* Improved tris and manes from Cat Races

* Fixes female Nord vampire facegen

* Fixes to vampire head parts

* Vampire cattle on tables in Castle Vohlikar furrified

* Dragon priest mask fixes

* Miraak mask fix

Schlongs 6.2:

* better scaling

Patches for Diverse, Extra NPC, Immersive Creatures, Interesting NPCs - facegen for female nord vampires.

Load and go.

So I have tried Yiffy Age on a fresh Skyrim install with a fresh Mod Organizer 2 on a fresh install of Windows 10. I'm having problems with an error message of "Creatures Framework API reference not found" when I click on New Game. The character maker loads but only the head is furry the body is a human.

I tried following instructions to make all the files in "Overwrite" a new mod called "FNIS_Output" and I changed the ini file to point to it (see attachment). But overwrite is still present. I'm doing something wrong :<

Any help would be great! Thank you. See attachments for all the things.

plugins.txtmodlist.txtloadorder.txtFNIS.ini

overwrite.png

55 minutes ago, SangieWolf said:

So I have tried Yiffy Age on a fresh Skyrim install with a fresh Mod Organizer 2 on a fresh install of Windows 10.

One possible issue may be, where you installed the game. I installed it outside the Program Files Directory, though that goes for all the Steam games I have, and Steam itself.

I'm having problems with an error message of "Creatures Framework API reference not found" when I click on New Game. The character maker loads but only the head is furry the body is a human.

The list includes CreatureFramework.esm, and it looks like your modlist has the Creature Framework mod, so I'm not sure. Do you have it's latest version? It could be the SexLab Nude Creatures mod is looking for an outdated version for it to work properly. I'd suggest More Nasty Critters by MadMansGunn instead, as it works with the SL Animation Loader. Not sure if it includes the same functionality, but...

Also, the second problem usually relates to a mod that overwrites Yiffy Age's race changes, and...unless I'm not seeing it listed when it is, you seem to be missing the patch for Imperious.

Additionally...

-While I don't have any experience with the High Res texture pack, it seems not very well done, and aside from having the patch, most might suggest not using it.

-I'm not explicitly sure, but Bad Dog's Hoodies should be fairly redundant if you are using Yiffy Age - both add the same things, essentially, with Yiffy Age doing a lot more.

-SOS' two addons should be disabled, as they don't have compatible textures for Yiffy Age.

-In your mod list, you want the DLC's ordered the same way as their respective .esm files. 

10 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Mind if I use it for the shark thread too? I mean, I'll eventually get to it, but every time it's asked again it makes my blood boil for some reason. :classic_dodgy:

Go right ahead, if my shoddy recreation of decade old YouTube meme gets more use than a quick laugh it's all just bonus.

And answering same question over and over and over and over and over again tends to do that, especially in a forum with perfectly functional "search this topic" feature.

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

-While I don't have any experience with the High Res texture pack, it seems not very well done, and aside from having the patch, most might suggest not using it.

They are not very good out of the box, yes. If someone really wants to just use the Bethesda HD textures, I'd suggest using this one instead. For just simply better vanilla-style overhaul, Skyrim Realistic Overhaul is the king, no contest.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

New files up. 

Did you edit RaceCompability.esm to deal with vampires or something since that's included now?

3 hours ago, SangieWolf said:

I'm having problems with an error message of "Creatures Framework API reference not found" when I click on New Game. The character maker loads but only the head is furry the body is a human.

I tried following instructions to make all the files in "Overwrite" a new mod called "FNIS_Output" and I changed the ini file to point to it (see attachment). But overwrite is still present. I'm doing something wrong :<

Any help would be great! Thank you. See attachments for all the things.

your seriously out of date. and CF gives you that error when you don't have SL aroused installed:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

19 minutes ago, skinggod said:

how can i add this mod by add-on not replace?

Assuming you mean adding the YA races as standalone instead of replacing vanilla ones, you can't. Ot at least not all of them.

The cats (minus sabrelions, as those are replaced by regular lions) are available as standalone, as are Lykaios, but the other dogs are exclusive to YA. You can try using the original race mods they were based on, but by now the originals are wildly outdated and the only thing in common they have with the YA ones is the species they represent, pretty much all the assets in YA are new.

This is unusual. Decided to start a new game after updating to 6.2.1 with the Legacy of the DB patch still active, and ended up nearly scaring myself. One of those curious look around and I found this in the Hall of Heroes. Is this a bug, or did I mess up? YAOS and it's plugins are all at the bottom of my load order. Clicking on them didn't work, it just clicked on the ceiling instead.

