Ya, the xEdit script is totally doable. I already have scripts that fix the AA race assignments, as in "if the AA has the khajiit race assigned, add the XYZ race." Adjusting those to do the full foot thing would not be hard. It would also be useful, since I have to do it by hand for every new mod. Same same for helmets and circlets--the base fix could easily be automated and then the hand work would only be for meshes that need a special dog version. Maybe I'll update the Bruma patch and work it up for that. (Immersive Creatures has a bunch of stuff for skeleton and draugr  races, btw, so yeah, it would have to just affect the furry races.) 

Right now I'm doing female Lykaios mouth morphs tho. Apparently I did some updates to the lips but never updated the mouth to match and it's been bugging me. 

My only major problem with DD items is that any type of "Boot" ends up defying physics, and some mods are really, really stubborn about equipping them. My "solution request" is a workaround, a completely invisible DD boot that occupies the same slot, but is completely invisible. But idk how much DD's effects are backed into "being a boot" and not just "occupying the DD boot slot and claiming to be a DD boot, but literally doing nothing else". I've... not tried to make my own mod/patch yet. Outside of flipping tags on broken items, or moving spell effects on gear around and not having a clue if i'm hopelessly breaking other things. Which just means that I'm asking for someone to break a DD boot, so it's invisible, so i can equip it and have those mods stop trying to make me pose in bizarre ways.

enb 2019_05_06 23_27_08_93.png

8 hours ago, kingcupworld said:

My only major problem with DD items is that any type of "Boot" ends up defying physics, and some mods are really, really stubborn about equipping them.

Yeah, DD is simply never going to play nice with the digitigrade skeletons. Only way around it (apart from the extremely-difficult-if-not-outright-impossible task of somehow converting the meshes to fit the digitigrade paws/skeleton) is to make them invisible or replace the ArmorAddons with the YA "FeetBootsXXX" ones.

You would be losing on pretty much all feet items from DD, but I guess that's the price to pay to be able to have digitigrade paws and bondage gear at the same time. :classic_confused:

3 minutes ago, Voldearag said:

Is that a horse head nailed to the wall in the background? I remember wolves' heads from the Silver Hand but not horses.

I see antlers, so I'd say it's a deer or an elk. Would make way more sense to have a deer head as a hunting trophy that a horse one, too. Unless you are an Orc, in which case horses are food...

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Yeah, DD is simply never going to play nice with the digitigrade skeletons. Only way around it (apart from the extremely-difficult-if-not-outright-impossible task of somehow converting the meshes to fit the digitigrade paws/skeleton) is to make them invisible or replace the ArmorAddons with the YA "FeetBootsXXX" ones.

You would be losing on pretty much all feet items from DD, but I guess that's the price to pay to be able to have digitigrade paws and bondage gear at the same time. :classic_confused:

I'll need to replace the AA with YA's version, then. Because that's exactly what i want. If DD footwear doesn't play nice, and i'm still using DD, then I just want it to be invisible. Guess I need to look up how to do that.

Добрый день!
когда-то давно один фурь делал очень хороший мод.
https://mega.nz/#!QBBCEAhC!9b4un9_4vlzCg8slZszIUy3S8oRIfim1OyO1bYHcIH0
вы можете вытащить от туда модельку аргонианки 
EB-Races.bsa

Good day!
once upon a time a man did a very good mod.

you can reach from there the model of Argonians
EB-Races.bsa
very suitable for your Assembly.

https://mega.nz/#F!ZFoVRIDQ!Efd5Dl-yP2KtJrkXXeYCbQ

9 hours ago, grawi said:

Добрый день!
когда-то давно один фурь делал очень хороший мод.
https://mega.nz/#!QBBCEAhC!9b4un9_4vlzCg8slZszIUy3S8oRIfim1OyO1bYHcIH0
вы можете вытащить от туда модельку аргонианки 
EB-Races.bsa

Good day!
once upon a time a man did a very good mod.

you can reach from there the model of Argonians
EB-Races.bsa
very suitable for your Assembly.

https://mega.nz/#F!ZFoVRIDQ!Efd5Dl-yP2KtJrkXXeYCbQ

Ah, I remember that one, I never touched myself because I think it was only set for CBBE, or..eghh.. the vanilla body. It would be cool if it's textures and stuff were set for UUNP, but that's for BadDog to decide on.

Okay, more furry goodness headed your way.

I wrote the TES5Edit script to furrify another mod. It's pretty simple--for headgear, if there's a khajiit model it assigns that model to all playable races, and if a model doesn't have khajiit assigned it removes all playable races. (Except argonians, which generally have their own.) Optionally, it will take all playable races off footgear and add the bare feet instead. Put it in your TES5Edit "Edit Scripts" folder and you're good to go. Load up the mod you want to furrify and YA, then run the script.

