Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

On 8/26/2018 at 5:58 PM, The Evil Council said:

Well, PB is better than vanilla. But compared to Wenches? No. Just...no. S'ok, I guess. None of Wenches inconveniences are  game-breakingly bad. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

IDK wenches comes with guards that AOE paralyze you and barmaids that  can 1v3 dragons and NPCs that refuse to die.

As much as I like the wenches mods in concept, I can't recollect the last time I saw a waitress kill a bunch of navy seals with a kitchen knife.  They're pretty silly all considered.  When all I want is pretty girl npc replacers and not a bunch of other things I never asked for, prettier bandits does well enough for the female side.

19 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

If i choose the "take this strap-on and lay down" sex option as a female player it doesn't work. From the text I would guess that the slave get's a strap-on and the player rides her.

what do you mean it doesn't work?

18 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I enslaved Lydia with the enslave follower button while she was running from something. She got a collar and doesn't count as follower anymore but she has none of the slave dialogues.

what voice type is she listed as from the slave list

13 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

im using this mod with immersive creatures and i enslaves a female and male hybrid cultist. everyone else i enslave works "almost" fine, but i noticed after enslaving 2 npc's from a different mod they are spawning invisible if not at all now and as for the 2 i already enslaved they no longer exist. i sold the mail in the mines and he isnt there like the other 2 vanilla slaves i sold and the famle hybrid cultist just doesnt exist but pahe has her listed as a slave and when teleporting her to me it says she is in my location but she is not. i tried to debug but no success. anyone else find a fix for this issue? im not sure if i cant enslave anyone from other mods or what...deadly wenches worked fine so i thought it was ok.

why does a creature mod mess with npc's, it says clearly immersive Creatures not npc's...anyhow, you'll need to post your log of the enslavement to determine why that mod isn't working for you as its been discovered that the few mods that have issues with enslavement are due to a broken or partial mod...and then there's the mods that try to mess with the civil war stuff tsk tsk

disappearing slaves were usually due to the mod they came from removing them from the game. instead of the usual temp actors, the mod would set out temp actors and set them for delete. if the slave is listed as being near you when its not, could be the mcm not updating its location except when indoors it has some trouble with that...try teleporting the slave to you regardless of where its listed as if you don't see it near you, would say if you don't see it in front of you but sometimes its been known to tp the slave behind you as well

..anyhow, post your papyrus log of enslavement

13 hours ago, shencereys said:

IDK wenches comes with guards that AOE paralyze you and barmaids that  can 1v3 dragons and NPCs that refuse to die.

As much as I like the wenches mods in concept, I can't recollect the last time I saw a waitress kill a bunch of navy seals with a kitchen knife.  They're pretty silly all considered.  When all I want is pretty girl npc replacers and not a bunch of other things I never asked for, prettier bandits does well enough for the female side.

wenches are known to be op, we have pages here about wenches totally agreed with you about that. the name for that mod is misleading, it should be call super wenches or witchy wenches so that immersive wenches would be about...wenches. i spose if you wanted to say these are immersive by learning to defend themselves, then let them defend themselves in an immersive way that would fit that of a wench and the bodyguard should start normal then level with the player

10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

what do you mean it doesn't work?

what voice type is she listed as from the slave list

why does a creature mod mess with npc's, it says clearly immersive Creatures not npc's...anyhow, you'll need to post your log of the enslavement to determine why that mod isn't working for you as its been discovered that the few mods that have issues with enslavement are due to a broken or partial mod...and then there's the mods that try to mess with the civil war stuff tsk tsk

disappearing slaves were usually due to the mod they came from removing them from the game. instead of the usual temp actors, the mod would set out temp actors and set them for delete. if the slave is listed as being near you when its not, could be the mcm not updating its location except when indoors it has some trouble with that...try teleporting the slave to you regardless of where its listed as if you don't see it near you, would say if you don't see it in front of you but sometimes its been known to tp the slave behind you as well

