3 hours ago, orgs1n said:

I've run FNIS and started a new game, with mixed results.

I first returned to my initial testing dungeon, Volskygge. The PC enters the dungeon, gets knocked out, wakes up in a DD furniture but after one or two lashes, the furniture disappears, seemingly due to the whipping PC bumping into the PC, which happens 4 times out of 5 in Volskygge's narrow walkways. The PC then just stands there, and the whipping NPC freezes up for the duration of the punishment. After that the rape scene plays out, but now there's no more captivity scene, either indoor or outdoor. (Tried with the one at 100%, then the other at 100%.)

Then I thought I should maybe check other places, and got better results both outdoors and in the nearby Harmugstahl. There all seemed normal, except that after being locked in DD furniture, the first attempt to struggle is always successful (perhaps that is intentional), after which the PC stands locked on the ground until she frees her hands. Then, all control is restored.

Maybe someone else could check if things work well in Volskygge?

@Seeker88, thanks for the tip, but I've got Naked Dungeons set to rob the PC of all goods, so it certainly isn't an encumbrance issue. ?

I ve had similar problems with Naked Dungeons. 

Often after beeing whipped for beeing naked the PC got stuck in place.

Same after getting tied to a furniture. Back then I did not find a workaround, basically had to load an earlier save.

11 hours ago, orgs1n said:

I've run FNIS and started a new game, with mixed results.

I first returned to my initial testing dungeon, Volskygge. The PC enters the dungeon, gets knocked out, wakes up in a DD furniture but after one or two lashes, the furniture disappears, seemingly due to the whipping PC bumping into the PC, which happens 4 times out of 5 in Volskygge's narrow walkways. The PC then just stands there, and the whipping NPC freezes up for the duration of the punishment. After that the rape scene plays out, but now there's no more captivity scene, either indoor or outdoor. (Tried with the one at 100%, then the other at 100%.)

Then I thought I should maybe check other places, and got better results both outdoors and in the nearby Harmugstahl. There all seemed normal, except that after being locked in DD furniture, the first attempt to struggle is always successful (perhaps that is intentional), after which the PC stands locked on the ground until she frees her hands. Then, all control is restored.

Maybe someone else could check if things work well in Volskygge?

@Seeker88, thanks for the tip, but I've got Naked Dungeons set to rob the PC of all goods, so it certainly isn't an encumbrance issue. ?

Oh, it's a bit more clear now.

It is not related to the new Captivity event (the one in which you have to struggle out of a Zaz furniture), since the mod never triggers any kind of whipping upon this event.

It must have something to do with one of the old equipment retrieval scenarios, namely the "Captive event" (the names are similar, it's pretty confusing I admit). There must be a hidden bug somewhere in that scenario. I'll look into it as soon as I have some time. Until then, you can prevent it from happening again by setting the "Captive event weight" variable to zero in the "Equipment retrieval" group of the ND MCM page.

33 minutes ago, galahad_69 said:

I'll look into it as soon as I have some time. Until then, you can prevent it from happening again by setting the "Captive event weight" variable to zero in the "Equipment retrieval" group of the ND MCM page.

Thanks for the feedback! I hope you can find the cause. Setting the Captive event weight to 0 would be a shame as I find it the most realistic scenario. :)

My take on the scenarios:

1. Entrance event weight: why would whoever put the trap there strip the PC, place her gear nicely outside, then rearm the trap and disappear?
  2. Guard event weight: see #1, plus why would guards check dungeon entrances to confiscate all goods found?
  3. Citizen event weight: see #1, plus which respectable citizen goes around stealing stuff? (Only PC's have the right! ;) )
  4. Bandit event weight: can work, if you picture an "adventurer robber" trapping dungeon entrances in order to reappropriate their loot...
  5. Dungeon event weight: makes sense; the bandits steal the PC's gear, they aren't rapists but hope that leaving her naked at the entrance will scare her off.
  6. Captive event weight: the bandits trap the PC, steal her stuff, have their way with her and keep her locked up for ransom money or further abuse. That's what I would expect from criminals.

