Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

First off, sorry if this isn't the ideal place to ask this question. My interest derives from wanting to use what follows with PAHE, so I hope that I'll be kindly received.

I use Immersive Wenches and Deadly Wenches to pretty up my Skyrim and make enslaving bandits, guards, etc. a bit more aesthetically pleasing. Unfortunately, these wenches come with a ton of "extras" that I endure as necessary evils in my playthrough. So...to my question: If anyone here is familiar with the above, is it possible to just apply the cosmetic portions of Immersive Wenches and Deadly Wenches to the guards, bandits, etc.? Thanks for reading. ?

Spoiler
38 minutes ago, The Evil Council said:

First off, sorry if this isn't the ideal place to ask this question. My interest derives from wanting to use what follows with PAHE, so I hope that I'll be kindly received.

I use Immersive Wenches and Deadly Wenches to pretty up my Skyrim and make enslaving bandits, guards, etc. a bit more aesthetically pleasing. Unfortunately, these wenches come with a ton of "extras" that I endure as necessary evils in my playthrough. So...to my question: If anyone here is familiar with the above, is it possible to just apply the cosmetic portions of Immersive Wenches and Deadly Wenches to the guards, bandits, etc.? Thanks for reading. ?

You might want to look at Prettier Bandits instead. Despite the name it beautifies most unnamed NPCs and was specifically designed to be used with PAHE.

37 minutes ago, The Evil Council said:

in recommended downloads of the main post there's a link to pretty bandits, you can ask if he's expanded to guards or if/when he will be making those

3 hours ago, The Evil Council said:

I use all the immersive, hateful and forgotten wenches, they work. the drwemr ones just do to much damage to my female ranks, I disabled that one :(

also "prettier bandits" is ok
and even "hydra slaves",
I thought hydra slaves would all be vanilla looking, However those faces are not bad to look at compared to true vanilla assets :D

I have also enslaved many follower mods, but then even they with some dialog and stuff gets weird but still works, like mod scripts from those that will creep up from time to time.

You just have to play around and see what works best ;)

On 8/24/2018 at 6:32 PM, CliftonJD said:

i have no clue what pahelo mod is

pahe_lives_on = pahelo... I mean, why wouldn't you make that leap as genius as you are?

Anyway, right. I didn't read the ungodly amount of text you posted in regards to the mod. I typically don't, and Papyrus is fucking Greek to anyone who isn't a computer geek. No offense. I barely even know why it's in my directory because it too has an unholy wall of text (more like a whole forum) attached to it. All I know as the "end user" and not a dev or modder, is it is important to help me run the pussy mods.

For users who aren't retarded but aren't nerds either, yet do have healthy libido's doing most of the thinking for us, it's enough if you just post the DL links and pop off those short but sweet things we absolutely need to know.

Knowing that, I'll try the basic pack and I bet it runs fine.

Thank you for the help and I will be sure to endorse your mod if it works for me, especially since you're so sweet about it and didn't condescend me in any way in your reply's.

Post Script:

I did run the basic install. Turns out it was your buggy mod that causes the "T-Pose". It's not me or my lack of knowledge on the matter. It doesn't run right or install easy and the 300-some-odd mods + plugins I am running are and do. So it's your mod and not any of those that's whacked out.

I got those to run so credit me with a minuscule of finite intellect. Anyhow, any mod that's this much hassle isn't worth the hassle. If you can't simply DL it, run it through a mod installer, FNIS and loot or boss shoot it, for any basic issues, then play it. It's just a shit show.

So no reply needed. I'm sure there are plenty of people who understand how to get it running just right via Papyrus, for the 85% who don't have tech degrees it's not a fun pastime working on our game instead of actually playing it without CTD's and glitches.

Later.

Spoiler
7 hours ago, canthor said:

Hello, first off love the mod, but I was just wondering if there are any console commands to increase the stats of your slaves. Training them is fun and everything, but I start new games often, and was wanting to see if there's a faster way.

The short answer is no.

The long answer is that there is a method to speeding up training. Catch a slave and train them to the point that they are willing to fight for you. Then tie them up in a secure interior location. This will have them increase in submission, pose and combat without you having to do anything else. If you have sex with them whenever you're in that safe, interior location you can also get that to go up quickly (make sure you take the bindings off first and place them on afterwards). 

Then, get Home Sweet Home by Musje. Take the first slave, when it has achieved the numbers that you want and use it to train others.

Happy hunting!

On 9/1/2018 at 1:01 PM, Balsarius said:

Post Script:

I did run the basic install. Turns out it was your buggy mod that causes the "T-Pose". It's not me or my lack of knowledge on the matter. It doesn't run right or install easy and the 300-some-odd mods + plugins I am running are and do. So it's your mod and not any of those that's whacked out.

I got those to run so credit me with a minuscule of finite intellect. Anyhow, any mod that's this much hassle isn't worth the hassle. If you can't simply DL it, run it through a mod installer, FNIS and loot or boss shoot it, for any basic issues, then play it. It's just a shit show.

So no reply needed. I'm sure there are plenty of people who understand how to get it running just right via Papyrus, for the 85% who don't have tech degrees it's not a fun pastime working on our game instead of actually playing it without CTD'a and glitches.

Later.

the thing is i've found that bugs and ctd's, most especially weird t-pose bugs like you're describing don't come from this mod without some other seriously messed up mods interfering with it. haven't heard of the bug in years and the last time i think it was some weird bug with slave tats.

that papyrus log that's greek to you is there to send to those of us who read it like a second language. majority of the issues or conflicts have come from other mods and that log tells about 75 to 90% of those issues. i'd still guess that your t-pose bug came from a more complicated mod installation that went wrong, but its your choice to find out what mod you're already running that's giving unknown problems that show up when adding pahe or live with what you have

Can someone please help with how you install this mod properly? Honestly, this mod has been a little confusing for me.