..anyhow, post your papyrus log of enslavement

wenches are known to be op, we have pages here about wenches totally agreed with you about that. the name for that mod is misleading, it should be call super wenches or witchy wenches so that immersive wenches would be about...wenches. i spose if you wanted to say these are immersive by learning to defend themselves, then let them defend themselves in an immersive way that would fit that of a wench and the bodyguard should start normal then level with the player

beacuse immersive creatures also adds enemy npc's.....not just creatures....as i stated in my post i enslaves an "NPC" from the immersive creatures mod, it was a cultist, it has the ability to transform into a vampire warewolf hybrid if his or her health drops low enough.  im just now seeing your response and thank you for answering i'll send my log as an attachment

Papyrus.0.log

CliftonJD, I owe you an apology so let me make direct and plain.

You've taught me that it might not be, Chaucer, but it's important to suffer through the lengthy texts.

My mistake was so elementary I won't even bother you with it, save to say, an ass myself I did make unto thee.

Love the mod, it is way better than I remember without CTD's and many slave disappearing bugs.

You have my full endorsement and future blessings on your endeavors.

Cheer's!

On 9/17/2018 at 2:23 PM, xyzxyz said:

Sometimes the player plays the male part but without a strap-on, sometimes she has a strap-on. Shouldn't the slave wear the strap-on in this dialogue?

sl handles the strap-ons and i never used to see sl bug on that until recently (when i set that dialogue up it worked as intended) so not sure what's going on there until i can clear out the bugs from returning to skyrim adding so many new mods. like my current save i discovered that 1 my mods adds armor to invalid slots so it could be the slots are confusing sl Or it could be that i'd been playing it non-stop all day since starting a new test save talking to the statue and the papyrus engine hates when i do that with so many mods pinging the arousal engine and sl every minute

On 9/17/2018 at 2:24 PM, xyzxyz said:

She wasn't in the slave list.

...well that would be why she doesn't have the slave dialogues if she's not in the list, if you gave her a collar that would still be your follower

i'd have to see the papyrus log of enslaving julia, but sounds like the system rejected her

On 9/18/2018 at 2:48 AM, TheDragonBorn said:

beacuse immersive creatures also adds enemy npc's.....not just creatures....as i stated in my post i enslaves an "NPC" from the immersive creatures mod, it was a cultist, it has the ability to transform into a vampire warewolf hybrid if his or her health drops low enough.  im just now seeing your response and thank you for answering i'll send my log as an attachment

Papyrus.0.log

fix this issue with racemenu or your xpmse installation:

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE".
[08/04/2016 - 03:54:07AM] Error: Failed to find variable ::_targetActorBase_var used in RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.OnSliderChanged()

that bugs sometimes requires a new save to fix it so if you have anything important tied up in the save put it aside and retry at a later date after retesting from a new/clean save...if however fixing that is all you need, you might still need to restart pahe from the mcm, but i can't debug further until that's fixed due to the nature of how many things can be effected by it

On 9/19/2018 at 5:34 AM, Balsarius said:

CliftonJD, I owe you an apology so let me make direct and plain.

You've taught me that it might not be, Chaucer, but it's important to suffer through the lengthy texts.

My mistake was so elementary I won't even bother you with it, save to say, an ass myself I did make unto thee.

Love the mod, it is way better than I remember without CTD's and many slave disappearing bugs.

You have my full endorsement and future blessings on your endeavors.

Cheer's!

?

8 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

sl handles the strap-ons and i never used to see sl bug on that until recently (when i set that dialogue up it worked as intended) so not sure what's going on there until i can clear out the bugs from returning to skyrim adding so many new mods. like my current save i discovered that 1 my mods adds armor to invalid slots so it could be the slots are confusing sl Or it could be that i'd been playing it non-stop all day since starting a new test save talking to the statue and the papyrus engine hates when i do that with so many mods pinging the arousal engine and sl every minute

...well that would be why she doesn't have the slave dialogues if she's not in the list, if you gave her a collar that would still be your follower

i'd have to see the papyrus log of enslaving julia, but sounds like the system rejected her

fix this issue with racemenu or your xpmse installation:

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE".
[08/04/2016 - 03:54:07AM] Error: Failed to find variable ::_targetActorBase_var used in RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.OnSliderChanged()

that bugs sometimes requires a new save to fix it so if you have anything important tied up in the save put it aside and retry at a later date after retesting from a new/clean save...if however fixing that is all you need, you might still need to restart pahe from the mcm, but i can't debug further until that's fixed due to the nature of how many things can be effected by it

?

thank you for your reply i really appreciate it! im going to look into that today. does that mean i need to re-install xpmse and or racemenu? and i have a question about the mod itself, i have a slave with

submission at 100.... fear at 88....respect at 65.....sex at 72

whenever i tell her "ok slave    you're going to do something for me"  she disrespectfully refuses and no matter how much i whip her she wont obey, i thought i would break the whip by now lol. is that a respect issue and if so how do i raise her respect? i made her pose i whip her i make her walk through town naked i did it all, atleast to my knowledge.

i was hoping to break her myself because this happened before with a slave and she randomly broke while out on an adventure and would obey all commands and changed her dialogue in a respectful manner. i like the rare npc's who are 

difficult to break its challenging but im starting to wonder if its a bug or just something i missed. i dont understand how she can take being beat like that

take being whipped so much. 

Nice mod! I have a problem tough: I followed all the instructions to the letter but I have ZAZ v7.0(latest with FNIS 6.3 compatibility) instead of ZAZ v6.11 The problem is at Helgen Alduin will not land on the tower interrupting the execution, and when I need to follow Ralof inside the tower for cover I cannot control the PC, it doesn't move. If I type EnablePlayerControls in consolle I take back control but If I go in third person i notice the player has no animation at all (running/Walking) I did FNIS patch correctly and If I disable PAHe SLExtensions.esp from load order everything works (except the alduin spitting fire in helgen). Thank you.

12 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

thank you for your reply i really appreciate it! im going to look into that today. does that mean i need to re-install xpmse and or racemenu? and i have a question about the mod itself, i have a slave with

submission at 100.... fear at 88....respect at 65.....sex at 72

whenever i tell her "ok slave    you're going to do something for me"  she disrespectfully refuses and no matter how much i whip her she wont obey, i thought i would break the whip by now lol. is that a respect issue and if so how do i raise her respect? i made her pose i whip her i make her walk through town naked i did it all, atleast to my knowledge.

i was hoping to break her myself because this happened before with a slave and she randomly broke while out on an adventure and would obey all commands and changed her dialogue in a respectful manner. i like the rare npc's who are 

difficult to break its challenging but im starting to wonder if its a bug or just something i missed. i dont understand how she can take being beat like that

take being whipped so much. 

that dialog isn't written at all towards respect, but emotion. all that whipping has her angry with you/ now you will need to wait for emotion change unless you can bring fear. either way fear is the 1 emotion that ignores submission. for example you have her trained at 100 submission already but a fearful slave does not need any submission to obey.

7 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Nice mod! I have a problem tough: I followed all the instructions to the letter but I have ZAZ v7.0(latest with FNIS 6.3 compatibility) instead of ZAZ v6.11 The problem is at Helgen Alduin will not land on the tower interrupting the execution, and when I need to follow Ralof inside the tower for cover I cannot control the PC, it doesn't move. If I type EnablePlayerControls in consolle I take back control but If I go in third person i notice the player has no animation at all (running/Walking) I did FNIS patch correctly and If I disable PAHe SLExtensions.esp from load order everything works (except the alduin spitting fire in helgen). Thank you.

you can post your papyrus log for review, but something is interrupting him at your end, i know it seems odd to you that only disabling pahe changes that but i've never experienced it nor had it reported here so i know that's not pahe

if you're in a hurry and would rather just get to playing you can add alternate start, wait for the mods to load then save your game and quit to desktop before reloading to choose the vanilla game from the statue listed as caught crossing the border illegally

next update should improve this as it brings back layam's delayed game start for all non-alternate start users and adds a timed delay for alternate start

4 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Nothing to report about bugs but umm i kinda forgot how to properly train "Anger". Is there a good way to handle this? I would't really have been bothered by that stat but i kinda need it now that i have installed the "And you get a slave mod".

