Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

On 8/1/2018 at 3:56 AM, sidfu said:

for the leader all i did was enslave her. tied her up in dawnguard in while i went around the town doing stuff. after i came out of the mine about 8 ingame hours later she dispeared.

that stendar doesnt have any quest. she is what u could say is a left over npc that never got realy used. tbh i bet anything u never even seen her as she doesnt leave the stendar headquarters and once the vampires attack happens on the stendar people for dawnguard she is gone for good.

for the lovers faction.
so far only one i used was gerder in river wood. she is neither of those and has no quests attached to her once u do her amorous lovers quest.

what did you use to tie the leader who disappeared

potential lover is ready for marriage but hasn't been married yet then there's the lovers who are married to the player...gerdur fits neither of those so doesn't fit into the lovers faction unless pushed there by a mod, in which case that mod would be at fault for your new bugs: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Marriage#Female_NPCs

On 8/1/2018 at 6:55 AM, cinemagic said:

some more questions :P

Is there a way to revert the marked status for npc? Imagine a funny scene like, I sneak up a female bandit from behind, she has a beautiful butt, i marked her wanting to add her to my slaves, but when she turn around I found her face ugly so I canceled such idea. but since she is marked and become essential, I can't normally kill her, so far the only option I found is to enslave her and release her right after.

I find most unique npc, If enslaved, will not have the release dialogue option("I decide to let you go"). I'm sure they are not related to any quest or the quest has already been finished before I enslave them. so there is no way back for them isn't it?

it times out eventually or you can mark another npc

there's no way back whether they have the release dialog or not, that would only release...its not a reverse button or some kind of restore buttton

in most cases released slaves are set to delete after a certain time frame or on game update

On 8/1/2018 at 7:51 AM, AVS said:

stuff...

1234332704_ScreenShot07-31-18at09_47AM.thumb.jpg.fbddf51aa8adf49929fc594c504d7e56.jpg

The dropped corpses I revived and enslaved after seeing this all work fine, but I have no idea what to do with those blanked entries. Teleporting or resetting nets me all of nothing, and I'm not sure what can be done without an actual NPC popping up to do it to. Am I just stuck with them?

if the slave wasn't lost in the mcm when this happened i'd suggest rename the slave...still not sure what to do about the mcm limit on the slaves displayed either tho

On 8/1/2018 at 11:17 AM, AVS said:

This is when I've got Carcette as a follower with iAFT, not as a slave. I haven't had much trouble with slaves fighting each other regardless of faction, but iAFT leaves in a lot more of the original behavior package, so you get thing like the Vigilants never shutting up about Stendarr and going off on any nearby undead.  Pulling the factions from the slaves would fix that, though.

And with some further poking, I figured out how to fix the blank entries. Turns out that even if the line in the MCM list is bugged, the slaves are still there. I just had to figure out where the hell I had stashed them. I had figured that since I tried to use the teleport command to retrieve them and got nothing it meant that they had been dropped into the ether, but checking out an older save where they were off the visible list found them still sitting where I had left them. Going to those places in the most current save found them still sitting there, acting completely normal. It seems like going over 72 mainly just results in the overflow slaves not getting a working MCM page. Using the teleport command on those pages doesn't even try to move the actual slave, thus producing the null result I got earlier. But using the dialog options directly with the slave to toss them into HSH and back when they're down under the 72-entry limit clears out the blank entry and gets the slave's MCM page back to normal again.

hmm, going to have to poke you for beta testing next time i get something ready (so many half completed betas right now i've lost my trains of thought)....basically we have the code put in for over 100 slaves, can't remember how high i went atm moment but the public release is limited to 72 for safety reasons as that's as far as we've tested so far and the code i'm using to get past 60 slaves is completely experimental so i'm not sending out untested slave numbers to the general public but ya all my beta testers have that slave limited extended to the max number...i think its something like 120 or so

On 8/1/2018 at 10:52 AM, Devorax said:

I'm having this really annoying problem that prevents me from talking to this NPC after it is enslaved. It is a generic Silver Hand NPC and every time I enslave her, she goes down and starts slowly crawling away. I can't interact with her no matter how much I spam E. Any respawned Silver Hand/Bandit NPC that looks like her seems to be permanently fucked, as I can't interact with them after enslaving them.

