10 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

You sure you used LOOT? It generally puts Alternate Start at the end, which is where it likes to be.

Touring Carriages always gave me trouble.

Doing a patch isn't hard because most of the work is done by a TES5Edit script. But the mod introduces face coverings, which are always a hassle with muzzles. Any heartburn if I make them disappear?

It's possible that there are problems in the nifs that are getting triggered and causing problems--nif problems are a common cause of this kind of crash. I found a few of the SOS revealing armors that are just a mess. I'll do a check for that too.

Eh, I used BOSS. It generally does what I want it to, I can't seem to get LOOT to do the same, always seems to fail to sort things... Touring Carriages has it's own set of problems, but I don't have too many with it. I don't really mind the face coverings disappearing, cause I don't see the original mod author of OBIS making a patch to fit furries. xD

I've modified the face coverings on some mods--Wet & Cold, for example. But they aren't really right. The lions have a long muzzle for cats and vaalsark have long muzzles for any damn thing, which then means their mufflers don't look good on the other canines. It's just a hassle and I'd rather see the faces anyway.

Yeah, I get you there. It's the reason why I love Ordinator, and it's perks that you can take so you won't have to wear a headgear to have enough AR to survive some encounters, hell even sometimes taking those perks give you more AR than wearing a helmet! It also allows you to wear a circlet too, which is a plus for me!

On 4/13/2018 at 4:01 PM, machgaogamon119agosto said:

I have a problem, all npc have gray faces

YiffyAgeConsolidated, bottom of your load order.  Directions in the first post, follow those.  Say what you did when you have a problem so someone can say what you did wrong.  Edited for clarity.

On 4/11/2018 at 8:13 PM, howlwind said:

As I understand it, Skyrim VR is based on SE.  I would love to play this mod in VR, so I second that request. :smile: 

Now that SKSE64 is out of Alpha. Hope to get a yiffy age port to Skyrim SE and by extension Skyrim VR.

Would love to be in a furry world.

On 4/11/2018 at 8:45 PM, Bad Dog said:

Oh yeah. I'm still not sure what SE gets me. Is it really more stable? Even after it's modded up? 

Right now most of the underpinnings are in "alpha" state and I have a metric fuckton of mods I'd hate to lose. But maybe when I'm done with the birds I'll look at SSE.

SE has been very stable and very smooth for me. In oldrim after playing for a couple hours in a save I start getting purple graphic glitches, randomly crash loading through doors, etc. The only problem is that there are way too many humans :tongue:

10 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Then I'd have to buy a VR rig and that's not in my budget.

We'll have to see what we can do about that human infestation.

I don't know if it would even matter. Bethesda never made mod tools for Skyrim VR, and you have to do a couple of workarounds to get it to even load mods in the first place as it wasn't really intended to it seems. That said, since it's just SE with VR implemented, it might be possible that YA will work just fine if you get it working in SE. However, I wouldn't count on SL working properly, or anything else that modifies player character behavior (though it might be possible, I doubt it will work as-is) as you are completely glued to that first person viewpoint. Sadly, this means even if YA and SOS worked perfectly, you'd be left with a lot of furry eye candy with no meaningful way of interacting with it.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Looking at OBIS. I'm not seeing anything that would cause problems. Over 2K new NPCs, OMG. Scarves/face coverings look terrible on furry heads, I'm going to nuke them. 

Heheh, yeah...that's the thing I was kinda worried about, and would understand if this quite the undertaking, the number of freaking npcs it adds. I don't even know if it's counting the number it adds to dragonborn. xD But yeah, I've actually had no love for the scarves and such, even before I decided to use YAOS, so I won't be sad to see them go.

Small request for comparability with https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4225-cock-cages-for-devious-devices-6-27-2017/

Wanted to do a dickgirl playthrough, but since Devious Devices rarely leaves my loadout, didn't want to leave my new character out of the fun. Girls have purple schlongs, guys have the expected mismatched textures. Could be as simple as copy/paste if I was fine with the mismatched textures, but I"m a klutz when comes to actually modding mods. If it's easy to do myself, I could give it a try though, if someone could point me in the right direction.

