Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

13 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I can't tell you precisely and CliftonJD has indicated that she is swamped with RL at the moment, so I will make an educated guess. For some time Musje has increased the dialogue available to PAHE slaves if you also had Home Sweet Home loaded. Many of the things that you used to only be able to do with a slave in an HSH home were now available with any PAHE slave. I assume that CliftonJD has put in a patch that will allow that to move more smoothly and, if what I read in the latest update of HSH is accurate, between them the transition back and forth will be smoother (like not losing slave training levels).

okay thanks for letting me know!

On 11/28/2018 at 1:55 PM, Pfiffy said:

I have renamed the files with the german Race names and it works... I hope i have covered them all by now... 

ok cool, figured that would be all that's needed when you mentioned it...any language issues i'll be relying on the bilingual speakers here to translate

On 11/29/2018 at 8:28 AM, AVS said:

Slapped the update onto my current game a little while ago. No immediate issues as far as the slaves themselves go, but the Dwarven Devious implementation seems to be going a bit awry. 

Specifically, the bodies don't want to show up. Grabbed them out of the .esp using AddItemMenu, equipped them and went through the DD dialog boxes just fine, but the body models fail to appear despite being marked as equipped in the inventory, for both the normal and 'pet' versions. The versions from the original MCG mod using the same meshes show up, so it's not a missing model issue. The head pieces work fine, with all the proper DD gimmicks.

958771023_ScreenShot11-29-18at08_51AM.jpg.f78498984b5dc687268bb69c4b624321.jpg

Dug around in the .esp a bit and didn't see any issues as far as the armor entries went, so maybe there's a hiccup with DD's equip script?

your screenshot appears to be wearing the mcg armor, since your inventory shows you as not having the mcg armor it appears you have a bug maybe from trying to wear 1 then the other i dunno

On 11/29/2018 at 8:42 AM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Because I've done it I've got to ask, "did you build them in Bodyslide?"

On 11/29/2018 at 6:36 PM, AVS said:

Yes. Or more specifically, no. They use the same meshes in the same folders as the original MCG mod, which I've had for ages, so I skipped over the CBBE versions packaged with PAHE to preserve my already-built UUNP versions. Those continue to work fine when accessed from the MCG mod, and the neck parts which also require Bodyslide work normally in the PAHE version. 

cbbe bodyslide user here, tested each item from the forge...i don't believe in using the console for items like the dd community encourages and only other thing i can think of would be

if you've had the same meshes for ages, you might need to update them to see the mesh changes from the updated esp...possible you missed an update and i'm basing this off the current version, a slot change in the esp for example has to match with the slots on the meshes

On 11/29/2018 at 12:34 PM, Tenri said:

Since you mentioned alternate start mods and not knowing what they are called i know of 3:

thanks, i think "skyrim unbound" might be the other alt start mod i was looking for that's not covered yet, but i'll check into the other as well to be sure on it.

the first 1 listed is the 1 i was aware of and tested it with, my beta tester could only think of other mods that were based on it so that was covered

9 hours ago, Risamei said:

What is:

-My home is your home dialogue patch.esp

-Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_Suits.esp

no description of these

sorry meant to go into better detail on those...

"my home is your home" dialogue patch is meant for users who have that mod installed

• as requested that patch makes so that mod no longer gives dialogue options to slaves as that mod is likely the biggest conflict for pahe slaves and having a way to pach that dialogue out gives users the chance to not have that mod be an issue any longer
  • aka the biggest name loss fixer patch

the dwarven devious suits is the new replacement for the ddx patch until the need for a patch is removed

• that patch does the same as the ddx patch that additionally contains the dd patch
  • in addition that patch adds new slave suits based on the mcg mod mentioned in the previous posts

upcoming plans for devious devices with that device as the centerpiece:

