17 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Sorry, I don't have much experience with it :classic_sad:

Add spoiler > copy and paste > [Enter] (to add a line of space)

repeat

Or type ( [spoiler.] ) before the images, and ( [/spoiler.] ) at the end, but without the periods.

6 minutes ago, NightroModzz said:

Add spoiler > copy and paste > [Enter] (to add a line of space)

repeat

Or type ( [spoiler.] ) before the images, and ( [/spoiler.] ) at the end, but without the periods.

Thanks, I hope I'll do it right next time

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

So, how's development going?

Got stuck. With my focus changed to skin creases as well, I changed my approach to the shoulder, and changed some stuff with the breasts as well. main problem is too much edge loops coming from the upper torso and side boob area, as well as how I will handle my approach around the scapula / upper ends of the latissimus dorsi.

• 4 weeks later...

Been a while since I last posted, so update time.

Everything bellow the neck of the body is now finished aside from some minor tweaking and cleaning up. The edge flow focuses in this order of importance; animation, skin creases, and muscle flow.

This allow for best results of both the average and overweight body (that's right, if you want all that skin flab, you can get it you chubby chasers), while still being good for muscle where they have the most movement. Even a good amount of static muscle detail from normal maps should deform well such as around the lower back parts of the shoulder, thanks to good edge flow for rotation of the scapula.

------------

Aside from continuation on that, new digi feet are in the works and new khajiit heads that will be made from scratch soon after, as the Citrus heads are troublesome to work with. The new heads will be fitted polygon by polygon at the neck seam of the UUNP and SOS bodies, not my own body mesh for reasons which is also likely to still be a long ways off from a public release. Even when all topology is finished.

• 2 weeks later...

Update

The new digitigrade Feet may not make it into Skyrim. Ultimately because it is up to one other person who can rig it to the digi skeleton.

------------------------

Yesterday I started making new topology for the Khajiit heads. They are being made completely from scratch.

For the female, the plan was to have it match vert for vert to the seam of the UUNP body, but it is just too dense to work with and would be too time consuming, so I am going with half the verts. At half it is still higher than Vanilla, but it also means I can have a subdivision so it does match UUNP. This also means there will be both a low poly and high poly version. They will be rigged this time for the phonme morphs. The rig+ files may also become available as a recourse for Maya, and possibly a Blender port.

------------------------

Off Topic and a bit of a rant

This is a cool piece of software I found dedicated to UVs called RizomUV

Spoiler

For a long time now I've held Headus UVLayout in high regards and while it is a great tool, there is no denying that it is outdated 32-bit based, has an outdated looking UI, and even the site looks outdated. Not to mention that the licensing system looks like it is made by someone who is overprotective, has bad OCD, and doesn't care about competitive pricing.

You either have the option to have your software locked down to a USB dongle which may not have a long life span, can break or get lost, and (now I may misunderstand) a multi license for teams that are locked down to a network which means if you change your network, are out of range, or pack your bags and move away, you are screwed. It's off putting and going through posts, the author has been saying that the licensing is going to change since 2006 or earlier, and has done nothing yet.

The software still gets updates, but seems abandoned. If you ask me, I think they should either abandon further work at this point, or stop with the minor small updates for the time being and focus on giving a revision to both the site and the licensing, and maybe even a 64-bit revision of the software.

both software are worked on by a single person, and RizomUV offers it's software for virtual space (fully featured) for less than the price of the Headus UVLayout hobbyist license at 149.90 euro which varies somewhere around 150 USD. It also allows you to have it installed on two computers which is great for people with both a desktop and a laptop.

I just thought RizmoUV needed more awareness, and will be buying soon.

Early WIP

Preview of the new Khajiit female head I have been been working on recently for Khajiit Overhaul.

The high poly I am using as a canvas for topology has been available for download as a recourse on the mod page "HP Base Heads". The nose and eyes were made from a separate model and then merged. Some areas are likely to change and remodeled after topology is finished.

d64effc45dff8e6f23ad5c8e5dd1a0db.png

17 minutes ago, NightroModzz said:

Early WIP

Preview of the new Khajiit female head I have been been working on for Khajiit Overhaul.

