Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

13 hours ago, Jack0 said:

I managed to make it work, so change the load order of the slextention up before the farensgar study, but you need to make a new save

very odd bug there, i'd have asked for your papyrus log to see what went wrong and ask that you double check your mods/load order for patches made for older paradise halls versions...if you didn't already get it working

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

very odd bug there, i'd have asked for your papyrus log to see what went wrong and ask that you double check your mods/load order for patches made for older paradise halls versions...if you didn't already get it working

I have special edition versions of the mods. Changing the load order that Jack0 pointed out made it work so no clue lol.

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, Papajack55 said:

Question: Where is the Paradise Halls with the base AND core??  I looked for the 0.6 version, but only found the 7.2.4  version.

I have no idea why you are looking for version 0.6 (many years ago it could be found on Nexus). The current version is 7.24. You want to download the full version and simply tick "off" any of the .esp's that you do not want in your game.

Hello Psalam,

I've just downloaded this for the first time. I'm somewhat confused by the myriad of different files in the download section.

So far I've downloaded

pahe_lives_on-7.2.4---fixed mcm--full_install.7z

pahe-tdf-patch.esp

Now I'm wondering whether I need

pahe_lives_on-7.2.4 mcm fix for version 7.2.4.zip or either of the Fellglow files or the original layam's camp?

I don't need any of the DD files or, I'm guessing, the lakeview manor file.

I've not installed anything yet.

2 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Hello Psalam,

I've just downloaded this for the first time. I'm somewhat confused by the myriad of different files in the download section.

So far I've downloaded

pahe_lives_on-7.2.4---fixed mcm--full_install.7z

pahe-tdf-patch.esp

Now I'm wondering whether I need

pahe_lives_on-7.2.4 mcm fix for version 7.2.4.zip or either of the Fellglow files or the original layam's camp?

I don't need any of the DD files or, I'm guessing, the lakeview manor file.

I've not installed anything yet.

Just use the full install and the mcm fix. Full install includes everything else. Why it is "Full".

Spoiler
50 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks.

Full of everything except the fix.

Next time feel free to just PM me.

Yes, download the full version and tick "off" in NMM anything that you don't want to use (I recommend turning off everything except Farengar's study - which you can also turn off if you want to craft your own whip rather than using the free one in his study. By itself PAHE is most useful for catching slaves and knowing your propensities I can see you catching them, training them, and then taking your posse on a tour of Skyrim. If you want to get to sell your slaves you should look at Home Sweet Home (HSH) by Musje (which is a PAHE add on). If you want to turn one or more of your player homes into a brothel, or just pimp your slaves out I recommend And You Get a Slaves (AYGAS) by Musje. If you want to get a fancy home in which to keep and display your slaves I recommend Hearthfire Dungeon Addon by Einarr the Red.

28 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Next time feel free to just PM me.

Yes, download the full version and tick "off" in NMM anything that you don't want to use (I recommend turning off everything except Farengar's study - which you can also turn off if you want to craft your own whip rather than using the free one in his study. By itself PAHE is most useful for catching slaves and knowing your propensities I can see you catching them, training them, and then taking your posse on a tour of Skyrim. If you want to get to sell your slaves you should look at Home Sweet Home (HSH) by Musje (which is a PAHE add on). If you want to turn one or more of your player homes into a brothel, or just pimp your slaves out I recommend And You Get a Slaves (AYGAS) by Musje. If you want to get a fancy home in which to keep and display your slaves I recommend Hearthfire Dungeon Addon by Einarr the Red.

Thanks. I'll have look at these two for certain: Home Sweet Home (HSH) by Musje (never heard of it) and And You Get a Slave (AYGAS) by Musje (heard of that one but no idea what it was about). Definitely the makings of a cunning plan there. ?

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks. I'll have look at these two for certain: Home Sweet Home (HSH) by Musje (never heard of it) and And You Get a Slave (AYGAS) by Musje (heard of that one but no idea what it was about). Definitely the makings of a cunning plan there. ?

Feel free to contact me if you have specific questions. I believe I have played them enough to answer most queries.

Although we really are on the wrong thread for it I certainly agree with you. All the PAHE related mods are script heavy and they can add up quickly. I have been able (finally after a lot of tweaking) been able to play AYGAS without a hiccup. I wish I could say the same for ITF.

Great mod and all, but I only have one problem and that's the limiter. You can only view 63 (and mind you, past 50 it gets cut off) and It drives me a little crazy. I tried horsing around with it and I tried ignoring it, but its like a small itch I can't quite fully scratch with this mod (especially so when slave number 64 gets stuck and the only way to get her out is via teleport to me).

I would suggest two options really,

1. Make three (3) separate pages for slaves, each has fifty (50) spaces, which can increase the size of how many slaves you want to boot.

2. Make a cheat (or cheap) version, where the player can edit the training, mood, and moral standing (I know this is unrelated, but I just wanted to ask)

Installed the mod (full install) plus AYGAS and HSH.

