Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i haven't had an update since that was asked for and haven't a clue where to look for that type of info, requests like that are when i'd prefer to be working as a team with my predecessors cuz i have a feeling blabla would know that. i'm more of a fixer, tho i do have some more ideas planned on how to implement features from other mods to give more features for slave training and more ideas on how to fix some other stuff blabla created. body stuff is not so much my thing like the newer nifscopes that hide the slot numbers down some huge tree give me such a headache fixing other people nif's cuz 1 nif has to have the slot number assigned 3 times even if its the same slot and 1 of those 3 had the wrong slot causing a mesh collision when normal armor was worn with it cuz it no longer matched what was in the esp 

sorry for the ramblings over what i've been dealing with lately while i'm trying to recover from my rl health issues, but a fix like that requires more than just a fix so nothing yet

what's the relevant cloning code? i might take a look at it, as inexperienced as i am.

12 hours ago, Psalam said:

Since your talking, is the boss back and how is it going?

he's back, but i've got insomnia so bad since this came up that i end up sore in other places added to the pain i already had so the pain killers the doc gave me are barely adequate...certainly not working condition like this

7 hours ago, RocketBun said:

what's the relevant cloning code? i might take a look at it, as inexperienced as i am.

majority of pahcore linked to the encounter zone of paradise halls. there's also an rpnodes called by pahcore in the switch actor function that handles some body data that blabla came up with that does a similar function to what you're looking for. my best guess if we could do it that would be the place to look so i'd start reading over that and see if you can understand it before attempting the core. if you can understand the rpnodes and would like guidance thru pahcore to achieve rpnodes, send a message...the core is mostly english to me, but nodes are outta my league

both scripts are available in the scripts\source folder

Spoiler

he's back, but i've got insomnia so bad since this came up that i end up sore in other places added to the pain i already had so the pain killers the doc gave me are barely adequate...certainly not working condition like this

I'm very sorry to hear it. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

About the naked-bandit bug, maybe we could have a patch which prevent the enslaved id to spawn again in the game ?

It won't be really a fix but there wouldn't be naked NPC in the game again, no ?

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, boubini said:

About the naked-bandit bug, maybe we could have a patch which prevent the enslaved id to spawn again in the game ?

It won't be really a fix but there wouldn't be naked NPC in the game again, no ?

Oh, come on! This is LoversLab! Who doesn't want naked NPCs running around in their game!

Seriously, a large portion of the mods here make NPCs (and sometimes the PC) naked.

14 hours ago, boubini said:

the only way i know of preventing that was to keep the original in the cloning cell with all the random clone candidates that didn't make the cut as your slave, but turned out keeping him there broke other parts of the game for some npc's so somebody would end up using that to prevent the naked bandit bug then something else would break as a result and be wondering why...

i first released the naked bandit bug that way and i had users trying to console in the npc to spawn it defeating what i had done anyway, anything i script in to prevent them from spawning can still be consoled around unless i have the reference deleted from the game---done that once before as well, but that never went public, as soon as the original reference is deleted the clone is gone as well so can't mark them for delete and some leveled lists are quite small. could you imagine what would happen to the game if it came upon a radiant marker to spawn and found nothing valid to spawn for it

oh ya, its also been discovered by some users that selling them at felglo keep keeps the bug but selling them at external mods like home sweet home doesn't have that problem

I'm sorry, my bad english, I'm from Brazil ...

in my game when I go to get the whip and the items in whiterun the items are without texture, they have turned into red plaques with interrogation ... how do I solve this? I already have all the requirements.

I can see the "Leash" skill book, but when I learn the skill and equipment it is also without texture ...

ScreenShot5.png.9fc9a48730fee1ea2ca55db7afa4766e.png

Spoiler
1 hour ago, zmiracleeye said:

in my game when I go to get the whip and the items in whiterun the items are without texture, they have turned into red plaques with interrogation ... how do I solve this? I already have all the requirements.

