I tried this and another HDT XML upthread, and I found that both gave me much livelier tails--more like dragging around a piece of string than a tail. No one else is seeing that?

Also, Horses Revamped has HDT-collision on the horses' backs.

Hello :) not sure if it someone mentioned this already, been looking through some of the pages to see if maybe there was an answer or not, but no one said anything yet... so anyway, I just went from v4. something or another (maybe 4.2? 4 something, yeah, been gaming, though I installed Imperius and well, forgot a patch so things took a tumble) and I guess after the update, I noticed... some stuff, not sure if what I'm seeing is alright or if I need to dig through some stuff and delete things and yada yada... maybe the old YA is messing something up or maybe everything is good?

Anyway, let me know if everything is supposed to look like that or if I need to go crawling through my downloads and delete some stuff... cause I'm confused lol

20190404142458_1.jpg

20190404142902_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ghost Wolf said:

Anyway, let me know if everything is supposed to look like that or if I need to go crawling through my downloads and delete some stuff... cause I'm confused lol

Yep, everything looks good.

If you want those two males from the menu screen to be naked as they used to, you need to install the SOS file (or if you already installed it, install it again making sure to say "yes" to overwriting files). From 5.0 onward, the menu replacer comes as that SFW/clothed version by default and the nude/NSFW one is packed with the SOS file instead just like the other load screens with nudity on them.

Lol well, the front page showed two clothed people and that was the only one I saw lol loading up the game (plus revealing armor) added the cocks for me xD though I was more worried about the texture change (being I went from early v4.?.? to 5.12) so it was different, like Nords having a feather thing (?) and Imperials having... piercings lol so I guess I was worrying about that lol though now I get balls on the main menu so that's a plus lol :D

Hi!

Is there a way to remove the schlongs from the female characters? Does it help if all the schlongs on the female characters appear as strap on schlongs? I want the males to keep their schlongs and for both male and female characters to strip down to no underwear, I just don't want schlongs on female characters.

15 minutes ago, BadBear69! said:

Hi!

Is there a way to remove the schlongs from the female characters? Does it help if all the schlongs on the female characters appear as strap on schlongs? I want the males to keep their schlongs and for both male and female characters to strip down to no underwear, I just don't want schlongs on female characters.

You can set the Female schlong's Global value in SOS' MCM submenus to 0%, and use the "clean" option(in the same submenu) to remove the addon from any characters it is used on already.

9 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

You can set the Female schlong's Global value in SOS' MCM submenus to 0%, and use the "clean" option(in the same submenu) to remove the addon from any characters it is used on already.

I couldn't find it. I checked in all the menus and didn't see anything for females.

45 minutes ago, BadBear69! said:

I couldn't find it. I checked in all the menus and didn't see anything for females.

Go to the SOS MCM. Look for "Bad Dog Female Sheath" in the addons list (on the left). Use the global probability slider to set all probabilities to 0, and also click the "Clean" option to remove it from all NPCs that have already been assigned that particular addon. Do the same for "Bad Dog Female Slit". That should be it.

23 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I tried this and another HDT XML upthread, and I found that both gave me much livelier tails--more like dragging around a piece of string than a tail. No one else is seeing that?

Can't say I noticed such thing, only thing that I noticed was the stretched bugged tails shrinking back to their proper place faster due to increased velocity limits.

Obviously anecdotal but there's my 2¢.

23 hours ago, Bad Dog said:
Also, Horses Revamped has HDT-collision on the horses' backs

Interesting, I was under impression that all the Horses Revamped did to the model was add HDT physics to the tail which is why I don't use the model from that mod since I'm attempting to limit additional physics. Tails and tits are quite enough for me.

Double interesting as my horses are using the vanilla model, aside from Frost, Shadowmere and Arvak, yet they still had collision in their back like I posted before.

Does the Horses Revamped model actually eliminate the tail clip during canter then?

You using some HDT-enabled MNC?

It doesn't eliminate the tail clip during the canter and occasionally the tail hangs down through the horse. But as HDT does, it tends to go nudge nudge nudge until it doesn't clip anymore. The wolf and fox brushes don't appear to clip because there's enough volume that even if they're dlipping underneath you don't notice it.

Hmm... I guess I'm used to the tails just doing whatever lol like in one of the previous versions I played, the tails getting stuck on structures (poor bandits), the sky, the ground, trees, Adam Sandler's acting career, just everywhere.