My first encounter with this NPC I mugged them in Sexlab Defeat. Maybe this fucked it up somehow? 

Is there a way to fix this?

ok, if you tell me you're using rdo2.0 i'm going to scream out the back door and mark that as a mod conflict...best i can say if you choose to use that mod is to tinker with its settings until you get things working again as they should be

10 hours ago, ExampleJohn said:

Same Issue here. Upgraded all pahe dependencies for good measure but issue persists.

are you getting the above dialogue issue and if so are you using rdo2.0 as well?

10 hours ago, cinemagic said:

A event chain where I encounter two problems.

First, two slaves got into a situation that they always refuse when asked to do something for me, no matter how I punish them, whip them for 5 minutes, or rape them several times or chain them for 1-2 days, they just refuse. further more I found them won't knee down(yield) during whipping. they were already well trained slaves though, have 100 submission, over 70 respect/combat and around 50 sex and fear training. I can ask them to do anything else. Finally I had to reset their status, enslave them again to see if it happens again in future.

Secend, two slaves above that had status resetted so I left them in lakeview basement cell, of course collered, and for some fun I placed furnitures from Display Model and ask them get into (if they refuse, this time whipping works). After one night sleeping, one of them disappeared, neither be in the cell or can be found in MCM slave list, slave counts minus 1, but I can clearly remember there were no notification message. the difference between the disappeared one and the other is I didn't ask the disappeared one to wait around, so she kept in following player status but in fact she can't because she was in furniture. So I think it might be a bug that following status slaves who really can't follow player would lose tracking by PAHE system thus being considered dead or disabled and be purged.

if the display model furniture stripped the collar, you get normal runaway chances

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

use alternate start for now, working on a better delayed start for future updates but you have the option to choose vanilla even from the statue in the alt start room

Oh what the hell. This got really confusing. I thought it was your mod, and another one. Then i thought it wasn´t. Then it was. And now it isnt. Always after building FNIS... This is making my Brain hurt.

-Aki

EDIT: It was liturally an Animation Mod missing a Mesh, that i have, just under a different name. I was lucky i found that. 

12 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

if the display model furniture stripped the collar, you get normal runaway chances

indeed DM furniture won't strip sexlabnostrip items so collar stays on her. the problem is she kept in following status thus still has a runaway chance no matter the furniture locks her. If I ask her to wait around (it's in lakeview cell) she will stay there like the other one. 

8 hours ago, cinemagic said:

indeed DM furniture won't strip sexlabnostrip items so collar stays on her. the problem is she kept in following status thus still has a runaway chance no matter the furniture locks her. If I ask her to wait around (it's in lakeview cell) she will stay there like the other one. 

i'm still going to guess these problems are caused by display model usage on pahe slaves, use normal furniture or zaz furniture that doesn't come from display model and your problems should go away

On 8/3/2018 at 11:06 AM, cinemagic said:

The DM furniture doesn't add the 'tied' status to PAHE slaves, so it's not going to affect the runaway chance regardless. There is some integration with DM in Home Sweet Home, but that's more along the lines of slaves recognizing it as usable bondage furniture. 

I use DM on PAHE slaves on a regular basis with no problems, but I also generally don't put them in there until they're well above the flight threshold. The one time I didn't, on a save where I was doing some quick grabs to get screenshots for something else I was testing, they did pull a vanishing act as soon as I left the cell they were loaded in. But they were also uncollared and at zero submission, so I wasn't exactly surprised. Once they're over 80 or so they'll stay put wherever, collar or no collar. Just leave them tied up somewhere in either iron cuffs or one of the HSH binding options (the chains it uses are some of the same ones used in DM, as it happens) until they're 'ripe' and they ought to work fine.

Edit: A further note, now that I've had time to go and re-check things. I haven't observed the PAHE follow state affecting the slaves I've stuck in DM devices at all. DM's follow package appears to supersede just about anything, in my experience. In fact, I just checked on the very first slave I picked up in my current game, who I slapped into a DM device months ago, and it turns out they've been in the 'follow_player' state in PAHE the whole time. DM's kept them in place despite that on multiple vists to and from the cell they're in, with no observed misbehavior. 

