16 minutes ago, CGi said:

So that's how you do it. This negates what i wrote.

i never thought i would see (multi) follower support being implemented like this.

Well, it was years ago. As there have been virtually no complaints about followers ever since (except for that one case I mentioned earlier, and even that one was solved by the user himself using a console command), and I don't use followers very often myself, let alone custom ones, I didn't bother to rewrite the code.

But if you know of a better Papyrus function to tell whether an Actor is a follower, I'd be more than happy to update the mod.

3 hours ago, galahad_69 said:

Well, it was years ago. As there have been virtually no complaints about followers ever since (except for that one case I mentioned earlier, and even that one was solved by the user himself using a console command), and I don't use followers very often myself, let alone custom ones, I didn't bother to rewrite the code.

But if you know of a better Papyrus function to tell whether an Actor is a follower, I'd be more than happy to update the mod.

For only scanning if an actor is a follower that's okay but to handle them, you would have to support each follower framework directly or only care about follower #1.

Pretty much the way Devious Follower does it. Starting to handle multiple followers will just turn into a mess and lots of requests and bug reports.

1 hour ago, CGi said:

For only scanning if an actor is a follower that's okay but to handle them, you would have to support each follower framework directly or only care about follower #1. Pretty much the way Devious Follower does it. Starting to handle multiple followers will just turn into a mess and lots of requests and bug reports.

True, but that doesn't change the fact that there must be a way to detect whether an NPC is a follower or not.

And in the reported case the problem wasn't the number of followers, it was that apparently none of them was a member of any of the follower factions (otherwise they wouldn't have been stripped at 0% follower strip chance). So only caring about follower #1 wouldn't do any good in this case, as the mod couldn't have recognized even that one as a follower without the appropriate faction membership.

1 hour ago, galahad_69 said:

True, but that doesn't change the fact that there must be a way to detect whether an NPC is a follower or not.

And in the reported case the problem wasn't the number of followers, it was that apparently none of them was a member of any of the follower factions (otherwise they wouldn't have been stripped at 0% follower strip chance). So only caring about follower #1 wouldn't do any good in this case, as the mod couldn't have recognized even that one as a follower without the appropriate faction membership.

(Potential) Followers are always in the CurrentFollowerFaction as well, usually at rank -1 (when not hired iirc).

31 minutes ago, delpi said:

Is there an easy way to see what factions one of my followers in is?

Nah, forget it. I've checked the script and there's a bug in it. My apologies.

Actually it had been fixed once ages ago, but I had to recover my files once after a HDD failure about a year ago and I had to redo a lot of work back then, recovering 3 or 4 scripts from an outdated version. This one must have escaped my attention. It's annoying as hell because I haven't even changed anything regarding followers since 2016 IIRC, and now ages old bugs start to recreate themselves. ? I really hope that this one was the last of them.

I'll include the fix in the hotfixed version.

What you can expect is the Follower strip chance variable working properly (so your followers will be left untouched at 0%).

There will be no guarantee for the mod to be compatible with all the follower mods out there, but at least it's won't be impossible either.

Until then you can try whether your followers are recognized and handled properly by setting the Follower strip chance to 100% and triggering a trap. If they don't get back their equipment at the end of the quest, then ND is incompatible with the follower mod in question, which you can handle by leaving the follower strip chance at 0% (but only in the hotfixed version, because, as I said, only the 100% value is working as intended right now in your version).

59 minutes ago, galahad_69 said:

Nah, forget it. I've checked the script and there's a bug in it. My apologies.

Actually it had been fixed once ages ago, but I had to recover my files once after a HDD failure about a year ago and I had to redo a lot of work back then, recovering 3 or 4 scripts from an outdated version. This one must have escaped my attention. It's annoying as hell because I haven't even changed anything regarding followers since 2016 IIRC, and now ages old bugs start to recreate themselves. ? I really hope that this one was the last of them.

I'll include the fix in the hotfixed version.

What you can expect is the Follower strip chance variable working properly (so your followers will be left untouched at 0%).

There will be no guarantee for the mod to be compatible with all the follower mods out there, but at least it's won't be impossible either.

Until then you can try whether your followers are recognized and handled properly by setting the Follower strip chance to 100% and triggering a trap. If they don't get back their equipment at the end of the quest, then ND is incompatible with the follower mod in question, which you can handle by leaving the follower strip chance at 0% (but only in the hotfixed version, because, as I said, only the 100% value is working as intended right now in your version).

Thank you for digging into it.    Will the hotfix be in the normal download section when its ready?

34 minutes ago, galahad_69 said:

Yep.

I'm mostly finished with it, but I don't have time to test it right now.

I'll keep an eye out for it.

Start a new game and still have bug with devices. Naked without weapon civilian rape event 100% equip devices on me with any mcm settings. All other things are ok. Rape scenes from other mods equip nothing. Please someone test this, is it only my problem or not?

From Google translation:

Hello, I'm from China, a translator apprentice. I really like your mod because it's powerful, integrates a lot of my favorite features, and most importantly, it still supports DD 2.9+. I have been following your update progress recently. I see that you seem to have discussed some problems related to translation above and pointed out some mistakes.

My reply mainly expresses the translation needs of other languages, and I have completed the translation of this module on the basis of 1.6_chinese_patch. (the original sinicization has not been updated)

To test whether the translation is normal and the 2.0 version is stable. I released it in the http://www.9damao.com/thread-129787-1-1.html.

As you can see, my English is not very good, and for various reasons, I failed to apply for authorization from you in advance. I'm sorry.