1) Do I even need the 'mcm fix' file? The 'full_install' has 'fixed mcm' in the downloaded filename...

2) How do I install the Devious Device Patches? Do I just override the 'full_install' like you do with usual mod patches? (I'm using 'Mod Organizer').

3) Is the same true for the Lakeview Manor and TDF Prostitution Patch?

4) How do I install the Fellglow Slave Camp I want? Do I again override the 'full_install', then override it another time if I want to use the 'altered' or 'rebuilt' version?

Spoiler
28 minutes ago, Kaibah said:

Can someone please help with how you install this mod properly? Honestly, this mod has been a little confusing for me.

1) Do I even need the 'mcm fix' file? The 'full_install' has 'fixed mcm' in the downloaded filename...

2) How do I install the Devious Device Patches? Do I just override the 'full_install' like you do with usual mod patches? (I'm using 'Mod Organizer').

4) How do I install the Fellglow Slave Camp I want? Do I again override the 'full_install', then override it another time if I want to use the 'altered' or 'rebuilt' version?

I can tell you what I did, I don't know if this is the "official" way to handle it. Download the full install and simply tick "off" the .esp's that you don't want and leave the others on. It's worked for me.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:14 PM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I can tell you what I did, I don't know if this is the "official" way to handle it. Download the full install and simply tick "off" the .esp's that you don't want and leave the others on. It's worked for me.

I see you appeared again! ?

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I ended up just merging the main install with whatever I wanted and it seems to be working so far, but I'll have to test it a bit. The whipping is certainly pretty funny. ?

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Kaibah said:

I see you appeared again! ?

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I ended up just merging the main install with whatever I wanted and it seems to be working so far, but I'll have to test it a bit. The whipping is certainly pretty funny. ?

Yeah I had a hiatus. Didn't realize how much I missed this mod until I reloaded it. Funny, I can't remember why I took it out of my load order now. Guess I'm getting old and can't remember anything!

On 9/4/2018 at 6:45 AM, Kaibah said:

the individual patches are only there for those who don't get the full install to download the smaller files they need so if you want the full version and have all the needed requirements for it then you don't needed the additional patches...those are included

On 9/4/2018 at 7:14 AM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

that was my original thoughts why i had originally only the full version, but some couldn't understand that idea either...then there are those that need the smaller files on a weak connection or taxed air time

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

the individual patches are only there for those who don't get the full install to download the smaller files they need so if you want the full version and have all the needed requirements for it then you don't needed the additional patches...those are included

that was my original thoughts why i had originally only the full version, but some couldn't understand that idea either...then there are those that need the smaller files on a weak connection or taxed air time

Thanks. Nice to know I got it right.

Work going okay?

5 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

so for some weird reason i can no longer talk to my slave, and i didn't rename her or anything. any clue whats wrong?

That is a known issue if are you using MHIYH mod, if you speak to a slave "lets talk about your home" it changes the faction or something and you can no longer talk to your slave, I have that issue from time to time.
Reload a save game prior to that and try to stay away from that dialog text when talking to a slave.

Maybe someone can patch MHIYH to ignore slaves or something.

Just a thought...
@
CliftonJD, you ever use EFF, like MCM menu when facing a NPC you can fix their faction or recruit them by FORCING it via MCM, do you think facing a slave an MCM menu can force fix a slave faction or dialog?

3 hours ago, ragnam said:

That is a known issue if are you using MHIYH mod, if you speak to a slave "lets talk about your home" it changes the faction or something and you can no longer talk to your slave, I have that issue from time to time.
Reload a save game prior to that and try to stay away from that dialog text when talking to a slave.

Just a thought...
@
CliftonJD, you ever use EFF, like MCM menu when facing a NPC you can fix their faction or recruit them by FORCING it via MCM, do you think facing a slave an MCM menu can force fix a slave faction or dialog?

i do have MHIYH but i never used that dialogue on my slave. i selected debug on PAH MCM and that fixed things fortunately, i only hope it isn't a chronic bug

On 9/9/2018 at 7:28 AM, ragnam said:

Just a thought...
@

we have a slave reset in the mcm that works regardless of facing the slave, but since its been ages since i've had the name loss bug i can't say if the updated reset will fix that bug from that mod, nor do i know what its doing to the slave that causes the bug...on the other hand patching the dialogue to ignore slaves might be do-able

On 9/9/2018 at 11:10 AM, TheDragonBorn said:

i do have MHIYH but i never used that dialogue on my slave. i selected debug on PAH MCM and that fixed things fortunately, i only hope it isn't a chronic bug

confused about what setting you chose unless you meant to say you chose the slave reset from the mcm

But happy to hear it worked, i know if you had used that dialogue on your slave its been known to become a chronic issue of the slave losing its name but since we don't know how you got your bug we don't know if your issue will be chronic as well

im using this mod with immersive creatures and i enslaves a female and male hybrid cultist. everyone else i enslave works "almost" fine, but i noticed after enslaving 2 npc's from a different mod they are spawning invisible if not at all now and as for the 2 i already enslaved they no longer exist. i sold the mail in the mines and he isnt there like the other 2 vanilla slaves i sold and the famle hybrid cultist just doesnt exist but pahe has her listed as a slave and when teleporting her to me it says she is in my location but she is not. i tried to debug but no success. anyone else find a fix for this issue? im not sure if i cant enslave anyone from other mods or what...deadly wenches worked fine so i thought it was ok.