72850_20190727230439_1.png

ScreenShot_20190727231638.png

25 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

?

it looks like they used the menu logo or the load screen mesh as a world object.........it's a shame that you don't have HCOS installed :naughty:

Actually... XD It's hard to fit 200+ things on a screenshot of the load order. lol

ScreenShot_20190728002049.png

50 minutes ago, Lloydd94 said:

Actually... XD It's hard to fit 200+ things on a screenshot of the load order. lol

in that case it's most likely "Data\meshes\loadscreenart\loadscreenlogo.nif" that is the problem, just delete it and the problem should be fixed.

Most things seem to be working except for a minor nagging prompt about having 5.0 and needing 5.1 of SkyUI (which I thought I had)

How come all the NPCs have revealing armor and I don't?

Also I can't figure out how to sex lol. I'll read up on matchmaker and such. I also should probably get defeat too.

On 7/27/2019 at 6:27 AM, Blaze69 said:

minus sabrelions, as those are replaced by regular lions

Actually, the lion vs. sabrecat teeth are a mouth morph, so both are available in Cats and both are now available in YA. (Forgot to mention that.)

That LDB glitch is pretty funny. 

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

in that case it's most likely "Data\meshes\loadscreenart\loadscreenlogo.nif" that is the problem, just delete it and the problem should be fixed.

I'll let you know if that did the trick.

Edit: That did the trick. Something overwrote the meshes for the emblem hanging from the ceiling.

4 hours ago, Lloydd94 said:

Something overwrote the meshes for the emblem hanging from the ceiling.

yes, Yiffy Age.

LOTDB is using the loadscreen version of the game logo as a world object which is in general not a great idea because there are a few mods around that replace the loadscreens, Yiffy Age happens to be one of them.

I have an odd issue with this mod. Character's faces are oddly shadowed, in every lighting, interior or exterior. I've seen screenshots from others on this form, and noticed it's not a common issue.

So far, I've uninstalled and reinstalled this mod and Skyrim altogether. Still, no luck. It has me stumped!

This is my load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SkyUI.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
TKDodge.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
SkyrimReputation_S2011.esp
YiffyAgeDigi.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp

(Screenshot attached)

ScreenShot1.png

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

LOTDB is using the loadscreen version of the game logo as a world object which is in general not a great idea because there are a few mods around that replace the loadscreens, Yiffy Age happens to be one of them.

FWIW I'm not fixing this in YA because I think it's a LOTDB bug. I might fix it in the LOTDB patch.

As for the female lykaios heads, the latest release fixes a bug where they were a shade darker than the bodies. I think there may be still some lighting/normals/??? bug but I haven't figured it out yet.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

FWIW I'm not fixing this in YA because I think it's a LOTDB bug. I might fix it in the LOTDB patch.

As for the female lykaios heads, the latest release fixes a bug where they were a shade darker than the bodies. I think there may be still some lighting/normals/??? bug but I haven't figured it out yet.

The screenshot was taken with the newest update, and it tends to occur with other races too. It also happens when using your complete kahjiit mod and not YA.

OK, not sure WHICH part of YAS it is, but some part of YAS is causing me to crash before I can get into Riverwood.  Well, either freeze or crash.  Both have happened before I could get in.  Like, right as I'm rounding that last hill right before you SEE Riverwood, and then it either freezes or crashes.  I don't get it.  EDIT: It's not the base mod.  Might be either YAS Digi, YAS SOS, or a armor mod that I had installed.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Yeah, it's on the LotDB side. The original object there is the insignia from the main menu. No worries on my end though. If anything, the updates you're releasing keep getting better and more stable.

@WeirdClaim Are you using 2K textures? Like I said earlier, that one is kinda outdated by now. If you want 2K textures instead of 4K, you'd best just run Yiffy Age's textures/actors and textures/loadscreens folders through Ordenator for now.

Other than that, there are some cases where Lykaios female faces are darker than body but it has gotten lot better lately. It's more noticeable on elderly, like Lillith Maiden-Loom in Whiterun.

1 hour ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

@WeirdClaim Are you using 2K textures? Like I said earlier, that one is kinda outdated by now. If you want 2K textures instead of 4K, you'd best just run Yiffy Age's textures/actors and textures/loadscreens folders through Ordenator for now.

Other than that, there are some cases where Lykaios female faces are darker than body but it has gotten lot better lately. It's more noticeable on elderly, like Lillith Maiden-Loom in Whiterun.

No, I don't use the 2K pack, and it happens with every race, males and females.