1. that patch is the start of an immersive way to train your slaves bodies while still confining them to follow you. still in the idea stages atm, but the plan is that any plugged slaves will receive certain degrees of sex training in combat based on the plugs used and this suit will provide the highest training of all plugs. i didn't search the dd framework to see which plugs already use those keywords, only grabbed the keywords that best fit their intentions
  2. tied slaves will receive a similar training level but this suit provides a way to achieve it without needing to tie them up
  3. next i'm thinking i might even add an additional keyword to it that forces the slave to be more obedient under the control of the full suit when both pieces are worn like mcg was explaining about the dwarven devious devices. in this respect its like a dwarven mind control<<<still in the idea phase on that, not sure if i'll go that direction with it
  4. additionally "might" add pose training to those suits as tho they're tied up since their arms and legs are indeed restrained quite well
  5. additional ideas tie into another means of asking the slave "would you like to be my follower"...or something to that effect

officially i didn't want to release it until my plans were completed, but when i found those bugs in the patch made for dd/ddx 4.1 when used with the current versions i decided something had to be done about it before my patch ends up breaking somebody's dd framework and nobody would be able to track it down

• this is why i was hoping to do away with the patches altogether and was also on a side mission to track down that code and i did find it but implementation of a soft-coded fix didn't go as planned at first so i got delayed but hoping to get something regarding that newer fix before the next dd update
8 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I can't tell you precisely and CliftonJD has indicated that she is swamped with RL at the moment, so I will make an educated guess. For some time Musje has increased the dialogue available to PAHE slaves if you also had Home Sweet Home loaded. Many of the things that you used to only be able to do with a slave in an HSH home were now available with any PAHE slave. I assume that CliftonJD has put in a patch that will allow that to move more smoothly and, if what I read in the latest update of HSH is accurate, between them the transition back and forth will be smoother (like not losing slave training levels).

thanks, you were right in that atleast..couldn't finish rewriting the page or get a better explanation of the patch changes out

11 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

your screenshot appears to be wearing the mcg armor, since your inventory shows you as not having the mcg armor it appears you have a bug maybe from trying to wear 1 then the other i dunno

That's a shot of my character looking at an enslaved Lowlife's inventory, with the original MCG version on my character and the DD-enabled version from PAHE on the Lowlife, to demonstrate that one was working while the other isn't. 

cbbe bodyslide user here, tested each item from the forge...i don't believe in using the console for items like the dd community encourages and only other thing i can think of would be

Using the console for DD stuff is really only bad because of that weird-ass doubled-up 'inventory/script instance' method it uses, and how grabbing the wrong one can bork the game. (Not understanding that was probably what was screwing up the simple 'slaver starter kit' mod I was messing around with last year, come to think of it. I should try working on that again.)

AIM works differently, in that it opens up each mod like a container and allows you to transfer items from them with the regular inventory window. I've been grabbing DD stuff with it for ages and have never had a problem. 

if you've had the same meshes for ages, you might need to update them to see the mesh changes from the updated esp...possible you missed an update and i'm basing this off the current version, a slot change in the esp for example has to match with the slots on the meshes

I don't believe there's been any updates from MCG since the August 6, 2017 release, which appears to be the same as the version packed in with PAHE. There's been some community tweaks since then; the one I've personally been using is the the one I made to add an open-fronted version of the UUNP release, but that just adds the variants and doesn't mess with the original model or armor entry at all. Since the UUNP and CBBE versions write to the same filename and have the same slot assignments, it really shouldn't have an effect which one is used as far as this issue goes. But just to check I went ahead and swapped in the meshes packaged with PAHE, and still got the same malfunction. Even went to visit the NPCs in Pinewatch to make sure it wasn't some inexplicable AIM issue, but their suits were also missing.

I also wasn't aware that the 'Dwarven Devious' .esp completely supplanted the DD patch, but turning that off didn't help, either. Nor did re-installing PAHE and DD, just in case there was a script gone astray. 

I was about to give up on it when I decided to take another look at the .esp in the CK, and noticed that I missed something last time.

