Does anybody know reasons why body tints might not be getting applied? The effing foxes are still not right. Delvin Mallory for a quick example has a suitably orange head but a much duller body. I've checked the code for him and it looks right. Since the stronger color is on the head, I don't think it's a facegen problem. Seems like there must be something about the body that isn't picking up the color, but I don't know of any mechanism that would be causing that. Any ideas?

How have I not noticed this before now? It's awesome!

Installed it with the mod organizer and almost everything seems to be working fine, but the orc models are messed up, it's applying the new fur skin onto the original orc model but with the new anthro eyes and fangs floating off in space, looks really freaky. Not sure why that one race is screwed up, everything else works fine.

And I can't seem to use the SOS controls to give characters erections manually, but they still work properly during actual animations.

Odd but I'm sure there's something I overlooked somewhere. Otherwise this is working fine and extremely impressive!

@Raven: load order. You have something messing with the Orc race after YA. YA goes last, pretty much.

@Kobayashi, yes any close-fitting neck gear has problems. It's usually not noticeable but you can see it on Serana and Astrid. I'm fixing the ones I see over time. You can fix in outfit studio.

7 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

@Raven: load order. You have something messing with the Orc race after YA. YA goes last, pretty much.

Yeah, that's what I thought it was, just hadn't had a chance to look at it yet this morning. Working fine now, this is great! Incredibly easy and functional considering what it does.

@Bad Dog: I realized that it was currently incomplete, and I am fairly incompetent at Bodyslide's Outfit Studio

Okay, so I did a little backtracking into the thread to figure out how to patch NPC's from other mods. From what I understand, I need TES5Edit and CK in order to use the script included in the mod. With a little bit of tinkering, I figured out that I needed to put the .pas scripts into the edit scripts folder of TES5Edit and run them via right click on the plugin needed to be patched. I also needed to grab MatorTheEternal's mteFunctions.pas file. Unfortunately, I'm getting an error:

---------------------------------------------------------------
NPC Furrifier 3.0: Makes NPCs furry.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Stringlists created.
Loading data from available master files.

Stringlist loading failed.  Asset count in one or more essential stringlists was zero.
[Apply Script done]  Processed Records: 3459, Elapsed Time: 00:03

I have very limited knowledge on how to do this, so I'm a bit confused as to what went wrong. If it helps, the only plugins loaded in TES5Edit are Breezehome Fully Upgradable and all of the Skyrim ESM files. Did I need to load the YA plugin as well? Also, the specific NPC I'm trying to patch is Garath Greyhawk.

Yes, load up everything just as you would to play the game. Your mod before YA. Copy NPCs as overrides into a new patch mod. Run the script on the override copies.

In other news, I figured out the body/head mismatch thing. The USLEEP patch was overriding NPC appearance, which it's not supposed to do. That's gonna take a while to fix.

On 3/22/2018 at 9:04 AM, Bad Dog said:

Rmember you can disable SOS schlongs on a per-npc basis. So as long as there aren't a millioin of them, you can just disable the schlong on each mannequin. 

I may just be an idiot incapable of seeing something blatant, (rather likely,) but I can't seem to select them with SOS.

Also, something else that I just noticed, quite often, when they magic themselves a strap-on, they also switch to the imperial race; this isn't too important, but it's just something that I've noticed.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Yes, load up everything just as you would to play the game. Your mod before YA. Copy NPCs as overrides into a new patch mod. Run the script on the override copies.

In other news, I figured out the body/head mismatch thing. The USLEEP patch was overriding NPC appearance, which it's not supposed to do. That's gonna take a while to fix.

Wait, is that USLEEP patch actually supposed to be used with the current version? Because I've never gotten it to work. Whenever the ESP is enabled, the game hangs when loading the main menu options. It loads up the altered logo, and the program itself doesn't appear frozen as the ENB and Steam overlays are still usable, but the options (Continue, Load Game, New Game etc.) never appear. It's like the program is waiting on something before continuing, but that something never happens. I figured the patch was outdated and intended for older versions of the mod, and it seems to be running fine for the most part without it enabled.

Out of curiosity, what exactly does the patch even do? Other than the random CTDs on occasion that are likely caused by my large amount of script-heavy mods, and the head/body color mismatch that has been an off-and-on problem for this mod since its inception, I haven't noticed anything broken.

1 hour ago, Ryokentaru said:

Wait, is that USLEEP patch actually supposed to be used with the current version? Because I've never gotten it to work. Whenever the ESP is enabled, the game hangs when loading the main menu options. It loads up the altered logo, and the program itself doesn't appear frozen as the ENB and Steam overlays are still usable, but the options (Continue, Load Game, New Game etc.) never appear. It's like the program is waiting on something before continuing, but that something never happens. I figured the patch was outdated and intended for older versions of the mod, and it seems to be running fine for the most part without it enabled.

