On 4/15/2019 at 1:18 AM, xPegasus47 said:

I am only getting the UNB body with no animal textures on the main races. Fresh install, everything is up to date. Made sure to build the UNP body before installing all of the YA5 stuff, but I only get the feet and head, no body or hands for the YA5 replaces races. LOOT and Vortex both agree that my load order is good, and I made sure XPMSE is before the mentioned mod. I must be going insane

@xPegasus47 Sounds like a body mod is overwriting YA. Try moving all of the YA Plugins to the bottom of your load order.

On 4/15/2019 at 2:18 AM, xPegasus47 said:

I am only getting the UNB body with no animal textures on the main races. Fresh install, everything is up to date. Made sure to build the UNP body before installing all of the YA5 stuff, but I only get the feet and head, no body or hands for the YA5 replaces races. LOOT and Vortex both agree that my load order is good, and I made sure XPMSE is before the mentioned mod. I must be going insane

Either you have something modifying race after YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp, you are using something incompatible such as unique player werewolf or you have some other mod overwriting YA textures. Hard to say since you didn't post load order.

Also.

LOOT and Vortex both agree that my load order is good

LOOT and Vortex know jack shit about LL mods and have with 100% certainty placed Yiffy Age plugins way higher than they should be.

Don't know if Vortex is still stupid and doesn't allow user to modify load order so your only option might be to create custom metadata rules for YA plugins so LOOT knows where to place them. They should be placed just before alternative start mods to avoid complications.

But my advice would be to ditch that hunk of junk called Vortex and start using Mod Organizer instead if you want to avoid headache.

17 hours ago, Nuuhkia said:

Fixed my lykaios eye issue...I think it was "lykaiosmaleeyes.nif" that was causing the weird shimmering eyes. maleeyeslykaios.nif is better, and I'm having to redo facegen again.

is that where from certain angles you get a flat reflection off the eye? I've seen that and decided it was predator eyes and ignored it.

Eyes turn out to be way more complicated than you might think. Someone--upthread maybe?--gave me some updated eyes to use but I couldn't make them work right off and didn't want to stop and get them fixed at that point. But I'll dig that file out again and see what I can do with it.

2 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

But my advice would be to ditch that hunk of junk called Vortex

This. What I've done with LOOT is define a new YA mod group that loads after everything else and before LAL. Then put the base mod in it and it will load after everything else and the patches after the base, by LOOT's ordinary sorting. That way I can have loot do its thing without messing up what matters.

Compleat Khajiit actually predates YA and I used some of its meshes in earlier versions. It should actually be more vanilla--it uses vanilla heads, whereas YA uses the Citrus khajiit heads.

Anyway, yes, I want to release all the cat races separately. Two options: Do them like I did lykaios and otters as a separate race; or do as I did in Unique Tiger and make them khajiit variants for the PC only. The second is easier and there are a few advantages to playing as a khajiit rather than a custom race. But you don't get NPCs. 

5 hours ago, KestrelSky said:

Those Lykaois tails, and the new paw-feet and hands, unf.

Credit where credit's due, those tails are Kritta's work (including the HDT data), as I don't think there have been many changes, the files are pretty much straight out of Kritta's archive.

Paws, though, gotta agree there, Bad Dog did a great job on them. The older ones were good all things considered, but the new ones... unf indeed. Hell, now that even Selachii got their own, I think I may end up developing a paw fetish, lol (and the fact that I'm reading TwoKinds right now isn't helping at all :classic_wacko:). Not that there's anything wrong with that, though.

1 hour ago, kingcupworld said:

The paws in YA are fantastic. Love what you've got so far. Small request though. Feminine Khajiit textures have a texture mismatch with the foot textures from this mod. Currently, that's overwriting Yiffy Age core, should i change that?

Yeah, YA got its own Khajiiit textures that do match the paws, Feminine Khajiit won't work without a patch. Same applies to any other Khajiit retexture out there unless Bad Dog makes patches for them.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Paws, though, gotta agree there, Bad Dog did a great job on them. The older ones were good all things considered, but the new ones... unf indeed. Hell, now that even Selachii got their own, I think I may end up developing a paw fetish, lol (and the fact that I'm reading TwoKinds right now isn't helping at all :classic_wacko:). Not that there's anything wrong with that, though.