Visited the inn  - no plroblems there.

Got to Whiterun and I can't get into Dragonreach via either the front door or the prison. I can get into the prison but can't get through the door which takes you into 'Dragonreach'. CTD every time.

I don't have any mods which change the Dragonreach layout. I do have several followers hanging around in there and one of them is always at the enchanting tables. Oh, I've just remembered. I use Mystic Enchanters which places one between the two crafting tables.

What does this Farengar's Study thing do and is it needed?

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Installed the mod (full install) plus AYGAS and HSH.

Visited the inn  - no plroblems there.

Got to Whiterun and I can't get into Dragonreach via either the front door or the prison. I can get into the prison but can't get through the door which takes you into 'Dragonreach'. CTD every time.

I don't have any mods which change the Dragonreach layout. I do have several followers hanging around in there and one of them is always at the enchanting tables. Oh, I've just remembered. I use Mystic Enchanters which places one between the two crafting tables.

What does this Farengar's Study thing do and is it needed?

Farengar's Study is NOT required. There is a unique (but NOT needed) spell book, collars and collar making items and, most importantly, a whip. The PAHE whip is unique to PAHE but even that is not absolutely required. It is considerably easier to use for enslaving and punishing slaves than any other item. You can get with the console. The code should be XX00BEEF (easy number to remember)!

On 11/11/2018 at 11:21 AM, fred200 said:

Just use the full install and the mcm fix. Full install includes everything else. Why it is "Full".

notice the full install was renamed when i merged the fix into it to show that the mcm fix is already included

On 11/11/2018 at 11:31 AM, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks.

Full of everything except the fix.

the mcm fix is left there of previous users to update their mcm without reinstalling the entire mod

On 11/11/2018 at 1:11 PM, fred200 said:

PAHE and HSH are a regular part of my play throughs. Unfortunately, AYGAS tends to give my game indigestion. Random CTDs when I place too many slaves.

I think I really need an AYGAS Lite version, with less scripts running.

agreed highly, there's been many times i've considered uninstalling it until she can revamp it

On 11/13/2018 at 3:39 PM, ShadowManGray said:

Great mod and all, but I only have one problem and that's the limiter. You can only view 63 (and mind you, past 50 it gets cut off) and It drives me a little crazy. I tried horsing around with it and I tried ignoring it, but its like a small itch I can't quite fully scratch with this mod (especially so when slave number 64 gets stuck and the only way to get her out is via teleport to me).

I would suggest two options really,

1. Make three (3) separate pages for slaves, each has fifty (50) spaces, which can increase the size of how many slaves you want to boot.

2. Make a cheat (or cheap) version, where the player can edit the training, mood, and moral standing (I know this is unrelated, but I just wanted to ask)

1. it was a mistake leaking the full slave list to the public but that is what was asked for. my plan was to wait until the mcm list could be split before sharing the full slave count with the general public
  2. already removed the submission cheat spell and future updates plan to set minimum values on some of the mcm sliders to remove some more cheats...maybe i'll consider a cheat version in the future, but right now i have so many fixes planned for the general framework and for the release code as well as friendships and marriage plans and new devious devices code that doesn't require to be patched into dd risking a dd breakdown with every dd update

Right, I finally cleared the decks and started this mod but it's not going well.

I caught a bandit and got him to the inn in the Rift where the guy tells me to take him to Dawnstar. - What was the point of that?

While I'm digesting this a bandit enters the inn and everything goes mad. One of the inn's regulars lets go with chain lightning which sends my followers hostile. He went into bleed-out so I left the inn. He follows us outside and gets another thumping so I fast travelled to Dawnstar while he is still in bleed-out.

A mine is probably the most stupid location for any sort of conversation. The guard guy is walking around and wont stop even though we are talking. The miners are all walking around or at least trying to. I manage to complete the dialogue with the guard and get a message to 'point out' the prisoner. The smart money is on the naked guy, bound hand and foot and on his knees.

The dialogue seems to suggest that all has gone well but the prisoner is still in the same place and the guard is continuing with his sandboxing. From what I could understand of proceedings, I have sold the prisoner but for only a limited period. If this is correct does this mean that I will receive a message to collect him at some point?

I'll forego describing what happened when I foolishly tried to sell the guard another prisoner.

Also, I'm getting about 1 in 3 bandits naked  - seems to be males so far.

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Right, I finally cleared the decks and started this mod but it's not going well.

I caught a bandit and got him to the inn in the Rift where the guy tells me to take him to Dawnstar. - What was the point of that?

While I'm digesting this a bandit enters the inn and everything goes mad. One of the inn's regulars lets go with chain lighting which sends my followers hostile. He went into bleed-out so I left the inn. He follows us outside and gets another thumping so I fast travelled to Dawnstar while he is still in bleed-out.