The high poly I am using as a canvas for topology has been available for download as a recourse on the mod page "HP Base Heads". The nose and eyes were made from a separate model, and then merged. Some areas are likely to change and remodeled after topology is finished.

d64effc45dff8e6f23ad5c8e5dd1a0db.png

Nice progress, I'm really looking forward to being able to try it.  Will the head have a neck like a human head? (better connection to the body, no visible seam)

15 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Nice progress, I'm really looking forward to being able to try it.  Will the head have a neck like a human head? (better connection to the body, no visible seam)

Yes, there will be no fur fluff mesh, and it has half the verts at the seam of the UUNP body. It should match nicely, and there may be a sub-divivision version so verts match exactly or if you just want more detail for close-ups. Although I think it will be good enough as is. The neck is still just as long, but has good edge loops for good neck turning deformation. May even be better than the humans.

18 minutes ago, NightroModzz said:

Yes, there will be no fur fluff mesh, and it has half the verts at the seam of the UUNP body. It should match nicely, and there may be a sub-divivision version so verts match exactly or if you just want more detail for close-ups. Although I think it will be good enough as is. The neck is still just as long, but has good edge loops for good neck turning deformation. May even be better than the humans.

That's great news. 

(I'm sory... sajnálom... most nem működik a tolmács)

Bizonyára nagyon érdekes és hihetetlenül izgalmas meglevő dolgokat újra gravírozni, fényezni, alakítgatni mint valójában egy ténylegesen új fajt létrehozni és azt bevezetve regisztráltan  és hitelesen játszhatóvá tenni... talán ez utóbbi a tényleges probléma. Észrevegye a környezet, hogy egy másik fajjal van dolga és nem az általa már "ismerttel". Az NPC nem lát... ! Csak azt tudja, amit "elmondanak neki" és ... ugye, amit a program meghatároz. Legyen az bármi. Így ténylegesen akármilyen faj regisztrálható lehet... persze ezt sok munka megírni a megfelelő kódokkal és a (hangos)párbeszédekkel. --->Egy ilyen fajt megalkotni<--- tényleg kihívás az új animációk létrehozási igénye miatt. A művészek és a fantaszták miért nem akarnak új és nagyon izgalmas dolgot csinálni? Egy ilyen világot színessé kellene tenni és ehhez rengeteg lehetőség van... A gőzmozdony vagy a 88. fajta sárkány dizájn miért lehet vonzóbb mint egy hatalmas ötletbörze kínálat ténylegesen valami új és a világba nagyon is illő dologra? A kígyóemberek(nők) ilyen és akár még a szárnyas-kígyó is lehetne efféle alkotás... mert az ősi mitológiák sokasága ezt is mondja? Igen is és nem is. Az tény, hogy az emberi őstörténet rengeteg csodája feltáratlan és teljességgel ismeretlen akár a kígyó istenségként való ábrázolásai és szerepük valóságos kézzelfogható bizonyosságainak sokasága. A kígyó isten-démon faj, lény olyan valami, amit a mai civilizáció alig ismer el... vagy fel. A vallások csak egy képi-tárgyi eszközt látnak benne és ekként próbálják illusztrálni. Az igazság lehet bármi... úgy se hinné azt senki. De gondolom, ma ez kevésbé fontos. A kígyó szerepe a játékban semmi módon nincs jelen. Ténylegesen hiányt pótolna. Egy hatalmas bogár mint a chaurus ami egyébként is csak egy harcias házi haszonállat nem helyettesíthet egy egyébként hiányzó csúszómászó lényt annak minden fantasztikus csodájával és kiaknázatlan lehetőségeivel.  

A korai verziók variánsok és a fejlett változatok széles tárházának lehetőségét kínálja ez a kígyólény formáció. Akár TÖBB ÉVNYI izgalmas új munkát, feladatot! És akkor a már meglevő produkciók csiszolásával érdemes lehetne foglalatoskodni megtöltve őket olyasmivel, amit addig még senki nem látott. Az Egyiptomi rajongás sokaknak okoz szinte beteges őrületet és semmit nem találni a macskaszerű lények kiegészítendő formátumához amivel egy ilyen épített világot meg lehetne tölteni és érdekes formában kibővítve izgalmassá tenni. Sok világot alkottak nagyon ügyes és rendkívül tehetséges emberek. Egy ilyen Egyiptom szerű világprojekt, ami a MassEffect és az igazi Skyrim rajongói világ közt fekszik tényleges hiánypótló műsor lehetne mindenki számára. Bár az Egyiptomi kiegészítő készítője ezt elfelejtette... de tanulmány munkaként csodálatos alkotás. Némi átdolgozással és lényekkel történő feltöltéssel akár még egy gyöngyszem is lehet a játékkiegészítők sokaságában. Az Alik'r sivatag és annak rejtélyeinek megismerése után nekem jobban kezdett ez hiányozni amit bármi más világ ami jól működött és megfelelően méretezetten fantáziadús tennivalókkal fűszerezetten volt tálalva.... és amit eddig megismerhettem.