But again, this is a slave that I ensured was above the flight threshold before placing them in a DM device. Your problem might just be PAHE counting any slave below that threshold who ends up in a separate cell from the player while in the 'follow' state instead of 'wait' or 'tied' as automatically having run away. 

I'm having a persistent issue with slaves getting stuck in "sneak" mode.

Searching the thread, it seems like this is known issue... but the patch notes claim it's been patched.

PAHE is up to date, all dependencies are up to date, New Game.

Everything was fine for like 6 or 7 slaves. Then I tried to enslave a bandit, and now every bandit I enslave refuses to walk normally. They all sneak.

I've tried resetting the slaves, that didn't fix it.

Is there some other workaround that's known?

(I also had an issue with disappearing bandit slaves, but I think that was OBIS deleting them when I left the cell.)

EDIT:

Oh! And on a different note...

Every time I tie a slave up, their headgear gets stripped (their wigs). Which means I have to enter their inventory and let it update after tying them so they can reequip the wigs. The wigs have the SexlabNoStrip keyword and I even disabled slot 31 stripping in Sexlab's MCM.

Could the guy who made this tell me where I can change what gets stripped through the dialogue options?

I can make the edits myself (I know the CK and Papyrus). I just need to know where to look so I'm not digging around for 6 hours.

14 hours ago, Hyperglyph said:

I'm having a persistent issue with slaves getting stuck in "sneak" mode.

Searching the thread, it seems like this is known issue... but the patch notes claim it's been patched.

PAHE is up to date, all dependencies are up to date, New Game.

Everything was fine for like 6 or 7 slaves. Then I tried to enslave a bandit, and now every bandit I enslave refuses to walk normally. They all sneak.

I've tried resetting the slaves, that didn't fix it.

Is there some other workaround that's known?

(I also had an issue with disappearing bandit slaves, but I think that was OBIS deleting them when I left the cell.)

slaves should stop sneaking when the player stops sneaking. there is no known issue for what you speak of, the only patch related to that was with the distance from the player

14 hours ago, Hyperglyph said:

Oh! And on a different note...

Every time I tie a slave up, their headgear gets stripped (their wigs). Which means I have to enter their inventory and let it update after tying them so they can reequip the wigs. The wigs have the SexlabNoStrip keyword and I even disabled slot 31 stripping in Sexlab's MCM.

Could the guy who made this tell me where I can change what gets stripped through the dialogue options?

I can make the edits myself (I know the CK and Papyrus). I just need to know where to look so I'm not digging around for 6 hours. 

the guy who made that dialogue left over a year ago, 2 years maybe...

far as i can tell, that would be controlled by zaz or sexlab. according to the dialog, pahe doesn't use the strip function. we just restrain them and activate the zaz "poses"

13 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

slaves should stop sneaking when the player stops sneaking. there is no known issue for what you speak of, the only patch related to that was with the distance from the player

the guy who made that dialogue left over a year ago, 2 years maybe...

far as i can tell, that would be controlled by zaz or sexlab. according to the dialog, pahe doesn't use the strip function. we just restrain them and activate the zaz "poses"

Well, thanks for answering.

Yea there's definitely something up with the sneaking. It's random now. Half the time my slaves are sneaking around a mile away even when I walk normal. The other half everything's fine. Maybe it's some issue with Amazing Follower Tweaks or something.

I don't think the strip function is the Sexlab one. I couldn't find any call to it in the PAHE scripts, and if there were, it wouldn't be stripping their wigs anyway since the Sexlab strip function respects the NoStrip keywords. Since disabling the "UnequipItem" calls in PAHE didn't fix it, I'll look in ZaZ. I'm not as familiar with that one but it's the only place left to look.

13 minutes ago, Hyperglyph said:

Well, thanks for answering.

Yea there's definitely something up with the sneaking. It's random now. Half the time my slaves are sneaking around a mile away even when I walk normal. The other half everything's fine. Maybe it's some issue with Amazing Follower Tweaks or something.