Paws so good they give you a paw-fetish lol.

Question: I'm now a lykaios vampire and would like to get my proper eyes back. Changing it via racemenu doesn't stick. Normally I don't mind poking around stuff myself but seeing as I'm running a port and I don't want to F anything up, what exactly would I need to do to get the vampire eyes to go away?

10 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Compleat Khajiit actually predates YA and I used some of its meshes in earlier versions. It should actually be more vanilla--it uses vanilla heads, whereas YA uses the Citrus khajiit heads.

Anyway, yes, I want to release all the cat races separately. Two options: Do them like I did lykaios and otters as a separate race; or do as I did in Unique Tiger and make them khajiit variants for the PC only. The second is easier and there are a few advantages to playing as a khajiit rather than a custom race. But you don't get NPCs. 

Or you could do them as races and then just have a construction kit for your already existing UT mod to avoid gray/grey/grǽg heads.

52 minutes ago, KestrelSky said:

Paws so good they give you a paw-fetish lol.

Question: I'm now a lykaios vampire and would like to get my proper eyes back. Changing it via racemenu doesn't stick. Normally I don't mind poking around stuff myself but seeing as I'm running a port and I don't want to F anything up, what exactly would I need to do to get the vampire eyes to go away?

I don't think you can change your eyes back while being a vamp without changing the texture files for a lykaios' vamp eyes. (Don't know which file that is..sorry. ><)  Even if you did though, you wouldn't be able to change the eyes again without overwriting the vamp eye textures AGAIN to get the color change..so yeah..In a way, you're stuck with vamp eyes until you cure yourself. IMHO, the vamp eyes are pretty cool though.

UPDATE: AHH..just now realized, there actually is sort of a way to get your eyes back while remaining a vampire. Do you use the Better Vampires mod? At some point while being a vamp, you gain a spell that better disguises your appearance from other npcs (Useful when your stage is at the point they'd become hostile) and reverts your eyes back to when you were mortal.(Strangely though, it doesn't make the vamp teeth go away. xD) Hm...then again I've yet to test it and see if that spell works with YA, but BV is something to consider given it's features.

Hello, it is me again with my low effort community content because I have been in the mood and work has been slow so I have been blessed/cursed with a lot of free time to imagine and plot things which is dangerous.

A nice flirting traveler and low resolution cape textures; a cautionary tale.

seq1.jpg.dc58df6be788cf548b8ed4c21a3996f6.jpg

Spoiler

seq2.jpg.dcc39e03ce3c55decd745ba0ac960574.jpg

"Nice piece of metal you have there luv, would you like me to sharpen it?"

seq3.jpg.edf23663b9b2cc066dc596808faf9fa8.jpg

"Argh, not the back, I have lumbago!"

seq4.jpg.6e1ba1e10d2c344b6a95faadd78f98a9.jpg

The dinner is served, praise Namira!

seq5.jpg.dd12554f4d54b5ad6d3ae5f42671e44f.jpg

It was the goddam Forsworn, Jeb! I'm tellin ya! But at least Bob died happy despite the lumbago.

jailed.jpg.46e60abeb00d8000bc2cb805af530fa8.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Murderous lunatic jailed for 24 hours for killing one of our brave, faceless and nameless guards after being unable to pay 40 gold bounty.

And here are the nudes you were waiting for.

Spoiler

riverbed.jpg.3007eeec1900308033c597bbaf99494e.jpg

justthinkingaboutforswornthings.jpg.52235154836fb043ac113566d9ea9a5c.jpg

"What'cha thinking about?"

"Just Forsworn things."

Her name is Menia 'cause she's a menace.

On 4/16/2019 at 12:21 PM, Bad Dog said:

is that where from certain angles you get a flat reflection off the eye?

