An actual attempt at usable title card but I don't like it so it's in a spoiler.

Spoiler

attempt.jpg.8392db1eff727ab0794463abadf512a8.jpg

Reasons why I don't like it:

- Only 4 races shown.

- Lacks the one which I feel is the main star; lykaios.

- Ms. Foxface's face has too strong of a shadow over it.

- Cheetah hair is unflattering there.

- Literally all of my panther screenshots were too dark or bad angles so I couldn't fit a single one here.

- 3 out of 4 are at the same place during same event.

- Actually looks bad when fit into LL thumbnail size.

Also had a good shot of Kodlak but I botched it and forgot to disable UI so there's subtitles over it.

Spoiler

Kodlak.jpg.427417774aab302c8a011acd11e978ed.jpg

Heya! Bad Dog. I've finally gotten around to converting YA to SSE and only found one issue. the sos addon seems to be having issues as the SSE version of SOS says that the male schlongs are dirty and will not be loaded. it also advises me to tell the mod author to clean it. since i already know that the file shouldn't have that reaction i tried loading up your Hoodies SSE edition, this actually only partially fixes the issue as the schlongs are merely replaced with a different one instead then loaded.

I think i might be missing something in the porting process when the SOS addon references SOS but i cant really even formulate an educated guess as from what i know of the porting process it was done well.

TLDR; port was a success but schlong addon borked male schlongs.

edit i also ported the DBG addon patch as well. i have yet to check if everything came through properly due to having to mess with esp reference. if DBG SSE changed the relevant item links then i might have to manually change each one.

On 4/6/2019 at 11:21 PM, Kuroyami said:

It seems so, but are there any plans to have the anthro addon usable by females? The mod seems to have textures for that already(at least for Khajiit/Argonians/Humans), but those are just included since Hoodies was merged into or a part of the mod?

Also, what about improving the meshes for the anthro addon? Perhaps using the uncut mesh used by the Shark race mod for males and females - this being a mesh adapted from SAM by Yncien, which has bodyslide support for UUNP/CBBE(this being linked in the Futanari Content Thread, in the last section of the spoiler under Schlongs and Horsecocks). The Shark race mod adapted that mesh for males as well. Or at least getting something similar shaped as the mentioned meshes. 

Though if any improvements are done, perhaps the erect mesh should not be fully pulled back, mostly to keep the idea that the skin is still there. Something like, raccoon_douglas.

On 4/7/2019 at 7:41 AM, Blaze69 said:

I have to agree here, the Anthro/Human schlongs don't look that good. Plus, I don't think the Hoodies stage-swapping is worth the hassle in the case of this particular addon. If at least the "fully erect" mesh was more detailed (with an actual pulled back foreskin instead of simply using default cut meshes), I could understand a binary erect/non erect setup instead of the four stages we have right now, but as it is I think it should be a normal SOS addon without Hoodies integration instead.

Plus, if we used Yncien's uncut meshes as a one-stage-only addon just like I did for the sharks, female support would also be done on the mesh department as there's Bodyslide sets for those already. Only thing needed would be the textures themselves.

Quoted these in case you might've missed it, @Bad Dog. If you have seen these, my apologies.

Also, playing as a Selachii in these, but I don't think that is an issue. 

Spoiler

DawnguardStart1.png.22a4b369db5a0a6c9995be9771eade37.png

She says, a long tongue firmly in cheek. Hmm...some leftover blood.

WhiterunGates1.png.a796c6a1fb1aec27c61d00c02be124f7.png

I just hope they don't make me face it alone. Or us.

WesternWatchtower1.png.ba67b4dced6bfa9eee8cb38050373da0.png

Oh, come on. It doesn't look like that much has changed since I last saw this tower. 

DragonFight1.png.7cbd8a36875ea57e1e671ee55bebbda2.png

...bloody reticle...

11 hours ago, Ginzored said:

Heya! Bad Dog. I've finally gotten around to converting YA to SSE and only found one issue. the sos addon seems to be having issues as the SSE version of SOS says that the male schlongs are dirty and will not be loaded. it also advises me to tell the mod author to clean it. since i already know that the file shouldn't have that reaction i tried loading up your Hoodies SSE edition, this actually only partially fixes the issue as the schlongs are merely replaced with a different one instead then loaded.

I think i might be missing something in the porting process when the SOS addon references SOS but i cant really even formulate an educated guess as from what i know of the porting process it was done well.

TLDR; port was a success but schlong addon borked male schlongs.

edit i also ported the DBG addon patch as well. i have yet to check if everything came through properly due to having to mess with esp reference. if DBG SSE changed the relevant item links then i might have to manually change each one.

I just ported it over yesterday as well. I ported YA SOS which has been working for me. The only problem I've been having so far (fingers crossed) is that I use Inconsquential NPCs and can't find the patch for it in the DL list, BD/anyone have any info if it's updated for 5.0?

Never got around to Inconsequential NPCs for this version. I'll do it. There are some stupid extra races (Teen) which need extra work, but that's not a big deal.

@Kuroyami I saw the posts. I like the mesh but I'm not sure how committed I am to rehashing the anthro schlong. If I were to do it I would do all four stages and I'd have it fully hooded in the most flaccid state. Tastes being what they are. 

Edit: Actually, I've lost the link to the mesh. Someone want to repost it for me?

If you don't care about unhooding, just copy that mesh over the four anthro meshes in Hoodies. It's the same UV, so it should work.

Anybody seen the new male body over on Nexus? It has quite a nice penis mesh. Cut, though.

5 hours ago, Anonyshadow said:

@Ginzored Do tell me more of this port lol 

not much to tell for the regular ports. I just loaded them up in creation kit and saved over the .esp. I used nif optimizer on the statue meshes as they werent showing up at all...it didnt work but its not a real issue for me. 

