On 2/12/2019 at 5:24 AM, mcdyn said:

the mod works well, but once in a while after a sex animation scene, sometimes my character is teleported to another place in the cells and gives some bugs, is there any fix for that? and another thing, is not gangbang running creatures? when I played for a while, it only worked on human npcs

If you mean falling out of the current cell together with some weird graphical glitches, it has something to do with SexLab itself, Naked Dungeons can't do anything to prevent it, at least nothing I'm aware of. It used to be even worse with previous versions of SexLab IIRC.

On 1/23/2019 at 9:04 PM, JohnBear123 said:

Was testing the gangbang feature after you've been defeated. Does it work with draugre and falmer too? I set it to 100% but dont get draugre to do gangbang?

really is not working for now, this feature is available in the mod Sexlab Defeat
the Naked Dungeons are perfect, they just lack the gangbang of creatures, but for bandits mans it works 

Hi there ?

Is there some kind of hidden keyword for resolving female on female defeats using the immortality feature? 

It seems like only 2 of my registered animations appear whenever I lose a fight to another girl. The only thing they have in common is they both have the keyword "fisting" 

FYI love the mod, huge fan. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really interested in the civilian rape/defeat portions of the mod. However I just can't get into the Devious Device items. I know it's a requirement, but can the MCM allow the disable of the dungeon stuff/Devious Device Items and only allow the nude civilian rape stuff? 

5 hours ago, Orzammar said:

I'm really interested in the civilian rape/defeat portions of the mod. However I just can't get into the Devious Device items. I know it's a requirement, but can the MCM allow the disable of the dungeon stuff/Devious Device Items and only allow the nude civilian rape stuff? 

DD items are controlled via MCM menu, so it can be set to 0 chance of adding. 

• 1 month later...

I had a bug with Naked Dungeons, which is very very strange, since I'm using this mod in all my games and never saw this happening.

I had to go to Volunrud (or something like that). When I entered, I had a trap event. I had the fadeout, the unequip of stuff and I got the "Find your gear" quest. I kind of automatically equipped my Bound Sword and Bow spells, when I realized, that all my stuff is still in my inventory!

I finished the dungeons (everyone was naked inside, except me), then I left the dungeon. The "Find your stuff" quest maker pointed to Belethor's shop, under the ground. I TCLd down to find the chest with the "Familiar package" and the quest ended. My items did not get duplicated, thankfully. Anyway, this was a first, and it happened almost 200 hours in in my current game (and I used thi smod in my other playthrough as well).

I'd really like if this would be updated and maybe converted to SSE as well. For examle I'd like an option to keep the "Ancient Nordic Pickaxe", so I can mine the Stalhrim deposits.

Peace,

M

i wanted to ask that if there is any script or fix for me that adds more sexlab animations / tags when my character is defeated/raped for a vamp/bandit female enemy  

when I use with sexlab tools change animations, only appear 4uidk fisting or leito bound fisting, that is, only animations with this tag fisting

already in the animations with male bandits appears all tags/toogles aagressive sexlab which I had selected before

Are there any plans to add more controls to the Immortality/Rape feature?

It works but more often than not, the NPC or Mob the defeated me walks off and a fox appears.

Currently looking for an alternative (defeat is just not reliable enough as a death replacement) as this is actually the only feature I am using on the mod. 

Hello just wanted to hop in and say I love the features of this mod ty for it. Absolutely love the chance for my armor to break and go poof, ive been trying to simulate a tough life where I lose everything at times and have to keep persevering this mod with the armor breaking greatly aids in that. I usually when robbed leave my things until the quest to get them ex[pires with the mods that allow that, or if I have to get them back so it can trigger again I get them and drop them in a body to despawn. ty ty. 

EDIT- Also love that the whip marks stay on unless you get them cured.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does this mod restrict fast travel in any way? Since installing I get the message that fast travel is not available from this location, everywhere. 

Also after my inventory items were nowhere to be found it told me to talk to a Reach guard which I guess is a little joke? 

Spoiler

I can't only report stuff being stolen when naked and the guard immediately punishes me for being naked. With clothes on the dialog option disappears. So my stuff is just gone?

On 5/30/2019 at 3:38 AM, Lilimorphine said:

I would very much like to try this mod out, but would it work for a male PC?

Did you try it? 

I never did, but the mod basically uses Devious Devices and has Defeat/Rape functionality. I have no experience with playing a male, I only played a mod made for males with a female PC (Mara Island), hehe. 

3 minutes ago, McLude said:

Does this mod restrict fast travel in any way? Since installing I get the message that fast travel is not available from this location, everywhere. 

Also after my inventory items were nowhere to be found it told me to talk to a Reach guard which I guess is a little joke? 

Hide contents

I can't only report stuff being stolen when naked and the guard immediately punishes me for being naked. With clothes on the dialog option disappears. So my stuff is just gone?

I dont think there is a fast travel ban in this mod. But I had similar issues with Devious mods. Sometimes items restrict travel and maybe the restriction is not lifted when you unequip the item. But I honestly do not remember the details, I did not have this issue for over a year. 
Make sure if fast travel is allowed in ZAP MCM and maybe try "epc" (enableplayercontrols) in console. 

I also recomment using "Fast Travel from everywhere", mod that makes the game a lot less annoying (should be last in the ESP load order). 

Did you try to trick the guard? I dont remember the details anymore, but  I think the punishment was not immediate. So let yourself punished, the unequip the rags and talk to the guard immediatly? Never dived deeper into that part of NDUN, I mostly use the Immortality feature and in general deactivate all robbery content in mods, no matter what they are or do. Breaks to much shit. 