What was your reason to add the Body visuals/inflation part of this mod? Were you unsatisfied with existing mods that focus on this one thing already? (Fill Her Up, Pearl Juice Continued) I'd hate for this mod to become a monstrosity like DCL that tries to do everything at once, and ends up being too heavy for my load order.

Then again, I could say the same about the Immortality feature, but I really like your implementation. It's the only one I know of that succeeds in a) rounding up nearby NPC's for gangbangs and b) using so many of the furniture animations in Zaz 8.0+.

Its Outdoor captivity chance doesn't work for me though. With it set to 100% and all others to 0%, the PC gets raped, then the attackers wander off while a message "Your enemies can attack you again any time!" appears. I had expected for the PC to be locked in furniture outside dungeon entrance, after the rape.

1 hour ago, orgs1n said:
  1. Entrance event weight: why would whoever put the trap there strip the PC, place her gear nicely outside, then rearm the trap and disappear?
  2. Guard event weight: see #1, plus why would guards check dungeon entrances to confiscate all goods found?
  3. Citizen event weight: see #1, plus which respectable citizen goes around stealing stuff? (Only PC's have the right! ;) )
  4. Bandit event weight: can work, if you picture an "adventurer robber" trapping dungeon entrances in order to reappropriate their loot...
  5. Dungeon event weight: makes sense; the bandits steal the PC's gear, they aren't rapists but hope that leaving her naked at the entrance will scare her off.
  6. Captive event weight: the bandits trap the PC, steal her stuff, have their way with her and keep her locked up for ransom money or further abuse. That's what I would expect from criminals.

What was your reason to add the Body visuals/inflation part of this mod? Were you unsatisfied with existing mods that focus on this one thing already? (Fill Her Up, Pearl Juice Continued) I'd hate for this mod to become a monstrosity like DCL that tries to do everything at once, and ends up being too heavy for my load order.

Then again, I could say the same about the Immortality feature, but I really like your implementation. It's the only one I know of that succeeds in a) rounding up nearby NPC's for gangbangs and b) using so many of the furniture animations in Zaz 8.0+.

Its Outdoor captivity chance doesn't work for me though. With it set to 100% and all others to 0%, the PC gets raped, then the attackers wander off while a message "Your enemies can attack you again any time!" appears. I had expected for the PC to be locked in furniture outside dungeon entrance, after the rape.

"Entrance event weight: why would whoever put the trap there strip the PC, place her gear nicely outside, then rearm the trap and disappear?"

The entrance is permanently trapped, there's no need to rearm it. The nature of the trap is to stip the player and hold their belongings outside. The package is just lying outside the dungeon entrance.

1. Entrance event: ... but no one happens to find it.

2. Guard event: ...someone recovers the gear and gives it to the guards for safekeeping until its owner turnes up.

3. Citizen: ...someone who caught sight of you entering the dungeon and the trap go off recovers it but and leaves a letter in hope of getting some kind of erm.. reward.

4. Bandit: ... a wanted criminal finds your package. The guards suspect who the culprit is but since they escaped their jurisdiction you have to find the thief yourself.

5. Dungeon event: ...a bandit living inside the dungeon finds your package and since he knows how to bypass the trap, he takes it inside.

6. Captive event: ...the bandits living inside the dungeon find not your package, bu you yourself (lying unconsciously inside the entrance). They have fun with you, then throw you out of the dungeon. As for your package, any of the above 5 can happen with it (it's random IIRC).

As for the all-in-one nature of the mod: it was implemented this way precisely to avoid overloading the load order. ND contains a basic, but functioning implementation of various features covered by larger, more script-heavy mods. If you need all the functionality offered by a large, dedicated mod, then you use that one, and disable the corresponding sub-feature of ND (if you disable, for instance, ND's Immortality because you prefer Defeat, there will be no running quests/scripts left behind by ND, so all you lose is some minimal disk space). But if all you need is some basic, simplistic functionality of that particular feature, then you can just use the one built in in ND, which saves you some place in your load order.

