Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

5 minutes ago, heyhey546 said:

So for some reason, when I down an enemy, I can't interact with them to enslave them. Any idea why? I have the slave collars, the leash to magic, and everything I need, but it won't work.

I only can't interact with slaves when sneeking... If I'm not sneeking i ave all options.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I only can't interact with slaves when sneeking... If I'm not sneeking i ave all options.

I'd love to know if I could interact with slaves, if I COULD ACTUALLY GET ONE. I'm not saying I can't interact with actual slaves, because I can't say that for certain if I can't actually get them.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, heyhey546 said:

So for some reason, when I down an enemy, I can't interact with them to enslave them. Any idea why? I have the slave collars, the leash to magic, and everything I need, but it won't work.

Two things, both related to the MCM menu.

First, PAHE lists (with toggles) the ways in which you can capture a slave (sleeping, etc.). Look at the list and be certain that you have marked as "on" all your preferred methods of enslaving.

Second, PAHE gives you the opportunity to designate a key to "mark" an NPC as a target for slavery. I have found "x" to be convenient although you can use whatever key you prefer. Then, when you spy an NPC you want to enslave place the reticle (crosshairs) over them and press that key. They should glow red for about a second indicating that you have successfully "marked" them. When you strike them next they will enter "bleedout" and you should be able to tell them that they are now slaves.

Finally, you don't have to have the collars or spells or anything other than the mod, to use this mod. They are there for the "cool" factor. The whip is handy with marked slaves since it does minimum damage to health. Don't want to accidentally kill someone you want to enslave after all.

Would it be possible for me to disable the "Cancel enslavement"  menu option? I am asking, because the menu options pops up even if you have certain types of enslavement disabled (e.g sleeping), so every time I try to talk to someone when they are sleeping or injured I have to go through a menu, and I find it pretty annoying. Does anyone know how I could get rid of it in the creation kit, Tes 5 edit, or by some other means? 

Hello!

(weak english)

"Full Install" problem.

I don't know, where put 4 needed patches for "full" option.

-pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp

-pahe-tdf-patch.esp

-pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch for dd 4.1.zip-pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch for ddx 4.1.zip

Needed mods are no problem...

Please... step-by-step where put this.

I was looking in this thread and google, and found notching

On 8/11/2018 at 3:59 PM, ExampleJohn said:

Could indeed be RDO, I am using 2.0 . I use it as a dependency of Sexy Bandit Captives. That one actually seems to be the main cause of the problem (at least for me) The slaves that gave the issue are all bandits.  It apears SBC still threats the pahe enslaved bandits still as regular bandits.

Workaround: don't bring enslaved bandits along to a bandit camp that still has prisoners,

i'll have to recheck that to be certain but i don't believe sbc requires rdo

my current test game looks like the latest update of rdo may be worse(more conflicting) than the previous version, but i'll need some testers who are good with spawning radiant npc's to check it for certain

On 8/12/2018 at 12:03 AM, Hyperglyph said:

Back again with another question:

Is there an *immersive/in-game* way to reduce the chance of slaves escaping while travelling?

I know I can change the setting in the MCM, but I was hoping there was a less-cheaty way to do it.

(Note: I know they can't escape when restrained by iron cuffs. But then I can't move them except for teleporting.)

It seems like equipping cuffs & collars on newly acquired slaves should make it harder for them to escape.

Maybe it does, but so far I'm spending tons of time chasing cuffed slaves all over the place.

Btw, is there a guide/readme or something that I missed? I mean, I can't be the first to ask these questions.

yes, leash collars provide that option. notice the "advanced leash" option is on by default

• with the above option on you can add the dd patch or even more so add the ddx patch (with their requirements) for a wider variety of collars, majority if not all dd collars should behave as leash collars
  • the above reason is why i may some day remove the escape chance slider after going thru all that work adding so many collar options for the users there shouldn't be any reason or need to use it

yes the full install includes a help file folder for the readme

On 8/12/2018 at 7:53 AM, Hyperglyph said:

Side Note:

Originally came back here to mention the "set slave free" dialogue isn't working. Looks like it isn't removing the faction properly, since the "Ok, Slave" dialogue still shows even after killing/resurrecting them. Unless that's just my game.

the release topics only work for certain voice types until i get the time to figure out a way to rewrite it which is also why i haven't added it to the newer voice

Side Side Note:

A few posts back me (and another guy) mentioned we were having a problem with slaves being "deleted" when we left their cell.At first, I thought it was just some mod doing maintenance... deleting bandit npcs and stuff....

i notice i got no response on which cuffs were used

But I tested this with one of the "disappearing" slaves, and found out they don't disappear if they're registered to IAFT instead of PAHE.So this may be a problem with how Paradise is handling followers/slaves...?