Annak idején a LE verzióban amikor a "Kerrigan" dizájnnal találkoztam, szinte le sem tudtam mondani róla... Igen. Sajnáltam, hogy senki nem tudta (akarta vagy jutott eszébe) regisztrálni tényleges fajként. Gyönyörű munka. És igen, persze... mint olyan sok más ez a "gúnya" sem működik nálam a játék SSE változatába. Szörnyű... és a Predators The Lost Tribes - Tweaks sincs SSE változatban. Nem értem, miért... ha már ennyit dolgozott vele a készítő, alkotó.

Csodálatos animátorok vannak, akik sajnos ténylegesen újat már nem nagyon alkotnak és a csak a meglevő dolgaikat suvikszolják... meg veszekednek a lapokon, ha valakinek van véleménye. Talán nem csak nekem tetszene egy ilyen lény a játékban... és persze a szexiséget sem szabad nagyon hanyagolttá tenni ... rengeteg fantázia mellett. 

Akár új páncélok, fegyverek a régi világhoz és egy igazi animált mozgás animáció-sorozat az új karaktereknek valódi kihívás bárkinek és mindenkinek.

A Skyrim Immersive Creatures csomag egy elenyésző, aprócska próbálkozás egy ilyen új alkotási projekt megvalósulásához mérten... pedig az se semmi! Amikor láttam az új lény viselkedési formák hirdetését... tudtam, hogy itt sincs új a nap alatt ... a viselkedési módot kivéve. Új ívott lények új kiegészítést jelentenek az általánosságra építve és ezzel növeli a lények számát némileg módosított viselkedéssel a készítő... Jó ötlet. A realisztikus valóság egy játékban nagyon jó dolog... addig, míg az megmarad a játék szintjén.

f6d0a2a88dab1af781d083eb50aa8def.jpg.e75e99fe1aa7f3708b52e49b8207704d.jpg

A csodálatos ruhafizika megoldás hatalmas lehetőségek sokaságával bővíti a fantáziadús ruhák világát. Már csak le kellene tenni a kicsinyességet ahol ez még felmerül... A játék és a hobbi azonos dolog. Sajnálom, hogy ha valaki akkora falatba harap, amit képtelen megrágni... ezért inkább kiköpi, mert szerinte mást nem tehet... és a költségekre kezd panaszkodni. Ám, a HOBBI tevékenység már csak ilyen... költség... amit valahonnan ki kell termelni. Ha valaki egy modell repülőszerkezetet alkot és az leesik az égről... az is veszteség. A hobbi kára... és ez nem sok embert érdekel annak ellenére, hogy hatalmas élvezettel nézi (szinte mindenki) (főként a hatóság rámenősebb tagjai) ahogy repül... vagy pottyan.

2 hours ago, far_kas said:

This seems unnecessarily long, but I assume you want me to make a medusa type race?

From the main post "NO longer adding/taking request work." There is a limit of what I am going to do for the modding community, and my main goal is an Unreal Engine project. There is also a limit of what I am capable of doing at the moment.

See if the Gorgon Race tickles your fancy. Although it seems abandoned.

20 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

* medusa type race?

....ooooh... maybe it is, but I'd like to point out the snake (snake-human body shape)... a lot of untapped racial possibilities. it's just the icing on the cake of what he wears on his head and how animated and special and unique. The creation of a uniquely recognised species is an actual production. Their own armor, weapons and animated movements. When you put on a fox tail, no one remembers... where he's from, who he is, nice cock, et cetera... Making up the story... individual species.... it's missing. It's like this... No more than a shoe. Gorgon Race... hmm... not exactly what I had in mind. It's highly predatory and vampire style... But it's also a path and opportunity far from what I imagine. Yes... races... --Draenei Race-- she left me. Amazing work. It's too big for one person. It's incomplete. Many program registrations were missed... Old.

