1 hour ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Nope, the meshes and textures aren't the issue. I hid them, and the problem persisted.

Right.

This is the final trick in my sleeve. If this doesn't help, I have to give up.

Here's 3DNPC patch from my setup which I have verified working both outside and in merged patch. I have spent dozens of hours with it with no problems.

YAInterestingNPCPatch.esp

It's the same plugin that should be in GDrive. If that doesn't work, I'm out of guesses.

Keep me posted on interesting NPCs.

Fair warning, I just discovered the female Nord vampires all need facegen (from when I fixed the Nord mouths, I think) and I forgot to do that on the main mod. I'm not sure yet what other mods have female Nord vampires in them, but I'll have to do an update pass on the patches.

9 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Right.

This is the final trick in my sleeve. If this doesn't help, I have to give up.

Here's 3DNPC patch from my setup which I have verified working both outside and in merged patch. I have spent dozens of hours with it with no problems.

YAInterestingNPCPatch.esp 243.22 kB · 1 download

It's the same plugin that should be in GDrive. If that doesn't work, I'm out of guesses.

Not even that worked. I'm sorry, guys. I'm absolutely flabbergasted as to why it won't work for me. :/

9 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Not even that worked. I'm sorry, guys. I'm absolutely flabbergasted as to why it won't work for me. :/

.......hmmmmm?. how many plugins do you have loaded total with the patch enabled? also what mod manager are you using? MO, NMM or Vortex?

24 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Last chance, have you tried reinstalling the main Interesting NPCs file itself to see what happens? If that fixes it, great; if it doesn't, you'll have to drop the mod.

5 hours ago, Ginzored said:

.......hmmmmm?. how many plugins do you have loaded total with the patch enabled? also what mod manager are you using? MO, NMM or Vortex?

As I said, I've even disabled everything except Interesting NPCs, YAS and its requirements, and its patch, and it still hasn't worked. I'm using MO, do you think the manager could be the problem?

4 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Last chance, have you tried reinstalling the main Interesting NPCs file itself to see what happens? If that fixes it, great; if it doesn't, you'll have to drop the mod.

Three times now, plus the plugin ASlySpyDuo provided for me. I'm probably going to have to go without. :(

So I'm still installing and configuring this all in MO2 but had a quick question.

I found this better Khajit mod on Nexus and it mentions taking things from KrittaKitty's mods. Is this already in Yiffy Age, and if not, will it conflict? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85536

Also, I don't need to use Bad Dog Hoodies either right? I do want foreskin and sheaths but I think I remember Yiffy Age having that.

2 hours ago, SangieWolf said:

I found this better Khajit mod on Nexus and it mentions taking things from KrittaKitty's mods. Is this already in Yiffy Age, and if not, will it conflict? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85536

YA already includes its own Khajiit textures, and the mod you linked is not compatible with YA's paws, so you shouldn't really try to use it with YA.

2 hours ago, SangieWolf said:

Also, I don't need to use Bad Dog Hoodies either right? I do want foreskin and sheaths but I think I remember Yiffy Age having that.

You need the base Hoodies framework (the ESM file and the scripts), but IIRC it should be included in the "YiffyAgeSchlongs" file, so you shouldn't need to download the standalone/non-YA Hoodies, just get the Schlongs file and that's it.

Yes, the YA SOS file includes everything you need for schlongs.

Here's a new puzzle for folks: Has anyone had problems with Dragon Priest masks?

I went and got Rahgot for my lion and I can't put the sucker on. Usually when there's a problem you put it on and it's invisible, but here I can't put the thing on at all. Or the wooden mask in Labyrinthian. I select it in the inventory, it doesn't show the equipped arrow, it's not on, console shows I'm not wearing it. Tried dropping it and picking it up, tried spawning a new one with the console. Neither worked. Anyone seen anything like that?

I don't think it's a YA bug--I can start a new game, spawn the mask, and put it on. But there's a lot of mods touching that form, so maybe there's something there. Any thoughts on what might cause this behavior?

20 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Yes, the YA SOS file includes everything you need for schlongs.

Here's a new puzzle for folks: Has anyone had problems with Dragon Priest masks?

I went and got Rahgot for my lion and I can't put the sucker on. Usually when there's a problem you put it on and it's invisible, but here I can't put the thing on at all. Or the wooden mask in Labyrinthian. I select it in the inventory, it doesn't show the equipped arrow, it's not on, console shows I'm not wearing it. Tried dropping it and picking it up, tried spawning a new one with the console. Neither worked. Anyone seen anything like that?