705919603_ScreenShot12-01-18at10_58AM.jpg.5efebcb36b704c06cac6653e3807e07b.jpg

The armor add-on entries for the body, hands, and feet don't have the 'Additional Races' selected. For whatever reason, the game won't do shit with a mesh if those aren't loaded up. I've actually neglected that in the past on my own work, with the same result, so I probably should've thought of that sooner. 

Regardless, selecting all the playable races, vis,

1509708729_ScreenShot12-01-18at10_59AM.jpg.4486b0b2522e9e46351484c0aa9a4ec1.jpg

...gets everything working properly. 

93932630_ScreenShot12-01-18at10_51AM.jpg.3c64c58db8caf9646a6334d5fbf3d2b4.jpg

So, yeah, simple fix that I spent a day hunting down because I didn't notice it the first time. ?‍♂️

1. that patch is the start of an immersive way to train your slaves bodies while still confining them to follow you. still in the idea stages atm, but the plan is that any plugged slaves will receive certain degrees of sex training in combat based on the plugs used and this suit will provide the highest training of all plugs. i didn't search the dd framework to see which plugs already use those keywords, only grabbed the keywords that best fit their intentions
  2. tied slaves will receive a similar training level but this suit provides a way to achieve it without needing to tie them up
  3. next i'm thinking i might even add an additional keyword to it that forces the slave to be more obedient under the control of the full suit when both pieces are worn like mcg was explaining about the dwarven devious devices. in this respect its like a dwarven mind control<<<still in the idea phase on that, not sure if i'll go that direction with it
  4. additionally "might" add pose training to those suits as tho they're tied up since their arms and legs are indeed restrained quite well
  5. additional ideas tie into another means of asking the slave "would you like to be my follower"...or something to that effect

Niiiiiiiiiiiice. ?  Looking forward to it!

25 minutes ago, AVS said:

The armor add-on entries for the body, hands, and feet don't have the 'Additional Races' selected. For whatever reason, the game won't do shit with a mesh if those aren't loaded up. I've actually neglected that in the past on my own work, with the same result, so I probably should've thought of that sooner. 

Regardless, selecting all the playable races, vis,

thank you for the confirmation on that, i've only seen that issue before on certain cursed loot items so i couldn't confirm it. i'm suspecting the bug happened when i removed the dependency for the original mod esp as i tried to get the update sent out to the users and did my testing of the armors before removing the dependency so the bug never showed for me during testing....noticed the missing additional races bug couple days ago and fixed it at my end but since i wasn't aware of it as a bug after seeing it in those other items i looked at in cursed loot, i wasn't really sure what those were there for or how important they were

i'll send the fix out when i update the page and confirm that its fixed by making those changes to the cursed loot items i found<<the cursed loot changes won't go public tho, i'll have to send kimy a message about that issue...oh duh, lol i forgot i made the armor again last nite as well so i should be able to confirm that sooner than i thought from the actual item :)

27 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

thank you for the confirmation on that, i've only seen that issue before on certain cursed loot items so i couldn't confirm it. i'm suspecting the bug happened when i removed the dependency for the original mod esp as i tried to get the update sent out to the users and did my testing of the armors before removing the dependency so the bug never showed for me during testing....noticed the missing additional races bug couple days ago and fixed it at my end but since i wasn't aware of it as a bug after seeing it in those other items i looked at in cursed loot, i wasn't really sure what those were there for or how important they were

They seem to mainly be there for getting the race-specific equipment to work, e.g. the beast race helmets and the like. You make one armor add-on entry for the beast race version with just those races selected in that column, then another for the human version with everything except the beasts selected, and then load them both into the main armor entry so the game can pick each one as needed. It just kinda confuses me why leaving the column blank doesn't default to 'everybody can use it'. What is that whole 'default race' thing even there for?

I'm even more confused at why the heck the CK would ever strip those off of something given that blanking the column does break things, but, well, Bethesda.

Okay, I really ought to either be in bed or at least making a go at finishing off my current project, but y'ever have one of those moments where you wonder if you can do something and you just know you're gonna blow the next couple of hours finding out?

