Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

I don't want to slow the development team so I'll just grab the esp of the next version and send you its translation.  The only downside is that publishing that translated esp will require an update and will notify everyone who has subscribed to updates...  Soo what we can do is :

- I grab the esp after every update and send it to you

- I post the translation on our French community club so you don't have to deal with it at all

- I get on the dev team but only for translation purposes

Tell me what you think about it :)

Of course feel free to PM me if you need to translate new entries in the interface file

apologies if this has been said before, but as far as i can tell this mod is no longer compatible with defeat. with both installed it breaks defeat's animations so they don't play and also causes freezes/infinite loads when trying to enter towns & cities. any potential fix for this?

18 hours ago, idkdude said:

apologies if this has been said before, but as far as i can tell this mod is no longer compatible with defeat. with both installed it breaks defeat's animations so they don't play and also causes freezes/infinite loads when trying to enter towns & cities. any potential fix for this?

i haven't changed the code here related to defeat meaning its not only compatible but has extra features built-in for that mod. there are many users who use them both together for years. how many slaves do you have following you when you're getting the load screen issues changing cells and have you run fnis and what version of fnis are you running with it. also please post a papyrus log of the stuck load screen changing cells

On 10/17/2018 at 2:10 PM, mangalo said:

I don't want to slow the development team so I'll just grab the esp of the next version and send you its translation.  The only downside is that publishing that translated esp will require an update and will notify everyone who has subscribed to updates...  Soo what we can do is :

- I grab the esp after every update and send it to you

- I post the translation on our French community club so you don't have to deal with it at all

- I get on the dev team but only for translation purposes

Tell me what you think about it :)

Of course feel free to PM me if you need to translate new entries in the interface file

• tad annoying to some users to get the announcement of an update when translation is released, but we could work with that
  • i've allowed the chinese to translate it once before and post on their own thread, but it wasn't properly maintained when a bug fix was released. if you want to post on the french community as well, just be sure to leave a link on the page leading back to the download here that if something were to happen they could check for an updated version.
  • dev team versus beta team, the dev team converses on code changes while the beta team tests those changes in game, like a sneak preview before its released, to determine if the new changes work as intended and/or is something new broken in the process
  • i managed to look over the debug code that you're missing the translations for and remembered now why it doesn't have it yet as it was requested once for another language. seems i'll need to find a way to reword that in a way that still makes sense to the user without the punctuation of a colon
6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hey guys,

Is there any way to know for certain before you enslave an Npc that it won't result in a naked Npc down the line? Is it only non-dynamic actors (those without Ids starting FFxxxxxx)?

I love 'collecting' bandits but the naked bandits later is off-putting. 

It will affect any randomized, generic actor. Bandits, hunters, Thalmor soldiers, etc, as well as any other character that uses those as a base. Stalleo's bodyguards, for example, are just copies of a couple of the generic bandits. I just did the related quest in my current playthrough and enslaved a bandit inside the keep that used the same model as one of the bodyguards. When I exited the keep so they could launch the exterior assault, the bug kicked in and the game respawned that bodyguard naked.  ?‍♂️

The only way to avoid it seems to be to only enslave completely unique, non-duplicated actors, which obviously limits your selection. And I suspect you're not actually 'avoiding' the bug so much as you don't have an opportunity to see it simply because there's no duplicate actors to see it on. I have noticed in the past that you can reproduce the effect of the bug by using console commands to copy a unique actor and mess with their clothing; visiting the original actor's location afterwards frequently resulted in them spawning naked as well. Breaking Skyrim's NPC clothing system seems to just be a really easy thing to do. 

I have found that using mods that add more models to the generic bandit lists helps mitigate things a bit. You still get nudists, but they're a smaller percentage of the whole. I have also noticed that the bug doesn't always seem to kick in, or maybe resolves itself at some point, as I've seen models that I know I already have a copy of enslaved spawn normally clothed into the wild. Although it's also possible that some of those are different actor IDs that use the same head models, haven't really checked through the bandit expander to see if it has twins in it.

22 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i haven't changed the code here related to defeat meaning its not only compatible but has extra features built-in for that mod. there are many users who use them both together for years. how many slaves do you have following you when you're getting the load screen issues changing cells and have you run fnis and what version of fnis are you running with it. also please post a papyrus log of the stuck load screen changing cells

thank you for the quick response! it occurred to me that something probably went horribly wrong during installation so it's definitely user error- possibly NMM issues which i've had in the past. i'm sorry if i came off as rude or condescending, i definitely didn't mean to. i was just a little frustrated that i put hours into installing and testing everything and i still couldn't get it to work.

in terms of issues i've been having, when both Defeat and PAHE are installed, I can't capture slaves at all. I can select the capture dialogue but the NPC will simply get up and walk away without being captured. additionally, Defeat scenes won't play - I'll go into bleedout and the npc will approach me and have a conversation, but instead of playing the animation they just walk away and i'm stuck in bleedout. I'm running the most current version of FNIS and all of my other mods which I only downloaded this week, and I always run FNIS after installing mods (just to be safe). I'm not sure what's causing freezes as I don't have any slaves following me, but they only happen when i enter an area populated by more than five or six NPCs (specifically at Ivarstead, Windhelm, and Dawnstar). Also as I'm still testing the mods and started an actual "playthrough" so to speak, this is all within an hour of any new game. 