A mine is probably the most stupid location for any sort of conversation. The guard guy is walking around and wont stop even though we are talking. The miners are all walking around or at least trying to. I manage to complete the dialogue with the guard and get a message to 'point out' the prisoner. The smart money is on the naked guy, bound hand and foot and on his knees.

The dialogue seems to suggest that all has gone well but the prisoner is still in the same place and the guard is continuing with his sandboxing. From what I could understand of proceedings, I have sold the prisoner but for only a limited period. If this is correct does this mean that I will receive a message to collect him at some point?

I'll forego describing what happened when I foolishly tried to sell the guard another prisoner.

Also, I'm getting about 1 in 3 bandits naked  - seems to be males so far.

The simplest way to "start" this mod is, of course, anathema to you. You become thane of one of the three holds that can have Hearthfire homes and they send you to Karthwasten. If you are selling slaves at mines you must have stumbled across the alternate way of "starting" which is talking to Pardo at the Restless Hunter outside Ivarstead. You must now collect three "bandits" and deliver them to the mines at Dawnstar, Stonehills and/or Karthwasten. You will not receive much and the guards act like your "prisoners" are just going to serve a sentence and be released (no, you do not have to go back for them, after a while they will just be gone). After delivering your third slave you will be attacked by a young "lady". After you defeat her she will give you her sob story. You then "rescue" her sister. You do a "special" for the slavers in Solitude and that gets you in solid with them. You return to the Restless Hunter to collect your reward and learn about other ways to sell your slaves.

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The simplest way to "start" this mod is, of course, anathema to you. You become thane of one of the three holds that can have Hearthfire homes and they send you to Karthwasten. If you are selling slaves at mines you must have stumbled across the alternate way of "starting" which is talking to Pardo at the Restless Hunter outside Ivarstead. You must now collect three "bandits" and deliver them to the mines at Dawnstar, Stonehills and/or Karthwasten. You will not receive much and the guards act like your "prisoners" are just going to serve a sentence and be released (no, you do not have to go back for them, after a while they will just be gone). After delivering your third slave you will be attacked by a young "lady". After you defeat her she will give you her sob story. You then "rescue" her sister. You do a "special" for the slavers in Solitude and that gets you in solid with them. You return to the Restless Hunter to collect your reward and learn about other ways to sell your slaves.

I'm just a simple adventurer, trying to make a living here. ? Right, I'll follow the above guide, however my first order of business will be to get my human followers to do what I want. Skeletons have more brains than living humans. Onwards and upwards.

Left Dawnstar and headed for Stonehills. Guard sandboxing, prisoner running around like headless chicken tring to escape and the dialogue proceeding as if all is well.

599655929_enb2018_11_1821_14_56_03.thumb.jpg.23f083db585a50a7b82185f54f8b2439.jpg

Dialogue finished but journal didn't update and still gave 0/3.

Decided on a quick stock clearance before moving on. Well, not exactly 'quick' as you can only call slaves one at a time.

1627980968_enb2018_11_1821_22_48_25.thumb.jpg.5974d3f71d31f5c61b078926d9c9dd14.jpg

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Left Dawnstar and headed for Stonehills. Guard sandboxing, prisoner running around like headless chicken tring to escape and the dialogue proceeding as if all is well.

Reveal hidden contents

599655929_enb2018_11_1821_14_56_03.thumb.jpg.23f083db585a50a7b82185f54f8b2439.jpg

Dialogue finished but journal didn't update and still gave 0/3.

Decided on a quick stock clearance before moving on. Well, not exactly 'quick' as you can only call slaves one at a time.

Reveal hidden contents

1627980968_enb2018_11_1821_22_48_25.thumb.jpg.5974d3f71d31f5c61b078926d9c9dd14.jpg

To advance you need to start. From your previous post I expect that you didn't get the necessary dialogue from Pardo at the Restless Hunter. You can go back to him or you can become thane of Falkreath, Hjaalmarch or the Pale and then those jarls will give you the quest.

20 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

To advance you need to start. From your previous post I expect that you didn't get the necessary dialogue from Pardo at the Restless Hunter. You can go back to him or you can become thane of Falkreath, Hjaalmarch or the Pale and then those jarls will give you the quest.

Which dialogue from Pardo? He sent me to Dawnstar, or at least gave me some spiel about catching criminals and selling them, and selling the prisoner in Dawnstar got me a journal entry about 3 more camps. One of the camps, marked on my map, was Stonehills where the guard went through the buying dialogue but nothing happened.

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Which dialogue from Pardo? He sent me to Dawnstar, or at least gave me some spiel about catching criminals and selling them, and selling the prisoner in Dawnstar got me a journal entry about 3 more camps. One of the camps, marked on my map, was Stonehills where the guard went through the buying dialogue but nothing happened.

Yeah, that dialogue. The first criminal that you sell will not show up. It is "priming the pump" so to speak so you get the message that you now need to sell three. Go collect another one and sell him. I think you're doing all right.