Now it seems they are a bit nicer... though I'm still getting used to the Imperial and his fluffy tail lol

Is there a way to get rid of all his ear accessories or just put a helmet on him and forget about it?

Been a while since I've been here, probably not as long as last time though. 

Finally had the time to start a serious playthrough with Yiffy Age 5.12. It's been going pretty smooth too. Running an altmer mage that has a fairly good stock of destruction spells. So far my highest skills are destruction, aliteration, and enchanting, yet powerful enough to one-shot the bone dragon in the Labyrinthian. 

Despite that, I've noticed some issues with certain headgear, limited to circlets, certain hoods, and dragon priest masks. They seem to clip with my character's head barely being visible or just clipping completely. The dragon priest masks strike me as odd as I could've sworn that they were working on Yiffy Age 4 with custom meshes. I'm not sure if it's a load order issue or an issue with one of the patches or a mod that needs to be patched. 

Load order: (everything after the bashed patch is what's included in it.)

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ImCh.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
UnlimitedBookshelves.esp
WM Flora Fixes.esp
Campfire.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
GeneralStores.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
AK- Placeable Statics.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
AK- Placeable Statics - Hearthfire.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
3DNPC.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
Extra NPCs.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
Better Vampires.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
Athletics Training.esp
JaxonzValetSortFixes.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
OwnCivilWar.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
WayshrinesIFT.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Bat Lord Armored.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Children Fight Back.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
Command Dragon.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
CraftableCloudStorage(GS).esp
Dienes_Crafting_Storage(GS).esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
DiverseDragonsCollection3.esp
EK_RingLimiter.esp
ExtraLevelPerks.esp
Footprints.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Common Clothes and Armors.esp
Tentapalooza.esp
DragonfallCastle.esp
Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
mrt_MarkofArkay.esp
Atlas Legendary OCS.esp
Skyshards.esp
Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library.esp
SkoomaNA.esp
Save the Dark Brotherhood!.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Immersive Music Temples.esp
Immersive Music.esp
WerewolfMastery.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
SkyUI.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
Zim's Fortify Enchantments.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Apocalypse - Waterstride Spell Addon.esp
mrt_ARCC.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
JaxonzUtilities.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
TTR_Master_Trader_10x.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Powered Edition.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
NiftyCompatCCORandDiensCCS.esp
NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp
TTR_Oghma_Infinium_A_Training_Station.esp
Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp
Player Blink Fix.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RDO - CACO Patch.esp
RDO - iAFT Patch.esp
RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
RuptureCraftSoulGems.esp
The Paarthurnax Ultimatum.esp
Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
alesCampBedrollsSupplies.esp
Companions No Werewolf Option.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Gamepad++.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
CWIOrdinatorPatch.esp
Open Cities Skyrim.esp
OCS - 3DNPC.esp
OCS - ICOW Patch.esp
OCS - CRF Patch.esp
CWIOCSPatch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Skyrim Unlocked.esp
Skyrim Unlocked - Immersive College of Winterhold Patch.esp
Skyrim Unlocked - Live Another Life Patch.esp
Skyrim Unlocked - Open Cities Skyrim Patch.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks-3DNPC.esp
UltrawidescreenFixesForSkyrimLE.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
YiffyAgeDigi.esp
YiffyAgeImperiousPatch.esp
Yiffy Age 5 IC Patch.esp (custom patch for Immersive Children)
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
YiffyAgePopLRP.esp
YiffyAgeDiversePatch.esp
YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp
Yiffy Age 5 SIC Patch.esp (Custom patch for Skyrim Immersive Creatures. Just touches the new boots added by the mod.)
YAInterestingNPCPatch.esp
YAExtraNPCPatch.esp
YADragonfallCastlePatch.esp
YA5 Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
YA5 Clothing and Clutter Fixes.esp
ISCompendium CCO Patch.esp
ISC CCF Patch.esp
Immersive Jewelry Weightless gold patch.esp
Immersive Jewelry ISC Patch.esp
Immersive Jewelry CACO Patch.esp
ImCh - USLEEP patch.esp
DDC3-DD patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
BCS - CCOR Patch.esp

I mostly see either clothing & clutter fixes being the culprit, or perhaps immersive jewelry as it does touch the circlets as well. Not too sure about the dragon priest masks though. 

Additionally, there seems to be an issue in 5.12's main file where the loincloth is not showing up on nude bodies, leaving a hole in the groin where it should be. 