I usually manage t get it up to level 30 and sometimes even 50 r 60 but never higher then that.

in the readme file in the full install

you can post your papyrus log for review, but something is interrupting him at your end, i know it seems odd to you that only disabling pahe changes that but i've never experienced it nor had it reported here so i know that's not pahe

if you're in a hurry and would rather just get to playing you can add alternate start, wait for the mods to load then save your game and quit to desktop before reloading to choose the vanilla game from the statue listed as caught crossing the border illegally

next update should improve this as it brings back layam's delayed game start for all non-alternate start users and adds a timed delay for alternate start

@CliftonJD thank you for the answer, I think I will wait the next version with delayed start. Did you made a vanilla start recently with this mod? Btw I am using the basic install because I do not use devious devices. Recently I made some progresses tough: I found that I can have alduin spittin fire and gain full control after the chop sequence if I disable the "advanced leashcollar" in MCM before starting the game as vanilla (Yes I am already using LAL to configure MCM mods and let the scripts settle down before doing the vanilla start) My mod load order did not give me any problem for months with the vanilla start, just recently I added PAHE for complementing Sexlab Submit, and the problem now (disabling advanced leashcollar) is that just after the chop sequence everyone stay put, i.e. ralof don't rush to the tower to take cover from alduin...so I cannot go forward the helgen tutorial quest... thank you.

LOAD ORDER:

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
Children+SoulGems.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
AdventurersAndTravelers.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
AHZmoreHUD.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
NusbieVoices.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
SLA Monitor Widget.esp=1
SexCrime Redux.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-4.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp=1
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp=1
PlayerValueControler.esp=1
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp=1
CFTO.esp=1
TavernGames.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Immersive Horses.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
Frostfall.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
ConditionalFastTravel.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
ReadingTakesTime.esp=1
WerewolfMastery.esp=1
Immersive Horses - Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp=1
Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp=1
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp=1
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp=1
USLEEP werewolf fix.esp=1
GSR_WW_Meter.esp=1
Aroused plus.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
Prison.esp=1
Cloaks - USLEEP Patch.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - AIO - Dawnguard.esp=1
Tundra Defense.esp=1
Children+SoulGemsDragonborn.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp=1
VampireLordFlys.esp=1
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1

EDIT: some screenshots using the advanced leashcollar option and typing "enableplayercontrols" in consolle to go in third person: this happens:

1 hour ago, anghelos92 said:

@CliftonJD thank you for the answer, I think I will wait the next version with delayed start. Did you made a vanilla start recently with this mod? Btw I am using the basic install because I do not use devious devices. Recently I made some progresses tough: I found that I can have alduin spittin fire and gain full control after the chop sequence if I disable the "advanced leashcollar" in MCM before starting the game as vanilla (Yes I am already using LAL to configure MCM mods and let the scripts settle down before doing the vanilla start) My mod load order did not give me any problem for months with the vanilla start, just recently I added PAHE for complementing Sexlab Submit, and the problem now (disabling advanced leashcollar) is that just after the chop sequence everyone stay put, i.e. ralof don't rush to the tower to take cover from alduin...so I cannot go forward the helgen tutorial quest... thank you.

LOAD ORDER:

Reveal hidden contents

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
Children+SoulGems.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
AdventurersAndTravelers.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
AHZmoreHUD.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
NusbieVoices.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
SLA Monitor Widget.esp=1
SexCrime Redux.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-4.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp=1
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp=1
PlayerValueControler.esp=1
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp=1
CFTO.esp=1
TavernGames.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Immersive Horses.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
Frostfall.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
ConditionalFastTravel.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
ReadingTakesTime.esp=1
WerewolfMastery.esp=1
Immersive Horses - Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp=1
Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp=1
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp=1
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp=1
USLEEP werewolf fix.esp=1
GSR_WW_Meter.esp=1
Aroused plus.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
Prison.esp=1
Cloaks - USLEEP Patch.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - AIO - Dawnguard.esp=1
Tundra Defense.esp=1
Children+SoulGemsDragonborn.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp=1
VampireLordFlys.esp=1
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1