DBG sse requires that its .esm be converted to an esp briefly. I then loaded the patch into xedit and changed the esp reference to reference an .esm. went back to DBG sse and changed the esp back into an esm. i'm not sure why I needed to change the main file into an esp first but i couldn't use xedit to modify the reference without it. after that I just used the usual porting process on the patch.

if none of that made since just let me know. I'll make a proper step by step guide for it.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

@Kuroyami I saw the posts. I like the mesh but I'm not sure how committed I am to rehashing the anthro schlong. If I were to do it I would do all four stages and I'd have it fully hooded in the most flaccid state. Tastes being what they are. 

Edit: Actually, I've lost the link to the mesh. Someone want to repost it for me?

If you don't care about unhooding, just copy that mesh over the four anthro meshes in Hoodies. It's the same UV, so it should work.

Well, Blaze did suggest the idea of changing the Anthro addon to remove the mesh swap feature, making it function like the default SOS addons in that respect. Which I think means less texture work, as only textures for the female races would be needed, as the males already have them, and it would reduce the number of textures needed for that addon overall, since the mapping of that mesh works fine with the normal layout for schlong textures.

As for a link, the female schlong is posted in the Futa Content Thread, but it might be easier to take from the Shark Race mod, since no other mod has the male mesh. The Shark Race mod includes the Bodyslide files for the female schlong too.

Also, a shot of Kora.

Campfire1.png.1e2690f67bb33be4ea6672177a2f1ffb.png

Quick fix for the invisible thalmor hoods on bretons and high elves for those using clothing & clutter fixes.

The hood was missing ThalmorHood_FennecAA model name, this simply fixes that as temporary solution until its included in the main mod.

Obviously requires both Yiffy Age and Clothing and Clutter Fixes and needs to be loaded after them.

thalmorhoodfix.esp

Am I the only one that has this annoying white shimmer with some npcs eyes? I took a screenshot of Hod and Sven. I think they both have the dark grey lykaios eyes, since removing eyelykaiosdarkgrey got rid of their eye texture. Removing "lykaioseyecubemap" seemed to get rid of the shimmer.

Spoiler

20190414140928_1.jpg

20190414141011_1.jpg

Found something out when I recently updated YA to the newest version from 5.11. I use this mod here for when a female is in a male context for a strap-on. Thing is, now not only does the Calpys strap-on show up, so does the horse strap-on at the same time when in a SL anim.. Could I get a patch for this, maybe something that makes the horse strap-on bend like the calpys one does?(At least paired with the mod I pointed out) Or can we at least get a patch that makes sure both schlongs aren't worn in a SL anim?

6 hours ago, Anonyshadow said:

@Ginzored I... didnt understand a word lol sorry im not very tech/modsavvy lol

15 minutes ago, KestrelSky said:

SSE Assets Optimizer 

This is a program that does everything for you. You open it up, select the YA folder, and hit run (make sure the YA folder isn't zipped/compressed). Then you load it like any other mod. Rinse/repeat for any patches you need.

O.o were the hell was this thing when i needed it! Seriously!!!

I am only getting the UNB body with no animal textures on the main races. Fresh install, everything is up to date. Made sure to build the UNP body before installing all of the YA5 stuff, but I only get the feet and head, no body or hands for the YA5 replaces races. LOOT and Vortex both agree that my load order is good, and I made sure XPMSE is before the mentioned mod. I must be going insane

11 hours ago, KestrelSky said:

For anyone wondering about the SE port, I ran the YA files through SSE Assets Optimizer .

Wooo, cool.

11 hours ago, KestrelSky said:

Which mesh are you looking for BD?

On one of these threads people were talking about a new uncut sos schlong--weird mesh, the foreskin was a separate mesh that sat on top of the penis mesh but the UVs overlapped for most of the length. Come to think of it, I clearly loaded it up somewhere. I'll go look.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Wooo, cool.

On one of these threads people were talking about a new uncut sos schlong--weird mesh, the foreskin was a separate mesh that sat on top of the penis mesh but the UVs overlapped for most of the length. Come to think of it, I clearly loaded it up somewhere. I'll go look.

that mesh is in the shark mod, i used it in the load screens.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that mesh is in the shark mod, i used it in the load screens.

^This. The meshes are in the shark race assets, just look for the "malegenitals(f)_p3" files in meshes\1custom\shark race\Schlong.

9 hours ago, Anonyshadow said:

@KestrelSky Yeah the SSE Assets Optimizer isn't working for me. I put the files up and checked the boxes and clicked run and it just sits there loading. Its been like that for a few hours now.

Not sure what to tell you since it worked first thing for me. If it helps me, I checked BSA (extract old bsa, recreate bsa) , Textures, Meshes (Necessary optimization). I did not click animations. Then I hit run and it took about 2 minutes? My computer is decent but nothing mind blowing, so unless you are running a total potato I doubt that's a factor.

@Bad Dog haven't seen any lost fancy penis meshes running around but I'll keep my eye out. I'll note any problems I've run into with the YA port stuff, just for reference. I tried Inigo (SE version) and he works without the patch, but has a dark grey fur head and his normal purple/blue body. I ported the patch over which caused the game to freeze when used. I tried loading Inigo after YA with no change. Probably an issue between the patch being meant for LE inigo and me using SE inigo.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Just tried porting the lykaios with the Assets Optimizer and SSE crashes as soon as I load a lykaios mesh. So, more work to do there. I did full optimizations, so maybe I'll scale back and see what happens.

Yea full optimization was a baaaad idea. It is the same thing that nif optimizer does, which is only supposed to be used on nifs that crash the game.