I can see the "Leash" skill book, but when I learn the skill and equipment it is also without texture ...

Not a typical problem. First question has to be: are you using the LE version of both Skyrim and PAHE? If you are playing Skyrim SE you need the SE version of PAHE. Likewise, if you are using the LE version of Skyrim then you need the PAHE version on this modpage.

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Revelar conteúdos ocultos

Não é um problema típico. A primeira pergunta tem que ser: você está usando a versão LE do Skyrim e do PAHE? Se você está jogando Skyrim SE, você precisa da versão SE do PAHE. Da mesma forma, se você estiver usando a versão LE do Skyrim, precisará da versão do PAHE nessa página.

Oops, I'm sorry for my stupidity, at the moment I'm having another problem, when I use fnis to load the animations the game gets frozen, with animations stopped, but I install without using the fnis the animations are normal. you know why?
I must have done something stupid.

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, zmiracleeye said:

Oops, I'm sorry for my stupidity, at the moment I'm having another problem, when I use fnis to load the animations the game gets frozen, with animations stopped, but I install without using the fnis the animations are normal. you know why?

Again, not a typical problem. Perhaps you should post 1) your load order (preferably from LOOT), 2) a papyrus log and 3) a screenshot of FNIS after you've run it. It's a long shot but also make sure that you have the correct skeleton (XPMSE by Groovtama available here on LL and also on Nexus). You will know it's the correct skeleton if, when you run FNIS, it says that the skeleton contains 115 bones.

10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

oh ya, its also been discovered by some users that selling them at felglo keep keeps the bug but selling them at external mods like home sweet home doesn't have that problem

Sorry, what do you mean exaclty ? Selling enslaved bandits to Home Sweet Home or other mods fix the naked-bug ?

15 hours ago, RocketBun said:

Hey everyone, after fiddling with the RPNodes file for a while ive come up with something that should preserve bodygen morphs. If it doesn't work for you please let me know. I've attached the source and the compiled file.

RPNodes.psc

RPNodes.pex

test those out and if it works for you there's only the problem of uunp versus cbbe. reading the first part you added to the script i see why i didn't look further into it when it was originally asked. we need a way for the mod to know what body types they're using And it need to be able to detect that that they have the morphs plugin....That or we would need a fomod asking body type during installation to install the right script for the body used (and that they have morphs).

...cbbe user here btw

warning to the testers out there, that's made for uunp only

11 hours ago, zmiracleeye said:

agreed with psalam here:

9 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not a typical problem. First question has to be: are you using the LE version of both Skyrim and PAHE? If you are playing Skyrim SE you need the SE version of PAHE. Likewise, if you are using the LE version of Skyrim then you need the PAHE version on this modpage.

until we know if you are using skyrim special edition or regular old skyrim we don't know how to proceed with this

9 hours ago, zmiracleeye said:

perhaps this is what you need:

8 hours ago, boubini said:

Sorry, what do you mean exaclty ? Selling enslaved bandits to Home Sweet Home or other mods fix the naked-bug ?

don't know for certain but rumor has it any slaves sold thru home sweet home have the bug fixed for those slaves...still doesn't help the current slaves, but atleast that eliminates issues with past slaves

On 6/9/2018 at 1:51 PM, dustb12 said:

When I select them with console or see their name in combat (health bar) they have no name, their name field is blank. I tried renaming them with Jaxonz Renamer but their name is still blank in console.

i've recently run into a mod that removes the console names and by result the in game names from many of the men in the game, if you're still having the above problem send a load order

On 8/1/2018 at 7:51 AM, AVS said:

I did trip into another issue while testing them, though. I'd forgotten about the 72-slave functional limit,

decided i'm not increasing that until i can find a way around this:

On 8/1/2018 at 7:51 AM, AVS said:

which I didn't notice, thanks to the 63-slave MCM list limit,

an mcm list that can only show 56 slaves (according to your screenshot) out of 130(that's what's in beta for over a good year now)...kinda leaves the mcm half broken if i send that out

37 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

agreed with psalam here:

until we know if you are using skyrim special edition or regular old skyrim we don't know how to proceed with this

perhaps this is what you need:

I just discovered the problem, I was using the animations ZaZAnimation V7.0 being that the version I got asked ZaZ V6.11 ... I solved everything,

some animations do not work, its normal or do you have some animation package or something to download?

