7 hours ago, furryspyro said:

-snip-

Just like those who already said it, please post the load order and especially images like that in a spoiler.

Anyway, first your unofficial legendary patch should always come directly after the dlcs. Move lanturns of skyrim somewhere else.

You've got two race comptibilities, kick one of them out.

Get rid of that... high heel mod. Dare I ask why you had that installed? Nevertheless, it's not compatible.

Other land mods such as Gray Fox Cowl and Falskaar are not officilly supported at the moment unless you patch them yourself, which I don't think you've done so. Mostly because they most likely add custom armor head meshes and boots not to mention the npcs all of which would need a patch.

The high resolution packs should be just before The legendary patch and the unofficial patch for those right after USLEEP.

Yiffy Age and it's patches should be at the bottom of your load order. Thought I'd mention that's in the OP post.

Skyrim in Color Huh, I didn't know Bethesda released a version of skyrim in black and white that needed to be patched. Didn't even know there was a market for that.  (ignore this: I'm making a joke.)

Immersive Armors and any mod adding custom armor helmets and boots are not supported without a patch, lots of clipping. I recommend removing it.

I'm not too sure if naked stuff of skyrim is supported. @Blaze69 would know more about that sort of thing.

Having thunderchild and true dragonborn shouts installed at the same time is not recommended as they alter the same data. Choose one or the other.

You can probably get rid of all those high level mods and replacing them with a uncapper mod.

SOS shop is uncompatible.

Not 100% sure if sneak tools is compatible at the moment as I remember it needing a patch in YA 4.

KS hairdos isn't compatible at the moment as some of the hairs clip with the heads. Same goes for apachii hairs and any other custom hair mods.

Get rid of the lykaios mod as it's redundant.

Now, judging from the... pictures, you appear to be using some human retexure. Get rid of it.

Concerning the sos mods and such, I'm think a good chunk of them are not compatible. Again, Blaze knows better than me in that area. 

To sum it all up, just nuke your entire load order and start fresh. Steer clear of retexure mods and armor mods with new helmet meshes. Npc mods will generally work, but may have the infamous gray face bug if not patched properly.

Also, you might want to give the OP post a quick read, as I'm not sure if you've done so.

11 hours ago, ModernSilver said:

Just like those who already said it, please post the load order and especially images like that in a spoiler.

Anyway, first your unofficial legendary patch should always come directly after the dlcs. Move lanturns of skyrim somewhere else.

You've got two race comptibilities, kick one of them out.

Get rid of that... high heel mod. Dare I ask why you had that installed? Nevertheless, it's not compatible.

Other land mods such as Gray Fox Cowl and Falskaar are not officilly supported at the moment unless you patch them yourself, which I don't think you've done so. Mostly because they most likely add custom armor head meshes and boots not to mention the npcs all of which would need a patch.

The high resolution packs should be just before The legendary patch and the unofficial patch for those right after USLEEP.

Yiffy Age and it's patches should be at the bottom of your load order. Thought I'd mention that's in the OP post.

Skyrim in Color Huh, I didn't know Bethesda released a version of skyrim in black and white that needed to be patched. Didn't even know there was a market for that.  (ignore this: I'm making a joke.)

Immersive Armors and any mod adding custom armor helmets and boots are not supported without a patch, lots of clipping. I recommend removing it.

I'm not too sure if naked stuff of skyrim is supported. @Blaze69 would know more about that sort of thing.

Having thunderchild and true dragonborn shouts installed at the same time is not recommended as they alter the same data. Choose one or the other.

You can probably get rid of all those high level mods and replacing them with a uncapper mod.

SOS shop is uncompatible.

Not 100% sure if sneak tools is compatible at the moment as I remember it needing a patch in YA 4.

KS hairdos isn't compatible at the moment as some of the hairs clip with the heads. Same goes for apachii hairs and any other custom hair mods.

Get rid of the lykaios mod as it's redundant.

Now, judging from the... pictures, you appear to be using some human retexure. Get rid of it.