Looking at my own screenshots up there, I couldn't help but think that if we're going to make a serious attempt at using the Dwarven Devious set for something, it really, really needs its own inventory/ground model. 

And that I've gotten a lot of practice chopping meshes up over the last year. 

80998853_ScreenShot12-01-18at03.35PM001.jpg.0259d23941e714ef57ab2edaf28c8201.jpg357106005_ScreenShot12-01-18at03.37PM002.jpg.3d5971521a6b22689f8ade8fa686e6dc.jpg

Problem is that I'm still not all that practiced at making ground models. I haven't the faintest clue how to make the collision box from scratch, so what I mainly do is steal one from an existing ground model by importing the new mesh into it in Outfit Studio. This mostly works, but it can sometimes turn out... weird... in terms of positioning or lighting. (I had one where the lighting came out backwards! How the hell does that happen?!) My most consistently successful ones as far as the inventory aspect goes have used a shield's collision box, which has been somewhat less than ideal results for the dropped items, since it makes them completely front heavy and assumes that they're about three inches deep.

745839994_ScreenShot12-01-18at03_37PM.jpg.5211f5c483fb2b4d352b833833fa05d4.jpg

So, uh, this is pretty much an alpha until I find some way to fix that, but it's still better than looking at that Vanilla armor forever.

Dwarven DD GND.nif

On 11/30/2018 at 8:32 PM, CliftonJD said:

sorry meant to go into better detail on those...

"my home is your home" dialogue patch is meant for users who have that mod installed

• as requested that patch makes so that mod no longer gives dialogue options to slaves as that mod is likely the biggest conflict for pahe slaves and having a way to pach that dialogue out gives users the chance to not have that mod be an issue any longer
  • aka the biggest name loss fixer patch

the dwarven devious suits is the new replacement for the ddx patch until the need for a patch is removed

• that patch does the same as the ddx patch that additionally contains the dd patch
  • in addition that patch adds new slave suits based on the mcg mod mentioned in the previous posts

officially i didn't want to release it until my plans were completed, but when i found those bugs in the patch made for dd/ddx 4.1 when used with the current versions i decided something had to be done about it before my patch ends up breaking somebody's dd framework and nobody would be able to track it down

• this is why i was hoping to do away with the patches altogether and was also on a side mission to track down that code and i did find it but implementation of a soft-coded fix didn't go as planned at first so i got delayed but hoping to get something regarding that newer fix before the next dd update

thanks, you were right in that atleast..couldn't finish rewriting the page or get a better explanation of the patch changes out

Thanks!! No worries you were busy I have just started to install this mod and there is alot too it and there are what seems to be alot of addons so it gets confusing, thanks for the explanation.

21 hours ago, AVS said:

They seem to mainly be there for getting the race-specific equipment to work, e.g. the beast race helmets and the like. You make one armor add-on entry for the beast race version with just those races selected in that column, then another for the human version with everything except the beasts selected, and then load them both into the main armor entry so the game can pick each one as needed. It just kinda confuses me why leaving the column blank doesn't default to 'everybody can use it'. What is that whole 'default race' thing even there for?

I'm even more confused at why the heck the CK would ever strip those off of something given that blanking the column does break things, but, well, Bethesda.

i think the default race is mostly for adding non-default races in without needing to go in and specify that each armor can be used on the new race. you would instead put the default race in the armor race field at the bottom of the race entries. haven't checked for certain yet but i think that's what i'm starting to grasp. like the succubus race from nexus can use any vanilla armors and any custom armor addons.

...as for the ck, i won't give them the blame for this particular bug. i missed 1 of the entries that was still marked as needing the base mod before removing the requirement for it, how ever there were some bugs found in tesedit for the latest beta version of pahe that came from saving the properties in the ck.

19 hours ago, AVS said:

Okay, I really ought to either be in bed or at least making a go at finishing off my current project, but y'ever have one of those moments where you wonder if you can do something and you just know you're gonna blow the next couple of hours finding out?