In any case, some people reacted that MCM could not be displayed properly. (translated by 2.0)

I don't know if it's the reason for my translation. (most of the time, after all, I'm new to this.) or maybe, it's related to the problem you're talking about.

This is feedback.

Finally, I should apply for your authorization.

English is not my native language. I'm sorry if it bothers you!

原文:

你好,我来自中国,一名翻译新手。我非常喜欢你的mod,因为它很强大,整合了很多我喜欢的功能,并且最重要的是,它仍然支持DD 2.9+。最近我一直有关注你的更新进度,看到上文你们似乎讨论了翻译相关的问题,并且指出了某个错误?

我的回复主要想表达存在其他语言的翻译需求,并且我已经完成了这个mod的翻译,在1.6_chinese_patch的基础上。(原汉化者已经不再更新)

为了测试翻译是否正常,以及2.0版本是否稳定。我把它发布在了http://www.9damao.com/thread-129787-1-1.html上。

如你所见,我的英文不太好,加上各种各样的原因,我没能提前向你申请授权。我很抱歉。

无论如何,部分人反应MCM无法正常显示。(2.0的翻译)

我不知道是不是我翻译的原因。(大部分情况应该是,毕竟我在这方面是一名新手)又或许,它和你们讨论的那个问题有关。

这是一个反馈。

最后,我应该申请你的授权。

英语不是我的母语,如果给你带来困扰,我很抱歉!

18 hours ago, crococat said:

Start a new game and still have bug with devices. Naked without weapon civilian rape event 100% equip devices on me with any mcm settings. All other things are ok. Rape scenes from other mods equip nothing. Please someone test this, is it only my problem or not?

I'm gonna check it out soon, thanks for the (possible) bug report.

34 minutes ago, zeldashu said:

No, it also contains translations for script files.

不,它也包含脚本文件的翻译。

So no translation of the plugin?

所以没有插件的翻译?

19 minutes ago, CGi said:

所以没有插件的翻译?

所以没有插件的翻译?

Plugin?Which file?I don't know which document you mean.

I translated ESP, BSA and MCM.

Plugin?是指哪一个文件?我不太明白你的意思。

ESP,BSA以及MCM我都翻译了。

1 hour ago, zeldashu said:

Plugin?Which file?I don't know which document you mean.

I translated ESP, BSA and MCM.

Plugin?是指哪一个文件?我不太明白你的意思。

ESP,BSA以及MCM我都翻译了。

Would you attach your translation to a post so it can be dowloaded form here so it may become part of future versions?

您是否会将您的翻译附加到帖子中,以便可以从此处下载,以便它可能成为未来版本的一部分?

1 hour ago, Gimlord said:

Hello, the rape when being nude doesn't work for me. Is there any know problem with maybe another mod?

I's not necessarily related to any other mods, but saying "it's not working" is not sufficient to help tracking down the problem.

- Is the mod enabled? (MCM -> Naked Dungeons -> Debug -> Enable mod)

- What is the Civilian Rape Chance value?

- Enable the MCM -> Naked Dungeons -> Debug -> Show debug messages option. You will get  debug messages every 6 seconds. What do the incoming messages say?

4 hours ago, galahad_69 said:

I's not necessarily related to any other mods, but saying "it's not working" is not sufficient to help tracking down the problem.

- Is the mod enabled? (MCM -> Naked Dungeons -> Debug -> Enable mod)

- What is the Civilian Rape Chance value?

- Enable the MCM -> Naked Dungeons -> Debug -> Show debug messages option. You will get  debug messages every 6 seconds. What do the incoming messages say?

Mod is enabled and working well, i get dungeons events and the guard punishment when nude, the value is 100.
I think i enabled the show messages and didn't get any messages while being nude for much time.

Naked Dungeons menu is not showing in mcm menu.. :(

different mods are registered in mcm, but only naked dungeons is not registered.

I installed all required mods, so ctd isn't occured.

How can I solve this problem?

I never used old versions and I am using Mod Organizer. And just to be safe I extract the bsa file.

To test, I applied only required mods and Naked Dungeons 2.0, but It's failed.

I tested these all only new start.

Please help me.

1 hour ago, lksj said:

different mods are registered in mcm, but only naked dungeons is not registered.

I never used old versions and I am using Mod Organizer. And just to be safe I extract the bsa file.

Please help me.

Hi,

not sure if it helps, i use NMM and NDUN MCM only failed if i didnt deinstalled older versions (or reinstalled the same version again) correctly (script leftovers).

What you could try is to install NDUN manually into skyrim/data.

I am not sure if i understand it correctly, but NDUN generates some scripts after gamestart and i am not sure if those will end up in the right place with MO, or if you have to move something later on.

So my best bet: install manually and see if you get the MCM (check skyrim/data for NDUN script leftovers before installing NDUN manually after deinstalling it from MO)

=> if you get MCM via manual install, there is some issue with the MO installation

=> if you dont get MCM after manual install, than there might be another issue somewhere

what else can prevent NDUN MCM:

> using old DEC version with old NDUN

> using old DEC version with old Sexlab Survival version (both checking for Slaverun, if Slaverun isnt installed => one of those older version mods will get stuck: DEC or Sexlab Survival => if one got stuck it seems to prevent other mods to start their MCMs. I can only confirm that it will prevent NDUN MCM to load)

=> solution: use newest versions of DEC/SLS/NDUN if you use those in combination

far fetched:

> use at least ZAZ8 or higher (in tests older zaz versions didnt prevent the MCM to load tho)

8 hours ago, lksj said:

Please help me.

There is a bug in the uploaded version. I've fixed it in the hotfixed version (coming soon).

Until then, you can just save the game once with ND present, and reload to trigger MCM registration.