Sweetheart, I'll do the easy stuff and the not-so-easy stuff even when it's not my thing, but making cock cages work for sheathing schlongs--and futa yet?--is another thing altogether. What would a cage on a sheath even look like? Not like any of those things, I don't think. 

I"m sorry, but that made me chuckle. Didn't think of making things actually appropriate for the races. (I've been disabling all devious devices that conflict with anything Yiffy Age related (namely the slave and ballet boots. Oh the freaking ballet boots). If it's tons of work (particularly if you'd rather create new versions that actually match anatomy), then don't worry about it. If you want ideas for cages that wouldn't break their poor schlongs in half, there's a FurAffinity account that designs SecondLife chastity devices for anthro races, and I could send you a link to their FA gallery, and SL store.

(Last time I was called "Sweetheart", was from someone who was trying to convince me I was wrong when they ended up being wrong. Feels strange :smiley: )

7 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Okay, there's an OBIS patch here. I let the cats keep the face scarves. Let me know how it goes.

Well, I've checked it out, and it seems to have at least stopped CTDs when approaching a bandit hideout... but the patch doesn't stop CTDs when bandits are spawned by the BanditPatrols.esp, one of the addons for OBIS. It practically adds even more bandits, but more out in the wilds of skyrim, and some bandits to attempt to raid the holds of skyrim. I haven't tested any bandit hideouts in the Dragonborn dlc yet though.

I really don't even know exactly how may places BanditPatrols places the bandits from OBIS, but I can tell you the places I CTD...that brewery that's south of whiterun usually has a group of bandits spawned there by BanditPatrols, when I near that place I CTD...a little bit south of the western watchtower, I CTD there..and....I'm not too sure where else I'd CTD, but the spawn points for that addon to OBIS are nearly all over Skyrim. Thing is, I'd CTD so soon I'd probably have to disable BanditPatrols to see where else I'd CTD when I get there.

34 minutes ago, Taven said:

I really don't even know exactly how may places BanditPatrols places the bandits from OBIS, but I can tell you the places I CTD...that brewery that's south of whiterun usually has a group of bandits spawned there by BanditPatrols, when I near that place I CTD...a little bit south of the western watchtower, I CTD there..and....I'm not too sure where else I'd CTD, but the spawn points for that addon to OBIS are nearly all over Skyrim. Thing is, I'd CTD so soon I'd probably have to disable BanditPatrols to see where else I'd CTD when I get there.

Are you sure the CTD is caused by YA or its interaction with OBIS and not by OBIS itself? I mean, going by your last post about the OBIS YA patch preventing some of the crashes would point to it, but I really don't understand how not being patched could cause a mod to crash when all that should happen is to get the "grey face" bug on the NPCs and that's it.

Otherwise, it's true YA includes higher-res textures than most character texture replacers (4K diffuses/specs and 2K normals, both for males and females) plus extra texture sets to load on top of that as paws use separate textures unlike human feet which load from the body texture (and thus require 3 less texture files to be loaded in memory per NPC). So if your system it reaching its limit and you add a lot of NPCs spawning around with OBIS while also using YA's races and thus its extra textures, it may be taking it past the limit and causing it to crash.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Are you sure the CTD is caused by YA or its interaction with OBIS and not by OBIS itself? I mean, going by your last post about the OBIS YA patch preventing some of the crashes would point to it, but I really don't understand how not being patched could cause a mod to crash when all that should happen is to get the "grey face" bug on the NPCs and that's it.

Otherwise, it's true YA includes higher-res textures than most character texture replacers (4K diffuses/specs and 2K normals, both for males and females) plus extra texture sets to load on top of that as paws use separate textures unlike human feet which load from the body texture (and thus require 3 less texture files to be loaded in memory per NPC). So if your system it reaching its limit and you add a lot of NPCs spawning around with OBIS while also using YA's races and thus its extra textures, it may be taking it past the limit and causing it to crash.