Looking at my own screenshots up there, I couldn't help but think that if we're going to make a serious attempt at using the Dwarven Devious set for something, it really, really needs its own inventory/ground model. 

And that I've gotten a lot of practice chopping meshes up over the last year. 

80998853_ScreenShot12-01-18at03.35PM001.jpg.0259d23941e714ef57ab2edaf28c8201.jpg357106005_ScreenShot12-01-18at03.37PM002.jpg.3d5971521a6b22689f8ade8fa686e6dc.jpg

Problem is that I'm still not all that practiced at making ground models. I haven't the faintest clue how to make the collision box from scratch, so what I mainly do is steal one from an existing ground model by importing the new mesh into it in Outfit Studio. This mostly works, but it can sometimes turn out... weird... in terms of positioning or lighting. (I had one where the lighting came out backwards! How the hell does that happen?!) My most consistently successful ones as far as the inventory aspect goes have used a shield's collision box, which has been somewhat less than ideal results for the dropped items, since it makes them completely front heavy and assumes that they're about three inches deep.

745839994_ScreenShot12-01-18at03_37PM.jpg.5211f5c483fb2b4d352b833833fa05d4.jpg

So, uh, this is pretty much an alpha until I find some way to fix that, but it's still better than looking at that Vanilla armor forever.

Dwarven DD GND.nif

yes, i like that inventory object image for sure. the ground images i like the first 2, but the object collisions need some help on the third where it mysteriously went thru the floor needs some work. still like it enough i'll include it for sure, but hopeully we can find some help from somebody more familiar with ground object collisions.

milk bottles collisions might give a better example if they weren't so small, maybe see if you can import the vanilla armor collisions for it

8 hours ago, Risamei said:

Thanks!! No worries you were busy I have just started to install this mod and there is alot too it and there are what seems to be alot of addons so it gets confusing, thanks for the explanation.

welcome :)

On 3/1/2018 at 4:34 PM, ShadowHolguin said:

Never mind, I found the file that was screwing over my game. Didn't check meshes, lol. At least now I know where to find the files!

Please share with the class. I have been battling this for over a week thing to get PAH mod working. Every time I install it the NPC freeze on loading the saved file. .  I have installed and installed the apps and tried to put and check patches in the FNIS editor and absolutely fucking nothing.  I am losing my mind here. 

Any time a get a slave Via Paradise halls i can't get them to put devious devices on. so far as i know with the way i have things it should work yet nothing happens when i try to get them into the devices. For the life of me i can't see what's causing this issue. 

Load order for reference is

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 11  b     paradise_halls.esm
 12  c     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 13  d     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 14  e     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 15  f     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 16 10     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 17 11     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 18 12     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 19 13     dragonborn dragon aspect fix.esp
 20 14     Captured Dreams.esp
 21 15     FNIS.esp
 22 16     pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp
 23 17     SkyUI.esp
 24 18     XPMSE.esp
 25 19     RaceMenu.esp
 26 1a     UIExtensions.esp
 27 1b     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 28 1c     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 29 1d     PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
 30 1e     elvenwood.esp
 31 1f     marriable serana.esp
 32 20     MidasSkyrim.esp
 33 21     paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
 34 22     DeviousMagic.esp
 35 23     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 36 24     SOS - Shop.esp
 37 25     FNISspells.esp
 38 26     pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
 39 27     paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
 40 28     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 41 29     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 42 2a     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 43 2b     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 44 2c     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 45 2d     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 46 2e     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

And that is after sorting and sorting does not seem to fix the problem as it says the order does not change after sorting.

Spoiler
10 hours ago, watevir said:

Any time a get a slave Via Paradise halls i can't get them to put devious devices on. so far as i know with the way i have things it should work yet nothing happens when i try to get them into the devices. For the life of me i can't see what's causing this issue. 