I don't think the strip function is the Sexlab one. I couldn't find any call to it in the PAHE scripts, and if there were, it wouldn't be stripping their wigs anyway since the Sexlab strip function respects the NoStrip keywords.

if you think aft is causing your sneak issues, trying moving pahe below aft in your load order. i was about to say aft only effects followers, but i've always had pahe loaded close to the bottom

30 minutes ago, Hyperglyph said:

Since disabling the "UnequipItem" calls in PAHE didn't fix it, I'll look in ZaZ. I'm not as familiar with that one but it's the only place left to look.

always start from the dialog scripts when you're looking to understand a dialog. when you don't find the answer within the dialog, you need look to the scripts that define the functions within the dialog or in this case the base mods activated by those functions within either the mod that tells what to do with the poses or the poses themselves. its quite possible at this point that arbitrarily removing functions reserved for other dialogs has lead to your other random issues

On 8/2/2018 at 8:51 PM, AkiKay said:

This Mod seems to make my Game REALLY unstable. The Normal Version too. It crashes and loading screens take forever. It often crashes when starting a new Game. Can somebody give me some Tips on how to make this run on a 206 Mods Game ? Without it my Game is "fairly" stable.

-Aki

if alternate start doesn't fix your [problems post a papyrus log

On 7/24/2018 at 7:46 AM, xyzxyz said:

dwemer automatons?

also planning to make the label for that more specific next update, the current version is only made for the dwemer spheres and other automatons will need to be specifically added then tested before release due to some problems found with non-humanoid ai. not all creatures are compatible with the framework

On 8/3/2018 at 4:28 AM, CliftonJD said:

ok, if you tell me you're using rdo2.0 i'm going to scream out the back door and mark that as a mod conflict...best i can say if you choose to use that mod is to tinker with its settings until you get things working again as they should be

are you getting the above dialogue issue and if so are you using rdo2.0 as well?

Could indeed be RDO, I am using 2.0 . I use it as a dependency of Sexy Bandit Captives. That one actually seems to be the main cause of the problem (at least for me) The slaves that gave the issue are all bandits.  It apears SBC still threats the pahe enslaved bandits still as regular bandits.

Workaround: don't bring enslaved bandits along to a bandit camp that still has prisoners,

Back again with another question:

Is there an *immersive/in-game* way to reduce the chance of slaves escaping while travelling?

I know I can change the setting in the MCM, but I was hoping there was a less-cheaty way to do it.

(Note: I know they can't escape when restrained by iron cuffs. But then I can't move them except for teleporting.)

It seems like equipping cuffs & collars on newly acquired slaves should make it harder for them to escape.

Maybe it does, but so far I'm spending tons of time chasing cuffed slaves all over the place.

Btw, is there a guide/readme or something that I missed? I mean, I can't be the first to ask these questions.

5 hours ago, Hyperglyph said:

Back again with another question:

Is there an *immersive/in-game* way to reduce the chance of slaves escaping while travelling?

I know I can change the setting in the MCM, but I was hoping there was a less-cheaty way to do it.

(Note: I know they can't escape when restrained by iron cuffs. But then I can't move them except for teleporting.)

It seems like equipping cuffs & collars on newly acquired slaves should make it harder for them to escape.

Maybe it does, but so far I'm spending tons of time chasing cuffed slaves all over the place.

Btw, is there a guide/readme or something that I missed? I mean, I can't be the first to ask these questions.

Just my unasked opinion, This is immersive. One person can only command so many people effectively. Prisoners or aggressive flight prone slaves require special attention until transferred or trained properly. This behavior is expected and correct. Just admit to yourself you want it easier so you can enjoy your game more. You play to have fun. If chasing run away slaves is messing that up, just change the MCM settings. You added the mod to your game to add to your game, setting it the way you want is not cheating. Others may "judge" you by the mods you use and/or how you use them...So what. It is single player. The only person you can cheat is yourself. Set it how you want. I personally like the idea that they can cause trouble, adds to the drama a bit when first captured. That said, I set the MCM submissive setting to 33 of 100. I experience some trouble at first ( don't capture more than one or two at a time, so you can keep up....) after a short rest stop (or two) on the road trip to the next map location they hit the 33% and follow fine after. Again, this is just my opinion. Do what you want, it's your game.