As far as I know, it is. I merged the patch into my own custom YA plugin some time ago so I haven't used the USLEEP patch plugin in a while, but when I did I don't recall having any issues like the one you describe. Are you sure it's that patch that causes the menu to become stuck?

1 hour ago, Ryokentaru said:

Out of curiosity, what exactly does the patch even do? Other than the random CTDs on occasion that are likely caused by my large amount of script-heavy mods, and the head/body color mismatch that has been an off-and-on problem for this mod since its inception, I haven't noticed anything broken.

It carries over edits made to NPCs by USLEEP that conflict with YA's changes.

Due to the way Skyrim plugins work, when more than one mod alters the same record (NPCs in this case), only one can "win" and only its changes are applied, so if you have USLEEP changing stuff like AI packages or inventories and stuff and then YA loads after it and it edits NPC appearances but leaves everything else as vanilla, YA overrides USLEEP and you lose the fixes it makes. The plugin applies both USLEEP fixes and YA appearance edits at the same time so they both load at the same time.

Not sure if the fixes that YA overwrites without the patch are the kind that can cause crashes, but if those edits are included in USLEEP is because something about them is wrong or buggy so I'd say it's best to have them fixed, just in case.

2 hours ago, Ryokentaru said:

USLEEP extends/changes the behavior of some NCPs. Mostly it's adding the DeadBodyCleanupScript, but some get special or rearranged packages, adjusted abilities, etc. Some of the packages are created by USLEEP, so the dependency.

I'm putting all the basic fixes into YA directly. The ones that depend on USLEEP assets will stay as a separate patch.

I dont know why you're hanging with the patch. You do have USLEEP installed? Right?

20 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I dont know why you're hanging with the patch. You do have USLEEP installed? Right?

Of course. Latest version and everything.

It's weird, because normally you could probably attribute things like this to conflicts with other mods, but I recently went scorched earth on my old Skyrim install and figured it would be a great time to see if that was the cause of the issue. But even when YA is the only thing installed minus dependency mods and USLEEP, it still does it. At that point I figured it was designed for older versions of YA and you had already rolled the fixes into the mod itself, as you're great about doing, and I had simply missed the memo. Now I'm just completely baffled. I wish I could give you more info, but when it does that Papyrus logging doesn't even start, so I got nothing.

Getting a weird issue with my companion, not yet sure if this is a companion issue or just an orc issue, but the schlong keeps randomly changing upon entering a new cell without rhyme or reason.

20180324224747_1.thumb.jpg.3b94d58ff4d839289712442cef21ba0a.jpg

Normally it looks like this, but fairly often when I fast travel or enter a building it changes to look like this.

20180325081709_1.thumb.jpg.5ff225cdbc8b1cd334aa7060fa0d1015.jpg

When I use the SOS NPC edit system it still says that this is the 'anthro sheath' type and the only 'fix' that I've found so far is to just randomly change the schlong types for about 10 minutes until suddenly it goes back to looking normal again.

Is this a known issue?

Edit: It randomly changes back just as often, still no idea why.

2 hours ago, RavenActual said:

the schlong keeps randomly changing upon entering a new cell

Not "anthro sheath". You get anthro or you get sheath, and that's sheath.

When you go through a load door, the model gets reloaded mumble mumble techie shit that I don't really understand but it's like SOS applies the schlong all over again and it forgets how erect it is and the hoodies code doesn't find out that the schlong is flaccid and should be pulled back into its sheath. If you run with Aroused, pretty soon aroused will check and my code will find out and the problem fixes itself, so I've never gone looking for a better solution. There probably is one, if it's enough of a problem. 

@ryokentaru, post load order howabout.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Not "anthro sheath". You get anthro or you get sheath, and that's sheath.

When you go through a load door, the model gets reloaded mumble mumble techie shit that I don't really understand but it's like SOS applies the schlong all over again and it forgets how erect it is and the hoodies code doesn't find out that the schlong is flaccid and should be pulled back into its sheath. If you run with Aroused, pretty soon aroused will check and my code will find out and the problem fixes itself, so I've never gone looking for a better solution. There probably is one, if it's enough of a problem.

Right, sheath sorry I forgot the name. Alright, thought it might be something like that, sometimes it changes back after a sex scene, or after time has passed, just wondered if it was a known issue. It's never happened to my PC or any non-companion NPC which struck me as odd.

Also, just want to say that the facial animations are amazing, I would never have expected such good animations and even animated ears!

On 3/12/2018 at 3:23 PM, Bad Dog said:

So guys, I did a patch to put the Apachii Skyhair on NPCs. But to maximize the different hairstyles available, I included KS Hairdos and Saerileth's Khajiit Hair mod as well.