If it helps, here's what happens:

#1 Enslave a non-vanilla NPC. (For me, Mona from HomeSweetHome is a "disappearing" one.)

#2 Set slave to "Wait around here." (the slave won't disappear as long as it has a Follow Player ai package.)

#3 Go into another cell/interior etc.

#4 PAHE deletes the slave completely. They're gone from the slave list AND from the game world.

But with IAFT....

#1 Recruit the same NPC as a follower (they can't be both a slave and a follower, bad things happen).

#2 Set follower to "Wait around here."

#3 Leave cell

#4 Nothing. Come back and they're still there, no problems at all.

now i notice you haven't mentioned any restrain topics, you're describing the intended behavior, they're slaves meant to escape, not followers

you either need to tie them up or collar them read the above post response to another user on collars

23 hours ago, heyhey546 said:

what does the status say in mcm

23 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

That's New, haven't heard of any issues with talking to slaves while sneaking

16 hours ago, JamesParker said:

Would it be possible for me to disable the "Cancel enslavement"  menu option? I am asking, because the menu options pops up even if you have certain types of enslavement disabled (e.g sleeping), so every time I try to talk to someone when they are sleeping or injured I have to go through a menu, and I find it pretty annoying. Does anyone know how I could get rid of it in the creation kit,

oh now we need a way to cancel the option to cancel...

might look into that at some point, working on more critical bugs atm

Tes 5 edit, or by some other means? 

remove the perk before starting a new game, could be game breaking to do this mid-save

19 minutes ago, itachildz said:

Hello!

(weak english)

"Full Install" problem.

I don't know, where put 4 needed patches for "full" option.

-pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp

-pahe-tdf-patch.esp

-pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch for dd 4.1.zip-pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch for ddx 4.1.zip

Needed mods are no problem...

Please... step-by-step where put this.

I was looking in this thread and google, and found notching

esp files always go in the data folder of skyrim, in this case you'll find i've already replied to your original post that the entire contents of the full install (current version) comes ready to be dropped into the skyrim data folder so you're not also confused on where to put the meshes and scripts and textures

unzip the ddx zip file before dropping it in or grab the newer install file

On 7/20/2018 at 2:41 AM, cinemagic said:

found that slave dialogue is not available for karjiit and argonian generic npc.

I enslave fleeing or health on karjiit/argonian bandits, they are listed in Mcm slaves menu, can be renamed,

but keep in bleedout. and I can't initiate dialogue with them, press "E" nothing happens.

edit:

So far I checked

In MO, see no other mod overwrite PAHE files or scripts.

Pahe.esm at the bottom of esms, after sexlab/ZAZ/dd series 4.1/EFFcore. I'm not using deathalternative.

Pahe esps at bottom of load order, just above my requiem patch (mannually merged dd requiem patch with pahe dd patch through xedit), and requiem's skyproc.

npc records - skyproc patch only gives some perks to the NPC records (those "stub" and the npcs from pahe sexlab extension), no other changes made.

race records - requiem gives new skills to the character race and morenastycritter changes beast skeletons or height.

base dialogue topic - no conflict seen. though I'm using Relationship Dialogue Overhaul SE. It is suspisious. might have script conlict.

getting something a bit weirder than this for the kajjit in my current test save with the latest update of rdo, but i don't know if this is something new to the latest update of rdo or if it was just missed testing in the previous version

Wait... slaves with high submission will still escape if not collared?

Hmm... well, you're the modder. Let me describe a disappearance and maybe you can tell me if this is supposed to happen or not.

-I enslaved Mona from HomeSweetHome.

-I beat/raped Mona. Mona now has 89 submission.

-My MCM escape setting is 60, the default. (Mona's way over that)

-Mona follows me across Tamriel, no cuffs or collars used.

-I told Mona to wait in a tavern. I left the tavern. Mona instantly vanished and I got the "slaves -1" message.

-I reloaded and tried to leave the tavern again. The same thing happened.

-I reloaded again, beat Mona until she had 90+ submission, and told her to follow me.

-I led Mona to my house and told her to wait there.

-I left my house. Mona still vanished instantly. I got the "slaves -1" message.

Mona was not wearing a collar or cuffs. Also, she and the other "disappearing" NPCs always disappear under the same circumstances.

