Another Issue:

I tested the "bound after rape" scenario in the immortality tab. 

It seems to work fine (player teleports outside, gets into funiture or is bound in the dungeon itself). So far so good.

But from that point it totally breaks. The pop up window blocks the... erm. "sight", so its not fun to be bound in the furniture at all.

Biggest problem tho: whenever I press the wrong key (virtually any key, I could not reproduce this sufficiently) the character leaves the furniture and ... freezes. Meaning I can only turn on the spot, get back into furniture or out of it, but not move. Enableplayercontrols does not fix this, neither does getting back into furniture (blindly aiming with "use" (E) in the general direction). Save broken -> reload.

So I went for just clicking through the windows to prevent accidently falling out of the furniture. That part is working well so far, but it is no fun at all because the window is... well.. in the way :)

May I suggest something?

- first it is important that no keypress (free cam, movement or whatnot) can free the player from the furniture

- then, once per hour (maybe adjustable via MCM) the window should pop up with the "struggle" "freeyour hands" "endure" should pop up.

- struggle should increase the chance to break free in the next attempt using "free your hands". every free your hands that fails should reduce the break free chance.

- the third option, enduring the bonds I dont really see the reason why it is there?! (would be interesting to have it implemented to regain stamina, while struggle and freeing costs a lot of it. might require to set stamina regeneration to 0 while in furniture and only "endure" can regenerate some.

It would be also nice if NPCs close to the bound PC would engage in civilian rape scenes and then lock the PC back into the furniture afterwards. 
This would make this feature better than anything I encountered thus far in skyrim :)

Currently tho, because it tends to break the game so often, I will probably turn it off until it is patched :(

20 hours ago, Nymra said:

- first it is important that no keypress (free cam, movement or whatnot) can free the player from the furniture

- then, once per hour (maybe adjustable via MCM) the window should pop up with the "struggle" "freeyour hands" "endure" should pop up.

- struggle should increase the chance to break free in the next attempt using "free your hands". every free your hands that fails should reduce the break free chance.

- the third option, enduring the bonds I dont really see the reason why it is there?! (would be interesting to have it implemented to regain stamina, while struggle and freeing costs a lot of it. might require to set stamina regeneration to 0 while in furniture and only "endure" can regenerate some.

It would be also nice if NPCs close to the bound PC would engage in civilian rape scenes and then lock the PC back into the furniture afterwards. 
This would make this feature better than anything I encountered thus far in skyrim :)

Totally agree. In fact, I've already patched the script so only the Spacebar will work to struggle free. That way I can at least use Customizable Camera's free cam mode to admire the PC's predicament.

I imagine "Wait (Endure your bonds)" could be useful for increased arousal of her captors, making them eventually have another go at her.

Similarly, struggling free shouldn't be an automatic success, but each attempt could boost arousal of the captors, and kill the PC's stamina bar, triggering Exhaustion, Sweat Function Redux...

The combat surrender placed me outside a dungeon, but first off the furniture was high up in air, and secondly i wasn't tied to it. I had the struggle dialogs though while just standing.

Is it possible to flag the furnitures so they don't collide with other terrain objects? Not sure if that's a fix or not, but i've seen it mentioned somewhere.

outdoorbound.jpg

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

The combat surrender placed me outside a dungeon, but first off the furniture was high up in air, and secondly i wasn't tied to it. I had the struggle dialogs though while just standing.

Is it possible to flag the furnitures so they don't collide with other terrain objects? Not sure if that's a fix or not, but i've seen it mentioned somewhere.

outdoorbound.jpg

I have a similar problem. I managed to "fix" at least the issue with not beeing bound. Try not to hit just ANY key (including stuff like "switch to free camera") since this seems to break the player character out of the furniture. At least that was true for me.

No solution for the floating furnitures, tho. I just accepted it for now. If it bothers you too much, maybe set the chance of outdoor bondage to 0% and increase the chance of local bondage.

Bad place to get bound :P

3 ghosts ambushed my Character (via Sands of Time) and then bound her in a corner... bad way to escape and they did not walk off like ever :)

That aside, I just noticed Naked Dungeons is not working well with "mortal poison". The poison keeps killing my character and naked dungeon keeps reviving him.

Dunno how this is solved by other defeat mods, but one solution comes to mind: Naked Dungeon Defeat event could cure poison effects?

Its rather hard at the moment, I have to deactivate assassins from Sands of Time and other encounters that use that kind of poison. Hope the vanilla game has nothing alike, just playing dawnguard. The longest Naked Dungeon Defeat test I made so far, big fun! Fight, defeat, bound/freed, escape/flee, heal -> repeat! 
Never run into any problems, defeat scenes are starting quite fast, indoor bondage is usually well done (no hovering effects or something). 
Followers get "downed" etc.

Sometimes NPCs keep attacking the player during fucking scenes, but the player does not die, so its just... well, more grimdark fun :)

After so much tailoring of mods, finally a defeat that I can work with. 

