Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Lamadi said:

From my experience, the files at the bottom tend to be older versions. Seems I didn't bother checking the bottom, thinking it was outdated files. My mistake. Thank you.

Welcome to Lovers Lab. You are going to find here that what CliftonJD has is the norm on this website. The most recent are at the bottom of the list. When in doubt, first check the version numbers and then post. You will find that I am hardly the only helpful person on LL. Even the mod authors (with rare exceptions - they are people after all) are friendly and helpful (and no, CliftonJD is the rule not the exception).

3 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Welcome to Lovers Lab. You are going to find here that what CliftonJD has is the norm on this website. The most recent are at the bottom of the list. When in doubt, first check the version numbers and then post. You will find that I am hardly the only helpful person on LL. Even the mod authors (with rare exceptions - they are people after all) are friendly and helpful (and no, CliftonJD is the rule not the exception).

thanks, been a rough day here

2 minutes ago, crash201 said:

i installed everything through mod manager and the lakeview cell doesn't appear lol

Lakeview cell is = problematic. It is in the cellar, and if you build certain items (weapon rack) down there, you can't enter it.

I never use the optional addons - especially the slave camp.

Spoiler
54 minutes ago, Roberbarron said:

How do I enslave Dwemer robots and Falmer. When I use the whistle hotkey it doesn't work on them and if I paralyze them the only 2 pop ups are cancel enslavement and talk  

You should be using the "mark" and not the "whistle" hotkey.

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, Roberbarron said:

They are but the option never pops up only get cancel enslavement and talk

If you have no other mods that might cause this error (because they modify falmer and dwemer automata) I can only suggest that you try reloading the mod. Sometimes things get lost or overwritten in the loading process.

32 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If you have no other mods that might cause this error (because they modify falmer and dwemer automata) I can only suggest that you try reloading the mod. Sometimes things get lost or overwritten in the loading process.

Reloaded the mod and also tried reinstalling it. The only thing I could think of that messes with falmer is immersive creatures but I believe it only adds new types and doesn't mess with the vanilla. Is there suppose to be a specific way enslave falmer or do I just use the mark button?   

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Roberbarron said:

Reloaded the mod and also tried reinstalling it. The only thing I could think of that messes with falmer is immersive creatures but I believe it only adds new types and doesn't mess with the vanilla. Is there suppose to be a specific way enslave falmer or do I just use the mark button?   

It works just like other races (and has for me in the past - I admit I do not find enslaving falmer to be a highlight of my game and it has been a while since I have done so).

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, jacobwilling2 said:

Thank you! also i didn't realize that you responded and changed my question, sorry! But this is still very helpful!

The only explanation I can give for the "changed" nature of your question is that you edited your question while I was trying to answer it. What I place in the spoiler is simply a quote (see the buttons at the end of the posts) of what was posted by the author. I do this so that they will be notified that someone has answered their question.

As to your current question I will, as I usually do with this question. quote GenioMaestro. "If your game crashes on loading before you get to the main screen it is 99% certain that you are missing a master. If your game crashes after getting to the main screen it is 99% certain that you have more animations than your modded Skyrim game can handle." I hope that helps.

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

The only explanation I can give for the "changed" nature of your question is that you edited your question while I was trying to answer it. What I place in the spoiler is simply a quote (see the buttons at the end of the posts) of what was posted by the author. I do this so that they will be notified that someone has answered their question.

As to your current question I will, as I usually do with this question. quote GenioMaestro. "If your game crashes on loading before you get to the main screen it is 99% certain that you are missing a master. If your game crashes after getting to the main screen it is 99% certain that you have more animations than your modded Skyrim game can handle." I hope that helps.

Thank you so much! This helps immensely!

On 9/29/2018 at 3:39 PM, Roberbarron said:

How do I enslave Dwemer robots and Falmer. When I use the whistle hotkey it doesn't work on them and if I paralyze them the only 2 pop ups are cancel enslavement and talk  

future updates i plan to be more specific about the labels and toggles for dwemer, they are only coded for the dwemer spheres atm. sorry for the confusion

On 9/29/2018 at 5:24 PM, Roberbarron said:

looking at the perk now it seems the mark key is the only thing i didn't add to the falmer so you'll have to use other means for now and i'll look into a fix for next update

all i can figure was it was late when i was looking at it last nite so it appeared to show me different info

On 9/29/2018 at 4:37 PM, Roberbarron said:

Sorry, I meant mark doesn't work on Falmer and Dwemer machines 

just rechecked the esp to fix it and it appears to list all options for falmer

On 9/29/2018 at 5:24 PM, Roberbarron said:

ok i'll add immersive creatures to my test list to look into it

I need a little help, when I tell one of my slaves to pose for me the only thing they will do (play an animation) is "Stand there" all others don't work the dance, wild dance, statue and so on. I did run FNIS and have all requirements (except for ZAZ I use Version 8+ ) 

Spoiler
29 minutes ago, Mogsoli said:

when i cloned NPC and enslave them the original NPC directly become slave too.. how to solve his problem ? as i remember this is not happening in the older paradise hall

You're trying to do things too quickly. Once the NPC goes into bleedout leave them alone until the notice that they have been cloned shows up on the top left of your screen. Even better, if you have the auto-rename toggle on (default is off) in the MCM menu is to wait until they have their new name before trying to interact with them.

4 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

You're trying to do things too quickly. Once the NPC goes into bleedout leave them alone until the notice that they have been cloned shows up on the top left of your screen. Even better, if you have the auto-rename toggle on (default is off) in the MCM menu is to wait until they have their new name before trying to interact with them.

i tried it on hulda.. its still the same both become slave ?