I'm gonna try uninstalling all of my sexlab related mods and reinstalling them manually, then I will post with results. thanks again!

hi,

I am still not sure what exactly the pahe DD patches do ?

do I miss something if I dont use them?

I use the DDdevbuilds a lot (always) so I am not sure if those patches mess up stuff or if they even work.

only thing i found about them sounds like that:

"The original DD addon for PAHE simply added a few keywords to certain Devious Devices, allowing PAHE to treat them as leashing collars. This means that these items should work like the "Iron Slave Collar of Leashing" - the "Leash to" spell should leash naughty, fleeing slaves, and the MCM menu option to stop slaves from fleeing altogether should behave properly as well. "

On 10/20/2018 at 5:50 AM, AVS said:

I have found that using mods that add more models to the generic bandit lists helps mitigate things a bit. You still get nudists, but they're a smaller percentage of the whole. I have also noticed that the bug doesn't always seem to kick in, or maybe resolves itself at some point, as I've seen models that I know I already have a copy of enslaved spawn normally clothed into the wild. Although it's also possible that some of those are different actor IDs that use the same head models, haven't really checked through the bandit expander to see if it has twins in it.

yes, that's right. your best means of combating the naked bandit bug is by expanding the list skyrim spawns from

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

hi,

I am still not sure what exactly the pahe DD patches do ?

do I miss something if I dont use them?

I use the DDdevbuilds a lot (always) so I am not sure if those patches mess up stuff or if they even work.

only thing i found about them sounds like that:

"The original DD addon for PAHE simply added a few keywords to certain Devious Devices, allowing PAHE to treat them as leashing collars. This means that these items should work like the "Iron Slave Collar of Leashing" - the "Leash to" spell should leash naughty, fleeing slaves, and the MCM menu option to stop slaves from fleeing altogether should behave properly as well. "

for the time being the dd patches just add those keywords to treat the dd collars as well as many other dd items as leash collars which there's also an mcm toggle for advanced leash collars so you don't need to cast that spell to prevent escape when the slave is wearing the leash collars...however if you're using the dev builds, i can't guarantee it won't effect dd functions when they change the properties of the items like they did from 3.x to 4.x

each version of the patch is made for the specific dd version listed on that patch so we don't mess up dd with the patch (with exception of the older 3.x patch which is compatible with older 2.x dd)

its also been requested to block speech on gagged slaves so at some point, i maybe able to patch that in thru the dd patches as well.

future versions i plan to expand to include more content such as dildo and/or butt plug training the slaves effecting their sex training values, but it looks like i won't need to patch in to add training for the dildos/plugs

17 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

This is probably not a question worth mentioning but since i reinstalled hydragorgon's slavegirls (which is almst 4 years old by no and still not updated until this point :() I was wondering if it still is a bad idea to enslave the slaves from this mod.

makes for nice art, but any slaves you take from that mod are at risk for being deleted in a way that risks ctd at load screens when that mod deletes them from the game

On 9/29/2018 at 5:24 PM, Roberbarron said:

Reloaded the mod and also tried reinstalling it. The only thing I could think of that messes with falmer is immersive creatures but I believe it only adds new types and doesn't mess with the vanilla. Is there suppose to be a specific way enslave falmer or do I just use the mark button?   

there are 5 new races of falmer added in by immersive creatures, but the console screen still shows them all as being the vanilla game versions of the race so for my patch i renamed the editor names of those races to show the console screen differences in game so i could see exactly why i could no longer enslave appearingly vanilla falmer -- fix for this is made and being tested now as i'm fed up with the falmer i may send you this patch for early testing over the weekend

i will also note that the dwemer centurions are still a no-go so altho i'm testing the possibility for all non-dragon dwemers to be enslaved, i will still need to keep them excluded for likely the same reason as giants

On 9/17/2018 at 12:26 AM, TheDragonBorn said:

im using this mod with immersive creatures and i enslaves a female and male hybrid cultist. everyone else i enslave works "almost" fine, but i noticed after enslaving 2 npc's from a different mod they are spawning invisible if not at all now and as for the 2 i already enslaved they no longer exist. i sold the mail in the mines and he isnt there like the other 2 vanilla slaves i sold and the famle hybrid cultist just doesnt exist but pahe has her listed as a slave and when teleporting her to me it says she is in my location but she is not. i tried to debug but no success. anyone else find a fix for this issue? im not sure if i cant enslave anyone from other mods or what...deadly wenches worked fine so i thought it was ok.

hybrids will take me longer to test unless you've found a time or place they can be reached

On 10/24/2018 at 3:17 PM, CliftonJD said:

makes for nice art, but any slaves you take from that mod are at risk for being deleted in a way that risks ctd at load screens when that mod deletes them from the game

But if I would mke every character from the mod unique would that still happen?...well, anyway it was worth a shot. I thought after four years someone would have fund a way but alas. Dammit hydra why you had to be so damn busy...

