I made a new character and checked the quest values, it looks like it's the 1000 Civilian/Guard Punishment chance which is causing the issue. By default both of those are 0. When they are 0, it seems to work as intended. (Although I am not using Special Edition so that could be a separate issue.)

I'm not sure about the command, honestly, I've just been sticking to the new character I made.

As a side note, I think I may have figured out part of what causes this to happen, or at least a potential issue. If you are defeated in an area where there are no valid actors to continue the stages of defeat, then the quest seems to fail? For example when losing in a cell where the only alive NPC is a Spriggan, it seemed to get stuck in this spot. It must be set so that the quest is only reset once the animation is finished playing, but if no animation ever plays then it gets broken. Just a guess, I could be wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the mod, simply gorgeous and fun, what I was looking for.
I don't know if anyone has already made any suggestions like the ones I will tell you:
1. I'd like the exit door to be locked until the dungeon is complete in order to recover everything to the end (a key at the bottom of the dungeon or cave, perhaps well hidden)
2. configure from mcm the% of shields and weapons inside that magically disappear when the enemy dies.
3. or further traps that make any armor that I find in the urns and chest disappear

What do you think about it?

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, loversusers said:

does the defeat feature allow creatures and animals?

Yes but not groups. Just one at a time. ?

17 minutes ago, loversusers said:

if i disable/uncheck all dungeon types does this disable all trap chances? including arousal threshold trap.

Yes

Hello, I have a problem. After the trap is activated my character falls down in first person, after the mod is done doing it's thing, my first person camera remains stuck in that angle(lying on the floor and unable to move). third person has no problem.

On 3/2/2020 at 12:35 PM, loversusers said:

if i disable/uncheck all dungeon types does this disable all trap chances? including arousal threshold trap.

Actually you just need to set the trap chance slider to 0% and this will deactivate the whole NDUN trap system.

11 minutes ago, jaden55555 said:

Hi

I activated the obesity feature. While the feature seems to work, I see no visual changes.

Anyone knows why? How can I have the obesity feature make my character fatter visualy?

Cheers

As far as I understand it, it works via manipulating the racemenu weight slider.

If you have a body that support weight changes and your using race menu it should work.

If your wearing an armor that has no weight support you will only see changes if naked.

Also you can change the NDUN obesity settings so you will see faster how it changes your body.

For test you can reduce the time slider until changes will appear visually.

And there is always a chance of a mod conflict if you have multiple mods that manipulate weight.

On 3/6/2020 at 11:05 PM, you1995 said:

Hello, I have a problem. After the trap is activated my character falls down in first person, after the mod is done doing it's thing, my first person camera remains stuck in that angle(lying on the floor and unable to move). third person has no problem.

Might have something to do with the camera mod your using.

Maybe it has a reset function for a quick solution.

I know that Immersive first person view works with the NDUN trap scene.

On 3/8/2020 at 10:41 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Might have something to do with the camera mod your using.

Maybe it has a reset function for a quick solution.

I know that Immersive first person view works with the NDUN trap scene.

Nah, I finnaly found the problem,

Fnis seems to be overloaded so the animation is just playing for like 45 seconds then kills itself

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Oh!

Good to know.

Whatever a overloaded FNIS is o.O

You mean you have lag in-game?

I had too many animations, like 17k,.

One of those might have killed the animation after the trap activates.

Clean installed every animation mode, and deleted the ones that i don't use

• 2 weeks later...

Vortex appears to be having an issue with installing this, it's not letting me install it, saying that "zazanimationpack.esm" needs to be active, assuming that means the Zaz 8+ animations listed as a prerequisite, which are already installed... I dunno what to do and the stupid manager isn't letting me force it through

• 1 month later...

Élvezetesnek tűnik ez a mód... de néhány dolog valamiért nálam nem dolgozik vagy nem igazán reális. Láttam másutt a felfúvódás dolgot. És ugye egy lyukba két dugót nem lehet tenni... bizonyára valamit rosszul állítottam be vagy... nem tudom. Magasra is feltettem a számokat és a csúszkát meg alacsonyra is... de semmi.

A draugr keze is fasznak számít... ? Eléggé vastag pöcs... ? Nyársra húzva elég zűrös... ?megtartani az egyensúlyt.

Valójában az anyag kiáramlását hiányoltam... talán másik animáció vagy valami. De az látványos ahogy kifolyik a sok fehér-kék-zöld bármiféle színű ondó...

-----------

Does a draugr hand count as a dick ...?

This mode seems enjoyable ... but for some reason some things don’t work for me or aren’t really realistic. I saw the bloating thing elsewhere. And you can't put two plugs in one hole .... I also set the numbers high and low the slider ... but nothing.  I really missed the flow out of the material ...

187941932_SkyrimSE2020-05-1920-00-41-52.jpg.cb3750401f7cd4f02a9bb7f7c2ce814c.jpg

7 hours ago, Greethings said:

And you can't put two plugs in one hole

Nothing to do with NDUN (Naked dungeons), that's how DDi plugs work

I also set the numbers high and low the slider ... but nothing.

What you mean by that?

I really missed the flow out of the material ...

NDUN cum inflation doesn't let the cum flow out over time.

You need to press the deflation button you registered in NDUN MCM

If you just mean squirt animation after sex try this one: Dripping when aroused

Does a draugr hand count as a dick ...?

Good question ?

Looks like a Psyche Animation, maybe ask there?