It was most likely YA's interaction with OBIS, as before I used YA's,(And when I had a worse computer) OBIS would work fine by itself, and it's other addons. The patch has stopped me from CTDing where you'd usually find bandits, like in their hideouts and such. But after disabling the BanditPatrols.esp for a little, and actually being able to wonder around without a CTD(And entering a few bandit caves), I can say that OBIS isn't causing the CTDs anymore, well..directly anyway. The BanditPatrols.esp uses OBIS to drop other bandits across Skyrim, sometimes in front of holds(Causing fights with guards..and whoever else is in the area), and other places in Skyrim's wilds. So yeah, BanditPatrols is the one causing the CTDs now...when I have it active.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Otherwise, it's true YA includes higher-res textures than most character texture replacers (4K diffuses/specs and 2K normals, both for males and females) plus extra texture sets to load on top of that as paws use separate textures unlike human feet which load from the body texture (and thus require 3 less texture files to be loaded in memory per NPC). 

It is up to Bad Dog, of course, but maybe a 2K texture patch(going for the obvious 2k Diffuse/1K normals), would be something to consider? I'd say at least for the main body, hands, feet and head textures. 

Hey all, total noob posting here so I'm 100% positive this issue is my fault, I was just hoping someone may be able to help me troubleshoot it so I can figure out what I did wrong.

Basically, whenever I play a sex scene from Radiant Prostitution, My character and the NPC just overlap and do not move while the timers run and the sounds play.

I'm using NMM with the following mods, I believe running in the following order (list written down straight out of LOOT):

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

RaceCompatibility.esm

SexLab.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

BadDogSchlongCore.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SkyUI.esp

FNIS.esp

XPMSE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

BDSkimpyClothes.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp

SOS - Revealing Armors.esp

YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

When I attempted to run the "generateFNISforusers.exe" I wasn't able to get NMM to run it, so I had to go to the folder I kept my mods in on my desktop and manually run it from the .zip file. I have no idea if that is relevant or not, but maybe it is.

Also, I just want to say that the mod itself looks absolutely fantastic! Besides the problems I have accidentally created for myself, I am loving your work!

2 hours ago, araenzeru said:

Basically, whenever I play a sex scene from Radiant Prostitution, My character and the NPC just overlap and do not move while the timers run and the sounds play.

That's due to a problem with FNIS aka animations, it has nothing to do with YA as far as I can tell.

I'm using NMM with the following mods, I believe running in the following order (list written down straight out of LOOT):

I'm not sure using NMM is a good idea here. From my experience, while it works good enough with a limited load order with only a handful of heavy/complex mods if any, it becomes absolute crap with higher mod counts and more complexity, to the point of being useless and a total hindrance. Especially when using YA, due to the amount of files and potential conflicts/required workarounds to get it to play nice with some other mods.

You should try Mod Organizer instead if you really want to get into Skyrim modding. It has a steeper leaning curve so it may take you some time to get the hang of it, but it will really pay off in the end. Just a suggestion, though.

When I attempted to run the "generateFNISforusers.exe" I wasn't able to get NMM to run it, so I had to go to the folder I kept my mods in on my desktop and manually run it from the .zip file. I have no idea if that is relevant or not, but maybe it is.

I really don't mean to be rude, but that's just... wrong. On sooo many levels. FNIS has to be installed manually into the main Skyrim folder, automatic install via mod managers simply doesn't do it. And that's just the beginning. EDIT: nevermind, seems like installing FNIS like any other mod works on both MO and NMM, so I stand corrected. I still think it's better to manually install it to the Skyrim Data folder, but both ways should be fine.

This video should guide you through the process of installing FNIS and using it properly, even with NMM (which I've never used throughly so I can't provide specific help for). Try going through it and see if your issues are fixed once you are done setting it all up.