22 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

This is immersive. One person can only command so many people effectively. Just admit to yourself you want it easier so you can enjoy your game more.

No offense, but... lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henrietta_Marie

Prison/Slave ships routinely handled HUNDREDS of captives with tiny crews. In this case, 200 slaves being guarded by 18 slavers. (That's 1 guard per 10 prisoners!).

So I'd argue that it's absolutely more immersive/accurate for a group of 6 shackled women to be easily guarded by a guy with an axe.

Also, sprinting in ankle irons is not more "correct" than being forced to walk.

Moving on, the difficulty isn't what's annoying me here.

The fact that I can't seem to FIGHT the mechanic is what's annoying me. So far, nothing I do seems to reduce the odds of them escaping, outside of beating/raping them for 10 minutes... which is really tedious. Note, this isn't a request for anything. I can tweak the mod myself.

I just wanted to ask if there was some method of reducing escapes already included that I wasn't aware of.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side Note:

Originally came back here to mention the "set slave free" dialogue isn't working. Looks like it isn't removing the faction properly, since the "Ok, Slave" dialogue still shows even after killing/resurrecting them. Unless that's just my game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side Side Note:

A few posts back me (and another guy) mentioned we were having a problem with slaves being "deleted" when we left their cell.

At first, I thought it was just some mod doing maintenance... deleting bandit npcs and stuff....

But I tested this with one of the "disappearing" slaves, and found out they don't disappear if they're registered to IAFT instead of PAHE.

So this may be a problem with how Paradise is handling followers/slaves...?

If it helps, here's what happens:

#1 Enslave a non-vanilla NPC. (For me, Mona from HomeSweetHome is a "disappearing" one.)

#2 Set slave to "Wait around here." (the slave won't disappear as long as it has a Follow Player ai package.)

#3 Go into another cell/interior etc.

#4 PAHE deletes the slave completely. They're gone from the slave list AND from the game world.

But with IAFT....

#1 Recruit the same NPC as a follower (they can't be both a slave and a follower, bad things happen).

#2 Set follower to "Wait around here."

#3 Leave cell

#4 Nothing. Come back and they're still there, no problems at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Investigation:

#1 Enslaved two duplicate bandits from OBIS. The exact same FormID.

#2 One bandit disappeared when told to wait. The other didn't.

So at this point I'm thinking the problem lies in how PAHE clones the NPCs. And apparently, it's random... since one clone of the bandit is bugged and the other is fine. I've also tested the "Leveled Actor Clone" option in the MCM. It's irrelevant. The bug appears either way.

I have no freakin' idea why PAHE wants to delete one of them but not the other. Or why IAFT's "Wait" package will keep them around but PAHE's "Wait" package gets them deleted.

Is this not a normal issue for people? Is there a setting/conflict somewhere I'm not realizing?

On 8/12/2018 at 8:53 AM, Hyperglyph said:

No offense, but... lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henrietta_Marie

Prison/Slave ships routinely handled HUNDREDS of captives with tiny crews. In this case, 200 slaves being guarded by 18 slavers. (That's 1 guard per 10 prisoners!).

So I'd argue that it's absolutely more immersive/accurate for a group of 6 shackled women to be easily guarded by a guy with an axe.

Also, sprinting in ankle irons is not more "correct" than being forced to walk.

Moving on, the difficulty isn't what's annoying me here.

The fact that I can't seem to FIGHT the mechanic is what's annoying me. So far, nothing I do seems to reduce the odds of them escaping, outside of beating/raping them for 10 minutes... which is really tedious. Note, this isn't a request for anything. I can tweak the mod myself.

I just wanted to ask if there was some method of reducing escapes already included that I wasn't aware of.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side Note:

Originally came back here to mention the "set slave free" dialogue isn't working. Looks like it isn't removing the faction properly, since the "Ok, Slave" dialogue still shows even after killing/resurrecting them. Unless that's just my game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side Side Note:

A few posts back me (and another guy) mentioned we were having a problem with slaves being "deleted" when we left their cell.

At first, I thought it was just some mod doing maintenance... deleting bandit npcs and stuff....