I was satisfied with most of the dedicated mods (although I don't use too many of them), so it's not if I wanted to make ND a competitor of them. The only exception were the no-death mods, none of them was working flawlessly for me, I was struggling to set them up in a way to achieve an absolutely no-death outcome. So this is why I built one inside ND from the ground up, which (afaik) guarantees that the PC cannot die ever, not even from falling damage.

As for Outdoor captivity:

The Captivity event is a subfeature of the Robbery event, so if you set the Robbery event chance to 0%, then it cannot be triggered.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2018 at 12:16 AM, voberon said:

Great mod! I have this unusual problem though, at some point bandits stopped being hostile. Armor, weapons... they just ignore this stuff. Tried to turn off/on harmlessness option and mod itsef, doesnt help. Any ideas how to fix this? 

Well, you need to check whether your character is a member of the following faction:

ndun_HarmlessFaction ("Harmless Faction")

There's an easy way to check it: open the 'Debug' page of the Naked Dungeons MCM.

There is a variable there called 'Indecency status', followed by something like 'DECENT', 'NAKED', 'HELPLESS' or 'NAKED AND HELPLESS'. 

The actual value is not important, but if there is an exclamation mark in parentheses at the end of that line - like, for instance: NAKED(!) - then it means that the player character is a member of the ndun_HarmlessFaction.

If the exclamation mark is missing, then the PC is not in said faction, which means that your problem has nothing to do with the Harmlessness function of Naked Dungeons.

There is another faction used by Naked Dungeons into which the PC might have got stuck in, the "Disguised Bandit Faction".

You'll have to use the console to check whether your PC is a member of it:

- Open console

- Type "help disguise" (without the quotation marks)

- You'll get a list of forms having the word "disguise" in their name

- Find the "Disguised Bandit Faction" entry, there will be a form ID (a hexadecimal number) next to it (something like '0F3B9F8' or any number like that)

- Type "player.getfactionrank 0F3B9F8" without the quotation marks (and with the actual number of your form, not this made up one)

- The console will return a simple decimal number. If this number is negative, than your PC is not a member of ND's disguised bandit faction, which means that your problem is not related to Naked Dungeons. If the number is non-negative, then you can remove your PC from the faction using either the

- "player.setfactionrank 0F3B9F8 -2", or the

- "player.removefromfaction 0F3B9F8" command. (Again, don't type the quotation marks and make sure to use the actual form ID given by the above help command instead of this random number I typed as an example).

But the symptom you describe (some NPCs losing hostilily) is not necessarily related to Naked Dungeons. It happened to me as well ages ago (when ND wasn't even a thing).

If I recall correctly, it turned out that my player character got stuck into one of the bandit factions (some mod may have added her to it), I had to remove her from the faction using console.

I have a problem,everytime a trap is set my PC is falling unconscious and the camera gets stuck there.And even if i manage to get unstuck my screen is darkened and saturated.(the unconscious effects dont run off?).I can see the messages about stripping armors and such.Why is htis happening

This is how it should look like

And this is how it looks when it gets stuck 

On 10/4/2018 at 12:03 AM, XarisZ said:

I have a problem,everytime a trap is set my PC is falling unconscious and the camera gets stuck there.And even if i manage to get unstuck my screen is darkened and saturated.(the unconscious effects dont run off?).I can see the messages about stripping armors and such.Why is htis happening

Well I've never experienced the camera getting stuck in the "unconscious mode", nor have I heard of anyone else experiencing it before.

It certainly takes some time (up to 15 seconds approximately) for the script to do its work, but after that the character must come round and all the visual effects should disappear.

It was working fine with vanilla Skyrim, and it's working OKish with ENB as well (the only slight problem in the latter case being the screen not remaining dark throughout the whole time as it should).

Your problem might have something to do with your setup having been overloaded by too many running scripts, perhaps a few orphaned or buggy ones, some of them preventing the trap's script to finish, but it's just a wild guess to be honest.