A weird white reflection that looked unnatural. In the race menu I noticed Lykaios had two different groups of eyes; those that replaced the default eyes (used maleeyeslykaios.nif) and the standalone lykaios eyes (which used lykaiosmaleeyes.nif). The standalones were the weird looking ones so I just changed the eye headparts to point to the same mesh as the default eyes.

Another update from the Porting test. I've managed to mostly fix the SOS patch. It now works I just don't have NPC or PCs sporting erections at all, I think that is an issue for a different mod tho. I've ported everything else perfectly accept for HDT tails-for not so obvious reasons and "YA5 cutting room floor patch".

With "YA cutting room floor" for some odd reason if I fully port the mod to SSE standards I get an infinite loading screen before the main menu even loads and I thus cannot load save files or interact at all. The linchpin seems to be Unofficial skyrim special edition patch or rather the LE version Legendary edition patch. The differences between the two may be resulting in the loading issue but I cant be too sure. It only starts acting up once I change the file header for the legendary edition patch to the special edition patch in Xedit.

Outside of that the hdt tails will need an HDTSMP xml file, I can make one myself after I establish were the regular xml files are. If someone has a method of getting the HDT tails to work normally it would be appreciated. making an SMP file isn't hard but it is time consuming.

1 hour ago, Anonyshadow said:

Also with the Optimizer thing to get yiffy to work with SSE, I'm not sure I'm doing it right so I was wondering... is it an official conversion technique? Like could it be uploaded to the SSE page with the files converted and archived?

The optimizer only converts the BSAs, meshes, textures and animations to a file format and style that SSE can use. Once the optimizer is used you still have to use Xedit and/or the creation-kit to port the mod properly.

ps. sorry for double post.

soooooo... i have some dumb questions, but i just want to have clarity:

1: do i need the base file, the 2k file AND the cbbe file if i want the graphics to be something i can handle on my pc?

2 how large IS this exactly?

3 you said that youre having a hard time with digitigrade feet and the boots, did you know that someone already made custom boot meshes specifically for digitigrade characters? the one im currently using works fine on bothe the digitigrade khajiit and argonians im using, and it even works with the version of the fennec mod whose assets youre using that i am using. its made to keep the whole paws (including the pads) free. you can find that one on the nexus i believe. (im guessing that the fennec is built upon the khajiit skeleton or something because the mod i used to make the khajiit and argonians digitigrade affected it.)

4: (not technically a question, but eh...) perhaps the helmet thing could partially be solved by using assets from the khajiit ears show mod.  

edit when i said made custom boot meshes, what i mean is for alll the base game and dlc footwear. its actually pretty cool because you can just kill some (humanoid) enemy, take and equip the boots, and on the digitigrade character it just uses the digitigrade mesh. is pretty cool actually. i forgot the name of the mod though.. soo... but it is on the nexus!

8 hours ago, Anonyshadow said:

Also with the Optimizer thing to get yiffy to work with SSE, I'm not sure I'm doing it right so I was wondering... is it an official conversion technique? Like could it be uploaded to the SSE page with the files converted and archived?

The optimizer is definitely not an official conversion. I don't know how I got lucky, I just ran YA through it and it has worked fine for me on SE. I didn't do anything else to it. YA SOS works for me, but none of the other patches (inigo, immersive college etc) do, it just freezes, so I havent been using them. So far the base mods work with YA on SE, I just get darker head textures on the NPCs from the mods.

hi everyone this is my first time when i am typing something on this forum before downloading yiffi i had lykaios. and when i installed yiffi olny furry content was head and even some heads becamed my new nightmares on night just see on pics i cannot sleep now.... i really dont know what the hell am i doing wrong... here my load order from loot. i better show it on pics its after my new sleeping nightmare xd 

some heads buggy like this. no fur textures idk where am i doing wrong and what i need to install. please help

sorry i am really bad at pc my pics with problem after load order

yiffi 1.JPG

yiffi 2.JPG

yiffi 3.JPG

yiffi 4.JPG

yiffi 5.JPG

yiffi 6.JPG

yiffi 7.JPG

yiffi 8.JPG

yiffi 9.JPG

yiffi 10.JPG

yiffi 11.JPG