On 3/30/2019 at 1:03 PM, Lloydd94 said:

Downloading the new update now. I'm debating on trying dragonfall, or another player home with extra room for followers since Underground Bathhouse is kind of bland in my opinion.

I'm three pages late for this, but if you like to hoard all the interesting and powerful artifacts such as Dawnbreaker, Mehrunes Dagons' Razor, & Wuuthrad, then I really recommend Dragonfall as it has many, many displays for items you'll find on your adventures. 

Has lots of space for followers as well, however, you may want to disable all those annoying npcs that are built into the mod first. 

I have been having this problem where certain races beast forms have screwed up faces. The snout textures don't load right and just fall onto the normal head but the features like teeth and eyes just float in from of the face (see the screenshot for an example). What do I do? Specifically this occurs only with Bretons, Imperials, and Orks.

ScreenShot6.bmp

30 minutes ago, BadBear69! said:

I have been having this problem where certain races beast forms have screwed up faces. The snout textures don't load right and just fall onto the normal head but the features like teeth and eyes just float in from of the face (see the screenshot for an example). What do I do? Specifically this occurs only with Bretons, Imperials, and Orks.

Some other mod is overwriting YA's changes to the race head parts and returning them to using human meshes. Make sure YA loads at the very end of your load order and no other mods load after it (except for its patches). Post your LO here as well if you want us to take a look at it.

EDIT: also please don't post images as BMP, the forum sofware doesn't support that format and you force people to download the image to check it out. Next time save the image as JPG or PNG instead.

It seems so, but are there any plans to have the anthro addon usable by females? The mod seems to have textures for that already(at least for Khajiit/Argonians/Humans), but those are just included since Hoodies was merged into or a part of the mod?

Also, what about improving the meshes for the anthro addon? Perhaps using the uncut mesh used by the Shark race mod for males and females - this being a mesh adapted from SAM by Yncien, which has bodyslide support for UUNP/CBBE(this being linked in the Futanari Content Thread, in the last section of the spoiler under Schlongs and Horsecocks). The Shark race mod adapted that mesh for males as well. Or at least getting something similar shaped as the mentioned meshes. 

Though if any improvements are done, perhaps the erect mesh should not be fully pulled back, mostly to keep the idea that the skin is still there. Something like, raccoon_douglas.

8 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Also, what about improving the meshes for the anthro addon? Perhaps using the uncut mesh used by the Shark race mod for males and females - this being a mesh adapted from SAM by Yncien, which has bodyslide support for UUNP/CBBE(this being linked in the Futanari Content Thread, in the last section of the spoiler under Schlongs and Horsecocks). The Shark race mod adapted that mesh for males as well. Or at least getting something similar shaped as the mentioned meshes. 

Though if any improvements are done, perhaps the erect mesh should not be fully pulled back, mostly to keep the idea that the skin is still there. Something like, raccoon_douglas.

I have to agree here, the Anthro/Human schlongs don't look that good. Plus, I don't think the Hoodies stage-swapping is worth the hassle in the case of this particular addon. If at least the "fully erect" mesh was more detailed (with an actual pulled back foreskin instead of simply using default cut meshes), I could understand a binary erect/non erect setup instead of the four stages we have right now, but as it is I think it should be a normal SOS addon without Hoodies integration instead.

Plus, if we used Yncien's uncut meshes as a one-stage-only addon just like I did for the sharks, female support would also be done on the mesh department as there's Bodyslide sets for those already. Only thing needed would be the textures themselves.

For some reason every guard in Windhelm is headless. What can be the reason of it?

Load order if it's important:

Spoiler

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [3.0.14]
06  Falskaar.esm
07  SexLab.esm  [1.62]
08  MagicDuelReborn.esm
09  RaceCompatibility.esm
0A  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0B  BadDogSchlongCore.esm
0C  BSAssets.esm
0D  BSHeartland.esm
0E  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
0F  BS_DLC_patch.esp
10  SexLabAroused.esm  [2.8]
11  CreatureFramework.esm  [1.1.0]
12  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [2.8.3]
13  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
14  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
15  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
16  ApachiiHair.esm
17  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
18  ApachiiHairMales.esm
19  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
1A  Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
1B  XPMSE.esp
1C  SOSRaceMenu.esp
1D  SLSO_F_VP_Maria.esp
1E  sr_FillHerUp.esp
1F  AnubAnimObj.esp
20  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
21  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
22  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
23  FasterSkillLeveling2017.esp
24  SkyUI.esp
25  ImmersiveHeadshots.esp
26  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
27  FNIS.esp
28  RaceMenu.esp
29  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
2A  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
2B  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
2C  YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
2D  Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
2E  CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
2F  SkyRe_Main.esp
30  YiffyAgeDigi.esp
31  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
32  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
33  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
34  YA5 Clothing and Clutter Fixes.esp
35  YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp
36  YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
37  BSHeartland - Meshes.esp
38  BSHeartland - Textures.esp
39  3DNPC.esp  [3.4.2]
3A  Extra NPCs.esp
3B  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [v6.5.2b]
3C  SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp  [v6.1.2]
3D  Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
3E  Immersive Weapons.esp
3F  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
40  SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
41  WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
42  YAExtraNPCPatch.esp
43  Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
44  YiffyAgeImperiousPatch.esp
45  YAInterestingNPCPatch.esp
46  0Kaidan.esp
47  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [v6.5.2a]
48  YAKaiden2Patch.esp
49  WetandCold.esp
4A  WetandCold - Ashes.esp
4B  UIExtensions.esp
4C  SexLabTools.esp
4D  MoreNastyCritters.esp
4E  HentaiCreatures.esp
4F  BDBrumaCreatures.esp
50  BDIC.esp
51  BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp
52  High Level Enemies - SIC.esp  [1.6a]
53  High Level Enemies - SIC Falskaar.esp  [1.6a]
54  SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
55  DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
56  YiffyAgeDiversePatch.esp
57  Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
58  YiffyAgePopLRP.esp
59  EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
5A  YAViljaPatch.esp
5B  SexLab More Creatures.esp
5C  Inigo.esp
5D  YA5InigoPatch.esp
5E  sexlab_WearAndTear.esp
5F  SexLab Cumshot.esp  [1.7.3]
60  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [7]
61  SLAnimLoader.esp
62  SexLabDefeat.esp
63  BDVanillaCritters.esp
64  SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
65  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
66  DeviouslyHelpless.esp
67  EstrusChaurus.esp
68  Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
69  sr_FillThemUp.esp
6A  SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
6B  HornyCreatures.esp
6C  mihailundeadwerewolf.esp
6D  SLDragons.esp
6E  SkyRe_Combat.esp
6F  NibblesAnimObjects.esp
70  KomAnimObjects.esp
71  KomAnimScaler.esp
72  SLALAnimObj.esp
73  SLSO.esp
74  SLSO_F_VP_Eliz.esp
75  SLSO_F_VP_The Girl Next Door.esp
76  FootIKOffSpell.esp
77  KS Hairdo's.esp
78  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [3.1.7]
79  ReProccer.esp

ScreenShot2.bmp

Been noodling around with meshes. A better Clavicus Vile mask: 

Spoiler

Clavicus Vile Mask.jpg

A skimpy Ancient Daedric Lord armor from Legacy:

Spoiler

Daedric Lord Armor F.jpg Daedric Lord Armor B.jpg

I do not want to admit how long that daedric armor took to do. I couldn't get the _0 to _1 meshes to match up--I kept getting a mesh explosion.

So I went off to fix the collars on the dawnguard so they'd be big enough for a furry neck. Real simple, just pump up the size a bit in Outfit Studio. And I could not get a good export from there. Turns out OS does not deal properly with armor that has two meshes in it, like the armor and the underlying body in a skimpy armor nif. It looks fine but the body doesn't scale with the weight slider, so the schlong ends up not fitting at any intermediate weight. After a bunch of fussing with it I finally decided that Nifskope 2 is broken too. So I went back to my old method--load everything up in blender, get the _0 and _1 weights into the same mesh as shapekeys, export through blender 2.49 and Nifskope 1. That worked.

Soooo then I went back to the daedric armor. Problem is it is three pieces in the same nif and the torso bit wouldn't scale. I had to run a round trip through blender on it by itself and finally got all the parts working. So that will be in the next Legacy patch.

And for those who didn't notice, the Legacy patch is NSFW and I'm not gonna change that because there's a limit to how many variants I can do. Legacy has tiger-khajiit and special armor as above and I'm doing how I like it. 

In other news, I'm pissed as hell because I just discovered blender lets you limit the action of a shape key to a particular group. Remember all the trouble I had with head morphs, getting them to affect only the part of the head they were supposed to? I even had vertex groups defining the different areas--brows, cheek, jaw, etc. Would have made the problem just go away.