I don't think it's a YA bug--I can start a new game, spawn the mask, and put it on. But there's a lot of mods touching that form, so maybe there's something there. Any thoughts on what might cause this behavior?

If you're using Devious Devices, there's a function that takes up the head slot for certain items. You need to disable that.

18 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Any thoughts on what might cause this behavior?

Do you happen to be using Devious Devices? Or at least have it installed and enabled?

DD includes a "device hider" system that's supposed to hide/unequip devices when it makes sense (e.g. if you wear torso-covering armor over a chastity bra and belt, they are both "hidden under the armor" aka visually unequipped). Said system requires a slot to be perma-occupied to work for some reason, and IIRC by default it's set to the "long hair" slot. So if you try to equip any item that takes up the LongHair slot and would thus unequip the hider, nothing happens because the hider cannot be unequipped, regardless of how many times you click on the item in question. This happens as long as DD is running, regardless of whether the PC ever equips DD items or not. Sure does sound like your issue.

If so, go to the "Device Hider" option in the DD MCM and set the hider to use a different slot or to "Off". See if that fixes it.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Freakin' A. Sure, let's use a slot that is used by just about every armor set in skyrim. ya, that works.

I bet that's it. I know the masks use the long hair slot.

I agree it's an unfortunate default option they chose, but then again equipment slots are limited and I get the feeling most people won't give much use to face-covering helmets anyway (put all that work into their waifu's face for a reason, ain't covering it up unless it's with bondage gear!). So it made sense, kinda? Pretty easy to find out what the issue is once you ask, and it's easy to change in the options, so I'd say it could be worse.

BTW, since you are indeed using DD... Does that mean you intend to look into YA compatibility for DD at some point? Expanding my WIP patch for the DD Beast Race Refits mod so it covers all the other items, I mean? Just wondering. :classic_rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Yes, that's why it's in my load order, with a slavery mod. Generally I work on something when it's bugging me.

And here I was, just thinking about giving DD another shot at some point whenever I'm back and start another Skyrim playthrough. Looking forward to it if/whenever it happens, then.

On 7/25/2019 at 1:24 PM, Blaze69 said:

I agree it's an unfortunate default option they chose, but then again equipment slots are limited and I get the feeling most people won't give much use to face-covering helmets anyway (put all that work into their waifu's face for a reason, ain't covering it up unless it's with bondage gear!). So it made sense, kinda? Pretty easy to find out what the issue is once you ask, and it's easy to change in the options, so I'd say it could be worse.

I believe it's so you can be shaved as a slave.

On 7/24/2019 at 10:22 PM, 1337DragonWolf said:

As I said, I've even disabled everything except Interesting NPCs, YAS and its requirements, and its patch, and it still hasn't worked. I'm using MO, do you think the manager could be the problem?

Three times now, plus the plugin ASlySpyDuo provided for me. I'm probably going to have to go without. :(

If you're doing this from an existing save you're doing it wrong.

1 hour ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

I believe it's so you can be shaved as a slave.

Pretty sure the shaving is done by other mods and DD itself has nothing to do with that, and is also done using a specific script function to change a character's headparts so there's no need to use "hair hiders" or anything like that.

Nah, I bet it's just that a slot was needed for the hider and it was better to use a slot that won't be used by anything that isn't a full-face covering helmet (which in turn wouldn't be used much by people using DD mods) instead of using any of the vanilla "unused" slots that are used by mods (potentially causing incompatibilities).

16 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

And this one is dedicated to all the people asking if there's an SSE port yet.

Lol, that's great. You have my kudos. :classic_laugh:

Now we have the perfect response for those questions. Mind if I use it for the shark thread too? I mean, I'll eventually get to it, but every time it's asked again it makes my blood boil for some reason. :classic_dodgy:

3 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Now we have the perfect response for those questions. Mind if I use it for the shark thread too? I mean, I'll eventually get to it, but every time it's asked again it makes my blood boil for some reason. :classic_dodgy:

But blaze when that SSE port tho???

19 minutes ago, IGotBored said:

Love it!?

Well, let's go a step further and hear it from the author of the mod itself: me.

Blaze, how about that SE port?

Spoiler

nah_V2.jpg

Huh. Dunno what else I expected there, to be honest. :classic_unsure:

(Sorry about the shitposting y'all, but I had to try, lol. Also it turns out Paint3D has more functions than I expected and using it on a tablet is surprisingly not-terrible).