talán az is lehet... de én a kígyót (kígyó-embertest formát) emelném ki lényegnek... sok kiaknázatlan faji lehetőségként.  Az már csak hab a tortán, hogy mit hord a fején és mennyire animált, különleges és egyedi. Egyedileg elismert faj létrehozása tényleges produkció. Saját páncélok, fegyverek és animált mozgások. Amikor feltesz valaki egy rókafarkat, senki nem jegyzik meg... honnan jött, kicsoda, szép a farkad stb... A történet kitalálása, egyéni faj, hiányzik mögüle. Nem több mint egy cipő. Hatalmas történeti fantázia született. Sok száz könyv képzelt ideológiával és minden új alkotásakor ezek kimaradnak. Nem frissülnek. Eltűnik a hatalmas fantázia kiüresedik és az egész műsor kihűl, magára hagyva elenyészik. 

-  "Gorgon faj"... nem egészen az, amire én gondoltam. De ez is egy út és lehetőség bár messzi van az általam elképzelttől.

Az általam jegyzett "másság"... egy hiány. Mint programozásban mint lehetőségekben és ez már elkészíthető lehetne a programok fejlődésével. Nagyon tudós emberek vannak, akik csodákat alkotnak de... az mind a már megszokott. A "Gorgon" egy érdekes kísérlet. Hasonlít a Yautja... módra de a vámpír/ragadozó fajt célozva beragadt a mókuskerékbe. 

-- Non Hostile Citizen Race -- \\\ Miért kell mindig az ellenségességet keresni? ///

you know ... a new species. New Race.

1235359089_SkyrimSE2019-09-0222-31-30-15.jpg.0cfb1ad0c278cf73981bd8a0f7701a92.jpg

How do you all feel about fixing the ear position to be more anatomically correct instead of faces the sides at an angle?

Also, good news! The verts (half that of UUNP) fits the number of the SOS Body at the neck seam perfectly. So I will likely re-use the female head for the male with just a shape morph, almost halving my work load. Hopefully changing UVs doesn't mess up any phonme transfers to the male. This also means no long cheek fur, or horns as what most people like to call it.

8 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

How do you all feel about fixing the ear position to be more anatomically correct instead of faces the sides at an angle?

The morphs will all be done from scratch so we don't have to worry about vanilla morphs getting warped by the shape change, and none of the Khajiit headwear take ears into account anyway, so as long as it doesn't require extensive changes to the head dome shape itself I'd say go for it if you think it will look good.

8 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

So I will likely re-use the female head for the male with just a shape morph, almost halving my work load. Hopefully changing UVs doesn't mess up any phonme transfers to the male.

TRIs don't store UV information, only vertex positions. (Well, actually they can store that data, but the game ignores it altogether so it may as well not be there). The OS import method supports UV editing alongside vertex position updating, so as long as you follow the same process as we've done so far for editing heads (i.e. no changes to vertex order/no adding or removing vertices, just moving existing ones around), female morphs should work on males right away.

Of course some tweaking will probably be needed to better fit the male head shape, but that only means tweaking some morphs here and there as opposed to recreating all of them from scratch.

To-do list for V1.3

1 )  New head meshes made from scratch.

2 )  New Mouth meshes made from scratch.

3 )  Higher poly eye meshes.

4 )  Double sided or full 3D whiskers 

5 )  New Feet mesh. (digi and planti)

6 )  Custom mouth and nose textures.

7 )  Lots of head morph sliders!

8 )  CBBE Support.

9 )  SSE support.

Console version? A light version will be looked into after the release of V1.3.

Rough idea of the list of morph sliders.

The new shape will have the ears frontwards and will have a morph to shift it to the side like the original. Ear shapes will range anywhere from and in between a house cat, Scottish fold cat, serval, and leopard etc. Eye shape morphs and multiple other morphs that can help you make a head similar to a house cat, all the way to a cheetah or a saber cat, etc.

9 minutes ago, encastra said:

That sounds like quite the workload. I'm cheering for you! I'd offer to help, but the only thing I'm semi decent at is texturing, and only just barely decent at it.

I got no experience in texturing lol, other than UE4 material editing. Been paying for Substance Live for over a year now and keep telling myself "okay, next month is the month!"

You know the time frame when this come's out? I also was wandering if there is a khajiit texture that's more simpler (No spots), The texture from Better Khajiit female body Texture from OBLbeginner is close, but still has those spot's and small black strips.

When this come's out would like to try and make a katia mannagan follower.

Oh and will the slider's be more bigger than usual? I wanted to see if I can get smaller nose's to match katia's

story1952.gif