20181118022025_1.jpg

3 hours ago, orgs1n said:

Heh, last time my PC picked up an impromptu follower -- a tavern brawler from Immersive World Encounters -- he went and sat at the bandits' table, enjoying some mead, while my PC was getting molested. It seemed somehow fitting for a troublemaker. Gotta love FollowerLivePackage! :)

Ahahaha, now that you mention... Serana from dawnguard went to make some firewood one time, while the PC got raped by some bandits. 
Seemed it triggered some idle state somehow, but it was only that one time. 

Immersive World Encounters looks fun... definatly have to look more into non-LL mods, too :D

Update:

Activating "Harmlessness" prevented the NPCs from attacking during Sex (at least I did not witness that behaviour anymore). Would still be nice if it would work without harmlessness too. The mod should trigger "godmode" for player during sex scenes, then attacks from NPC would even be fun. I tailored that for myself with a hotkey for godmode :)
Just funny to watch an occasional attack during the sex, be it sword or magic. Grimdark skyrim :D

Suggestion for Followers: currently the mod only downs followers. It would be nice, tho, if they would at least be "bound" to a furniture for the duration of the sexlab sex scene. 

Automatically freed after the sex is over. 
The follower standing next to the player when wiggling free is unimmersive, tho. So it would be cool if the follower would be bound "mirrored" to the player, meaning at the same time with the same furniture, but in another position (facing or back on back).

Downed followers have a habit of "moving" towards the rape scene, ending up clipping badly. Will try to adress that with EFF mechanics (spacing and stuff, but I dont know if that will work, needs more testing :)).

Defeat: I noticed some weird behaviour here. I get defeated by bandits, but suddenly a deer (one time even a rabbit!!!!) appear out of nowhere and start raping their way while the other NPCs just watch. This is not too bad because its kinda funny and slapstick, just wanted to say that this is happening. 
- beaten by NPC type A - raped by NPC type B, even when B was not part of the fight.

Still happily playing with this Mod :) But I must admit I do not use the trap feature. Everything that involves stealing just messes up my favourites and item configurations. Will try that in an all out survival + empty skyrim profile in the future. At least it is working...

In general: I get a lot of broken camera issues from Naked Dungeons. Seems when I am touching controls during defeat (player on the ground, scene not started) the camera tends to break. Also after escaping furnitures, there is a chance of broken camera bug. 

No Player Controls:

This one I could not figure out. But after escaping furnitures I sometimes lose player controls (cant access inventory, fight or access magic menu). 
Enable Player Controls (epc) is the most used command since I played with NDUN.

Cant tell if it is a ZAP problem, tho... 

See...

Toccata: "what do I care?" :D

20181121125247_1.jpg

Still having great fun with this mod. And while wiggeling free all the time I got an idea:

- Struggle requires a lot of stamina. So when I use apropos i often have to wait quite some time before I can wiggle to free myself. 

Would be cool if Naked Dungeons would reduce the stamina to zero after the PC is bound to the furniture. That way the stamina regeneration time would determine how long the player has to wait before he can struggle and eventually get free.

Plus: "Free your hands" should require the same amount of stamina as "Struggle". And "Struggle" could use an adjustable successrate (MCM option) :D

• 2 weeks later...

@galahad_69

I noticed you have spider cocooning as a trap consequence and I was wondering how enthusiastic are you about it?  I know there's a moder, Ghrolath, who's working on better cocoon textures for Arachnophobia and toying with the idea of re-skinning a few devious devices (straitjacket + legbinders and the like) as cocoons .  Problem is, he's got no scripting experience, and is looking for some collaboration.  Does that interest you at all?

@Lupine00 I think we should take ND discussion away from DCL thread :D  I just happened to do more testing on the indoor defeat functionality. Firstly the "slavery event" sending to Simple Slavery works, and from there bondage adventure triggered ok. Reload back and then i turned slavery to 0% and captivity event to 100% (it needs to be 100%, because these aren't weights... First it was 50% and there was possibility that player could just walk away after the gangbang.).

So then the captivity event, i couldn't get it to bug based on my testing on level 2 char in Bleak falls barrow (dungeon near riverwood). She gets some restraints added and got tied to a wheel, of which i struggle out. Gain controls back when press W key to move forward. For science i triggered this like 6 times (player.setav health 5), worked every time. At the end of it, player had been robbed 2 times (all gear was found still from 2 different bandits) and with 11 restraints on.

Did a test on outdoor captivity again but it was high in air like before, player fell down to ground. I didn't do any camera tricks, SL is not set to auto-free camera. Also playing on 3rd person mode.

Also about those chances, since they're not weights. Looks like first the SS chance it looked, then outdoors and last the indoors captivity. If none of them triggers then player is free to go, in whatever restraints she might get. Helplessness enabled they won't attack unarmed player, but rape may trigger soon after because of no clothing.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

@Lupine00 I think we should take ND discussion away from DCL thread :D  I just happened to do more testing on the indoor defeat functionality. Firstly the "slavery event" sending to Simple Slavery works, and from there bondage adventure triggered ok. Reload back and then i turned slavery to 0% and captivity event to 100% (it needs to be 100%, because these aren't weights... First it was 50% and there was possibility that player could just walk away after the gangbang.).