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  6  6     SexLab.esm
 21 15     FNIS.esp
 23 17     SkyUI.esp
 24 18     XPMSE.esp
 25 19     RaceMenu.esp
 30 1e     elvenwood.esp
 36 24     SOS - Shop.esp
 37 25     FNISspells.esp

And that is after sorting and sorting does not seem to fix the problem as it says the order does not change after sorting.

You're right, it looks like it should work. I assume by sorting you mean that you ran LOOT and have no errors (if I'm wrong in my assumption run LOOT and address any errors). I know most of these mods and they shouldn't cause this. Where did you get the DCL LAL addon (a link would be appreciated) so I can take a look at that as a possible cause.

Now, when you say you can't get them to put on Devious Devices you are just removing everything else from their inventory and placing the DDevices in instead? Or are you using some other method to try to equip them?

4 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You're right, it looks like it should work. I assume by sorting you mean that you ran LOOT and have no errors (if I'm wrong in my assumption run LOOT and address any errors). I know most of these mods and they shouldn't cause this. Where did you get the DCL LAL addon (a link would be appreciated) so I can take a look at that as a possible cause.

Now, when you say you can't get them to put on Devious Devices you are just removing everything else from their inventory and placing the DDevices in instead? Or are you using some other method to try to equip them?

Yeah I used both dialogue options yoinked their clothes and put the DDevices in their inventory instead and neither one worked. I'll note that it does not appear to be an issue with the DDevices themselves as they work just fine when dealing with self bondage. The slaves just don't put anything on regardless of which dialogue option I use, and before you ask, yes, i have built the DDevices in BodySlide and run FNIS.

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, watevir said:

Yeah I used both dialogue options yoinked their clothes and put the DDevices in their inventory instead and neither one worked. I'll note that it does not appear to be an issue with the DDevices themselves as they work just fine when dealing with self bondage. The slaves just don't put anything on regardless of which dialogue option I use, and before you ask, yes, i have built the DDevices in BodySlide and run FNIS.

Aw shucks, you're taking away all the easy answers!

Next question, do the devices work properly on followers? Also, using the console, can you tell what the mod that last changed your slaves was and was it the same one for more than one of them.

Edit: and a link to the DCL LAL addon would still be appreciated so I can take a look at it as a possible cause.

18 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

yes, i like that inventory object image for sure. the ground images i like the first 2, but the object collisions need some help on the third where it mysteriously went thru the floor needs some work. still like it enough i'll include it for sure, but hopeully we can find some help from somebody more familiar with ground object collisions.

milk bottles collisions might give a better example if they weren't so small, maybe see if you can import the vanilla armor collisions for it

Tried a few more sources out. The best one out of them by far steals borrows the collision from the crate mesh in Display Model. The compacted Dwarven Devious model fits almost exactly into its horizontal bounds, it drops out of the inventory 'upright', has a fairly neutral weight bias so it's not tipping over by itself, and the inventory display defaults to a nice slight angle.

706422662_ScreenShot12-03-18at11_05AM.jpg.48ce304cfd7434e1e377cb77f51314bf.jpg186253996_ScreenShot12-03-18at11_06AM.jpg.9e3477b7bf99107418dec3845b88833f.jpg1848883769_ScreenShot12-03-18at11_04AM.jpg.ea50e53c155fbd4ea2db32b98ec706c7.jpg1096877432_ScreenShot12-03-18at10.50AM001.jpg.e6e8ebc3553f0746af22aa5aca829794.jpg

The only downside is that the crate collision's vertical boundary only accounts for about 2/3rds of the DD mesh's height. So if you manage to get it completely upside-down, it does this: 

843989779_ScreenShot12-03-18at11_15AM.jpg.20d722a1ad5f2a37839c2af9c13327e7.jpg

Which is a damn sight better than what it was doing with the shield collision, but still not exactly ideal. There are some settings visible in Nifskope that seem like they might be relevant, though. I'll try playing around with those to see if I can get anything going.

Dwarven DD GND.nif

26 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Aw shucks, you're taking away all the easy answers!