There was never a scenario where Mona did NOT disappear when told to wait in another cell. That made me think it was a problem, since the normal escapes seem to be semi-random... but not this.

Also, thanks for the info on leash collars. I didn't know other DD collars also worked as leashes.

And thanks for letting me know the "Free Slave" dialogue doesn't work. While you're working on adding the other voices, could you make a spell or an MCM option to free a slave?

Oh! And if anyone has the issue where recruiting a slave as a follower makes them unselectable... you can fix it by renaming them in PAHE's MCM. Just found that out today and thought I'd share it. And I also found out why my wigs were vanishing. PAHE uses SetOutfit to set it's own (empty) outfit as the default for all slaves, which was overwriting their ACTUAL outfits (e.g. clothes + wig). Solution? Make everyone a follower so I can manage their outfits via scripts.

On 8/16/2018 at 8:49 PM, CliftonJD said:

esp files always go in the data folder of skyrim, in this case you'll find i've already replied to your original post that the entire contents of the full install (current version) comes ready to be dropped into the skyrim data folder so you're not also confused on where to put the meshes and scripts and textures

unzip the ddx zip file before dropping it in or grab the newer install file

Finally, i understood :D Thank you!

But now... how tdf work in pahe... i have slave... and i can punish him(rape)... but sex training or something?

On 8/14/2018 at 9:55 PM, Hyperglyph said:

Thanks for the information. I (mostly) know how the system works, I'm just frustrated that I can't "chain 'em and march 'em" like I'd be able to irl.

I dunno, maybe I'm the one guy who's more interested in an actual slavery system than an excuse to play dom. :P

Not that the mod isn't great, of course. I'm just tired of chasing NPCs who run faster than I do despite being shackled. It feels "game-ish" and breaks the fantasy for me.

Anyway, it's a minor complaint. And like I said, I know how to change it myself.

I'm way more concerned about this "dissappearing slave" thing, which is an actual problem. Still doing testing on it.

Can anyone confirm that they've NEVER had a problem with disappearing slaves who are told to wait in other cells?

(I mean, if it works perfectly for everyone else, then it must be something in my setup... right?)

Your input was neither helpful nor knowledgeable. Basically, you ignored my question and told me I wanted to play on "Easy Mode". And now you're telling me that I don't want help because I disagreed with your viewpoint. So, uh... forgiven? No point in starting a flame war about it, I suppose.

In your response "more interested in an actual slavery system than an excuse to play dom." I realize this is a response to someone else. I thought something of the sort, thus my comment. It is okay for you to set the MCM how you wanted. That such behavior is not cheating as you suggested. I do not have an answer for your disappearing slave problem that does not happen to me. I will now so confirm that I have NEVER had a disappearing slave until after dismissal dialogue. I was put off by the rude dismissal, caused a defensive comment ending with a wish for you to enjoy your game. I want no flames...Not. He told you basically the same thing with more factual information (that you all ready knew...). I offered what I had. I am still shaking my head but, no, this is not something to get heated about. Really, I hope you get it where you can deal with it. I wanted to help and was discouraged you took it the way you did. Ignore me if I am not helping and you are able. Again, have a great play! I will retreat to my mother's garage now.

Edit: (the garage door was locked, so...) I believe the "slaves that you cannot interact with" are slaves that you have instructed to fight for you, yes? I use iAFT as well and I believe it's AI tries to affect them as soon as they enter combat causing a conflict that causes this. I have found that this does not happen if they are not told to fight for me. As a compromise you can instruct them to fight for you, then instruct them to pose or restrain them and leave them for a time. When I return their combat has increased as well as the pose. I always cancel the "fight for me" order before moving them. Maybe that is helpful...I tried. I will go away now.

On 8/15/2018 at 2:46 PM, Psalam said:

Two things, both related to the MCM menu.

First, PAHE lists (with toggles) the ways in which you can capture a slave (sleeping, etc.). Look at the list and be certain that you have marked as "on" all your preferred methods of enslaving.

Second, PAHE gives you the opportunity to designate a key to "mark" an NPC as a target for slavery. I have found "x" to be convenient although you can use whatever key you prefer. Then, when you spy an NPC you want to enslave place the reticle (crosshairs) over them and press that key. They should glow red for about a second indicating that you have successfully "marked" them. When you strike them next they will enter "bleedout" and you should be able to tell them that they are now slaves.

Finally, you don't have to have the collars or spells or anything other than the mod, to use this mod. They are there for the "cool" factor. The whip is handy with marked slaves since it does minimum damage to health. Don't want to accidentally kill someone you want to enslave after all.