But I tested this with one of the "disappearing" slaves, and found out they don't disappear if they're registered to IAFT instead of PAHE.

So this may be a problem with how Paradise is handling followers/slaves...?

If it helps, here's what happens:

#1 Enslave a non-vanilla NPC. (For me, Mona from HomeSweetHome is a "disappearing" one.)

#2 Set slave to "Wait around here." (the slave won't disappear as long as it has a Follow Player ai package.)

#3 Go into another cell/interior etc.

#4 PAHE deletes the slave completely. They're gone from the slave list AND from the game world.

But with IAFT....

#1 Recruit the same NPC as a follower (they can't be both a slave and a follower, bad things happen).

#2 Set follower to "Wait around here."

#3 Leave cell

#4 Nothing. Come back and they're still there, no problems at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Investigation:

#1 Enslaved two duplicate bandits from OBIS. The exact same FormID.

#2 One bandit disappeared when told to wait. The other didn't.

So at this point I'm thinking the problem lies in how PAHE clones the NPCs. And apparently, it's random... since one clone of the bandit is bugged and the other is fine. I've also tested the "Leveled Actor Clone" option in the MCM. It's irrelevant. The bug appears either way.

I have no freakin' idea why PAHE wants to delete one of them but not the other. Or why IAFT's "Wait" package will keep them around but PAHE's "Wait" package gets them deleted.

Is this not a normal issue for people? Is there a setting/conflict somewhere I'm not realizing?

As I was trying to help. Do what you want. I said that all ready. Your dismissal lacks substance as the ability to chain that many captives does not currently exist in Skyrim. I appreciate now that you did not want input, you evidently only wanted to vent. I apologize for my obtuseness. Please forgive me. Have a great play! 

On 8/12/2018 at 8:53 AM, Hyperglyph said:

"The fact that I can't seem to FIGHT the mechanic is what's annoying me. So far, nothing I do seems to reduce the odds of them escaping, outside of beating/raping them for 10 minutes... which is really tedious. Note, this isn't a request for anything. I can tweak the mod myself.

I just wanted to ask if there was some method of reducing escapes already included that I wasn't aware of."

In the mcm window I believe default is like 60 submission, once you capture a slave, tell it to fight for you, every so on running towards a fight encounter you might whip the slave to keep it in check. during or after the fight talk to that slave that should be fighting for you.
Most likely you will see "Not wanting to fight?!" you need to be punsihed and whip them.

Do that a few times and when the slave should be over 40 submission. and once over 40, tell that slave to address you you as a slave should, and when talking to the slave a option "I thought I told you to address me properly"  >> you need to be punished.

Its actually when the slaves defies you by not wanting to fight or address you correctly when you punish them right after they jump up in submission quicker. ITS A LEARNING PROCESS FOR THE SLAVE!!!

in the MCM menu once your slave is over 60-70 submission they do not runaway anymore. they grown tired of trying to escape , their WILL is broken.

1 hour ago, ragnam said:

In the mcm window I believe default is like 60 submission...

Thanks for the information. I (mostly) know how the system works, I'm just frustrated that I can't "chain 'em and march 'em" like I'd be able to irl.

I dunno, maybe I'm the one guy who's more interested in an actual slavery system than an excuse to play dom. :P

Not that the mod isn't great, of course. I'm just tired of chasing NPCs who run faster than I do despite being shackled. It feels "game-ish" and breaks the fantasy for me.

Anyway, it's a minor complaint. And like I said, I know how to change it myself.

I'm way more concerned about this "dissappearing slave" thing, which is an actual problem. Still doing testing on it.

Can anyone confirm that they've NEVER had a problem with disappearing slaves who are told to wait in other cells?

(I mean, if it works perfectly for everyone else, then it must be something in my setup... right?)

10 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

I appreciate now that you did not want input, you evidently only wanted to vent. I apologize for my obtuseness. Please forgive me.

Your input was neither helpful nor knowledgeable. Basically, you ignored my question and told me I wanted to play on "Easy Mode". And now you're telling me that I don't want help because I disagreed with your viewpoint. So, uh... forgiven? No point in starting a flame war about it, I suppose.