My problem is that I've got something called "KS Hairdos - Beast Race" which I included, and I now can't find it on Nexus. Does anyone know what might have happened to it, or what the history is? There's a shit ton of hairstyles in there, so I'd hate to lose it. I'd hate to have to re-gen all the NPCs again, too. 

i have a copy of the ks hairdos beast race that i could drive link to you if you want

Read down the thread--Blaze said it was good to share so I just incorporated it in the patch.

Re skimpy clothes, I'll post an update in a bit. I've added a few more randomly as I came across them. Also the dark brotherhood robes are skimpified in one of the SOS mods, but the nifs are a mess. I cleaned those up and gave us a real DB armor skimpy version.

So I figured I'd post to say that the USLEEP patch problem is fixed! As it turns out, Nexus Mod Manager was the culprit, and I swear it's one more derp away from me scrapping it and learning how to use Mod Organizer.

I was browsing through my load order when I just happened to notice a discrepancy. In the mods list, it was listing USLEEP as the correct version (3.0.12) however the ESP had itself listed as 3.0.5. When I last upgraded, it created a 3.0.12 listing, but for some reason was still using the .rar (that shouldn't even exist, I told it to delete it) for the older version. Deleted the archive manually and redownloaded it, now everything plays nice.

For now though, this is the most stable my Skyrim has ever been. No corrupted cells, all the mods actually work, and CTDs are infrequent enough that I can deal with it, so I'm just gonna leave it be for the moment.

5 hours ago, Ryokentaru said:

So I figured I'd post to say that the USLEEP patch problem is fixed! As it turns out, Nexus Mod Manager was the culprit, and I swear it's one more derp away from me scrapping it and learning how to use Mod Organizer.

I was browsing through my load order when I just happened to notice a discrepancy. In the mods list, it was listing USLEEP as the correct version (3.0.12) however the ESP had itself listed as 3.0.5. When I last upgraded, it created a 3.0.12 listing, but for some reason was still using the .rar (that shouldn't even exist, I told it to delete it) for the older version. Deleted the archive manually and redownloaded it, now everything plays nice.

For now though, this is the most stable my Skyrim has ever been. No corrupted cells, all the mods actually work, and CTDs are infrequent enough that I can deal with it, so I'm just gonna leave it be for the moment.

Do Mod Organizer...do it now.... After over a month of trying to get Prison Overhaul Patched to work and 3 times having to completely reinstalling Skyrim, FINALLY got everything working. NMM just does NOT uninstall cleanly...period.  Mod Organizer does not install to your main folder (I don't understand the whys it's magic and it works) so when you remove a mod it is gone. Oh for what it's worth, MO comes with excellent tutorials and the learning curve is quick.

30 minutes ago, TsukiDragon said:

Do Mod Organizer...do it now.... After over a month of trying to get Prison Overhaul Patched to work and 3 times having to completely reinstalling Skyrim, FINALLY got everything working. NMM just does NOT uninstall cleanly...period.  Mod Organizer does not install to your main folder (I don't understand the whys it's magic and it works) so when you remove a mod it is gone. Oh for what it's worth, MO comes with excellent tutorials and the learning curve is quick.

Technically, it is rather simple. Adding a relevant file to Skyrim's Data folder makes the game load that file(either replacing something vanilla, or a mod added file) every single time the game runs. For MO, the way it works is that the game is given access to replaced vanilla files or mod added ones, only when it is relevant to do so. Load up a default profile with no other active mods but USLEEP? That is the only mod the game is allowed by MO to use - nothing else. As in that case, Skyrim can only see the files from that one mod, and only when it is actually running. 

20 minutes ago, TsukiDragon said:

Okay stupid question time...what is the definition of "Anthro" and "Sheath"?  All I get is a flacid human piece, exatly what do I set as what?

The "Anthro" schlong is actually a uncut human penis in Yiffy Age, while the "Sheath" is a more canine or feline option, depending on what race uses it. 

13 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Technically, it is rather simple. Adding a relevant file to Skyrim's Data folder makes the game load that file(either replacing something vanilla, or a mod added file) every single time the game runs. For MO, the way it works is that the game is given access to replaced vanilla files or mod added ones, only when it is relevant to do so. Load up a default profile with no other active mods but USLEEP? That is the only mod the game is allowed by MO to use - nothing else. As in that case, Skyrim can only see the files from that one mod, and only when it is actually running. 

The "Anthro" schlong is actually a uncut human penis in Yiffy Age, while the "Sheath" is a more canine or feline option, depending on what race uses it. 

thanks for the explanation, maybe I'll get to work right (I really do believe that Khajiit should not be Anthro).

41 minutes ago, TsukiDragon said:

thanks for the explanation, maybe I'll get to work right (I really do believe that Khajiit should not be Anthro).

True, but it is available to races in this mod for player choice. If you want, you can either set the Anthro schlong's probability(in the addon's SOS MCM submenu) for Khajiit(or any other race), to 0, or uncheck the race, and it should not appear for Khajiit NPCs - though this does not limit the addon for your character.