On 10/1/2018 at 12:20 PM, monsta88 said:

what are you up to nowadays? Maybe working on some more features for this epic mod? (wink, wink)

Not atm.

As a next step I think I'll need to make ND fully DD4 compatible, but that will be a shitload of work and I have very little time now.

6 hours ago, galahad_69 said:

Not atm.

As a next step I think I'll need to make ND fully DD4 compatible, but that will be a shitload of work and I have very little time now.

Hm, are you sure about that? I'm using ND with DD4, and the core functions work w/o problem. Tbh I thought it was already compatible.

8 hours ago, galahad_69 said:

Well I've never experienced the camera getting stuck in the "unconscious mode", nor have I heard of anyone else experiencing it before.

It certainly takes some time (up to 15 seconds approximately) for the script to do its work, but after that the character must come round and all the visual effects should disappear.

It was working fine with vanilla Skyrim, and it's working OKish with ENB as well (the only slight problem in the latter case being the screen not remaining dark throughout the whole time as it should).

Your problem might have something to do with your setup having been overloaded by too many running scripts, perhaps a few orphaned or buggy ones, some of them preventing the trap's script to finish, but it's just a wild guess to be honest.

I am using Konan ENB.And if i disable its effect while im stuck everything is pitch black.

Hmm apart from your mod im using sos,DDi,e,a,ZaZ,SLA,Sanguine Debauchery,Beeing Female,Defeat,Agressive Prostitution and Luxury Suite.Do you think running these together messes up the script?Is there an ID for the unconscious effect?

• 3 weeks later...

I lowered chance of guard event to 0%, but it still triggered. There is only a limited amount of ink and quills in world of Skyrim, no vendor sells them and very hard to find. There's also a high chance of player not being able to wear clothing when speaking to guard so, he/she will just engage whipping.

Also i don't see a way to not trigger naked dungeon while there is already previous event (item recovery) ongoing.

And for second time now he sends me to get a copy of Solitude Textbook of Writing from Markath's Dwemer museum. Problem is that he is in section where even if you get key from Calcelmo, you are trespassing and the guard will attack you when closing. I teleported him to previous zone with console command last time.

My character is completely naked. Nothing equipped at all and she "Naked" according to the Debug page of the Naked Dungeon MCM menu.

I activated the Helpless option but I'm still getting attacked by bandits and stuff. What am I missing?

I tried disguising myself as a bandit and at least that works.

4 hours ago, wettel said:

My character is completely naked. Nothing equipped at all and she "Naked" according to the Debug page of the Naked Dungeon MCM menu.

I activated the Helpless option but I'm still getting attacked by bandits and stuff. What am I missing?

its naked and unarmed, check if you have:

- weapon equipped

- combat spell equipped

- passive combat spell running

- nacked: any equipment slot counts and not only slot 32

- you need to be naked before you encounter the hostiles

- or you need to be nacked after NDUNdefeat

if you have already aggro, getting naked wont help you (run away and hide till they loose aggro)

if the bandits have aggro already (attacking someting like ... wildlife, travelers) getting naked wont help you (hide and wait till they are done with their target)

if you wear DDs (chains, shackles, stuff that rattles while moving) and use devious training 2 there is a chance they trigger aggro

NDUNhelpless doesnt work on creatures

check if you have any armor/clothing on you still

- sometimes I forgot the helmet if you have an invisible helmet replacer

- jewelry that add armor rating counts as armor (brown icon in inventory)

- some DDs from devious punishment equipment have armor rating and count as armor

strange enough:

- amulet of articulation doesnt count as armor even if it adds armor rating

On 11/1/2018 at 11:31 AM, wettel said:

I tried disguising myself as a bandit and at least that works.