MCM? I feel like I missed a mod or something somewhere. Do you think you could elaborate on that?

30 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

In your response "more interested in an actual slavery system than an excuse to play dom." I realize this is a response to someone else. I thought something of the sort, thus my comment. It is okay for you to set the MCM how you wanted. That such behavior is not cheating as you suggested. I do not have an answer for your disappearing slave problem that does not happen to me. I will now so confirm that I have NEVER had a disappearing slave until after dismissal dialogue. Also, I never leave slaves without a collar of some type. It may be as simple as the lack of a collar, I have not gone over this mod that closely to know for sure. Any way, I was put off by the rude dismissal, it caused a defensive comment ending with a wish for you to enjoy your game. I want no flames...Not. He told you basically the same thing with more factual information (that you all ready knew...). I offered what I had. I am still shaking my head but, no, this is not something to get heated about. Really, I hope you get it where you can deal with it. I wanted to help and was discouraged you took it the way you did. Ignore me if I am not helping and you are able. Again, have a great play! I will retreat to my mother's garage now.

Edit: (the garage door was locked, so...) I believe the "slaves that you cannot interact with" are slaves that you have instructed to fight for you, yes? I use iAFT as well and I believe it's AI tries to affect them as soon as they enter combat causing a conflict that causes this. I have found that this does not happen if they are not told to fight for me. As a compromise you can instruct them to fight for you, then instruct them to pose or restrain them and leave them for a time. When I return their combat has increased as well as the pose. I always cancel the "fight for me" order before moving them. Maybe that is helpful...I tried. I will go away now.

14 minutes ago, heyhey546 said:

MCM? I feel like I missed a mod or something somewhere. Do you think you could elaborate on that?

Are you familiar with the MCM menu? You use SKSE dont you? When you hit the "esc" key then enter mod properties (thats it I think...(?)) That should open the "MCM" menu. You scroll up or down to find Paradise Halls entry there to make changes to the mod. Does this make any sense to you?

5 hours ago, heyhey546 said:

Sorry. I still think I'm a noob but then I throw around terms without explanations like all the people who frustrate me.

Almost all playable mods (not armor or environment mods) now require SkyUI. When you play these mods with SkyUI in place they give you the opportunity to modify various "settings" within the game. As netruss1964 was trying to tell you when you are in game you his the "esc" key, the same one you would use to pull up the menus to change settings in your game or to save, or to quit. In the middle of the list of choices that you have on the left hand side of the screen should be one that says "mod configurations." When you select that the MCM menu should appear. On the left hand side of THAT screen there should be a listing of all the mods that you have that can be modified in this manner (don't worry, it's NOT all of your mods). In the example I was giving you above you want to select Paradise Halls. In this case there are several pages of choices you can make. Look through these carefully and decide how you want to play the mod. When you finish simply exit MCM and resume gameplay. I expect that you will find other mods listed as well and you might want to look through those too.

Happy hunting!

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

Sorry. I still think I'm a noob but then I throw around terms without explanations like all the people who frustrate me.

Almost all playable mods (not armor or environment mods) now require SkyUI. When you play these mods with SkyUI in place they give you the opportunity to modify various "settings" within the game. As netruss1964 was trying to tell you when you are in game you his the "esc" key, the same one you would use to pull up the menus to change settings in your game or to save, or to quit. In the middle of the list of choices that you have on the left hand side of the screen should be one that says "mod configurations." When you select that the MCM menu should appear. On the left hand side of THAT screen there should be a listing of all the mods that you have that can be modified in this manner (don't worry, it's NOT all of your mods). In the example I was giving you above you want to select Paradise Halls. In this case there are several pages of choices you can make. Look through these carefully and decide how you want to play the mod. When you finish simply exit MCM and resume gameplay. I expect that you will find other mods listed as well and you might want to look through those too.

Happy hunting!

Oh right, that, completely forgot. Anyways, I checked there, but there's no sign of a Paradise Halls menu on the lefthand menu on the MCM. Lemme see if I messed something up.

Spoiler
15 minutes ago, heyhey546 said:

Oh right, that, completely forgot. Anyways, I checked there, but there's no sign of a Paradise Halls menu on the lefthand menu on the MCM. Lemme see if I messed something up.

I would do that. There SHOULD be an MCM menu there.

11 minutes ago, heyhey546 said:

DEFINITELY messed something up. About 100+ data files worth. But it's working now.

3 hours ago, heyhey546 said:

yeah...not SKSE...SkyUI is what I intended. And yes, if you do not have an entry for Paradise Halls in the MCM then something is wrong.