I already used Fnis.

4 hours ago, zmiracleeye said:

I just discovered the problem, I was using the animations ZaZAnimation V7.0 being that the version I got asked ZaZ V6.11 ... I solved everything,

some animations do not work, its normal or do you have some animation package or something to download?

I already used Fnis.

using 7.0 here for a few months atleast, the 6.11 version is what's required as a minimum but it still works well with 7.0, all animations should work if all files contained in the download are put in the data folder where they belong. at the very least from your screenshot if you were unable to see the items that means you are missing some files or as previously asked you are using special edition skyrim and not the original skyrim or legendary skyrim....my guess for the textures missing would mean the bsa is missing, missing animations would mean the meshes are missing...that or you have further problems coming from sl as you need sl to run the sex animations.

have you installed sl from the mcm since you started the game, have you registered zaz since you started the game...those are pre-requisite mods in order to run you need to follow their instructions

On 9/25/2018 at 11:09 PM, RocketBun said:

Hey everyone, after fiddling with the RPNodes file for a while ive come up with something that should preserve bodygen morphs. If it doesn't work for you please let me know. I've attached the source and the compiled file.

RPNodes.psc

RPNodes.pex

ok, thought up an idea on how to fix it now

make 3 copies of the script, 1 for cbbe, 1 for uunp, and the original rpnodes script then from the core i can run a check for the racemenumorphs cbbe followed by another check for uunp morphs and run the script that matches those esp's that are installed then if neither mod is loaded, the original script runs...

i've already made a new copy of the script for cbbe from my end, only had to pull the racemenu source files so next i'll rename the files and recompile..then to work them all into the core...but not tonite

figured it out, now i'm off to bed, lol

15 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

an mcm list that can only show 56 slaves (according to your screenshot) out of 130(that's what's in beta for over a good year now)...kinda leaves the mcm half broken if i send that out

It'll show 63 lines before the list literally bottoms out. It seems like the box simply will not scroll down any farther than that. Functionally you can't really go past 52, IIRC, as the stats panel seems to be affected by the same scroll limit, which causes stuff to get progressively chopped off at the bottom of the stats panel past that point. So you start by losing the voice type info, then the teleport command, then the rename command, and so on for every entry past that point.

It may be that there's some sort of hard line limit for the size of the MCM page. I have heard that there's such limits on some other things in those, such as the drop-down menus. If it's possible to split the slave listings into multiple ~50-entry pages, it'd probably bypass that issue. 

The 72-slave soft limit might still be a problem in that solution, though. I've found that you can still make new slaves past that limit, and interact normally with them in person. They just don't get working MCM entries. Theirs end up as those 'blanked' entries with no listed name and zeroed-out stats. 

Haven't managed to hit the 130 limit yet, though.

3 hours ago, AVS said:

If it's possible to split the slave listings into multiple ~50-entry pages, it'd probably bypass that issue. 

this is what i'm thinking of doing as time permits to look into an if slave index is greater than

3 hours ago, AVS said:

though. I've found that you can still make new slaves past that limit, and interact normally with them in person. They just don't get working MCM entries. Theirs end up as those 'blanked' entries with no listed name and zeroed-out stats. 