Next question, do the devices work properly on followers? Also, using the console, can you tell what the mod that last changed your slaves was and was it the same one for more than one of them.

Edit: and a link to the DCL LAL addon would still be appreciated so I can take a look at it as a possible cause.

IT's on the same page as DCL last I checked not sure how to check on the mod that last changed my slaves. just checked followers and things seem to work just fine on them.

Okay, I'll look at DCL again (I tried earlier and didn't find it there so I must have just overlooked it).

When you are in a place where you can see (fairly close see as in able to talk with them) a slave open the console with the "~" tilde key (on an English keyboard, it's different with other languages). Click on your slave and you should see a great deal of information about them displayed on both sides of the screen. One of those pieces of information is LastChangedBy which should be on the right hand side about 2/3 of the way down the screen. Make a note of what mod it is and repeat with several and see if they are all being changed by the same mod so we can see if there is something interfering.

On 12/2/2018 at 7:15 PM, watevir said:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  6  6     SexLab.esm
 21 15     FNIS.esp
 23 17     SkyUI.esp
 24 18     XPMSE.esp
 25 19     RaceMenu.esp
 30 1e     elvenwood.esp
 36 24     SOS - Shop.esp
 37 25     FNISspells.esp

if you're using the current version of dd, remove the ddx patch and replace it with the current dwarven suits addon

next check the number of npc's slotted from the dd mcm, for example mine is set to 15.

next determine if  its all dd items giving issues or only certain items. for example, i've found that some cursed loot has odd ways of giving to the slave that make it seem as tho you're attempting to wear it yourself, additionally once you figure out the weirdness of the menu response scripting in the items i've found that some cursed loot didn't have the proper armor assets configuration for npc's as i noted to another user in the previous page of the support thread

finally check to see if the issue is with every slave or only certain heavy scripted slaves from other mods

so best to test a different item with each slave until you have a general idea of which slaves are working and a general idea of which devices are working

oh ya and any devices that fail to work need to be placed in a barrel and taken back out to reset the scripts to lower the chance they will fail again, but i'm finding this particular version of cursed loot to be the buggiest version i've seen in years in terms of receiving bugged loot that no matter what you do doesn't fix or reset...you might have better results updating cursed loot to its current version (7.2 i believe) and updating the pahe ddx patch to the pahe dwarven suits patch and starting a fresh new save, i think my results are from cursed loot 7.0 being released too early and you might have some similar issues or similar reasoning for your bugs

On 12/3/2018 at 5:53 AM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

dcl lal addon is part of the dcl package

15 hours ago, ripleysonic said:

any console command that you can set their obedience and stuff to 100?

no

I've noticed that LeveledActorBase & LeveledEncounterZone cloning often fails with OBIS bandits.

It's not a huge issue (although it is annoying to have to save before enslaving each time, just in case it doesn't clone correctly), but I was wondering if anyone knew why PAHE has such a hard time getting the ActorBase for bandits spawned through OBIS and other similar mods.

I mean, I can't imagine why getting an ActorBase from OBIS.esp is different than getting an ActorBase from Skyrim.esm

... I'm kinda wondering if I could fix it by making OBIS.esp an esm file instead.

12 hours ago, Hyperglyph said:

I've noticed that LeveledActorBase & LeveledEncounterZone cloning often fails with OBIS bandits.

It's not a huge issue (although it is annoying to have to save before enslaving each time, just in case it doesn't clone correctly), but I was wondering if anyone knew why PAHE has such a hard time getting the ActorBase for bandits spawned through OBIS and other similar mods.

I mean, I can't imagine why getting an ActorBase from OBIS.esp is different than getting an ActorBase from Skyrim.esm

... I'm kinda wondering if I could fix it by making OBIS.esp an esm file instead.

i'll add that to my list to look into it, but if the its an issue with getting the leveled actorbase i've got a hunch on it already...