On 5/20/2020 at 5:01 PM, donttouchmethere said:

What you mean by that?

*belly change...

animation...   -   i knew there was something .... it is not where and what.

De ami inkább ide sorolt gondolat... 

Az elszedett holmim... A térkép másik végébe lett rakva és nem a helyen belülre vagy kívülre.

----------

But it's more of a thought...

My things... It was placed on the other side of the map, not inside or outside the location.

3 hours ago, Greethings said:

*belly change...

animation...   -   i knew there was something .... it is not where and what.

Best to use NDUN cum inflation together with Sexlab Inflation Framework

Offers also a patch for NDUN.

SLIF helps also if you have multiple mods that effect inflation.

Also check if you all mods are set to a base belly size of 0 or 1.

3 hours ago, Greethings said:

My things... It was placed on the other side of the map, not inside or outside the location.

If you want to make sure that your things are always inside the dungeon => set all other NDUN trap events to 0 and leave only those activated that hide your stuff inside the dungeon.

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

and leave only those activated that hide your stuff inside the dungeon.

...and what are they?  /// It's a little ... well, I'm very mentally confused and have no idea.///  There is no such definition for me.

---

...és azok melyikek? Kissé... na jó, nagyon értelmi zavart vagyok és fogalmam sincs. Számomra nincs ilyen meghatározás.

1418214059_SkyrimSE2020-05-2521-53-59-92.jpg.11e3e1b76d1564b50ce2569041b884fe.jpg485119088_SkyrimSE2020-05-2521-55-55-83.jpg.9df1ca0aece91854d6595f04034169cf.jpg

10 minutes ago, Greethings said:

...and what are they?  /// It's a little ... well, I'm very mentally confused and have no idea.///  There is no such definition for me.

---

...és azok melyikek? Kissé... na jó, nagyon értelmi zavart vagyok és fogalmam sincs. Számomra nincs ilyen meghatározás.

1418214059_SkyrimSE2020-05-2521-53-59-92.jpg.11e3e1b76d1564b50ce2569041b884fe.jpg485119088_SkyrimSE2020-05-2521-55-55-83.jpg.9df1ca0aece91854d6595f04034169cf.jpg

Hard to support a foreign language :(

Only allow the Mod to hide your stuff inside the dungeon. Read the mod description, there are some long descriptions in the spoilers. 

2 hours ago, Greethings said:

The pictures would have helped, but you need to make a picture from the first tab with the % settings ^^

I will make a picture next time in Skyrim.

Basically reduce all trap % outcome silders on the first MCM tab to 0% you don't like.

I try to remember...

leave only >0%:

equipment in in dungeon

captive event

spider 100%

set all other sliders to 0%

21 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

The pictures would have helped

Yes, on demand, the first page will come out. 

I thought the protective necklace protects ... :classic_confused::bawling:

----

Igenis a kívánalomra az első lap legyártva! Markarth közeli barlangból a Hajnalőrség barlangjáig sétálni nem mondom hogy nem felemelő... a játék ?és eltart vagy félszáz órát... ami közben cseppet sem kell unatkozni. Vagy igen... mert örökké... dolog van. Minden mozgó a baba életére vagy a seggére tör... De korábban már hősiesen félút előtt feladtam a varázsló iskola ásatásáról Falkreath erdejéig battyogni.... Kilkreath esetében csak Sárkányhídig kellett menni... a hídon túl a banditákhoz. Had ne mondjam, de rabszolgasággal végződött... amellett, hogy elképesztő hősiességgel levadásztak mint egy kötözött, bedobozolt nyulat. Lehet, hogy csak nálam ilyen... pompás?

2132100498_SkyrimSE2020-05-2620-58-26-63.jpg.fa7e30ff306f406941ad00b8924ca0ce.jpg

à votre demande, la première page va sortir.

Marcher de la grotte près de Markarth à la grotte de la garde de l'aube, Je ne dis pas que ce n'est pas édifiant...

2 minutes ago, Greethings said:

Yes, on your command, the first page will come out. 

That's right! Follow my command =D

Wait... arghs... I should have known that your game language might be different.

Also forgot to make a picture myself.

Okay, okay, don't panik!

I would set all events to 0% and only leave active:

Börtön esemeny 100%

Fogvatarto esemeny 100%

Pok esemeny eselye 100%

If you want to be sure that your stuff stays in the dungeon.

In case a bug fix is still being worked on, could it be possible to change the defeat system to equip an elbowbinder on a male character, rather than an armbinder? It seems to me that the latest as of May 2020 versions of Devious Devices and Devious Devices For Him (Reboot) have a small conflict where DDFH changes the armbinder escape dialogue to an older version, making them inescapable.

My testing notes are here:

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 9:11 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Wait... arghs...

Ahh... does not work.... :bawling:  something tangled....

206604944_SkyrimSpecialEdition2020_05_18.21_06_42.png.e8316a775fb8caa9345175da1f515bb4.png

Valami begolyózott a játékomban... már minden össze-vissza melózik. Ha sok dolgot veszek ki akkor vagy örökké összeomlik vagy nem lehet menteni...

Elvenni mindent elvesz... mindenkitől. Aztán meg lehet sétálni. Szemkötőben, béklyószoknyában és minden fincsi dologban. Ráadásul minden idióta baltával támad a kötözött és fegyvertelen nősténylényekre...

A játék több gonoszságot bír mint fantáziát...