I tried it out on Immersive Armors and posted the result. Try it out, let me know if there are problems. I did not do a full test myself because I don't want to load it up on my current game, which is creaking already under all the mods I've added. There are some things which I would want to fix in a real patch--some closed helmets clearly wouldn't actually fit a dog muzzle under there, for example. But it's likely good enough to play with.

I'm also prepping a new YA. It will fix the female hyena texture issue reported above, and clean up the female lykaios mouth morphs. I never actually got the mouth properly fitted to the new head, apparently. I also want to do a tailored set of morphs for the female dog citrus heads. The current morphs are based on the khajiit head and when you stretch them out to a dog's muzzle some of them are a bit off. I'll clean them up and save the result in a separate tri file the dogs can use. 

I'm also close to done with a "Unique Cats" mod that will let you play as a khajiit but with a unique appearance: panther, tiger, snow leopard, sabrelion, cheetah. The hard work is done, now I just need a mechanism to let you choose which race to be.

I've decided to do a few YA patches too. Haven't tested them yet. May be some bugs since Creation Kit hates my computer and crashes when I try to load things. First is the Black Sacrament Armor from Awake volume 1 while second and third were some I was just trying.

YABlackSacrament.esp YAAliciaPainSlut.esp YAHormones.esp

Edit: Tested out Black Sacrament armor. For the most part it works fine although the cowl/mask may have issues with some races like birds.

hey quick question, i am running the mod and the modded races, however instead naked npc's and body types i just get the default loincloth, but it is black and missing textures. Was this the product of a faulty install or is there possibly a mod conflicting and causing this. Just wanting to fix it the gamer is still playable however it is a little immersion breaking for me, that is all love the mods. I am able to supply screen shots if you need them. 

Hey all,

I ran into a minor problem after installing YA. When equipping armors like the "bandit kilt" or "ancient nord armor" where the crotch region is almost visible by default, I get leg seams on my male actors except Argonians. I can't figure out what could be causing this and wanted to ask for help.

I have SOS installed and the YA SOS corresponding file. I attached an image to show the exact problem.

Spoiler

20190519144456_1.jpg.87768803664063263b915d174a539740.jpg

On 5/19/2019 at 3:44 PM, lolic said:

Hey all,

I ran into a minor problem after installing YA. When equipping armors like the "bandit kilt" or "ancient nord armor" where the crotch region is almost visible by default, I get leg seams on my male actors except Argonians. I can't figure out what could be causing this and wanted to ask for help.

I have SOS installed and the YA SOS corresponding file. I attached an image to show the exact problem.

Sorry for the late reply, forgot about this.

What you see there happens because the vanilla body UV and textures are different from the SOS ones, but the bodies underneath those armors haven't been replaced and still use the vanilla meshes. It has nothing to do with YA. There should be some SOS Armor replacers around that can take care of that (though IIRC most of those are skimpy).

7 minutes ago, KKAS12 said:

I have a question. Is there any way that the races are not replaced?

Replacing the vanilla races is the whole point of the mod, so I assume you would like to have the races available as standalone instead of as vanilla replacers, right? If so, I think Bad Dog is planning to offer the feline races in a standalone package sometime soon, and the Lykaios have been released already (you can find them here).

On 5/20/2019 at 11:15 PM, Blaze69 said:

Sorry for the late reply, forgot about this.

What you see there happens because the vanilla body UV and textures are different from the SOS ones, but the bodies underneath those armors haven't been replaced and still use the vanilla meshes. It has nothing to do with YA. There should be some SOS Armor replacers around that can take care of that (though IIRC most of those are skimpy).

Replacing the vanilla races is the whole point of the mod, so I assume you would like to have the races available as standalone instead of as vanilla replacers, right? If so, I think Bad Dog is planning to offer the feline races in a standalone package sometime soon, and the Lykaios have been released already (you can find them here).

Thanks for the reply. I didn't notice this before using YA and thought that it was the cause. I guess I will have to look around some for compatible armor replacers.

4 hours ago, lolic said:

Thanks for the reply. I didn't notice this before using YA and thought that it was the cause. I guess I will have to look around some for compatible armor replacers.

What mod is it? I could try to make a quick patch for it to see if it works.

On 1/15/2018 at 7:16 PM, NightroModzz said:

So Blaze69 got a PM about an Absol race, so that is what I am doing right now. This is something that I do not plan to continue working on once done which is just a short term project, and won't receive full body normal maps by me either.

Here are some pics of the digi feet mesh. It might be useful for other races too, if interested. There is a smooth model and fur model for normal maps.

Reveal hidden contents

0b9b11849f1820f69d6c3d6e02416422.png

890e5dacf0f5013ab005e37ffceea6a1.png

11139515e2326c3f011cd8fb32aab7ab.png

1b4fa5df4ea17ed19a42bc35cae31309.png

Hey I just sorta wanted to know how that absol race went? did you ever finish it or upload it?