I got burnt out on Skyrim modding for a while but I'm back, making the switch to NMM to MO was fun and I see why people prefer it now. Keeping YA out of my load order until the next big update, looking forward to it! Facegen was always the biggest pain, but it sounds like you've found a good solution.

4 hours ago, Nuuhkia said:

I got burnt out on Skyrim modding for a while but I'm back, making the switch to NMM to MO was fun and I see why people prefer it now. Keeping YA out of my load order until the next big update, looking forward to it! Facegen was always the biggest pain, but it sounds like you've found a good solution.

If possible, switch to Special Edition, I can confirm it's a lot more stable than Oldrim which used to crash like every 15 minutes for me.

Apparently shortly after the next big YA update the work for SE compatibility will begin.

3 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Share.

If you set the Steam settings for SE to "Only update this game when I launch it" and only use SKSE to start the game (so you never touch the SkyrimSELauncher itself and/or use "Play" on the Steam library), it won't be auto-updated and you can keep playing on whatever version you have installed for as long as you want.

As for rolling back, you have to use the Steam console to manually download the EXE version you want (usually the one from the previous update) and then use it to replace the updated/broken game EXE. You need the code for the file you want but people usually post it in the /r/SkyrimMods subreddit not long after the update drops.

As I'm sure everyone who's been following expected, I'm redoing the mouth morphs. I started with KK's mouth but mostly not using her morphs because the base shape has changed enough that it's not convenient. The morphs are actually easier than I expected because the top jaw and teeth stay fixed relative to the skull, and the bottom jaw and teeth just hinge. All the rest of the movement has to be made up with the inside gums, without moving the teeth at all. 

I just realized that I can't drop an alpha until if split up the ESPs into their final configuration. If I'm really going through with it that means the core ESP doesn't have the modified skeleton or overwrite the boots. All that will be done in the add-on. There might be a script to remove the high heels effect when sitting or swimming that has to be moved to the addon.

Schlongs are already a separate ESP but the same download. I could move them to their own download for a near SFW experience. 

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

As I'm sure everyone who's been following expected, I'm redoing the mouth morphs. I started with KK's mouth but mostly not using her morphs because the base shape has changed enough that it's not convenient.

If you are not using Kritta's morphs as they are, I really hope you still kept the final result/look more or less the same, especially in those morphs that have tongue movement. Those were a nice detail that fit canines pretty well... and it was also cute as hell, lol. :classic_tongue:

Basic Yiffy Age of Skyrim Nord wolfess Companion Kara Voice acting.

Project Kara is Yiffy Age tuned-She will have a lot of Furry comments- Follower Project.

*I'll send clear recording MP3 File to Blaze later but here is basic line you can use for your Follower.

Kara_Vampire_1.png.f309dfc2b24e414ceef2d2028763a356.png

P.S I still need tune my voice I will try harder.

Voice line based on Lydia.

Kara Basic Voice Line.

I am not your sword and Shield but Friend!

* Interred in me, are you?

Amulet of Mara? Are you kidding me? Are you sure your heart truly moving?

It’s the matter you to judge.

* Yes, Yes I am.

Fine but I maybe divorce later, remind it.

* No, I’m not.

Don’t kidding the Friend. Really.

… Please, please help me.

Thanks for saving me. I thought I’m really die.

* What about you’re Rank?

Tribune Commend middle sized Troop.

* Should you fight the war with comrades?

I’m currently in No position.  I made mass in Cyrodiil. They degrade me and throw me in here. Let’s say I’m on some kind of bad vacation.

May Be Luck with you.

Steady, Cover me.

* Follow me. I need your Help

So, My Friend. You need me again? That’s not bad.

I’m not guarantee to protect your life.

* I need you to do something.

You command me do something. What do you want?

* I need to trade something with you.

We need always check equipment and gear.

* it time for us to part a ways.

Riverwood inn, you know where I stay.

Then, let’s go.

I can help you. But I don’t want be pack mule.

So. You learn some magic. Good trick.

I can shoot bolt for you.

Live long and be lucky in your life.

Good to see you my Friend.

Blood, death I hate does things.

So, what now?

If you’re ok, fine.

High percent of Bad thing happen.

Dewmer! Yes, Yes, I want it.

Land of cold, it’s skyrim.

Cave, But we are not Cave Animal right?

Nord ruins are not much reachable.

Dragon. We need strong Blot!

Destroy! Blow up it’s Dragon’s head!

Cute dog.

Die! Stop for racial nonsense.

Don’t do that.

Skyrim Belong to The Empire!

Why you are here?

I’m ready. I feel it.

Were he headed you got plan?

Desperation meet the need interesting.

Die damn Thalmor!

It’s mine. Mine!

Reaven Rock! A new gate of Ash Apocalypse  

Reloading For Killing. Got it??

Sorry but, you need to die.

Kill! Kill!

What’s next perhaps railroad system all of The Tamriel?

Strange creature, Very strange.

Sorry my wolves. But you will be dead.

For Empire!

Not bad for my standard.

P.S Please give me a advice to what I show tune my voice and what Line I change.

3 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

[...]

I'm not going to lie, your English is still a bit lacking and most of those lines will definitely need to be rewritten (guess I'll have to take care of that once we get to the point of working on dialogues). But the ideas themselves are good so far, so there's that.

