• 2 weeks later...

Can somebody help me? At the beginning of a new save file the mod works like a charm, but after a while (i couldn't tell how much time) it stops triggering the ND traps, i can use all of the other functionalities of the mod but the traps just stops triggering, i tried the debug mode but it tells me nothing, i tried turning the mod off and on and nothing i cant get it to work anymore, everything is at 100% for it to work but nothing. Any solutions?

On 8/15/2019 at 7:28 PM, whatto51 said:

Can anyone advise how to set ND and DCL to better work together? I'm afraid some features like public indecency and crime could collide.

Thanks in advance

rather late, if you didn't found it out yourself:

It depends what you want from DCL or NDUN:

> NDUN: deactivate "sleep naked" "masturbate after sleep"

> deactivate NDUN obesity feature, it will conflict with DCL body change feature and can/will cause stutter and CTD

> deactivate DCL combat surrender or visa versa

> you might want to deactivate NDUN guard punishment, DCL will punish you a lot already for running around naked or visa versa

> if you only want to use the NDUNdefeat system, but not the NDUN civil "everyday's" rape, set civil rape in NDUN to 1% (this will keep NDUNhelpless feature active)

> NDUN should be below DCL in LO

3 hours ago, grdx9 said:

Can somebody help me? At the beginning of a new save file the mod works like a charm, but after a while (i couldn't tell how much time) it stops triggering the ND traps, i can use all of the other functionalities of the mod but the traps just stops triggering, i tried the debug mode but it tells me nothing, i tried turning the mod off and on and nothing i cant get it to work anymore, everything is at 100% for it to work but nothing. Any solutions?

not sure if that is the issue in your case:

Sometimes the NDUNdefeat feature - that will get you into the zaz furniture - gets stuck if you leave the scene by other means than the struggle options,

this will also make some other functions from NDUN get stuck

if that happens the only way to get NDUN to work normally again -on my setup - is to trigger a NDUNdefeat scene again.

On 8/30/2019 at 7:41 AM, donttouchmethere said:

rather late, if you didn't found it out yourself:

It depends what you want from DCL or NDUN:

> NDUN: deactivate "sleep naked" "masturbate after sleep"

> deactivate NDUN obesity feature, it will conflict with DCL body change feature and can/will cause stutter and CTD

> deactivate DCL combat surrender or visa versa

> you might want to deactivate NDUN guard punishment, DCL will punish you a lot already for running around naked or visa versa

> if you only want to use the NDUNdefeat system, but not the NDUN civil "everyday's" rape, set civil rape in NDUN to 1% (this will keep NDUNhelpless feature active)

> NDUN should be below DCL in LO

Thank you

22 minutes ago, Sourozowy said:

punishment for public nudity

Not sure what exactly you revering to,

but Guard punishment for being nude can be deactivated in MCM, also you can define if collars or bondage will stop the guards.

(NDUN can't recognize the new "heavy_bondage" tag from DD4.2+ so not all DDs will prevent the guard punishment)

11 minutes ago, luizaragao said:

I think a nice feature would be to start the dungeon with some devices equipped.
For example, you enter the dungeon, you have your armor and weapons taken away, and you find yourself already bound by some devices.
If there is a similar mod or feature, I would appreciate. Thanks.

So naked in a dungeon isn't a punishment already? :O

But fear not, combine NDUNtrap with:

> mods that trap containers: DCL (traps dead bodys too) or/and DEchests (containers)=> you will have to loot stuff to get equipment, so chances are high you end up in devices

> rise settings for NDUNdefeat to add DD after defeat

> add DEC to your load order, followers will find devious devices and want to add them to your body or DF to get into even more truble

> Traps and Pitfalls can get you into bondage and will make dungeons even harder

3 hours ago, Sourozowy said:

The only part of this mod I really want affecting my game is getting kicked out of a dungeon and put into a DAZ pose to escape out of.

you can disable that feature. 
In Immortaility Tab of MCM set Outdoor Captivity to 0%. 

I consider this feature to be cool, but essentialy broken because of several reasons. I recommend not using it atm. 

Use Captivity only. They will bind you on the spot where the last Sexlab Rape happened.

As for guard punishment, everything was already said. 

To reduce the amount of available armour & clothing try two mods:

Poverty - Nexus mod 96891 - reduces the amount of armour, also lots of other stuff as well.

Mortal Weapons and Armor - here on LL - only armour/clothing that fits your character & is for 'your' sex can be worn. Also has a durabilty aspect.

On 9/4/2019 at 6:06 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

Isn't there a mod that reduces the amount of found armors game wide? For example, a guard found my stuff and took it to Windhelm but it only took a minute to find clothing and another minute to get armor so it didn't really handicap much at all.

alternative to monoman1 (hope he doesn't read this): NDUN has it's own armor degradation setting, just rise settings to get rid of your armor rather quick.

I set it like this:

> clothes 10%-20%, at 20% you can be sure that even a whipping from SD+, NDUNguards, Guards of Morality, will destroy your clothes

> light armor 1%-3%, at 3% you can be sure you loose at any bigger fight a glove or boot or SLOT 32 armor piece, 1%-2% it feels more random but still it happens often

> heavy armor 1%, hey it's heavy armor, shouldn't break that quick, still you can be unlucky in longer fights

you can role play by change those settings depending of the armor quality you wear.

not tried Mortal weapons armors yet myself, but I 'm sure monoman1 thought about such details already

On 9/6/2019 at 6:25 PM, donttouchmethere said:

alternative to monoman1 (hope he doesn't read this): NDUN has it's own armor degradation setting, just rise settings to get rid of your armor rather quick.

I've been using Naked Dungeon and the degradation works great. Also tried MW but it doesn't work on followers but has a lot of settings. But I am 100% sure I saw a mod a few months ago that made food and armor much more scarcer. 