EDIT: some screenshots using the advanced leashcollar option and typing "enableplayercontrols" in consolle to go in third person: this happens:

Reveal hidden contents

you used alternate start, but i recommended you save quit as well...i doubt load order will help any, but i've also been loading pahe last for years as well, only home sweet home and xpmse are loaded after

6 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

that dialog isn't written at all towards respect, but emotion. all that whipping has her angry with you/ now you will need to wait for emotion change unless you can bring fear. either way fear is the 1 emotion that ignores submission. for example you have her trained at 100 submission already but a fearful slave does not need any submission to obey.

in the readme file in the full install

ahh ok so i need to raise her fear. how do you raise it? and i posted all the papyrus logs because i didn't know which one of them i needed to send

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

2 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

ahh ok so i need to raise her fear. how do you raise it? and i posted all the papyrus logs because i didn't know which one of them i needed to send

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

you don't need the logs for disobedient slaves, the logs were needed for the user having trouble with the dragon in the intro sequence at helgen

explained the fear in the readme document included...but now i can't remember if that document was included in the bais cinstall or just the full install. anyhow, here's a more in depth explanation of fear training:

Spoiler

Function TrainAfterPunished(string type, Float severity, String reason = "")
    if reason == "angry"
        TrainSubmission(severity * 0.15)
        TrainAnger(severity * 0.2)

elseif reason == "not_respectful"
        TrainRespect(severity * 0.4)

elseif reason == "running_away"
        TrainSubmission(severity * 0.2)

elseif reason == "didnt_fight"
        TrainCombat(severity * 0.3)

ElseIf reason == "didnt_pose"
        TrainPose(severity * 0.2)

ElseIf reason == "no_sex"
        TrainOral(severity * 0.1)
        TrainVaginal(severity * 0.1)
        TrainAnal(severity * 0.1)

Else
        TrainSubmission(severity * 0.05)
    EndIf

If type == "pain"
        TrainFear(severity * 0.03)
    EndIf
;    actor_alias.setRelationshipRank(Game.GetPlayer(), actor_alias.getRelationshipRank(Game.GetPlayer()) - 1)
    if actor_alias.getRelationshipRank(Game.GetPlayer()) > -4
        actor_alias.setRelationshipRank(Game.GetPlayer(), actor_alias.getRelationshipRank(Game.GetPlayer()) - 1)
    endif

EndFunction

in basic english that means that pain trains fear and its thru any means at your disposal, just don't kill her in the process. that's how you get fear training, but your post further up said you already had a high fear training value. remember its the emotion we're looking for in order to get the response we want. from what i've noticed they tend to get fearful when they start the "duck and cover" animation and you will have to experiment to find your niche for the above fear training but for me its the flame spell that you start the game with but as you get stronger slaves an extra fireball in there isn't a bad idea either but again keep in mind we're not looking to kill her so if you're already a powerful mage than it might be better suited to use another skill

14 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

you don't need the logs for disobedient slaves, the logs were needed for the user having trouble with the dragon in the intro sequence at helgen

explained the fear in the readme document included...but now i can't remember if that document was included in the bais cinstall or just the full install. anyhow, here's a more in depth explanation of fear training:

Reveal hidden contents

Function TrainAfterPunished(string type, Float severity, String reason = "")
    if reason == "angry"
        TrainAnger(severity * 0.2)

elseif reason == "not_respectful"
        TrainRespect(severity * 0.4)

elseif reason == "running_away"
        TrainSubmission(severity * 0.2)

elseif reason == "didnt_fight"
        TrainCombat(severity * 0.3)

ElseIf reason == "didnt_pose"
        TrainPose(severity * 0.2)

