Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

5 hours ago, Boad said:

Hi, I have done all of the normal steps (I think) to convert this to PH - HSH to SSE. It seemed to work great, but I get a CTD everytime I try and enter the Restless Hunter. I converted all of the animations, ran NIF optimiser and used the Creation kit editor to resave.

Could anyone help me out? This adds so much to Paradise Halls and I miss it! 

Replace the headmeshes with the original ones. All of Musjes add ons work fine in SE if you don't overconvert them...

I really hope that we will get official SE versions soon... I have played with them for about half a year now without SE related issues.

21 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'm not thinking of it wrong though I may have used the wrong phrase. In the original mod I talk to Farengar in the normal course of things and see that he has stuff on his desk/new dialogue options. This kick-starts my involvement in the slavery business.

With no Farengar's study how do I kick-start things. How does my PC know there is slavery in Skyrim?

Mia's Lair - A courier brings you a message and that sets things off . . .

Angrim's Apprentice - Hulda mentions a crazy old wizard who has set up outside town. You decide to investigate . . .

Thing in the Dark - You hear rumours in an inn. You decide to investigate . . .

With this mod it appears that you have to know, a priori, where to go and what to do. If that is the case then fair enough but the description page should tell you this and should be a load of waffle about the old days and crazy Irishmen and irrelevant links. You should also have an alternative source for the whip and other tackle if Farengar's is a non-runner.

Well, quite simple: With PAHE Slavery is there right from the start. I usually enslave the first two women I meet in the Helgen Escape tunnel: The Imperial Captain and the Stormcloak Soldier. This start is a bit cheated, because I add the collars with the console. Mia's liar and the other mods you mentioned are quest driven while PAHE is just a part of the life in Skyrim. 

found some small incompatibility quirks in the dd4 patch so i'll have to send you my latest, hopefully last dd patch before the official change over in the scripts for dd users making it no longer necessary to patch in....and no i won't be separate making patches this time round since i'm getting shorter on time with rl bugging at me to do other things for them.

however, hopefully it won't be long before dd gets integrated into the scripts....and yes it will be a soft dependency when it happens. i've found the part of the code that sets the keyword for the collars so i'm going to try for both keywords at first and if it doesn't allow that, then when the scripts detect DD is installed it will use the dd keyword instead of the original pah leash collar keyword. for users who still wish to use the original pah leash collars there will be a separate ferengar's study addon that uses dd as a hard dependency to integrate the pah leash collar as dd collars without altering anything in dd so it no longer has the issues of becoming obsolete with their next update/s and uses less esp's in the load order for the addon's.

1 hour ago, mangalo said:

Looking forward to the next version :)

Sorry if it has been asked before, will a clean save be required ?

the upcoming update shouldn't require it for the most part, but might require it for the health slider fix to work for those interested in that to return. 1 of my testers couldn't get the health slider on a running save

...haven't forgotten about your request for more translatable text, but that part of the update isn't ready yet. sending out what was being worked on and beta tested prior to that

Pahe_lives_on-7.2.8 :

• more faction fixes in the release code as well as some other fixes to reset
  • fixes the escape dialogue on sultry women
  •  
  • more tweaks to the mod start so it only autostarts thru vanilla game starts unless its in the prison cell and its not already running, i'll have to figure out something else for game starts that aren't covered under that criteria, think i've heard another mod similar to alternate start but don't remember what it was called
  •  
  • additionally added the "do this for me" dialogue to the sultry women
  •  
  • health slider is fixed and now has a maximum value as well as a minimum escape value
  • updated dd/ddx patches to Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits
  • added "my home is your home" dialogue patch
  • devious dwemer suits can be found on 2 pinewatch npc's

full deatils on the new dwemer suits found here:

i've added 2 variants of the suit, mostly the same, but 1 performs as a devious pet suit forcing the wearer to crawl on hands and knees and the other variant is an ordinary slave suit for "keeping" slaves using the same keywords as leash collars

I hate to ask this question when I see there are 143 pages of asked questions already....  but, please be gentle...

I am just a little confused on the installed instructions.  The file download list is pretty lengthy, with versions and patch that go way back.
The title says Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

What are the "customary" add ons?  Does that mean if I have the most current DD, that I don't have to download the DD4.1 patch? 

When you say add ons, do you mean fellglow's adjusted slave camp, Fellglows' rebuilt slave camp or ??? is already included?

If one was starting from scratch with PAHE, and already has DD/DE/DI (up to date) ZAZ, and Heretical Resources (and all the PAHE requirements installed_... and wanted the full PAHE experience, what do I need besides

pahe_lives_on-7.2.8 with all addons install.7z

Thanks, in advance

10 hours ago, sidfu said:

instead of linking it to start on something make it where u have to enable the mod from mod menu would be the best thing.

that's what we had originally when blabla was still with us and had far more problems and complaints over it. that and somehow the button to start it has quit working so that's on my list to fix as well

7 hours ago, Kitchensnk said:

I hate to ask this question when I see there are 143 pages of asked questions already....  but, please be gentle...

