optimizer nexus description page.
    2. Launch the SSE Creation Kit.
    3. Load the Skyrim esp file and set it as the Active file.
    4. Change something, for example, the name of an item (don't change any ID), and change it back to the original name, so the CK things that your esp file has changed.
    5. Save the esp file.

Steps 2 through 5 come from the Porting Skyrim mods to Skyrim Special Edition page, and only apply if the mod has an ESP file, of course. 

I haven't played through much of the storyline yet, but I haven't encountered any errors, outside of what I mentioned in the post you quoted (no HDT tails and no RCAE).

I probably don't need to say it, since it's implied by being highlighted in the instructions of the first step, but remember to make a backup of the mod before doing any of this.