So then the captivity event, i couldn't get it to bug based on my testing on level 2 char in Bleak falls barrow (dungeon near riverwood). She gets some restraints added and got tied to a wheel, of which i struggle out. Gain controls back when press W key to move forward. For science i triggered this like 6 times (player.setav health 5), worked every time. At the end of it, player had been robbed 2 times (all gear was found still from 2 different bandits) and with 11 restraints on.

Did a test on outdoor captivity again but it was high in air like before, player fell down to ground. I didn't do any camera tricks, SL is not set to auto-free camera. Also playing on 3rd person mode.

Also about those chances, since they're not weights. Looks like first the SS chance it looked, then outdoors and last the indoors captivity. If none of them triggers then player is free to go, in whatever restraints she might get. Helplessness enabled they won't attack unarmed player, but rape may trigger soon after because of no clothing.

No idea what you are talking about really :)

Setting the captivity event to 50% of course leaves a chance to just walk away. What else should happen? 

Captivity itself is disfunctional at the moment (IMO) without a fix. For me, when ever I press a movement key the actor falls out of the device but has no player controls. 
Trying to get back into the device can break the camera then. 
Camera bugs are also happening (stuck in combat camera). It can sometimes be fixed by just chosing another weapon (thx for the tip, cant find the post anymore). 

Breaking free of captivity should be hard coded to only one key (configurable in MCM). Wiggling to break free finally should also consume stamina.
I use SexlabUtility mod to reduce my PC health to 1 after rape scene. This gives the PC reason to stay in captivity for longer time (until fully regenerated) before trying to run.

I deactivated outdoor captivity (0%) because it not only had the furniture floating in mid air but also broke more easily than indoor captivity. 

At the moment I am looking at the script to see where the furnitures from zaz are called. I would love a wider variety of furnitures for indoor captivity. Had no luck finding anything yet, tho :(

Would also love to change the "defeated" pose for the player. Laying on the ground clips in 9 out of 10 cases in a very bad way. Kneeling would be way better. Also no luck finding that in the scripts :(

I dont let NDUN handle any devices because it does not use the correct ones for me. When I set it to equip only gags, it equips shackles to the legs...
Low chances for DDs are like zero chance. I had DD chance for yoke set to 2% and in hours of gameplay never happened. I noticed only after a long time it still was 2% :)

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

Captivity itself is disfunctional at the moment (IMO) without a fix. For me, when ever I press a movement key the actor falls out of the device but has no player controls. 
Trying to get back into the device can break the camera then.

I see what you mean. You are only supposed to hit the jump key (space) while tied up in furniture. Only when messages say you are free to go you can press movement key.

So it works when you want it to work... in the meantime we can wait for furniture implementation of DD.

And i had a different floor wheel when tested today.

43 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I see what you mean. You are only supposed to hit the jump key (space) while tied up in furniture. Only when messages say you are free to go you can press movement key.

So it works when you want it to work... in the meantime we can wait for furniture implementation of DD.

And i had a different floor wheel when tested today.

I dont expect DD furnitures to happen anytime soon. And them beeing then implemented in major mods... no :(
Too much is going in a completly wrong direction...
What really needs an update is zaz basic functions. 

Yeah, only space bar shows the quest window for me when in captivity, but all other keys are "breaking" immersion at the moment, so I have to roleplay that. 
It is not realy breaking free anyway, since you just stand next to the furniture without player controls, hehe. 

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the guard punishment for nudity in public, but I wish there was some sort of probability slider especially for things like shaving the head. That is a great feature but 100% probability pretty much means you never have hair again. ☹️

Also some kind of way to tell the mod when some sort of enforced nudity laws are in effect in specific towns (my example stems from SL Adventures which allows for nudity laws to be inverted by hold so someplaces require you to be naked.)

Love the mod BTW!

2 hours ago, Rullis113 said:

I'm having issues installing this. I am using Vortex mod manager, thought it doesn't seem to be able to manage the mod. I manually unzipped and copied those files all over and different ways and I can't seem to find the proper form. Someone help stupid pls.

that's odd

works with:

> manual install (tested)

> NMM (tested)

> MO (not tested myself, but I am sure I know one or two users that install it without issue)

if you have installed it manually you still have to activate the esp in Vortex I guess

install isn't in any way different to other mods

so maybe it's an issue with vortex or something unrelated to NDUN

did you try to install it in skyrim/data manually or into vortex virtual install?

and what exactly doesn't work?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the mod works well, but once in a while after a sex animation scene, sometimes my character is teleported to another place in the cells and gives some bugs, is there any fix for that? and another thing, is not gangbang running creatures? when I played for a while, it only worked on human npcs

On 2/10/2019 at 11:37 AM, crococat said:

While player is SD+ enslaved, ND surrender does not work with any option in ND MCM slave status. Want button to ignore any factions. Great mod.

While the player is a member of the zbfSlaveFaction, Civilian Rape and Guard Punishment are disabled to avoid some mod conflicts.