Concerning the sos mods and such, I'm think a good chunk of them are not compatible. Again, Blaze knows better than me in that area. 

To sum it all up, just nuke your entire load order and start fresh. Steer clear of retexure mods and armor mods with new helmet meshes. Npc mods will generally work, but may have the infamous gray face bug if not patched properly.

Also, you might want to give the OP post a quick read, as I'm not sure if you've done so.

ok thank you very much i ll look if i even can fix this but i think i can guess why. yiffi need install like almost in first turn to make them work otherwise i need order loads and if need to delete body textures. but thank you guys anyway)

On 4/14/2019 at 3:58 PM, Taven said:

Found something out when I recently updated YA to the newest version from 5.11. I use this mod here for when a female is in a male context for a strap-on. Thing is, now not only does the Calpys strap-on show up, so does the horse strap-on at the same time when in a SL anim.. Could I get a patch for this, maybe something that makes the horse strap-on bend like the calpys one does?(At least paired with the mod I pointed out) Or can we at least get a patch that makes sure both strap-ons(correction) aren't worn in a SL anim?

Okay, finally managed to make a pic of what I meant here, see the spoiler. A patch making the horse strap-on bend and increase in size would be cool, but I'd at least like so that they BOTH don't show up. And yeah I could remove said mod..but then aligning anims that use the strap-on would be harder again. ><

Spoiler

20190419111347_1.jpg.6459cac64be0635545060a63da892f4d.jpg

In YA, only the hyena females have dicks. Maybe I'll run through and do textures for the rest. 

@Taven, your problem is that sexlab attaches strapons to girls if they're in the active position, and the "Bad Dog Horse Strapon" does the same. Disable the sexlab strapons and you'll be good. Or disable the horse strapon.

Reason for this is so you can mix chicks with dicks with chicks without dicks.

47 minutes ago, xBlaBlaBlax said:

Also, is there a recommended way to integrate dickgirls/futas into yiffy age?

If you mean something like this, donkles, then...yes, and no, You can do it, but it means using a custom race that uses different textures from the vanilla. Which won't mesh well with Yiffy Age, unless the race is specifically made to work with it, or it uses custom assets(i.e non-vanilla headparts, etc).

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

In YA, only the hyena females have dicks. Maybe I'll run through and do textures for the rest. 

@Taven, your problem is that sexlab attaches strapons to girls if they're in the active position, and the "Bad Dog Horse Strapon" does the same. Disable the sexlab strapons and you'll be good. Or disable the horse strapon.

Reason for this is so you can mix chicks with dicks with chicks without dicks.

Huh...so how do I disable the horse strapon? It doesn't show up on the SL MCM, only the original one does. And resetting the strap-on list doesn't make it appear. Is it supposed to show up there?

24 minutes ago, xBlaBlaBlax said:

Ah, that's a shame. I'll just be skipping on girls with dicks for now, then.

For what it may be worth, the shark race is should be fully compatible with YA and includes native support for schlongs on females, so you could give it a try. Otherwise, yeah, you will have to wait until Bad Dog adds the missing assets or stick to hyenas only.

1 hour ago, Voldearag said:

Although I still don't like webbed toes.

i prefer Eternal Black's feet but he deleted everything and left (i still have his files, but i have not tried/adapted them to yiffy age yet, problem is they are made for a custom body as well)

Argonians have webbed toes.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

[...]

To be fair, Argonians have whatever the hell the Hist wants them to.

Morrowind Argonians were reptilian and had (non-webbed) raptor-like talons and digi legs, Oblivion Argonians were more amphibian and probably had webbed toes and planti legs, and while Skyrim Argonians are back to being reptilian both non-webbed and webbed toes make sense. And if for some reason the Hist wanted to turn them into a Tsaesci knockoff and give them snake lower bodies instead of legs, you bet you ass they would have snake lower bodies instead.

Hello , just return in skyrim to test the current version of the mod and it's amazing (last test was at the start)

but i have one question 

anyone know a mod or a trick to stay in furry form with the beast form (same body but change the animation to the werewolf) ?