On 4/20/2019 at 7:27 PM, Mez558 said:

Are there any plans to add more controls to the Immortality/Rape feature?

It works but more often than not, the NPC or Mob the defeated me walks off and a fox appears.

Currently looking for an alternative (defeat is just not reliable enough as a death replacement) as this is actually the only feature I am using on the mod. 

I can only offer a workaround. I am using the mod in the exact same fashion as you do, 

Disable all wildlife animations in Sexlab Creatures to prevent their animations to play. They should appear but not have animations starting. I did that and I honestly do not know if there were new issues then. 
Because my PC is old I mostly play inside indoor locations and do not fight outside. Indoors usually the enemies are more of the same kind. 

15 minutes ago, McLude said:

depending on your setting:

> wearing a collar will prevent the guards from punishing you => yes means you will have to equip an collar on yourself

> wearing any arm bondage will prevent the guards from punishing you (careful NDUN was never updated to DDi 4.2)

> after punishment you get some rags (but depending on your mods the rag can be overwritten and doesn't count as clothes)

alternative:

> there is an option in NDUN MCM to build an "emergency" armor out of material you can find everywhere

> add a mod where you can beg for clothes, like sexlab survival

> earn some money and buy some clothes

> go hunting and build you own clothes/armor

NDUN doesn't prevent you from fast travel, at least not on my setup

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

Did you try it? 

I never did, but the mod basically uses Devious Devices and has Defeat/Rape functionality. I have no experience with playing a male, I only played a mod made for males with a female PC (Mara Island), hehe. 

I didn't try, no, but I think I'm gonna :D What has got me worried is the DD dependency. DDs has no male support, no male item models etc. I've had them installed before on a male character because they were masters to the mod Pet Collar, seemed to work, but then the only item I used had a model provided by Pet Collar mod itself. I just don't know how dependent your mod is on DDs, if I can avoid using some functions where DDs are directly involved. Mostly I want this mod for Defeat/Rape function, but other options sound fun as well :D

8 minutes ago, Lilimorphine said:

I didn't try, no, but I think I'm gonna :D What has got me worried is the DD dependency. DDs has no male support, no male item models etc. I've had them installed before on a male character because they were masters to the mod Pet Collar, seemed to work, but then the only item I used had a model provided by Pet Collar mod itself. I just don't know how dependent your mod is on DDs, if I can avoid using some functions where DDs are directly involved. Mostly I want this mod for Defeat/Rape function, but other options sound fun as well :D

you can basically deactivate 100% of the DD functionality of the mod. 
But you will still need DD as a dependency afaik. 

Do you know Island of Mara? I remember that there were male devious devices included or linked in that mod. Or was it just Zap devices? So long ago...

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

Do you know Island of Mara? I remember that there were male devious devices included or linked in that mod. Or was it just Zap devices? So long ago...

There is a  male DD mod, but I'm pretty sure it requires some older versions of DD to work properly, since some newer changes in DD sadly made them not work quite well together anymore. DD as installed dependency for your mod is fine, though, I don't mind. Thanks for your answers :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have some Questions

Does this mod employ just stripping the player/Npc of their gear as it's function or does it also do bondage related stuff that would require Devious Devices stuff, like what Maria eden, Captured dream shop, Devious cursed loot, or other similar mods use them for. I cant see the guards bothering to slap chastity gear on you for nudity around town, or bandits to do the same.

If this only intends to Strip the player/Npc of their armor when entering dungeons, and not do the hard bondage stuff that other mods require, then the Devious requirements are not needed. you would just need to use Zaz wrist bindings and pillory stuff for punishment by the guards for public indecency. 

According to the description of the mod, you enter the dungeon area, are hit by the trap, lose your gear and have to fight the enemies naked, retrieve your gear, and repeat. Get caught strutting nude in town, and get arrested, have your hands and/or feet bound in chains (I believe is also in Zaz mod) taking to a pillory or whipping rack, get whipped, raped or whatever.

I would give the player a few mins to get dressed before starting again if you remain nude.

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2017 at 11:24 PM, galahad_69 said:

Not yet (I did not know that mod), but I'll look into it later. Thanks for the suggestion.

Could you please give me some details regarding the incompatibility between SLSO and the current version of ND?

Edit: as far as I understand (having taken a quick look at it) not all SL scenes end with an orgasm if you use SLSO. Is that it?

Basically. When an orgasm happens with SLSO it sends an event, but the scene won't always end with one for one or both partners. Any word on maybe patching this at some point? 

Related, is there a way to have the mod not hide the UI on scene start? Causes issues since you can't see the widgets.

1 hour ago, Xiaron said:

Basically. When an orgasm happens with SLSO it sends an event, but the scene won't always end with one for one or both partners. Any word on maybe patching this at some point? 

Related, is there a way to have the mod not hide the UI on scene start? Causes issues since you can't see the widgets.

I dont think this mod hides the UI on Scene Start. At least it never did for me (I used other mods to do this. You sure you dont have one installed?) 

On 8/12/2019 at 4:25 PM, Nymra said:

I dont think this mod hides the UI on Scene Start. At least it never did for me (I used other mods to do this. You sure you dont have one installed?) 

If I use any of the other mods I have installed to start a scene, the UI stays visible. If ND starts a scene the UI is invisible. Not sure how another mod could be causing that problem honestly.

Edit: I'm not sure that sounded like I meant it to. If anyone can suggest what the issue might be, if it isn't ND, I'd love help figuring it out.