Haven't managed to hit the 130 limit yet, though. 

do you get the same weirdness with the stats spell as the mcm or does the spell still work the same as other slaves. if the spell still works the same as other slaves, then we have an mcm bug to overcum but if the spell doesn't work on them either it may be that you need to talk to any slaves that are still fresh caught in the flee and cower state so that you can reboot from the mcm

20 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ok, thought up an idea on how to fix it now

make 3 copies of the script, 1 for cbbe, 1 for uunp, and the original rpnodes script then from the core i can run a check for the racemenumorphs cbbe followed by another check for uunp morphs and run the script that matches those esp's that are installed then if neither mod is loaded, the original script runs...

i've already made a new copy of the script for cbbe from my end, only had to pull the racemenu source files so next i'll rename the files and recompile..then to work them all into the core...but not tonite

figured it out, now i'm off to bed, lol

I've run into some problems with my script, I'm working on ironing them out tonight but I think everything should work fine cbbe wise. I think some of the nodes that use flipped sliders for uunp are registering magnitude wrong. The body is mostly correct, but for some bodytyles the thighs and butt seem to shrink a little. I'm gonna work on it tonight once I get done with things and hopefully post a new corrected version. If not, that script works "good enough."

EDIT: I've figured out the problem, its not flipped sliders. Solution coming as soon as i get home.

EDIT2: Still working on perfecting the function, but here's a WIP. Use either this or the one posted above at your own risk, they're incomplete.

EDIT 3: The script is complete. It should work as a flawless transfer from the original actor to the new one. The WIP in this post has been replaced with the final versions.

RPNodes.psc

RPNodes.pex

23 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

usando 7.0 aqui por alguns meses pelo menos, a versão 6.11 é o mínimo necessário, mas ainda funciona bem com 7.0, todas as animações devem funcionar se todos os arquivos contidos no download forem colocados na pasta de dados à qual pertencem. no mínimo da sua captura de tela se você não conseguiu ver os itens que significa que você está faltando alguns arquivos ou como anteriormente perguntou você está usando skyrim edição especial e não o skyrim original ou skyrim lendário .... meu palpite para as texturas faltando significaria que o bsa está faltando, faltando animações significaria que as malhas estão faltando ... que ou você tem mais problemas vindo de sl como você precisa sl para executar as animações sexuais.

você instalou sl desde o mcm desde que você começou o jogo, você registrou zaz desde que você começou o jogo ... esses são pré-requisitos mods para executar você precisa seguir suas instruções

everything is already working correctly ... but I'm having problems with the sexual animations, they just do not start ... the characters are moved but the animation does not start, the characters stand still and nothing happens.

22 hours ago, RocketBun said:

I've run into some problems with my script, I'm working on ironing them out tonight but I think everything should work fine cbbe wise. I think some of the nodes that use flipped sliders for uunp are registering magnitude wrong. The body is mostly correct, but for some bodytyles the thighs and butt seem to shrink a little. I'm gonna work on it tonight once I get done with things and hopefully post a new corrected version. If not, that script works "good enough."

EDIT: I've figured out the problem, its not flipped sliders. Solution coming as soon as i get home.

EDIT2: Still working on perfecting the function, but here's a WIP. Use either this or the one posted above at your own risk, they're incomplete.

EDIT 3: The script is complete. It should work as a flawless transfer from the original actor to the new one. The WIP in this post has been replaced with the final versions.

RPNodes.psc

RPNodes.pex

ok, remember here i'm assuming everything is the same script-wise for cbbe as uunp once i change the script to import the cbbe script instead of the uunp script so i'm going to let windows change the name of this to reflect its different and still test both but expect that i'll need the new script as well.

due to other things going on in rl i still haven't had time to test it from my side yet...nor write the code changes for the core to decide who runs which script

16 hours ago, zmiracleeye said:

everything is already working correctly ... but I'm having problems with the sexual animations, they just do not start ... the characters are moved but the animation does not start, the characters stand still and nothing happens.

you need to run fore new idles skyrim and install sexlab from the mod configuration menu, those 2 control animations this mod runs

Spoiler
15 minutes ago, Lamadi said:

Okay, there's a lot of files for this one. Do I download all, or just one. And in that case, which one?

The simplest way is to download the "full" install. Look through the description and just tick "off" the .esm's that you don't want to use.