19 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

But if I would mke every character from the mod unique would that still happen?...well, anyway it was worth a shot. I thought after four years someone would have fund a way but alas. Dammit hydra why you had to be so damn busy...

uniqueness would not help in this case, that mod deletes them. i think this would be more comparable to opening up the console and marking them for delete.

19 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Wasn't that always a thing? o.O

that's a screenshot of falmer(race2) from skyrim immersive creatures being enslaved using the new patch for that mod

9 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

uniqueness would not help in this case, that mod deletes them. i think this would be more comparable to opening up the console and marking them for delete.

that's a screenshot of falmer(race2) from skyrim immersive creatures being enslaved using the new patch for that mod

Oooooh...lol. Yeah, too bad. Already got rid of it again.

• 2 weeks later...

Please, someone could help me ... I stayed a while without using this mod because of my pc that was not on the best days, but after I got a new one and installed it it appears and regardless of what I do it does not change already uninstalled my skyrim several times I changed the order of loading I checked mod by mod but it continues the same thing .... please anyone know what it is?

TESV 2018-11-03 20-56-29-03.bmp

Spoiler
9 hours ago, Jack0 said:

Please, someone could help me ... I stayed a while without using this mod because of my pc that was not on the best days, but after I got a new one and installed it it appears and regardless of what I do it does not change already uninstalled my skyrim several times I changed the order of loading I checked mod by mod but it continues the same thing .... please anyone know what it is?

TESV 2018-11-03 20-56-29-03.bmp

Two things. First, when you ask a question it is considered polite to post the information on the thread and not ask others to go offsite to look at your problem. If you do not know how to post a screenshot here I will explain it in the last paragraph.

Since your MCM does not appear to be working the first place to start is to double check that your PAHE version (LE or SE) matches your game version (Legendary Edition, Oldrim, original Skyrim or Special Edition).

To post a screenshot on LL. Take you .bmp image and load it into Paint (or similar program). Save that image as a .jpg file. Take that image and "drag" it onto the "paperclip" visible just below the area in which you are typing. Wait a few seconds for the image to upload (it will show as a miniature version below the typing area). When you reach the point at which you want the picture to appear amid your text (usually at the end) then hit the "+" icon on top of the miniature and your picture will be loaded wherever your cursor had been at the time.

Our apologies, I did not know that I could do this ... but my problem is this and I use the legendary edition, and it gets unknown statuses instead of stoped and when I click it it does not change anything I'm trying to use the last one version of PAHE, a pahe_lives_on-7.2.4 --- fixed mcm-ful

TESV 2018-11-03 20-56-29-03.jpg

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Jack0 said:

Our apologies, I did not know that I could do this ... but my problem is this and I use the legendary edition, and it gets unknown statuses instead of stoped and when I click it it does not change anything I'm trying to use the last one version of PAHE, a pahe_lives_on-7.2.4 --- fixed mcm-ful

TESV 2018-11-03 20-56-29-03.jpg

Just to clarify - your version of Skyrim is Skyrim LE and the version of PAHE that you are using is also LE, found here:

Which is not to be confused with the one that looks just like it except that it also contains (SE) in the title.

I'm having issues with the mod also and I'm not sure what the issue is. The collars and whip all spawn in the study and npc's will do the surrender pose but I can't activate them or do anything with them. I'm having a similar problem as the guy above me in that the menu is not acting correctly. I attached my load order also if that will help and I did install 7.2.4 basic install SSE 

Any help is appreciated.

ScreenShot0.png

Capture.PNG

16 hours ago, axxrrl said:

I'm having issues with the mod also and I'm not sure what the issue is. The collars and whip all spawn in the study and npc's will do the surrender pose but I can't activate them or do anything with them. I'm having a similar problem as the guy above me in that the menu is not acting correctly. I attached my load order also if that will help and I did install 7.2.4 basic install SSE 

Any help is appreciated.

ScreenShot0.png

Capture.PNG

sse version of pahe can only be used in skyrim se and only with sse version of xpmse. if you're using classic or legendary skyrim, you need that version of pahe with the classic skyrim version of skyui