I am just a little confused on the installed instructions.  The file download list is pretty lengthy, with versions and patch that go way back.
The title says Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

What are the "customary" add ons?  Does that mean if I have the most current DD, that I don't have to download the DD4.1 patch? 

When you say add ons, do you mean fellglow's adjusted slave camp, Fellglows' rebuilt slave camp or ??? is already included?

If one was starting from scratch with PAHE, and already has DD/DE/DI (up to date) ZAZ, and Heretical Resources (and all the PAHE requirements installed_... and wanted the full PAHE experience, what do I need besides

pahe_lives_on-7.2.8 with all addons install.7z

Thanks, in advance

with all addons covers all of that mentioned and especially helps with the confusions over which patches are meant for your installation...but that also means you will need the full requirements of those addons, including tdf prostitution as listed in the main page topic description or untick the esp for the tdf addon if you don't have tdf prostitution mod insalled and don't want it. having your dd versions upto date is what required me to make the updated patches when i found some missing properties in my old patch. the current patch for ddx 4.2 is the dwarven suits addon and yes its included in the full install

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Ok... I have to patch the name list for my englified german version... A lot of Races don't accept name changes. I guess this will also happen to other pll with other languages...

have you always had that problem or something new to sse. if you've always had a problem with the auto-namer, you might need to translate the race names from english in the pahe folder for your skyrim to find the names lists. i've discovered as i enslave more races that the auto-namer only works with the skyrim default human races. most likely if its only effecting some races for your language, the code is having issues with the space in some of the race names but that's just my guess

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

have you always had that problem or something new to sse. if you've always had a problem with the auto-namer, you might need to translate the race names from english in the pahe folder for your skyrim to find the names lists. i've discovered as i enslave more races that the auto-namer only works with the skyrim default human races. most likely if its only effecting some races for your language, the code is having issues with the space in some of the race names but that's just my guess

I have renamed the files with the german Race names and it works... I hope i have covered them all by now... 

Slapped the update onto my current game a little while ago. No immediate issues as far as the slaves themselves go, but the Dwarven Devious implementation seems to be going a bit awry. 

Specifically, the bodies don't want to show up. Grabbed them out of the .esp using AddItemMenu, equipped them and went through the DD dialog boxes just fine, but the body models fail to appear despite being marked as equipped in the inventory, for both the normal and 'pet' versions. The versions from the original MCG mod using the same meshes show up, so it's not a missing model issue. The head pieces work fine, with all the proper DD gimmicks.

958771023_ScreenShot11-29-18at08_51AM.jpg.f78498984b5dc687268bb69c4b624321.jpg

Dug around in the .esp a bit and didn't see any issues as far as the armor entries went, so maybe there's a hiccup with DD's equip script?

Spoiler
5 hours ago, AVS said:

Slapped the update onto my current game a little while ago. No immediate issues as far as the slaves themselves go, but the Dwarven Devious implementation seems to be going a bit awry. 

Specifically, the bodies don't want to show up. Grabbed them out of the .esp using AddItemMenu, equipped them and went through the DD dialog boxes just fine, but the body models fail to appear despite being marked as equipped in the inventory, for both the normal and 'pet' versions. The versions from the original MCG mod using the same meshes show up, so it's not a missing model issue. The head pieces work fine, with all the proper DD gimmicks.

958771023_ScreenShot11-29-18at08_51AM.jpg.f78498984b5dc687268bb69c4b624321.jpg

Dug around in the .esp a bit and didn't see any issues as far as the armor entries went, so maybe there's a hiccup with DD's equip script?

Because I've done it I've got to ask, "did you build them in Bodyslide?"

9 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Because I've done it I've got to ask, "did you build them in Bodyslide?"

Yes. Or more specifically, no. They use the same meshes in the same folders as the original MCG mod, which I've had for ages, so I skipped over the CBBE versions packaged with PAHE to preserve my already-built UUNP versions. Those continue to work fine when accessed from the MCG mod, and the neck parts which also require Bodyslide work normally in the PAHE version. 

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Risamei said:

added "my home is your home" dialogue patch

but what does that mean exactly?

I can't tell you precisely and CliftonJD has indicated that she is swamped with RL at the moment, so I will make an educated guess. For some time Musje has increased the dialogue available to PAHE slaves if you also had Home Sweet Home loaded. Many of the things that you used to only be able to do with a slave in an HSH home were now available with any PAHE slave. I assume that CliftonJD has put in a patch that will allow that to move more smoothly and, if what I read in the latest update of HSH is accurate, between them the transition back and forth will be smoother (like not losing slave training levels).