ElseIf reason == "no_sex"
        TrainOral(severity * 0.1)
        TrainVaginal(severity * 0.1)
        TrainAnal(severity * 0.1)

Else
        TrainSubmission(severity * 0.05)
    EndIf

If type == "pain"
        TrainFear(severity * 0.03)
    EndIf
;    actor_alias.setRelationshipRank(Game.GetPlayer(), actor_alias.getRelationshipRank(Game.GetPlayer()) - 1)
    if actor_alias.getRelationshipRank(Game.GetPlayer()) > -4
        actor_alias.setRelationshipRank(Game.GetPlayer(), actor_alias.getRelationshipRank(Game.GetPlayer()) - 1)
    endif

EndFunction

in basic english that means that pain trains fear and its thru any means at your disposal, just don't kill her in the process. that's how you get fear training, but your post further up said you already had a high fear training value. remember its the emotion we're looking for in order to get the response we want. from what i've noticed they tend to get fearful when they start the "duck and cover" animation and you will have to experiment to find your niche for the above fear training but for me its the flame spell that you start the game with but as you get stronger slaves an extra fireball in there isn't a bad idea either but again keep in mind we're not looking to kill her so if you're already a powerful mage than it might be better suited to use another skill

OHHH ok thank you soo much, see when i check her emotion she doesn't even have one like most slave so she wont duck and cover no matter how much i whip her and shes a very strong npc she is from dangerous wenches. so i'll try using other means! the only reason i only used a whip is because another user said only whips count so i'll try that now and report back. you're a life saver CliftonJD

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

I am still missing what fear training is good for. Seems to have nothing to do with Submission, which is what makes a good obedient slave.

Just for completionists?

far as i can tell the training itself is about as useful as the anger training was, but the fear emotion is better than the anger emotion was.

5 hours ago, fred200 said:

I am still missing what fear training is good for. Seems to have nothing to do with Submission, which is what makes a good obedient slave.

Just for completionists?

From what I can tell,  fear and anger tend to give different dialogue responses.   Some dialogues are flagged as being linked to the afraid and angry mood factions.   So if you want them to sound more fearful you give them fear training... if you want them to sound more angry you give them anger training.   This only works for NPC's that can be registered with vanilla voices.  Clifton would know better overall, but this is what I can tell from the data files.

12 hours ago, Lodakai said:

From what I can tell,  fear and anger tend to give different dialogue responses.   Some dialogues are flagged as being linked to the afraid and angry mood factions.   So if you want them to sound more fearful you give them fear training... if you want them to sound more angry you give them anger training.   This only works for NPC's that can be registered with vanilla voices.  Clifton would know better overall, but this is what I can tell from the data files.

right, but as i told dragonborn above you, that's the emotion the dialogue is looking for. the mood, not the training. the training of those moods just seems to give a value for the work you've done training your slaves. mostly useful for felglow keep sales if you sell them there

12 hours ago, fred200 said:

You can also use the console. Target the slave and "setrelationshiprank player 4" gives you lovey responses.

"setrelationshiprank player -4" gives you skeever breath responses.

pain punishments and rape based pain punishments are set to lower those values while consensual sex is set to increase them...just don't ask me why it doesn't always work as intended

8 hours ago, RocketBun said:

is there still no fix for bodygen morphs not persisting when cloned?

i haven't had an update since that was asked for and haven't a clue where to look for that type of info, requests like that are when i'd prefer to be working as a team with my predecessors cuz i have a feeling blabla would know that. i'm more of a fixer, tho i do have some more ideas planned on how to implement features from other mods to give more features for slave training and more ideas on how to fix some other stuff blabla created. body stuff is not so much my thing like the newer nifscopes that hide the slot numbers down some huge tree give me such a headache fixing other people nif's cuz 1 nif has to have the slot number assigned 3 times even if its the same slot and 1 of those 3 had the wrong slot causing a mesh collision when normal armor was worn with it cuz it no longer matched what was in the esp

sorry for the ramblings over what i've been dealing with lately while i'm trying to recover from my rl health issues, but a fix like that requires more than just a fix so nothing yet