I forgot one important thing:

if civil rape is set to 0 => it deactivates the helpless feature (even if its activated in MCM)

civil rape needs to be set at least to 1% so the helpless feature doesnt deactivate

and

as far as I know NDUN checks every 6 sec for changes, means you cant run into hostiles get naked and hope for the best

if you have DEC installed you can check the live how hostlies get friendly via NDUN helpless feature

if its on a new game => you need to reload at least once after activating ndun

EDIT: NDUN needs to be low in load order

So i came to realize i really need this mod in my load order. Even if i do disable "harmlessness" and set naked dungeon chance to 0%, the "Excuse me..." dialog for npcs is invaluable. I mean, i don't dislike naked dungeons themselves but just having some other mods too like SL Kidnapped, having all features overlap is a bit much. So i only enable it occasionally.

And then the other features this mod provide can also be fun, like setting low chance for armor to break when hit. And no, you'll never get item you're so attached to that you would cry for losing it. I have propably 3 different mods now with chance for robbing all my gold and most stuff away, that gives enough challenge for playing.

On 11/1/2018 at 10:57 PM, donttouchmethere said:

I forgot one important thing:

if civil rape is set to 0 => it deactivates the helpless feature (even if its activated in MCM)

civil rape needs to be set at least to 1% so the helpless feature doesnt deactivate

and

as far as I know NDUN checks every 6 sec for changes, means you cant run into hostiles get naked and hope for the best

if you have DEC installed you can check the live how hostlies get friendly via NDUN helpless feature

if its on a new game => you need to reload at least once after activating ndun

EDIT: NDUN needs to be low in load order

Ahh, that helped a bit. Now my status is "Naked(!)". Yet, I'm still not wearing anything and I'm not flagged as helpless at all. No Spells, no Weapons, Jewelry, DD-Gear, Helmet, absolutely nothing. I also aggroed nothing. I'm standing in the middle of nowhere, sorrounded by a whole bunch of nothing and unequipped anything and everything.

My only guess now is, that it must be because of the passive buff/effects I have. I do have the Warrior Stone buff, the Talos buff, some SexLab pheromones buffs, two DD-related buffs, a Bathing of Skyrim buff and a Satisfied ("Lover's Desires") buff.

Can it be because one of those?

Thanks for your answers btw.

3 hours ago, wettel said:

My only guess now is, that it must be because of the passive buff/effects I have. I do have the Warrior Stone buff, the Talos buff, some SexLab pheromones buffs, two DD-related buffs, a Bathing of Skyrim buff and a Satisfied ("Lover's Desires") buff.

dont see any buff that would stop the helpless feature to work

those buffs are running on my PC too

I am not sure if I get you right tho,

are you just standing there and your waiting something to happen or did you go close to hostiles after flagged as naked?

the helpless feature clams hostiles but doesnt start an approach on range, you need to be close to calmed hostiles to trigger NDUN NPC approach

I am not sure if the helpless feature show up in MCM if your not close to any hostiles (but should if it works with factions)

I only check what happens in game, maybe I should look more into the MCM to see the NDUN status, thx for the hint

how I know if the helpless feature is in effect:

DEC scans (on my settings atm) an area of 10.000 units(?) around my PC

in console I can see if the surronding bandits are hostile (with DEC, hostiles cant approach the PC)

if my PC is naked and unarmed => NDUN naked/helpless faction (?) => all surrounding hostiles (NPC) will become friendly (can see that in console) and are able to approach my PC via DEC (long range, they walk over to the PC, might take a while, those NPC are only friendly to PC via NDUN helpless, they are still hostile to any other NPC faction and will start fights) or via NDUN npc approach (close range, PC needs to be close to NPC)

I guess NDUN works with factions, because the range seems to have no effect

the combo NDUN helpless + DEC is great to lure single bandits out of camps or into traps (because other NPCs are still hostile to the bandits) long range

NDUN helpless + NDUN prostitution (or + TDF prostitution) is great if you want calmed bandits as clients (close range)

NDUN disguise + TDF prostitution is great if you want calmed bandits as clients (risky, but you have a few seconds after sl animation till calmed NPCs get hostile again) and/or you want to lure them out of camps (TDF prostitution "I follow you")

or the more evil approach:

NDUN disguise + TDF prostitution + PAHE&Co => enter bandit camp in disguise => ask for sexy times with TDF-p => bandit follows you => remote area use paralyse => enslave! => train/sell => win =D

so if you you want to test if your naked status/helpless status realy works you could try to approach bandits

if that doesnt work there is still something on your PC that prevents the helpless feature to activate

would be interesting to know what it is

(and check if you maybe have still a shout activated)

3 hours ago, wettel said:

Now my status is "Naked(!)

that should be enough, just checked in my game:

(sorry on german, but all information should be the same place in MCM in english)

unarmed and ragged clothes:

NDUN status: Decent/Nothing

NDUNnaked01.jpg.8496210610a906645f008c21f7251067.jpg

unarmed and no clothes:

NDUN status: naked(!)/Rape and Punishment => hostiles wont attack anymore

(confirmation check: DEC has registered the hostiles in LAL prison (ghosts) as friendly)

NDUNnaked02.jpg.47d2710fa6345bd38f1d899a7e60f810.jpg

directly after putting clothes back on:

DECENT(!)/nothing => takes a few seconds till hostiles will be hostile again

NDUNnaked03.jpg.1e71261ced02f9d285a876f2c64f497e.jpg

Does the civilian approach work for others? I had helpless disabled but chance set to 100% and naked and unarmed in Whiterun i was never once approached. Or is this mod made so only bandits/humanoid enemies can? Guards don't seem to punish either.

edit: Enabled mod again and approach happened with same settings as before... i don't get why.

On 11/4/2018 at 1:13 AM, donttouchmethere said:

I am not sure if I get you right tho,

are you just standing there and your waiting something to happen or did you go close to hostiles after flagged as naked?

the helpless feature clams hostiles but doesnt start an approach on range, you need to be close to calmed hostiles to trigger NDUN NPC approach

I am not sure if the helpless feature show up in MCM if your not close to any hostiles (but should if it works with factions)

I only check what happens in game, maybe I should look more into the MCM to see the NDUN status, thx for the hint

To clarify: I was standing in an area where I was surrounded by nothing so I could be sure I aggro'ed nothing. I unequipped everything and checked my status which was now Naked(!) and Rape and Punishment. Then I walked a while to some bandits like this and they still attacked me.

Now the new thing I discovered: I found some iron cuffs on a corpse and after equipping them my status went to Helpless(!) and the nearby enemy mages would not attack me anymore and I could talk to them. The cuffs where not Devious Devices by the way. They are called "ZBS Cuffs Iron Black".

I have a weird problem atm...

I cant get the Naked Dungeons Defeat Function to work.

I enabled Immortality, but I still die. I had DA installed but deactivated. I m kinda lost atm since I have no idea which other mod could probably interfere.
Also, no mod is overwriting Naked Dungeons.

Any advice on where to look?

Load Order & Mod List is attached. 

modlist.txt

loadorder.txt

EDIT: got it to work now... still dont know which mod it was. I started a new game without DA installed and also without "Everybody dies", a mod which makes all NPCs killable... 
Will try to add the NPC mod back and try again...

After a lot of trying and testing I find your defeat feature to the best of them all... just because it really works smooth and fast (if it works, hehe).

On 9/15/2018 at 11:06 PM, orgs1n said:

... the whipping NPC freezes up for the duration of the punishment.

I've discovered the root cause of this: Ultimate Combat adds a few evasion animations, which mess up brawls and, apparently, the punishments in Naked Dungeons as well. With UC removed, the punishments in ND work normally.

UC is a widely used mod, so this compatibility issue ought to be mentioned in the opening post.

5 hours ago, orgs1n said:

I've discovered the root cause of this: Ultimate Combat adds a few evasion animations, which mess up brawls and, apparently, the punishments in Naked Dungeons as well. With UC removed, the punishments in ND work normally.

UC is a widely used mod, so this compatibility issue ought to be mentioned in the opening post.

doesnt that effect all whipping scenes than? (from SD+, POP, CD, Pet Project...)