1 hour ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Also tried MW but it doesn't work on followers but has a lot of settings.

I hope I see how it works today.

I'm sure there such a mod, not yet researched myself because I feel my game get too hard already, mainly it became really hard to generate gold and keep it.

Something I never had issues before, quite the opposite o.O

Since I use campfire and frostfall staying away from cities became very interesting and much saver.

SLS really changed my perspective on Skyrim.

Cities and town became a expensive and dangerous place to visit.

On the other hand the wilds are dangerous from dangerous creatures and dangerous night makes it risky to sleep there too.

At least my PC doesn't get enslaved so fast as in cities.

Lets see how next LO goes, so much possibilities.

If you find that scary scarcer mod give a holler =D

On 9/8/2019 at 1:51 AM, donttouchmethere said:

If you find that scary scarcer mod give a holler =D

I didn't but 3 mods have got me almost there: Mortal W&A mentioned above goes a long way ... not only does armor break but is also male or female, and different sizes. So a female character can only wear female armor in her size, which rules out most armor. With a brand new character, I've only found 1 clothing item that fits and I'm up to level 3. Clothing or armor you craft fits by default. You can also have stuff tailored to fit but I haven't tried that. Sexlab Adventures has a "poverty" setting which will reduce carry weight by 50 or 80 percent, which limits you to the bare essentials on lower levels. Realistic Needs & Diseases has a setting for food to rot, so there is still a lot of food laying around but much of it is rotting and food in inventory goes bad. Basically all combined it achieves what I want.

@43deadwood  thanks!

Okay, recompiled a papyrus script and made a simple patch so that the cum inflation aspect of this mod works with SLSO. I was hasty with the edits I made so it basically picks up on the "SexLabOrgasmSeparate" event rather than "OnOrgasmStart" So if anything still fires off that modevent you probably won't get the inflation. That said, I don't think that event ever fires with slso installed and everything seems to work fine on my setup. Bear in mind, most of my modding experience comes from minecraft and rimworld. This is my first time tweaking a pervert skyrim mod, so if anyone sees anything they consider to be bad practice, do let me know.

I don't know how much of a demand there is for this compatibility patch but I probably won't maintain this long term so if anyone else wants to make further changes or repost this elsewhere on this site or if the original mod author wants to use any of the changes I've made they have my permission for what it's worth.

ndun_slsoInflationPatch.7z

1 hour ago, Pliny The Elder said:

Okay, recompiled a papyrus script and made a simple patch so that the cum inflation aspect of this mod works with SLSO. I was hasty with the edits I made so it basically picks up on the "SexLabOrgasmSeparate" event rather than "OnOrgasmStart" So if anything still fires off that modevent you probably won't get the inflation. That said, I don't think that event ever fires with slso installed and everything seems to work fine on my setup. Bear in mind, most of my modding experience comes from minecraft and rimworld. This is my first time tweaking a pervert skyrim mod, so if anyone sees anything they consider to be bad practice, do let me know.

I don't know how much of a demand there is for this compatibility patch but I probably won't maintain this long term so if anyone else wants to make further changes or repost this elsewhere on this site or if the original mod author wants to use any of the changes I've made they have my permission for what it's worth.

ndun_slsoInflationPatch.7z 38.02 kB · 2 downloads

Seems to work, however it conflicts with the SLIF patch for ND. Just be aware of that if you choose to use Pliny's patch.

On 8/12/2019 at 4:25 PM, Nymra said:

I dont think this mod hides the UI on Scene Start. At least it never did for me (I used other mods to do this. You sure you dont have one installed?) 

So testing reveals enableplayercontrols brings my UI back no problem, and it still only happens with ND. Not sure of the exact issue in ND that's causing this, but it's not game breaking since I can fix it right away.

1 hour ago, Xiaron said:

So testing reveals enableplayercontrols brings my UI back no problem, and it still only happens with ND. Not sure of the exact issue in ND that's causing this, but it's not game breaking since I can fix it right away.

when again did it happen anyway? 

Breaking out of Furnitures is very much not working as intended. including you having no controls when you leave it in another way as the mod intends. 

2 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Seems to work, however it conflicts with the SLIF patch for ND. Just be aware of that if you choose to use Pliny's patch.

okay, consolidated the changes between my patch and the SLIF patch to make one super-patch. Seems to work. Same slso functionality but now naked dungeons shows up in the SLIF mcm. Can't tell for sure if anything's amiss because I'm not familiar with what all SLIF is supposed to do but I think it's alright.

ndun_SLSO_SLIF_Consolidated.7z

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

when again did it happen anyway? 

Breaking out of Furnitures is very much not working as intended. including you having no controls when you leave it in another way as the mod intends. 

The start of the first sexlab scene after my PC is defeated. Any further sexlab scenes are fine, but my UI vanishes that first time unless I console enableplayercontrols. It's weird because literally no other mod that starts a sexlab scene causes that. SLAdventures, Defeat, Pheromones and EagerNPCs don't hide the UI on me, and even ND only hides it the first scene each defeat.

Edit: Also, the deflation animation from ND does the same thing (UI hide). I didn't know that until Pliny made his patch.

1 hour ago, Pliny The Elder said:

okay, consolidated the changes between my patch and the SLIF patch to make one super-patch. Seems to work. Same slso functionality but now naked dungeons shows up in the SLIF mcm. Can't tell for sure if anything's amiss because I'm not familiar with what all SLIF is supposed to do but I think it's alright.

ndun_SLSO_SLIF_Consolidated.7z 38.63 kB · 1 download

Seems to be working as far as I can tell. It fires on SLSO orgasm and the belly node is transferring to SLIF correctly. I was not expecting you to 'fix' that little incompatibility, thank you!