On 12/1/2018 at 11:27 AM, AVS said:

The armor add-on entries for the

i've been noticing invisible gags from cursed loot on my followers and couldn't figure out why, at first i thought it was a specific issue with the follower that had it then i saw it happen again and again until all my follwers were gagged with invisible gags so i'm like wtf is going on here

On 12/1/2018 at 12:56 PM, AVS said:

What is that whole 'default race' thing even there for?

when i found the colored panel gags in tesedit, they had no aa or "armor addon" entries at all, it seems that ddx hasn't had the "armature" entry for colored panel gags. plain ebonite has it and non-panel gags have it for every color but not the colored panel gags. that leaves only the armor entry assigned race can use it...which happens to be the default race. i even compared it to previous versions, but seems that bug goes back to 1.x series even

i'm guessing for the bug to last this long un-noticed, that "default race" will allow any non-npc races to use it so the dd team couldn't pick out the issue cuz they've been having so many other problems with npc's not behaving properly they would shrug it off as another npc and since only way to get those items on npc's is thru slaves or folowers....

On 12/6/2018 at 12:53 AM, CliftonJD said:

when i found the colored panel gags in tesedit, they had no aa or "armor addon" entries at all, it seems that ddx hasn't had the "armature" entry for colored panel gags. plain ebonite has it and non-panel gags have it for every color but not the colored panel gags. that leaves only the armor entry assigned race can use it...which happens to be the default race. i even compared it to previous versions, but seems that bug goes back to 1.x series even

i'm guessing for the bug to last this long un-noticed, that "default race" will allow any non-npc races to use it so the dd team couldn't pick out the issue cuz they've been having so many other problems with npc's not behaving properly they would shrug it off as another npc and since only way to get those items on npc's is thru slaves or folowers....

Huh. I'd noticed that the panel gags didn't actually work way back when I first tried DD, but just wrote it off as another example of the mod trying to be too clever for its own good and ignored them from then on. It's kind of vicariously embarrassing that such basic errors have been allowed to stand for so long. 

I do wonder if it's one of those things that Skyrim can just be randomly flaky about. It's been a while since I last messed with them, but I do seem to recall that those panel gags would sometimes show up when initially equipped on an NPC but then vanish after a cell change. Maybe the engine hiccups on the 'default' thing sometimes before remembering to enforce the race restrictions. 

Okay, one more try at this. Using the DM crate last time got me thinking about what other crate-shaped inventory models existied in the game that I could try shoving the DD into, and the only one that came to mind was the Firebrand Wine case. Was a bit worried about the size, but it turned out to be bigger than I thought it would be. Still had to shrink the DD model down about 15% or so from Actual Size to get it to fit within the bounds, but honestly the full-sized ground model felt way the fuck too big as it was. Also lost the 'drops upright' thing, but lying flat it fits into the borrowed collision without any immediately noticeable clipping.

344344607_ScreenShot12-07-18at01_54PM.jpg.4b6bc45ce6c64dbf8df3f39e680c8fc1.jpg164661689_ScreenShot12-07-18at01_55PM.jpg.92e162634be32bbd469a627e41d6f6f7.jpg

The inventory display still needs some positional tweaking. You can manipulate the display angle in Nifskope, but there's no visual indication of what the actual in-game result is going to be, so figuring it out has been a bit of a crapshoot. 

280031695_ScreenShot12-07-18at02_15PM.jpg.4e66c9f32a625b61d4b5b60e1b918819.jpg

Once that's done this'll be pretty workable, and probably the best I can do if I carry on with this layout for the parts. I took a look at switching over to the Dwarven armor's collision, but it's boundaries are a bit shallower and a lot wider than the shape I've currently got the DD packed into. I'd have to flatten it out, probably by putting the legs along the sides, to get it to fit. Which is doable, but not quite as nicely folded up.

Dwarven DD GND.nif

On 12/5/2018 at 10:01 PM, CliftonJD said:

i'll add that to my list to look into it, but if the its an issue with getting the leveled actorbase i've got a hunch on it already...

What's your hunch?

Asking because I'd like to know if it's something I can try to fix without waiting for an update (I know Papyrus).