2 hours ago, ithinkicould.idontknow said:

Is there a way to manually roll back a species to their old pre yiffy state by modifing the esp with the CE or would that mess up the whole mod?

You mean restore them to being humans/elves? Then nope, sorry. Too many records and assets have been changed and most of them are shared between several races at once, so trying to restore any of them to their vanilla state would be a nightmare.

Then, How to Improve My English voice? In South Korea people are concentrated on grammar-Almost like G Nazi- but not vocal.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

I'm not going to lie, your English is still a bit lacking and most of those lines will definitely need to be rewritten (guess I'll have to take care of that once we get to the point of working on dialogues). But the ideas themselves are good so far, so there's that.

You mean restore them to being humans/elves? Then nope, sorry. Too many records and assets have been changed and most of them are shared between several races at once, so trying to restore any of them to their vanilla state would be a nightmare.

1 hour ago, Kardienlupus said:

Then, How to Improve My English voice? In South Korea people are concentrated on grammar-Almost like G Nazi- but not vocal.

I was actually taking about the text itself; I can't really help you with the voice, I've never been able to act or voice anything so I woudln't know how to work on it. :classic_undecided:

3 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

Then, How to Improve My English voice?

You want to search for the term "Speech" under English. Make sure words are pronounced completely without pause, make sure letters are pronounced correctly, and try comparing your voice by repeating words over and over again in a video from a native English speaker.

These are some of the things you should work on after just listening to a bit of the video.

Work on your (Th) sound, such as; this, those, things, that, etc. You tend to replace it with a (D) sound.

Work on your (L) sound. Most of the time you skip it, or you replace it with a (Y) sound.

Work on your tone.

In a native English speaker comparison, you kind of sound like you are talking with your nose plugged which is common for most native women from Asian countries like China Taiwan, Vietnam and Korea. Some have it worst than others. Also, you don't move your tongue much which you need to do in order to correctly position so you can properly pronounce letters. Under speech, search for tongue positions.

Tip

Practice the words in one line or phrase individually, then practice the complete line or phrase until you think it sounds good. Try not to read too much out loud at once until you feel comfortable, as it may bring back bad habits. Take it a little at a time.

Frankly, I think the best option is to give Kara a backstory so she can have an accent different from everyone else in skyrim. Nothing wrong with an accent, there are lots already. Maybe her khajiit mother/mistress/owner came from some small subgroup of khajiit. 

Modding question: Does anyone understand decapitation? Roggvir's head is disappearing after the deed is done. I've got the heads set up with partitions and assigned them to 130 (head), 230 (neck) and 143 (I think, from memory, for ears). Do I have to do more than that? In V4 the decapitation is working fine and I haven't changed anything in the race record that I think would affect it, so I think it has to be the partitions. Any way to test those?

6 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Frankly, I think the best option is to give Kara a backstory so she can have an accent different from everyone else in skyrim. Nothing wrong with an accent, there are lots already. Maybe her khajiit mother/mistress/owner came from some small subgroup of khajiit. 

Modding question: Does anyone understand decapitation? Roggvir's head is disappearing after the deed is done. I've got the heads set up with partitions and assigned them to 130 (head), 230 (neck) and 143 (I think, from memory, for ears). Do I have to do more than that? In V4 the decapitation is working fine and I haven't changed anything in the race record that I think would affect it, so I think it has to be the partitions. Any way to test those?

About decapitation, is it happening only in this scene or in all?  Maybe it could be tested using this MOD  

15 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Yeah, agreed. Don't think one can drop an accent just like that without extensive training and work, so even if Kardien improves her English (following Nightro's comments is a good start on that) she will probably still have a noticeable accent. So having Kara explicitly speak with an accent accoring to her story sounds like a good workaround on that. The only thing left would be actually coming up with an explanation for the accent, though.

What do you mean by "dissapearing after the deed is done"? Does the decapitation work fine with the head separated from the body as intended and then the head disappears? Does it disappear right when the axe cuts the neck (so it doesn't even get to ragdoll)?

In other news, and speaking of Kara, I've got some more pics of her, so I might as well post them for anyone interested.

This time it's Imperial-themed, because why not? She's supposed to be with the Legion, after all.

Kara_Imperial_1.png

Spoiler

Kara_Imperial_2.png

Kara_Imperial_3.png

Kara_Imperial_4.png

Kara_Imperial_5.png

Kara_Imperial_6.png

Spoiler

Kara_Imperial_7.png

Kara_Imperial_8.png

Kara_Imperial_9.png

Kara_Imperial_10.png

Kara_Imperial_11.png

Kara_Imperial_12.png

Hello,

Thanks a bunch for the fantastic mod I haven't played let alone mod Skyrim in ages, I am curious as to changing the digigrade skeleton out with another? maybe that's not the right way to say it.

If i was to download another Digigrade mod that changes the feet for the beast races would that cause major conflict? so long as its loaded After this?

I apologize for the silly or stupid question any help would be fantastic.

21 minutes ago, Warvelton said:

If i was to download another Digigrade mod that changes the feet for the beast races would that cause major conflict? so long as its loaded After this?

In theory it could work alongside YA, as long as that mod loads after YA and thus overrides its changes to Argonians and Khajiits to implement its own. The problem is, it will probably edit the same records as YA does (mainly footwear and naked skins), so you would need a patch to keep both YA's and that mod's changes at the same time.

What mod did you have in mind?